It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 some party 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

poplers walked into the party once more and shook SH's hand.

"HEY BARBIE."
and then poplers went into the pool and splashed DP.

poplers then walked out of the pool and turned on the boombox and played some soulja boii.

Sat May 17, 2008 8:20 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

- when he realised that Sarah was tugging him on the arm and running with him to the pool.

"Quick, it's the only escape from the enemy!!!!" , she screamed, and jumped into the pool. Then she realised that poplers had put on "Crank Dat", and got out of the pool to "krank dat", waiting for others to join in.

--------------------------------------------

lol, I actually can do the crank that, but only the beginning bit. I'm expecting the water-balloon assailants to be identified soon! ;)

If I owe/ said I would donate you psybucks, please PM me ASAP (preferably a link to the page that I "bought" the item) and I will try to round them up as quickly as possible (of course, after the cash mod is fully functional). Thanks.

Sat May 17, 2008 11:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hey Teresa", said Pat to poplers.

He ran to the pool and hid under water from crank dat (it doesn't deserve caps).

He then realised: ZOMFG I THINK IT WAS POPPLES WHO SPLASHED ME AND SARAH.

He proceeded to ask poplers a question. No, not about the water balloons, he asked:

Who's SH?

-------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I know the names of Barbie's friends. It's because my sister has this thing and it's like a telephone and they're all in it saying things like "Let's go, party, later.

(I know the commas are wrong, but that's how they talk :|.)

Sat May 17, 2008 11:39 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Quote:
DX was still staring at his baked oatmeal. He twitched. He ran over to DP, slapped him over the head, and took him to the ground. He then pulle dout some rope and dragged him upstairs. He tied DP down to the bed.

"please don't rape me." pleaded DragonPhoenix

AAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU!

Sat May 17, 2008 7:11 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sarah stopped dancing and went upstairs; she hoped to find a bathroom to wipe the sweat off her face. As she opened the door, she heard DP scream.

"HIIIIYAAAA!" Sarah yelled as she tackled DX from behind. Then she jabbed the two pressure points on the back of the neck that make you pass out, and cut DP free. He got up and was just about to open his mouth to speak when-

If I owe/ said I would donate you psybucks, please PM me ASAP (preferably a link to the page that I "bought" the item) and I will try to round them up as quickly as possible (of course, after the cash mod is fully functional). Thanks.

Sun May 18, 2008 10:23 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

When Cosmo entered the room. "Oh my God Sarah!" he said. "I didnt know you swung that way"

Cosmo was looking at Sarah on Top of a bund down DP with a knife. "DAAAAANG MAN!!"
As he looked at her, she kept trying to tell him that it wasnt what it looked like, and that she was actually SAVING DP from DX. "suuuuuure you were. And I was getting some Ice cold Ice cream made from eskimos in the Arctic circle"

You Jump Off The Bridge, Then Ima miss your Sorry Butt

Sun May 18, 2008 12:02 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"No, seriously, I WAS saving him from DX!! He was about to lose his virginity!!" she screamed, "Isn't that right DP? TELL HIM :censored: IT!!"

DP said something muffled beneath his mouth cover. "Ohh, I guess I better cut you loose of that." She took the knife and swiftly cut the industry-grade rope that DX had used. "How the hell did he get this stuff?" Sarah asked no one in particular. Then she remembered DX was still KO'd on the floor.

"HA! There's the assailant himself! I'll force a confession out of him!" Sarah cried triumphantly. Then DP said-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha, good one Dark Z! Can I please have some of that blubber-flavored ice cream now?? :P Do you guys think I shoulg make her have a crush on someone? I think it would be pretty funny. This is my first roleplay, but I must say, manipulating imaginary people is FUN!! :P

Sun May 18, 2008 2:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"i lost it ages ago."

there was an awkward pause, so DragonPhoenix yelled "PENIIS!!!" there was even a more awkward pause.

btw, DragonPhoenix wasn't screaming, he was simply singing along to soulja boy.

DragonPhoenix thought the party was kinda getting dull so he called for some strippers.

Mon May 19, 2008 2:43 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Sshh, DP! You weren't supposed to tell anyone!", whispered Pat.

Then Pat looked at the phone.

He screamed. He didn't know what this party was turning into.

But it was a monster for SURE.

-------------------------------------------------

Don't worry, Crystal. I'll still be here, just not as active, but I won't abandon this. :P This and What's The Question 3 are never getting left behind. :P

But I won't be here very often. ):

um, these shoes are real small, i dunno if you're gonna fit; you're feet aaaaare... kinda beg.

oh

oh

oh :P

Mon May 19, 2008 4:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

poplers walked back into the party when the strippers were called........

he was mildly interested, also, in other news, he was, in fact, a stripper.

go figure. :O

Mon May 19, 2008 4:06 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Pat looked at poplers and ran for his life.

"Uh uh uh uh uh", he said, trying to find some way to get out of this. He took a dive for the door when-

Mon May 19, 2008 11:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

In all her curvy glory, Beyonce walked up to dragonphoenix. She towered over him. Her bootilicious booty booted everything located near them. She slowly leaned down to his neck and her teeth meandered towards his neck, and bit it. YES. VAMPIRE BEYONCE. As she rose from the site of impact, she chortled as she murmured in a roaring voice full of demure fury "VAGIINA."

then she turned into a bat and flew away.

Tue May 20, 2008 5:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"OH MY GOD!! BEYONCE'S A VAMPIRE!!!" shrieked Sarah.

"Hey, where the hell is Dragon?! He was here a minute ago..."

"He's right here..." whispered a voice behind her. She only had enough time to scream before the lights went out.

Then-

Fri May 23, 2008 1:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

then poplers dipped it low and brought it up slow, moving all around looking hot looking phat now.
he then stepped off of the stage in DP's house and grabbed a beer. "MMMMMMMMM :D!" he said as he sipped the tall glass of (Ironically enough) Hoegaarden beer, a nice German Lager. :D

Fri May 23, 2008 7:16 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Pat twirled around and touched the ground in an attempt to hide from the vampire.
He ran over and got some garlic when-

Sat May 24, 2008 2:45 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

- when DX woke up.

"I wasn't going to rape him! I was going to torture him!"

DX went back into the kitchen to make something. He came up with an idea, and pulled out DP's blender. He found some powdered sugar, but couldn't find the other ingredients.

"Dainimo, here. Take this money, and go buy some vanilla yogurt and some strawberries,"

Dainimo obeyed, and in minutes, DX had blended the ingredients together. He poured the mixture into some paper cups, stuck some popsicle sticks in them, covered them with aluminum foil, and put them in the freezer.

Sat May 24, 2008 1:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Yumm..." Sarah said as she licked the strawberry cream pop. "DX, these are really good!!"

She just saw DX open his mouth for a second before it turned into an evil sneer.

"HELP!! Oh god, the popsickles are poisonous!!." she screamed as the toxin mingled with her bloodstream, causing extreme pain. Then -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uh-oh, what now? :P I AM NOT GOING TO LET THIS RP DIE!!! Please come back everyone. :cry:

Thu May 29, 2008 3:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Wait, Sarah! That's-"

She then began to eat the ice pop.

"Pat's ice pop..."

DX gave her the heimlich and got all the poisen out of her system and threw out Pat's ice pop. He then distributed the pops around the room.

"Cooking is a passion of mine. Enjoy the ice pops!"

I seriously do like cooking, and the recipe I mentioned earlier is a real recipe I invented. You can substitute any berry in place of the strawberries, too. But always hold a plate under the ice pop, because usually, the pop will fall off the stick.

Thu May 29, 2008 5:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Pat pointed to the wall. The Danimino witch! She made a hole in the air and took Pat with her through it. But, she forgot to close it.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeelp!", screamed Pat as he dropped his ice pop and got taken to who-knows-where.

Sat May 31, 2008 2:52 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Dainimo!" DX shouted. "Get out of there and close that hole!" Dainimo obeyed. Wait...did we forget something?

Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4