It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:32 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Werewolf VII and the ...Psypoke Princess?? 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hi guys, round six of Werewolf is here. (Thanks to Krisp for permission, and hopefully I'll have EP's blessing if he responds to my PM). Haha, I know the title's lame, sue me, I'll change it to Twilight if I get enough PMs about it. Anywho, let's get to the game.

Copying EP, who copied many generations of Werewolf. :

Quote:
here are 15-30 Villagers Pokemon on a small desert island. They find out two of the villagers are werewolfs. Every night the werewolfs attack one person. Every time a werewolf kills someone the villagers vote who they think the werewolfs are. One person then gets banished. The cycle happens over and over until the werewolfs are banished, or all the villagers have been attacked and killed.

Additional Rules (once again, copying):

1. People sign up, stating what Pokemon they would like to represent
2. Once we have sufficient numbers, I will randomly choose two (subject to change) werewolves.
3. Werewolves will then decide on a character to eliminate from the game.
4. The host will then tell the remaining contestants to vote.
5. Participants vote, and werewolves are allowed to vote also. Character with the highest number of votes / first to reach a certain number of negative votes shall be eliminated.
6. Repeat step 3-5 over until we have either no werewolves or a winner.
7. If a player leaves in the middle of the game, they still could be a werewolf. If a player who leaves / gets banned happens to be a werewolf I will replace them using RandomNumberGenerator.com. I am not going to tell anyone if this does happen.
8. Don't vote until the werewolves have chosen who gets eaten.

These down are my own which I think would be a good addition:

9. The first person with FIVE votes is automatically booted or the one with the most votes 36 hours after my last post get the boot. In case of a tie, I'll flip a coin on my poketch, in alphabetical order. (So, if it was a tie between Ampharous and Zubat, Amp would get heads and Zubat would get tails. If you STILL don't understand, please PM me. :)

10. Good grammar is appreciated

11. Clues as to who is and who isn't a werewolf MIGHT be given out, but I'm not promising this. If I do, they're going to be pretty dang subtle.

12. (Ehh, this is still iffy, but I think this is a good idea) Any users with a shame avatar (Probation, ect.) will not be able to join unless a Mod or Admin PM me that they may join. I don't want posts like :

Quote:
ZOMG MEH LUVS this game can i playz? i love (insert random pokemon name here), soz Im gonna be this

And, even worse (or maybe better...) never hear from them again.

13. All psypoke forum rules apply, and I will not tolerate anyone who breaks any of these rules. (AKA, you break the rules, you're OUT)

14. Please, no legendary pokes as characters. I've never seen anyone choose one, but I think it'll be better if I just say that they're banned. It's more interesting that way.

15. To make sure that you've read the rules, please type "The title to this thread absolutely stinks" in big bold letters

-----------------------------------------

Werewolf FAQS (Copying from EP):

Werewolf FAQs
1. Are you giving clues away in the storyline?
A: What I found with werewolf 3 was that whenever a clue was given out, the werewolf was caught almost IMMEDIATELY, and this ruins the unpredictability of the game. So to answer the question, 'no,' however I may add subtle clues. This is subject to change at any time.

2. Who are the werewolves?
A: If you bother me or anyone else with this question I will ban you from all future werewolf threads.

3. How are the werewolves chosen?
A: RandomNumberGenerator.com, or, if I'm lazy, my ti84+

4. This game is unfair and rigged!!! I'm getting voted off because people hate me!!
A: asjdfoiahego5ay8roygbiv

5. Can I host the next Werewolf?
A: I think it would be best, for clarity purposes, to direct all questions of these nature to me either through PM or IRC. And anyone is welcome to "apply" to host the next game :)

6. What are the twists?
A: Last time I hosted, I messed up doing the twists portion because I was forced to co-host it. This shouldn't be a problem this time, and I have some good ideas :]

SIGNING UP:
There will be either 20 or 21 people before we start (subject to change). Please update your post with the 'sign-up' list as you register.

Have fun, please tell your friends if you think they'll want to sign up, and I'm only taking a max of 25, preferably around 20. THE SIGN-UP is over on Tuseday, May 20th or when I get the needed 20-25 members.

Crystal

PS, if for some reason I am unable to continue hosting, (which is EXTREMELY unlikely, as I'm getting my computer fixed :D) I will choose someone to take my place and edit the post.

The Sign-Up list
Quote:

Shiny_Hunter 07 - {krabby}

Roar of Time - {salamence}

poplers- {mudkip}

Sparrow- {psyduck}

Poe - {aipom}

Peanut - Lover - {electivre}

If I owe/ said I would donate you psybucks, please PM me ASAP (preferably a link to the page that I "bought" the item) and I will try to round them up as quickly as possible (of course, after the cash mod is fully functional). Thanks.

Last edited by Crystal on Sat May 17, 2008 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 16, 2008 7:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"The title to this thread absolutely stinks"

=D

I'll be {krabby}

KrabbyPatty ^.^

1. ShinyHunter07 - {krabby}

(I'm guessing you forgot to ask for people to quote this?)

Sat May 17, 2008 2:32 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Quote:

1. ShinyHunter07 - {krabby}
2.Roar Of Time - {salamence}

I'll be SpongeB...I mean Salamence

<Derek> is anyone here ??
<AngrySparrow> No
<Derek> im gonna leave because no one is here
*** Derek has quit (Exit: Psypoke Forever!)

Sat May 17, 2008 4:42 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

ZOMG MEH LUVS this game can i playz? i love (insert random pokemon name here), soz Im gonna be this

i liek mudkipz

Quote:
SH07 - {krabby}
Roar Of Time - {salamence}
poplers - {mudkip}

Sat May 17, 2008 5:07 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

something something title something something stinks

I would suggest not giving ANY clues out, because they WILL be picked up.

Quote:

SH07 - {krabby}
poplers - {mudkip}
Sparrow - {psyduck}

Sat May 17, 2008 5:19 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Quote:

ShinyHunter07 - {krabby}

Roar of Time - {salamence} (I shouldn't let you join because you didn't have something necessary at the beginning of your post, go read the rules again. However, because you showed some good grammar, I'll let it slide. Please read the rules again, I've added some changes. :) )

Poplers - {mudkip} (Absolutely not with grammar like that, and you missed something important at the beginning of your post as well. READ THE RULES

Sparrow - {psyduck} (works for me, and if I do throw in clues, it would be related to random logic, similar to the impossible quiz)

If I owe/ said I would donate you psybucks, please PM me ASAP (preferably a link to the page that I "bought" the item) and I will try to round them up as quickly as possible (of course, after the cash mod is fully functional). Thanks.

Sat May 17, 2008 5:39 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

God. I really think that the title to this thread absolutely stinks. Twilight Princess would be so much better, even though I hate Zelda, Link, etc.

Hm...I know now that I shouldn't be the first person to vote. It always leads to getting voted off. :(

Anyway, glad to see you're hosting this Crystal. I'll be a {aipom} .

EDIT: I forgot to update the list.

Quote:

SH07 - {krabby}
poplers - {mudkip}
Sparrow - {psyduck}
Poe - {aipom}

Sat May 17, 2008 6:18 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

..it was a joke crystal.

BTW The title to this thread absolutely stinks.

Now can I be in werewolf?

Sat May 17, 2008 6:27 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
SH - {krabby}

RoT - {salamence}

Poplers - {mudkip}

Sparrow - {psyduck}

Poe - {aipom}

And the title is supposed to stink, it's how I tell that you people have read the rules. :D And poplers, you better be joking. The title's going to change as soon as sign-ups are done, don't worry. ;)

Sat May 17, 2008 6:42 am
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

I shall be {electivire} (Electivire) please.

List wrote:
ShinyHunter07 - {krabby}

Roar of Time - {salamence}

Poplers - {mudkip}

Sparrow - {psyduck}

Poe - {aipom}

Peanut-Lover - {electivire}

Sat May 17, 2008 8:58 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh Crystal. You know how you say that SEVEN votes is the boot? Well that's too much in my opinion. People don't stay active in this game long enough. Especially since the really active people usually are the ones who are voted/eaten first.

Sat May 17, 2008 9:02 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I've also stated the most in a 36 hour period. ;) That means that if someone gets two votes but they have the most after the day and a half, they get the boot. I'm trying to make it shorter, but I'll change it to FIVE votes now if you're concerned.

*Changed the rules slightly and added a scoreboard, please review*

Sat May 17, 2008 9:13 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

lolno

Firstly, some of the rules you've created are ridiculous. I mean, SEVEN votes or 36 hours? ? Most of the time it takes a few days to get more than three. The tiebreaker is quite dumb, I must say. And:

Quote:

Yeah, its obvoius this is a joke, theres no reason to kick him out.

Secondly, from what I can tell, you have never even participated in a Werewolf game before, and whereas its not really tough to host, I personally would prefer that someone who has gone through this before were to do it.

Third, and most importantly, I have already received multiple complaints from members who have already signed up (and shall remain unnamed) and I don't feel like babysitting.

Fourth, given that Werewolf VI ended less that 24 hours ago... yeah, not cool.

So in short, I'm locking this up and stowing it away in the depths of the Game Corner forum. EVERYONE is to wait for a couple of months before anyone makes a new one, kthx

Last edited by JsXtm on Thu May 22, 2008 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Seconded, especially the part about 24 hours ago... activities like this need some time between each new iteration.

Sat May 17, 2008 9:23 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 13 posts ]