It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 some party 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX pushed Pat aside as he searched through DP's cabinets and began to make baked oatmeal.

Mon May 12, 2008 1:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sarah followed Pat into the kitchen and screamed "You should have tickled his NOSE!!! NO ONE CAN SEE WHEN THEY SNEEZE!! I just lost my Brawl championship glory because of YOU!! And, by the way, you don't wanna touch the ice cream, it's been expired for 3 months." Then she walked out of the room after speaking with Pat and jumped off the diving board into DP's pool. (Because I'm wearing shorts and a tee, it's okay.) As she let the water wash over her, she felt something tighten around her ankle and-

If I owe/ said I would donate you psybucks, please PM me ASAP (preferably a link to the page that I "bought" the item) and I will try to round them up as quickly as possible (of course, after the cash mod is fully functional). Thanks.

Mon May 12, 2008 2:04 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Then Cosmo popped up. "Thanks for the lift. I cant swim very well"
Cosmo had been throwing rings into the pool and swimming out to get them again, while Sarah was offing Pat.
He then threw them out again and retrieved them yet again. After a few more go arounds with the rings, he decided to do some under-water sit ups at the side of the pool.

You Jump Off The Bridge, Then Ima miss your Sorry Butt

Mon May 12, 2008 2:52 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Pat looked at the ice cream. It said 5/8/08.

"It's OK!" said Pat. "I use DD/MM/YY so it's not out of date yet!":p

Then, Pat jumped into the pool. He had seen Sarah jump in in her clothes so he did the same, to be cool.

He forgot about his DS and phone being there. D:
He swam up and down, and then dunked Cosmo.

Mon May 12, 2008 11:39 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sarah looked at Cosmo in utter disbelief. She was about to slap him an initiate a splash fight with him (thinking that hopefully he would drown if there was any righteousness in the world.) when she noticed Pat jump in in his clothes. She immediately thought that his actions would have consequences as they always do, but this one was rather humorous. Ha, what a loser she thought as she watched a crestfallen Pat pull out his waterlogged phone and DS. That's when she realized that her watch wasn't waterproof. Ahh well, I never like it much anyway, Mom bought it because of the exams... As she pondered this, she noticed Pat dunking Cosmo and decided to dunk both of them. :P After she dunked both of them sufficiently, she heard -

If I owe/ said I would donate you psybucks, please PM me ASAP (preferably a link to the page that I "bought" the item) and I will try to round them up as quickly as possible (of course, after the cash mod is fully functional). Thanks.

Tue May 13, 2008 1:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

She heard Pat's DS. It was his Pokemon Diamond! It was working! The sound was not just any sound; it was a rare sound. Pat RAN to his DS and looked. A shiny Pokemon! He smiled and caught it.

He rang his friend to tell him. Wait... HIS PHONE! IT WORKED! They were waterproof!

Pat smiled at his watch. It was waterproof, unlike Sarah's.

Pat then walked back and jumped into the pool and dunked Sarah.
Pat looked in horror as she slowly floated to the top with her eyes closed.

"Uh-oh! Sarah!? Sarah?! Are you playing around?!" screamed Pat.

Tue May 13, 2008 1:54 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Cosmo watched Pat scream and decided it was best not to be in the pool anymore. So he ran out it, and then, thinking vengefully, Reset Pats Pokemon Diamond Profile while he wasnt looking. He then looked out the patio door to see that Sarah was opening her eyes.

Tue May 13, 2008 3:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX finished cooking, ate some of the baked oatmeal, and ran outside.

"Who wants baked oatmeal?" He said. He decided to go to the bathroom and change into his bathing suit, which he magiclally teleported to the house. He proceeded to do so before coming back outside, eating another piece of baked oatmeal, and diving into the pool.

Tue May 13, 2008 3:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm gonna write this in first person now, I'm in a rush. :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------

All of the sudden, everything was black.

Before, Pat was dunking me, but now I was in a building, kind of like a dungeon. I was holding my head, it was pounding from a headache. Holes were scattered on the ground randomly and some spaces in front of me looked like they were weak. I walked along the pathway when I noticed that I was wearing a red-and-white bandanna that I didn't remember putting on. Coming to think of it, I never remembered getting a side pack or getting my hair died brown-

"Oh my :censored: God!!!! What the hell!! did someone spike my drink!! Why am I in Sky Tower and dressed like MAY for crying out loud!" I screamed. The I remembered that Pokemon were-

"Altaria!" An Altaria drifted past, looking at me curiously. Then I felt a tug on my head and-

You must save us, Obi One, you're are only hope. Ohh now, wait, your not Obi One!! Dang, ahh well just beat or capture Rayquaza, it's eating all the Bidoofs so none of the pokemon can have any fun!

"What do I get out of it?" I asked.

Not being burnt to a crisp (Krisp, lol) by a dragonbreath attack!!

"Right away!!"

May the force be with you!....... The Altaria finally drifted off.

"Ahh, guess I'm stuck here for a while..."

I rode over the squares swiftly, and eventually got to Rayquaza's chamber. I beat the dragon with my Blaziken and Walrien. As I threw the Ultra ball, I prayed. Tilt once, tilt twice, tilt three -

---------

"Aww :censored: !!!!!" I screamed, or at least I tried. I found a wide-eyed Pat giving me mouth-to-mouth.

After slapping Pat so hard that he would have an imprint of my hand on his left cheek for the next two years, I asked "What happened?" While I waited for someone to answer, I spotted DX with oatmeal.

Tue May 13, 2008 6:23 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I WANT OATMEAL!!!!!!! screamed Cosmo.

Cosmo went inside for a few seconds and popped back out with a bowl of "Cream of Wheat" smothered in syrup and sugar. he went to a fold out table and put it there. To his left He saw Pat giving Sarah Moth-to-mouth and then getting a very rude reward for saving her. "Good morning Starshine" Cosmo quoted. "The Earth says: Hello" He then bursted out laughing for no apparent reason and sat down to eat his oatmeal. "Maybe you should smack him again Sarah" Cosmo chuckled. "hes the reason you blanked out"

Tue May 13, 2008 9:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Ouch", thought Pat. He saw the mark on his cheek, and got red paint. He then heard what Cosmo said. He then got the DARK red paint. He pained around the mark. Sarah then slapped him and the mark blended in. 8-)

"Sorry :oops: ", said an embarrassed Pat.

He then began to play his Pokemon Diamond.

"D:! It's been erased!" he had a crying fit:

T_T ;.; T_T ;.; T_T ;.; ;___; :'(

Following this, he started a new game and OMFG! HIS STARTER WAS A SHINY CHIMCHAR! Adamant! 31 speed IV's!

To celebrate, he ate some corn and oatmeal. (=S)

Tue May 13, 2008 11:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

But what anyone didn't know was, DragonPhoenix sprinkled dirt all over the food. So actually every one was eating dirt. silly dirt eaters.

hehehe

Tue May 13, 2008 11:52 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Ohh, so he saved me?? I'm sorry Pat." I said sheepishly. "Ahh well, lets have some more oatmeal to celebrate!! COme ONz, meh wanna me OATMEAL!!!" I whined in an uncharacteristic voice. Then, I saw it: DragonPheonix was poisoning everyone's oatmeal!! Ohh, sorry, it was dirt.

"DragonPheonix, you fiend!! How could you?? I trusted you to come to your party, yet I find you ruining glorious oatmeal. What has the oatmeal ever done to you??"

While I waited for a red-handed DragonPheonix to give a reply, I kissed Pat on the cheek in apology.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol, I think she got a concussion or suffered brain damage from lack of oxygen :P The Altaria might make another appearance next chapter. (Lol, I'm trying to lure Galar into this RP. :P)

Last edited by Crystal on Wed May 14, 2008 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 14, 2008 4:18 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Pat took out some food from his bag. Berries! Not just any berries, Pecha Berries! He gave one to everyone to de-poison them.

He then found out it was only dirt.
When Sarah kissed him, her lipgloss left a big blue mark.

"Nooooooooooo!" screamed Pat, as everyone wondered why you would scream if a girl kissed you.

"Now I'm blue...", he said.

"I'm blue dabadee dabada"!, said Pat, as he waited for the others to join in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sarah wrote:
Lol, I think she got a concussion or suffered brain damage from lack of oxygen

I feel loved <3.
lol Crystal, i had known that but i had thought you wrote it under the RP because you were sayig it. and yeah i knew it was sarah who kissed me too, and that it was on the cheek. :P

Last edited by Patchy on Thu May 15, 2008 5:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wed May 14, 2008 4:49 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Dababde dabudine!!" Sarah started singing along with Pat, too ditsy to care that she looked completely stupid singing in a soaked outfit, her hair stuck to her back, and just kissing a 13-year-old. Well, at least it was only on the cheek, though he is cute...Hey! I don't remember putting in blue lip gloss!! I put on red. Then she remembered all the blue raspberry gushers she ate earlier.

"MEH THINKS WE NEED SOME CAAAAAAAAAAANDY!" she screamed, her sanity had left her after almost drowning. She sprinted into the kitchen and raided the cabinet, when -

---------------------------------

Yes, I started writing in third person again. And the blue font is my way of distinguishing that I have written it, but I forgot to hi-light that in blue, SH. (It was me, not a Mod) And you didn't get kissed by me, you got kissed, a-be-it on the cheek, by Sarah, not Crystal!! (Please fix it!)

Wed May 14, 2008 1:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

When Cosmo had noticed that The food in the Cabinet that Sarah ws opening was full of lemon crisp cookies.

"OH MY GOD!!!" screamed Cosmo. He pushed Sarah out of the way and started shoving cookies in his hoody and his pockets. then he went for the dry "Mr. Noodles" and started to shove em in his backpack (mentioned earlier). As Cosmo started scarfing down the Noodles, he saw that he pushed Sarah down in his haste. "oops" he said. "Sorry there" and then he helped her got to her feet.

Wed May 14, 2008 2:57 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Pat ran into the house and saw what was happening.

"OH MY GOD!!!" screamed Pat. He ran over to the cabinet that Cosmo was at and pushed him out of the way.

"Mmmm!" he said as he ate an orange. "Mmmmmmmm!!" :D

He then realised that he had knocked Cosmo down.

"Sowwy!" said Pat, and helped him to his feet.

Then he started to sing again, but this time, he made the orange dance:

"I'm ORANGE DABADEE DABADA!!"

Once again he waited for the others to join in.

Wed May 14, 2008 11:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"NOOOOOO!!! PINK!!!! It's pink dabudy dabudine!!

A confused and frightened Pat turned to her and opened his mouth when-

"Because I said so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111eleventy!! Ohh, are those LEMON COOKIES??"

Sarah stuffed her mouth full of lemon cookies when something grabbed her from behind and-

Thu May 15, 2008 6:40 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX was still staring at his baked oatmeal. He twitched. He ran over to DP, slapped him over the head, and took him to the ground. He then pulle dout some rope and dragged him upstairs. He tied DP down to the bed.

Thu May 15, 2008 1:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Pat heard Sarah scream.

D: was the look on his face. He walked over to Sarah.

"What's wrong?", he asked

"Did you realise that it's "Orange" not pink?" he said with a grin on his face.

Thu May 15, 2008 11:28 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"NOOOOO!!! My computer broke!!! Now I can't go on my favorite pokemon website!!!", Sarah sobbed. Then she instantly perked up at the sight of the water-balloons she spotted in the corner. She dashed over and threw one at DP for poisoning her beloved oatmeal, Pat for being somewhat hyperactive, and Cosmo for being... well, Cosmo!!

"GOTCHA!!" she screamed, and unleashed a banshee screech. She took a step back to aim at DX, when suddenly she was falling into-

----------------------

Yea guys, it's true, my new computer is screwed to kingdom come, and I lost over 200 dollars worth of songs off of iTunes! T_T. I'll be back ASAP though.

Fri May 16, 2008 9:37 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

-ground. Dainimo had flown in and handled Sarah before she could throw the ballon.

Meanwhile, upstairs, DX had removed DP's shoes and socks. He pulled out a comb...

Fri May 16, 2008 8:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

When Sarah got up, she slipped in the water that was dripping off Pat. This time she fell into the corner where she found all the water balloons!

Cue Sarah getting extremely wet.

Pat laughed as she sulked at being so wet :lol: .

"you should have left them where you found them!", laughed Pat, as he-

Sat May 17, 2008 2:41 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

-as a water balloon made impact with Pat's left cheek. "HA!! There was one left!! That's what you get, Krabby Patty!!"

Then she noticed -

--------------------------------------------------

Evil cliff hanger. MUHUAHAHAH!! And SH, it was my comment that you said SARAH wrote. >.<

Sat May 17, 2008 6:03 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

- that someone was dropping water balloons onto her from above! But who was it???

"I don't care, I wanted you to hit my cheek!", screamed Pat in terror of being hit again.

That's when he-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, that's what I had thought you wanted me to change the first time, lol.

Sat May 17, 2008 8:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next