It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Current missions? 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

What do you aim for right now? Are you going to beat a gym leader or Frontier brain? I'll try now to breed a good Larvitar. I already breed a D-dance from Seadra to Charmeleon to Larvitar. It is Adamant but I try to get 31 Hp IV and Decent other IV:s. After that I try to finsh off My Blissey and Skarmory. After that, my breeded and EV trained team is done. After that I'll train few other pokemon so I can combine many teams out of them.

If you have any problems with breeding, Egg moves, IV:s or EV:s, you can ask me. Feel free to ask other things related to competive battling.

Fri May 02, 2008 2:23 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well, I recently restarted my Sapphire game so story-wise, I've just beaten the 8th gym and I'm getting ready to take on the Elite Four. In the mean time, I'm training up my team and trying to fill out my Pokedex a little bit more by evolving the neglected pokemon in my PC box. I'll probably also hunt for a Bagon and see what I can do about the various Regi-legendaries before I continue on story's quest.

{bagon} {regirock} {regice} {registeel}

By the way, wouldn't this be a better topic for the Pokemon Center? Or are you asking what people are doing in RSE specifically?

Fri May 02, 2008 2:29 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Good idea koipen, though this might be better titled "Current Goals" instead of "Current Missions". At first, I thought this was a misplaced Mystery Dungeon thread. :oops:

Currently, I'm trying to beat Pike Queen Lucy with my Blaziken, Sceptile and Swampert (I know it's not the ideal team, but they're my only current lvl 100s) I've faced her 28 times, but that blasted MILOTIC keeps on KO'in me at the last minute. :frustrated:

Also, I'm trying to catch the Regis in my Emerald, but I haven't had the time. I know that it's pathetic, but I already caught them in my Ruby)

Add more soon if I bother to pick up my SP again. :lol:

EDIT: Yes, I totally agree with you *superior*. I think I just might have to EV train a Sceptile now, which is a shame because I don't really have the time to do so. :frustrated:

If I owe/ said I would donate you psybucks, please PM me ASAP (preferably a link to the page that I "bought" the item) and I will try to round them up as quickly as possible (of course, after the cash mod is fully functional). Thanks.

Last edited by Crystal on Tue May 06, 2008 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 02, 2008 2:49 pm
I need to shut the **** up

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....well since I've already got the Luck symbol (the milotic is a total nightmare, isnt it, Crystal???!!! :censored: ) The Tactics Symbol (After months of hard work!!) and the Knowledge symbol (i.e. Spending hours deciding which rentals to take), and geting the Master contest on everything (Smart, Tough, Beauty, Cute, and Cool) so.................my next target is.........get the Guts symbol from Greta!!
{dragonite} {piplup} {chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Sat May 03, 2008 7:14 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Weel I have to teel you that today I finally got after 5 days of breeding a superb Larvitar.
91 - 102 28 - 30
Attack x1.1 84 68 - 79 27 - 29
Defense 70 52 - 63 19 - 21
Special Attack x0.9 65 44 - 53 0 - 2
Special Defense 70 52 - 63 31 - 31
Speed 51 39 - 50 28 - 30
The last stat is IV, they can be anywhere around 0-31 so this is a Top-class.

If you have any problems with breeding, Egg moves, IV:s or EV:s, you can ask me. Feel free to ask other things related to competive battling.

Sat May 03, 2008 10:05 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I just got Emerald so right now my "mission" is to train my pokémons and beat the first gym-leader.
And then I'm also trying to catch all the pokémons. (This will be my goal through the whole game... of course).

Sat May 03, 2008 11:29 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

If I were playing at the moment, I would be trying to catch a Ditto with the right nature and good DVs in the right stats. Unfortunately, I'm too busy to be doing that much right now, and besides, that's kinda boring.

Sun May 04, 2008 8:08 am
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Well I'm going to restart now, so my mission is to get through the story mode as quickly and with as little effort as possible, after which I will start breeding for Battle Tower pokemon. (I wasted TMs this time around, that's why I need to restart)

Sun May 04, 2008 10:05 am
I need to shut the **** up

too right, JsXtm!
Oh yeah and I need to breed a powerful Beautifly!
I know it's really dumb....
{dragonite} {piplup} {chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Sun May 04, 2008 11:07 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, for me I laso need to find few good Ditto to breeding, I had already Jolly, Timid and Modest. I search for Adamant, Bold, Impish, Calm and brave for example. I also going to restart my Firered; I try to get decent Mewtwo with Modest nature and good IV:s.

Mon May 05, 2008 8:27 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

currently getting everything worth it off of my ruby onto my diamond. then im going to restart it. :mrgreen:

Mon May 05, 2008 5:05 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

My mission for my Pokemon Sapphire is to beat the battle tower 50 times in a row and getting my 3rd trainer star. A silver trainer card is awesome! (Gold is nice, but silver is cooler) Pretty much ends my missions and await someone to battle my pokemon crew.

{blaziken} {swampert} {sceptile} {salamence} {pikachu} {metagross}
A nice Ash-like team, but Hoenn Style of course. 8-)

Wed May 07, 2008 4:39 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I know what u mean, catching dittos of all natures (not including neutral natures) with 28 - 31 dv's in all stats took me a good week 2 do.
Then i started breeding all the pokemon i want to train (like 60) but cause i had ditto getting them with most ststs around the 30's was actually quite quick, less then one day.
I am now finishing ev training the few remaining ones that haven't been ev trained.
And now the longest part is to raise all my ev trained pokemon (with desired movesets) to level 100.
And then i'll duplicate them and transfer them to pearl and diamond

Thu May 08, 2008 3:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

At the moment I am working on getting gold in the battle dome. I have completed all the rest of the frontier, so that will be the moment I conquer it.

Sun May 11, 2008 12:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Trying to get that national dex on Emerald.

I'm only missing Lunatone. (Plus Mew, Lugia, others that only come from live events)

I used FireRed, LeafGreen, Emerald, and Ruby.

If I get Saphirre, I will achive my goal, and get Lunatone!!!!!

Sun May 11, 2008 2:04 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

i'm trying to beat the pyramid thing

Mon May 19, 2008 8:51 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Im just trying to get a {celebi} and {jirachi} :frustrated: !!!! The only way to get them now is to trade or from collosium. I know, get it from a gameshark or action replay. No! im trying not to cheat :D . I just cant seem to find anyone with those 2... and I dont have a GC, so anyone out there w/ those 2 yeah Id like 2 complete my Pokedex.

Pokedex-All except Celebi & Jirachi
Trading lvl. 100's or shinies (poochiena, mareep, whismur) for both. PM me plz.
Image made it myself-Zyepher

Mon May 19, 2008 7:45 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

im trying to find out where meteor falls innermost is so i can get a {bagon}

Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:14 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I am trying SO hard to raise a Sceptile, Swellow and Shuckle to level 100. Right now my attempts have given a Lv. 65 Swellow and Sceptile; a Lv.50 Shuckle.(I need sceptile and swellow for the E4) Plus obtain 48 Battle points so I have Leftovers. My kadabra REALLY annoys other pokemon with the choice band :mrgreen:

Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:29 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

right now im hatching bagon eggs to get a bagon with adamant nature to train up to the battle frontier

Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:11 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

JsXtm wrote:
If I were playing at the moment, I would be trying to catch a Ditto with the right nature and good DVs in the right stats. Unfortunately, I'm too busy to be doing that much right now, and besides, that's kinda boring.

I finally caught an Adamant Ditto with good Attack and Speed IVs, and bred for two quite good Adamant pokemon, a Nidoran Male and a Doduo. I'm working on EV training the Doduo right now, and then I'll go back and try to find a really good Modest Ditto.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:02 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have a lot.
Catch a shiny.
Beat Battle Frontier.(1 silver symbol lol)
Get Charizard doll for secret base.
Train more of my Pokemon to level 100.(Only 1 right now because that's the only one I use)
Fill Pokedex.(Almost at 300!)
Beat all Master Rank contests.(I've won 2 almost 3)

And there are some others that I can't think of right now.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:18 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

In my Sapphire, I did many things after beating E4 and before I knew about EV training. If I had known about it, maybe I would currently have 20 EV trained Pokemon, but no, I started to do many worthless things after E4 like:
-Getting 100 of each berry (except Spelon, Pamtre, Watmel, etc.)
-Train a team of 6 Linoones with Covet and get items from Pokemon and Pickup (I got many Rare Candies this way, I currently have 70 :D, and 100 Nuggets)
-Get the Silver Shield in Battle Tower (50 win streaks)
-Complete Hoenn Pokedex
-Beat the Master Rank Contests of each category. I had a hard time getting the Cute painting but, on the other hand, both Cool and Tough contests are so easy to win that I often beat them just for fun. Actually, I currently have 40 Luxury Balls.

Now, after reading about EV's and Natures, I have EV trained 3 Pokemon in my Sapphire so far, who migrated to my brother's Diamond. Also, knowing that is far easier to EV train in Diamond than in Sapphire (because of those "Power" items), I won't EV train anymore in Sapphire as the time it takes to me is almost worthless.

So, my current goal? I guess it's to get someday the Gold Shield in Battle Tower, or wait for Mirage Island to appear.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:51 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My missions it to get all the gold symbols

Thanks to St. Jimmy

Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:51 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

right now i only need a which i need to find around hoen to complete my dex!

Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next