It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Pokemon Survival Camp 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Meditite watched the zangoose very carefully, trying to decipher why she was giving him this pokeblock. He sniffed it, and then popped it into his mouth. Meditite jumped up, the poffin was so extremely sweet, it was like eating sugar compressed into a block.

Meditite jumped into Casedi's lap, twitching. Casedi looked at Raaku and ignored his comment to his name. "So, you and me are in the same cabin, huh?" He put the last bite of ham sandwich into his mouth and swallowed. "Let's go check out our cabin! See you guys later, I'm gonna go check out the cabin with Raaku!"

He picked up meditite, who was still twitching, and started jogging towards the cabin.

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:38 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Well, we aren't in your single battle class either, but I think we've worked this out))

"Looks like your Zangoose has seriously unusual taste buds." Xaviar said. He then turned to Ben.

"I'm going to check out our cabin, you can come too, if you want." He said.

The woman suddenly spoke up. "If you would like to go to your cabins now, you may. Be in bed by 10 o' clock, classes start tomorrow. A generic schedule is posted on your cabin wall."

Xaviar proceeded to leave, Aron following.

((I'm going to try to upload the map again, I'm hopeing I'll ave it up by tommorow, but I'm at the mercy of the photobucket server.))

Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:00 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Raaku was walking towards the Cabin He and Casedi shared when he noticed zangoose had stopped. When he turned to look at her, her fur was on end. "Whats wrong zangoose?" he asked. As He looked toward Zangoose's direction, he saw a Seviper owned by a small brown haired kid. "ooooooops. common Zangoose. ignore it and lets go. QUIT HISSING AND MOVE YA TAIL!!!" Zangoose calmed down and started following Raaku again, still keeping her eyes on the Seviper. "I taught you better than that Zangoose. No hissing at other pokemon here. Got me? even if it IS in your blood to feud with it." As Raaku saw Casedi run into the cabin, he noticed how big they were. As he walked inside, He saw it was almost like a lil tent/pokemon center. "wow! How convinent" He said as he placed his stuff by a bed. Imediately, Zangoose Had curled Herself up on Raaku's bed and fell asleep.
And Raaku sat down with her.

You Jump Off The Bridge, Then Ima miss your Sorry Butt

Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:33 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Sorry guys. D:))

"I'll come with you Xavier," Benjamin answered. So Ben and Xavier walked towards their cabin, quickly followed by their Pokemon.

As they walked on, Xavier and Benjamin found cabin 2. It was huge!

"Wow! This cabin is huge, I wonder how many people we're sharing with," Ben exclaimed.

So the two boys walked in and found 4 seperate beds.

"I call the one near the window!" Ben yelled, and abruptly put his stuff there.

Benjamin noticed that there was a rug on the ground next to his bed. Completed with a food bowl and water.

"These rugs must be for the Pokemon," Ben observed and started unpacking his stuff.

Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Xaviar choose the bed by the other window and began to place his stuff around. Aron, meanwhile, jumped on the pillow Xaviar had placed on the bed and went to sleep.

"You're a lazy little Pokemon, you know." Xaviar said. He finished unloading his tuff and glanced at his watch.

*Extreme time jump to prevent RP death*

It showed that it was 9:50.

"Well, I'm going to bed. G'night, Aron. Night, Ben." Xaviar said. He crawled into bed.

((Photobucket is being such a pain...))

Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:02 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((RP death O.o. what does THAT mean?))

Raaku looked at Zangoose. "ok, ok. Your getting cat hair on my bed. I dont like itching at night, so ill put your bed beside mine." Zangoose watched as Raaku placed her fluffy bed beside his and then jumped into it. Then Raaku placed Zangoose's "Seviper Chew" toy in it. She chewed on the toy for a few and then fell alseep.

"Night Casedi. Im going to sleep. Big day tomorrow"

Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:15 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Casedi was on the cabin, on his back on top of his bed. Meditite was sitting on Casedi's stomach, eating green pokeblocks. He reached over to the lamp and pulled the switch. Meditite curled up on his lap and went to sleep.

Casedi looked over at meditite and watched its chest rise and fall with each breath until he fell asleep.

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:16 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((RP Death is when people just kinda stop posting))

Xaviar fell out of bed when a voice boomed over the speaker in their cabin.

"The time is 9:30. Classes start at 10:00. Get ready!" The woman said. Xaviar got dressed and checked his schedule.

"Multi Battle Practice. See you later, Ben!" Xaviar said, leaving. He got to the bottom of the steps and sat down to wait for Raaku.

Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((what like what Poe Did? FYI i PMed him to put his latest post up.))
Raaku was up and out of bed, dressed for classes at about 9:00 AM. Zangoose was still asleep when he got up.

"Zangoose. Up and at em" Said Raaku. "we got Multibattle Practice with Aron And Xaviar in less than an Hour. Up Up!" Raaku had lifted Zangoose out of Bed and gave her something to eat. At 9:30 The announcer had said classes would be starting at 10:00 so he toke out a nice purple Luxury ball He bought with a months worth of allowances and summoned Zangoose back into it. "See ya Casedi" He said. "I got multibattle practice first thing" He lifted his hand a bit above his head to signal Goodbye to his Cabinmates, and left. He then walked downstairs and saw that Xaviar had been waiting for him. "Sup Xaviar? Multibattle practice ought to be fun. 3 classes together. we'll be following each other a lot"

Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:47 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Well, sort of. RP Death is when EVERYBODY just stops posting. It's why we don't have 50 RPs going right now.

And it looks like I just have to describe the map to you guys. Basically, the boat came up at the pier, and by the pier, there's the place where fishing people meet before heading out, and where cooking people work. Then there are the three boys cabins on the left, girls on the right. Then you go further, and on teh right, there's the cafeteria. There's a same size building on the left, and that's HM Practice. Then there's the forest. Wilderness Survival and Nocturnal Pokemon Hunting meet by it. When you enter the forest, there are three clearings. The one on the left is DBP, the middle is SBP, and the one on the right is MBP))

"Yeah. All right, the map says that in the forest, there are three clearing where the battle practices are. Multi Battle Practice is on the right. Let's go!"

Xaviar began walking in between the HM Practice Building and the Cafeteria. This certainly wasn't a big camp.

Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:06 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Casedi was sleeping in when Raaku put his zangoose into a pokeball and said goodbye. Casedi mumbled, "Yeh... I dont have classes for a few hours so see you..." He looked over at the clock. "9:49?! Oh wait... I dont have class until 11:00... Hey wait Raaku!"

Casedi shoved some pants on, meditite was watching the whole thing from his dresser. He put a shirt on and fumbled around his drawer for meditite's pokeball. He found the premier ball and grabbed meditite between his armpit. Meditite squirmed out and sat on his shoulder. Casedi ran for the door and tripped down the stairs, rolling head over heels to fall right in front of Raaku and Xaviar.

"Hey guys, can me and meditite come and watch your battle?" Meditite chimed in, "Medi, Meditite!"

Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Raaku didnt need to look at the map again to know where to go. He ad what some people call a "photographic memory" "Yeah Yeah, i know where it is Xaviar dont worry" As he said this, Casedi had tumbled down in front of them and asking if he could watch him battle.

"do as you wish." Said Raaku with his eyes closed, trying to memorize the map. "Just Dont yell stuff at me. I know my basics, Xaviar, so you dont have to tell me which move Zangoose should use."

Raaku was luckly One of the first Trainers at the Clearing for Multibattle practice, so He was sent in right away into a red corner. He made his way swiftly so that he accidentally left Xaviar and Casedi behind. So he just sat down and waited for them.

As Raaku sat, A small 10 year old walked onto the corner opposite of him. This must be one of the opponents i have to battle. he looks easy enough. But i better be careful all the same ((Thunder, You can pick what your opponent looks like and what his pokemon is. My opponents pokemon is {shuppet}.))

Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:10 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Xaviar and Rakku stood next to each other across from a young boy and a girl who was probably 14. She had long, black hair and green eyes. The two other people puled out their Pokeballs. The instructer walked over, her long, blonde hair blowing in the morning breeze.

"Unfortunetly, you guys are the only people this sesion. I'll just be working with you. Remember, the worst thing you can do in a multi-battle is to turn it into two one on one battles. So, get your Pokemon on the field." She said.

Aron and Zangoose ran out. The young boy sent out a Shuppet, and the older girl sent out a Phanpy.

"Begin!" The instructer said. Xaviar thought of the kind of moves Zangoose might know that would compliment Aron's moves.

"Aron, Iron Head!" Xaviar said, prompting Aron to run forward, it's skull beginning to reflect the morning sun.

Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As Raaku watched Xaviar show off his Aron's Iron Head, Raaku remembered that it was a phisical type of attack

"Zangoose!" Raaku thought "Use Leer to help out Aron's Attack. Then use Dark Slash on the Shuppet."

As Zangoose's Hand Started to go black in colour, she glared at both the pokemon and caused them to give a startled look, and lower their gaurd. "That should give Aron's Iron Head a bit more power", he thought. Then Zangoose charged At shuppet with a smoky black aura around her claws. She lunged at the pokemon and hit it with such force, it was sent backwards. Shuppet's Trainer was Baffled to see what he thought was the Zangoose Attacking on its own. Now keep dodging its Attacks until we see what Aron does.

Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Aron proceeded forward and struck the Phanpy. Phanpy moved backwards and did a forward flip, a rollout attack.

"Aron, use harden!" Xaviar said. Aron covered as much of his body as possible with the rock plates on the side of his body.

Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Casedi was sitting on the bleachers, watching the battle. Meditite was at it again with a bowl of green pokeblocks.

He was careful to watch the strategy of Xaviar and Raaku, he was sure they would win.

Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As Raaku saw the Phanpy bounce off the Aron's body and into the air, Raaku saw an opening.

"Zangoose!" Thought Raaku "Now is the time, use Quick Attack"

Zangoose didnt wait a single second. It Leaped into the air and attacked the Phanpy as it was uncurling. The Phanpy was like a marble being hit by another and went skidding back to its corner. Then before Raaku could even THINK it, Zangoose had turned towards shuppet again and launched another Dark Slash at it, this time, causing critical damage. Shuppet Looked like it was Ready to drop, but it seemed like the Phanpy still had some pep. "now start dodging again. Shouldnt be too hard now with Shuppet almost K.O.ed."

Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:07 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Xaviar and Aron knew that they couldn't do any damage to shuppet, but they could try and handle the Phanpy.

"Aron, jump into the air and use tackle!" Xaviar said. Aron obeyed, and began soaring toward Phanpy.

"Now, use harden!" He continued. Aron's plates reflected sunlight as it soared forward and struck Phanpy.

Meanwhile, puffy, white clouds were covering the sun above, darkening the arena, slightly.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Raaku knew it would only take one more shot to finish off the shuppet. But before He could et Zangoose to attack, The shuppet's Face started to swirl. "Scary Face!" Thought Raaku "Zangoose! counter with Leer, get Dark Slash ready, and then run at it with Quick Attack"

Zangoose Obeyed. Although Zangoose was a bit startled by the shuppets attack, it Leered back at the pokemon. Giving it the same reaction. Then without hesitation, her claws started to glow again. SHe then ran at the shuppet, pounced, and smashed into it with Dark Slash. When it hit the ground, It didnt get back up.

"Aw!" said the boy. "Return Shuppet. Its up to you now partner"

"HA!" said Raaku. "Beaten after your first move." Raaku sneered.

Now that Shuppet was out of the way, Zangoose turned its Gaze at the somewhat stunned Phanpy.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Aron, finish it! Use iron head!" Xaviar said. Aron slammed Phanpy, winning them the battle.

"Good job, you two. Now, let's begin instructional teaching. Oh, you, on the stands, if you have an 11:00 class, you'd better get going. It's 10:50."

Xaviar and the others walked over to the instructor to begin instruction.

Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Casedi cheered "Nice battle guys! I gotta go, I have Single battle practice!" (I think thats what I have...)

Casedi grabbed meditite, and he squirmed up and sat on his backpack, and Casedi started jogging towards the single battle practice field, waving back to Xaviar and Raaku.

Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:25 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As Raaku listened to The instructional teacher, he started to take notes in his head. All the while waiting for next class when he can take his second class. Wilderness Survival. Zangoose Also Listened and waited. Although she looked like she was sleeping rather than listening.

"Hmmmmm" said Raaku. "15 minutes till next class. Better get ready Zangoose"

Although saying this, he still listened attentively to the instructor, while the others looked like they were edgeyto start going off to their next class.

Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:40 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

could i join in the middle?

Name: rumetzen
Age(10-15): 15
Classes(Put in order of time. Note that NPH is 4th slot only):single battle
double battle
cooking
NPH
Brief History:
born during a civil war, rumetzen was given his first pokemon (tauros) when he was 14. his other siblings have gone off to the war and he hopes to follow in they're footsteps
Appearence: smaller than ususal (about 5'2'') with thick yellow (not blonde. yellow) hair and freckles. he has a tattoo of a lugia on his right arm and one of rayquaza (who was seen as the god of all by his tribe) on his right

Starter Pokemon: tauros
Moves(all moves known at lvl 5+optional egg move)
zen headbutt
iron tail
rest
giga impact (often recoils)
Appearence: it's right horn is chipped and it has a nose ring (it was bought from the awesomness ranch. there. it's not subtle but i said it)

i just realized i'm on my brothers account. it should be rumetz

Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:27 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This RP is dead. The last post was made in APRIL!

Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2