It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Psypoke Trainer Cards - News: CURRENTLY DOWN 
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

In this thread, should you have any questions regarding Psypoke Trainer Cards, then this is the thread you should be posting in. Post here, and someone will reply answering your question. sN0wBaLL checks this thread often, so I implore you to ask your question here.

Please read the Trainer Card FAQs before posting a question. The FAQs will most likely answer the question you have.

Please do NOT send sN0wBaLL, or any other staff members for that matter, a message regarding trainer cards. sN0w will delete any and all messages regarding trainer cards that make his inbox.

Failure to abide by these rules will result in you either being humiliated in front of all of Psypoke, or probation. Pick your poison.

Thanks!

sN0w: Here are the request forms.

Trainer Card Application Form

Trainer Card Update Form

The form is currently down. Please be patient while we try to fix it.

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Last edited by Krisp on Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

for the idiots who can't read

Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Will there be, eventually, DP trainer sprites ? And i've seen a diiferent Psypoke Trainer Card (I think it's Valenine's) when somebody is Gym Leader or Elite or a Psypoke Legend, Does he get a "special" Trainer Card ?

Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:09 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

The only difference mods/admins get is that where you have your rank, they have their rank + a little icon (the top 3 images)
(Sorry for changing the card and violating a rule, lol )
As you see, his rank has a little symbol right next to it.
Under normal circumstances (Pokefan, etc), you will not have that little icon.
Aside from that, Mods/Admins can create custom ranks for their cards (Krisp's was PikeQueen), and they have access to more trainers (like elite 4, gym leader, fronteir brains, etc).

As for the DP Trainer Sprites - as soon as good ones come out and someone programs them in, it'll get done. A few other things are a bit more pressing at the moment.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:21 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

As for the DP Trainer Sprites - as soon as good ones come out and someone programs them in, it'll get done. A few other things are a bit more pressing at the moment.

May I know what is more pressing? Don't speak on behalf of the Lite Four =/

Nonetheless, there will eventually be DP Trainer sprites.

Anyway, I think what you mean by the different Trainer Card is the one with the red border. That is the TC template you will get if your gender is female. Aside from that, all TCs do not have any differences in templates.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:50 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Completed Requests/Updates
- Drakontas
- Grey
- Hyperbole
- Leon
- PalletAsh
- Peanut-Lover
- ShinyHunter07
- Sneaky Sneasel

Rejected Request
- Munchlax911 (On Probation)

Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I got another trainer card PM. I didn't request a new trainer card; I requested an update of the trainer card. I sent the update form a while back.

EDIT: It's been updated now.

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:23 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

For those who participated in the recent Jeopardy Event, your TCs shoudl have been updated accordingly. Check the wrap-up thread for more details.

Also, note that from now on, for Jeopardy and the ongoing Wifi Tournament, ribbons will be upgraded progressively instead of added. For instance, you receive a participation ribbon for Jeopardy, but in the future you manage to get top three for Jeopardy. Whereas in the past you would have both types of ribbons added to your TC, you would only get the top three ribbon without keeping the participation ribbon.

Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:36 am
The Geek
The Geek

Actually, we DO now have the DP trainer sprites, they're just not all named correctly. As soon as they all get sorted out, you'll be able to use them. Probably in the next month or so.

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:10 am
Profile WWW
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

[img]http://www.psypokes.com/forums/images/trainercards/peanut-lover.png[/img]

Sorry to bother you sN0w, but there are a couple of things that are missing, according to the image: http://www.psypokes.com/admin/TC%20Ribbons1.png

1.) I'm a rater in GSC, Hoenn, and technically Sinnoh
2.) I have participated in Song Games - 2 before Jigglypuff's most recent
3.) I actually got Trivia top 3 (Back last January)
4.) I participated in Jeopardy and won 1st prize on one occasion (though everyone thinks I cheated)

Was there a form I should have filled out? Or was I supposed to post here before I got my card?

Edit 1 - Yes, I did end up clicking the link, but it only had the psyquest code request.

Last edited by Peanut-Lover on Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:35 pm
PROBATION
PROBATION

It's called the trainer card update form at the bottom of the first post =\

Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:41 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ok, im not shure if ne1 on here, but im trying to get a card, but an error comes up with a crying mew, can u plz tell me what this is about? :?:

Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:29 pm
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

This is because you have made mew very sad. Surrender your cookies and beg for forgiveness.

Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:39 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

OH NO!!!!! TAKE MY COOKIES!!!!

Ty :wink:

Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:48 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Or, what Serpentsounds could have said, as opposed to being an ass about it, is that trainer cards are unavailable until the indefinite return of the Psybucks forum currency system. Trainer cards will not be completed, nor available, until this time.

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:29 pm
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

I apologize for my prior immature response, but yeah, until a cash mod is made available and installed in the forums so the psybucks system can be revived, the trainer card program is on hiatus.

Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:58 pm
Profile WWW
The Geek
The Geek

The development of the Cash MOD is currently in BETA, version 0.3.2. The developer says he's going to be focusing on the Cash MOD now and hopes to have it completed by the end of May. If all goes according to his schedule, we should have Psybucks back by early June.

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:24 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ty guys. And Serpentsounds, its ok, it made more sence to me put in those words :mrgreen:

Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:46 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I was wondering how the whole trainer card thing works. Do you just ask someone like sNOwBaLL to put six pokemon on there or do you have to earn them? Also, what does the trainer card do? Does it allow you to participate in special events or is it just for show? Sorry for sounding really needy but I am just really confused.

Wed May 28, 2008 9:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

When psybucks are here and you want a trainer card you use the form. Then 20 psybucks are taken from your account and when sNOw has it done you get it. :)

You choose your six Pokemon and your trainer, but only Moderators can have Gym Leaders on theirs.
I don't think you need one for any events, but it's nice to put in your sig. You get extra ribbons etc. when you do things like play in the song game.

Anyone may correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I think it is. =)

Thu May 29, 2008 1:06 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hey, whats going on? whenever I select Trainer Card Application form, It has a picture of a crying Mew and says the page is no longer available. I really want a trainer Card! Can someone help me? :(

Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:55 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

...did you bother to READ this page at ALL?

bonzobunny wrote:
ok, im not shure if ne1 on here, but im trying to get a card, but an error comes up with a crying mew, can u plz tell me what this is about? :?:

nfield wrote:
[...] trainer cards are unavailable until the indefinite return of the Psybucks forum currency system. Trainer cards will not be completed, nor available, until this time.

Serpentsounds wrote:
[...] until a cash mod is made available and installed in the forums so the psybucks system can be revived, the trainer card program is on hiatus.

{dragonair}

Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:17 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

I fixed the thread temporarily for the blind.

Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:45 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I tried that the day I joined and it didn't work (June 24, 2008)

I tried that today and it did not work :?

not to sound annoyed but it has been down for 6 months?

Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:43 am
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

yes, and if you knew they were down, why post saying it did not work? we know it's broken. :P

{dragonair}

Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:06 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm just curious, why is it down until the rturn of $P? Were $P required to buy them or something?

Image (by Ender)

Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next