It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 PINBALL IS HARD!!! 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

sorry....

i've been trying to get rayquaza but I can't!

It's really a pain to get!!!

soooooooo......

can i have tips. please?

thanks a lot!!!

[img]http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/cards/2722008/e4441bf5edd6aa228e2b568d483312e7.png[/img]

Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:37 am
Profile YIM
its all about timing and try to hold the ball when he uses thunderbolt and whirlwind

Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:44 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

oh...okay.

thanks.

I'll try that...

[img]http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/cards/2722008/e4441bf5edd6aa228e2b568d483312e7.png[/img]

Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:03 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ahh, the dreaded Rayquaza. I tried many times as well before I caught it. Here are some of my best tips:

. {rayquaza} likes to paralyze, whirlwind and fly up high to avoid your pokeball. However, it also has times where it floats down on the ground. Take advantage of those times, and try hitting it from behind (so it can't paralyze you so easily)

.When it flies up high, don't do anything stupid with your ball, such as randomly send it across the board. KEEP IT AT READY ON ONE OF YOUR PADDLES so you can aim as soon as 'Quaza comes back to taunt you on the ground

.When you're paralyzed, or caught, or just missed by a thousandth of a milimeter (exaggeration is fun!), STAY CALM! I can't tell you how many times I got frustrated and started shooting randomly

.WATCH YOUR TIME!! you have 3 minutes, don't waste them!!

. when you are paralyzed, ALWAYS CLICK THE PADDLE CONTROLS !!! (Normally Left on the D-pad and A) this helps (I think) to reduce the time that you're paralyzed

. because rayquaza bounces on the ground, AIM FOR IT WHEN YOUR BALL CAN REBOUND ONTO IT if it misses the first time

Here's a youtube video of rayquaza being defeated/ caught: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llLEYnq1 ... re=related

I really hope this helps!!

Crystal

If I owe/ said I would donate you psybucks, please PM me ASAP (preferably a link to the page that I "bought" the item) and I will try to round them up as quickly as possible (of course, after the cash mod is fully functional). Thanks.

Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Here's a tip: You have to beat him twice. Also, when he uses Thunder Wave, Hit the ball quickly so that it goes fast so that it won't get hit. When he flies up to use twister, sacrifice your ball- you get them unlimited in bonus rounds. Except if you have a ball upgrade (great, ultra, etc.), because you'll lose it.

{pidgeot} {swellow} {staraptor}-Superbird

Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]