It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:59 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Psypoke Staff Popularity Contest 2: Jiggz Wins! 

Who is the coolest lite four member?
Poll ended at Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:12 pm
FireStarter 7%  7%  [ 5 ]
Krisp 29%  29%  [ 21 ]
Jigglypuff 35%  35%  [ 25 ]
sN0wBaLL 22%  22%  [ 16 ]
TheCyberMew 7%  7%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 72

 Psypoke Staff Popularity Contest 2: Jiggz Wins! 
Author Message
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:09 pm
Posts: 3228
Location: Anywhere and everywhere, coming for you.
I voted for Krisp because she's cool and stuff and junk.

Krisp <3

_________________
Image


Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:51 pm
Profile
Lite Four
Lite Four
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:44 am
Posts: 645
Location: Houston, TX
EvilPenguin wrote:
I voted for Darkkend because he has an afro and is awesome and everything and HAY WAIT WTF HEZ NOT ON TEH LIST EVEN THOUGH HES A LITE TOO WTF

GOGO FRO


m/ schweet

:cry: thats right im not an option....

_________________


Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:45 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:17 am
Posts: 1018
Jiggz and all the programming he does stole my heart vote.
Krisp/sNOw was my scond vote, though.

_________________
Image


Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:29 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:20 pm
Posts: 590
Location: meh...xico
I'll vote darkkend when he's up on the list...reason? the second time i came back (lol) he donated me XX (can't remember) psybucks right after I posted I had come back (lol)

haha

oh and sorry to the other guys...oh and if they don't put him up on the list I'll vote for someone else...

_________________
Image
Click me! Tall grass txtrpg!


Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:55 pm
Profile
Lite Four
Lite Four
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:23 pm
Posts: 521
Location: OKC
Darkkend wrote:
EvilPenguin wrote:
I voted for Darkkend because he has an afro and is awesome and everything and HAY WAIT WTF HEZ NOT ON TEH LIST EVEN THOUGH HES A LITE TOO WTF

GOGO FRO


m/ schweet

:cry: thats right im not an option....


I'd add you if it wouldn't screw up the poll ;[


Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:04 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:42 pm
Posts: 17
Location: Teh Bay Area :D
Krisp!

_________________
Image


Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:11 pm
Profile
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Posts: 3156
Location: clegavel
Like JsXtm, mine was a hard choice as well. I had basically 4 people to choose from (TCM was the only one of the 5 I didn't think about, because I barely know him).

sN0wBaLL has been called the admin with the heart of gold, and for good reason too. He's never lost his temper, not once, despite all the threads he's had to lock.

FireStarter is a very friendly guy, and has always struck me as the guy who does a lot of work behind the scenes, only coming out when the time is right.

Krisp is undoubtedly the admin who takes action swiftly and powerfully - you could just as easily snap your fingers as she could ban somebody for acting stupidly. Wait...I can't snap my fingers! T.T

Yet my vote went to Jigglypuff. He, like FireStarter, is a friendly guy with a great sense of humor. He's also the one who does most of the work for the main site, not just the forums. And I just find the name "Jigglypuff" to be more aesthetically pleasing.

Now the only real worry I have now is that the rest of the staff won't kill me when I least expect it, because I know too much...

- DNA

_________________


Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:22 pm
Profile
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:05 pm
Posts: 1153
Location: Shit, I forgot.
Darkkend automatically gets second no matter what.

_________________
FML wrote:
Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML


{dragonair}


Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:02 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:56 pm
Posts: 222
Location: Lake Stevens, WA
I voted for Jiggz.


Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:24 am
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:39 am
Posts: 281
Location: Somewhere...
Jiggz definitely !!


Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:09 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:57 am
Posts: 302
Location: Whitby, Ontario, Canada
I voted for snowball

_________________
Soul Silver: FC: 1033-7425-8991 Name: Andrew
Black: FC: 5028 3780 4610 Name: Hammy


Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:36 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:20 pm
Posts: 590
Location: meh...xico
I know I get along with Jiggz and all but...I vote for Krisp..XD

_________________
Image
Click me! Tall grass txtrpg!


Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:29 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 516
Location: Ontario, Canada
Jigglypuff.

He does a lot of work on the site, he has a cool taste in music and it's fun talking to him about piano sometimes. He's just really nice for a staff member, I think. Oh, and the song games and everything. And just the general win-ness of being the closest thing to a stereotypical nerd I know, which is kinda admirable in itself.

Wal-Mart was second. Not a close second, mind you, but a second.

_________________
Image
It's a story about a ninja who couldn't climb a wall....
BUT BECAME A BIG POP STAR.


Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:27 am
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:18 pm
Posts: 90
Location: L.A.
ahhhhh! sNowball becuase i like snow =p

_________________
Image
Credit to spiritomb for signiture.


Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:08 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:48 pm
Posts: 103
Location: United Kingdom
Jigglypuff, for all the work put in. I would've said Krisp, but I'm scared of her. =/

_________________
Currently in need of a Vulpix! Someone hook me up!


Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:07 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:06 am
Posts: 170
Location: Making cookies :D
Well Kipper, the admins do a ton of work too.

I voted for Jigglypuff, because he's got a cool name, and I'm scared of Krisp too :o

_________________
Image
Credit to this awesome sig goes to eon.

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.


Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:25 pm
Profile
Fails at life
Fails at life

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:33 pm
Posts: 159
Location: South Dakota
Yea!!!!!!! Jiggz is winning
P.S.- Krisp scares me 2!

_________________
Image
Credit does to Medichamrules


Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:45 am
Profile YIM WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2005 6:21 pm
Posts: 3471
I'm crushed. :(

_________________
Image


Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:24 pm
Profile WWW
The Geek
The Geek
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:10 am
Posts: 1535
Location: Milliways
*hugs Krisp* 8-)

_________________

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat


Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:25 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:33 pm
Posts: 159
Location: South Dakota
soz krisp, but I am going for jiggz because he is really nice! U were like my 2nd

_________________
Image
Credit does to Medichamrules


Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:05 pm
Posts: 1153
Location: Shit, I forgot.
Jaredt222 wrote:
Krisp scares me 2!


yeah, second. whatever you say.

_________________
FML wrote:
Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML


{dragonair}


Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:55 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:37 pm
Posts: 13
Location: The last place you'd look
sonwball rocks

besides snowball writes great forums :D

_________________
Image Image

{blissey} Visit my breeding center! {chansey}
my shinies: {shuckle}

HG friend code- 3910-9716-1694

credit to mektar for my Angel and Demon Eevees


Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:49 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:42 pm
Posts: 142
Location: ZOMG chocolate!
Voted for Jiggz! I must admit, despite not being part of the Lite 4, Jiggz does ALOT for updating and supporting the site. If I had 2 votes, Krisp would be next because she always helps and is a great moderator!

_________________
Image
Awesome Siggy: Spongedude
Fantastic Avie: froggy_00
If I owe/ said I would donate you psybucks, please PM me ASAP (preferably a link to the page that I "bought" the item) and I will try to round them up as quickly as possible (of course, after the cash mod is fully functional). Thanks.


Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:49 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 41
Location: US
Jaredt222 wrote:
I voted for jiggy because he is alot nicer then the lite


amen to that. Also, he's the backbone of the site right now, and he seems to make more posts, and writes without mistakes and always apologizes for any mistakes, which is clearly unnecessary. GO JIGGZ! {jigglypuff}

_________________
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination


Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:31 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:22 pm
Posts: 23
Location: Please don't feed the animals! XD
I voted for Snowball.

_________________
HAI!

ImageIt's very happy to see you! Give this little set of pixels a hug!


Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:03 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.