It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Pokemon Island 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Jolt Stirred

"What happened?"

He looked around taking in the scene around him. He could see the ground below him

"Am I dead?"

Jolt suddenly remembered. He turns and talks to Xaviar

"Let me fight!"

Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:12 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((The main plot is going to be introduced soon, he cn be passed out for now. And if you could, use past tense. Present tense confuses me.))

Xaviar continued flying, barely keeping the large number of Pokemon up. The army was closing in, but so was the ocean. Soon, the army was screaming in frustration as the lack of water Pokemon stopped them from continueing the chase.

"Guys, just stay on me. But if you can fly or swim or something, that would be appreciated. We just need to get to the mainland." Xaviar said.

Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Blaxe kept running. He knew they were probaly outnumbered. He feared what happened to Cerulea,who was one of the elders. He looked back to see pokemon lagging behind and ran back to help. It did not take long to notice Xavier flying in the sky. "Hey Xavier, you need me to help with anything?!"

Last edited by paco25_007 on Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
(Your post was fine, remember, although try to write in third person and expand on your answers. The point of the RP is to pretend that you are there, that whatever is happening is in fact real, so put more emotion and some description into your posts.)

Eto hung on for dear life as Xaviar, the Tropius, wove his way through the sky. The giant Pokemon was unusually swift and elegant for one his size. The large leaf fronds that served as wings were constantly pumping and veering in different directions as ranged attacks rained down on the group.

Eto was lost in the commotion of sound and disarray. He desperately dug his talons into the Tropius's broad back and healed Dark to the best of his ability. The healing was monotonous and time consuming, Eto was no Chansy, his knowledge of healing techniques was limited at best.

He glanced at the Jolteon that had been picked up. The Pokemon had fainted for a few moments and then suddenly jumped to its feet demanding to fight.

"You're in no position to fight, the best thing to do now would be to grab hold and get ready in case we have to jump." Eto snapped at the overzealous Pokemon. He frowned slightly as he heard Xaviar pant and huff; the big Pokemon was obviously tired from carrying all of them...

A weak voice interrupted Eto's train of thought and he turned back to Dark to see if he had said anything. Dark had woken up and he seemed to be trying to say something but a fit of coughing held back any words he was about to utter. Dark feathers floated around the little fox.

Hopping closer to Dark, Eto observed the wound on his back. It seemed to be closed and dry, except for the unsightly rusty color of blood on the brown coat, Dark seemed to be doing alright.

"Dark.. It's alright, we're flying on Xaviar, “Eto paused for a second before he continued to speak" Pokemon are dropping like flies, many have already been captured and we can't continue on like this. Soon enough we will be caught too."

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Xaviar shook his head in frustration. He was the only elder that hadn't been captured, and there was still a lot of weight on his back. The humans had lost their ability to chase them out to sea, giving him time to slow down his plying pace.

"Guys, the mainland isn't too far. We'll land there, hide, and we'll hide there for a while." Xaviar said as he continued flying.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Jolt looked at Eto blushing. He hid his face from view. He felt so stupid. Why couldn't he just keep his mouth shut. He looked up to see a Crobat flying towards them at amazing speed. Jolt looked at Xaviar. He saw the Tropius's distress and felt a pang of guilt. He looked back at the Crobat to find it was nearly upon them.

"Everyone watch out!"

The Crobat was preparing Wing Attack. Jolt knew if Xaviar was hit they would all go down. His mind was racing, praying that his plan worked. Just as the Crobat attacked Jolt used Protect and bounced the Crobat back. He knew the Crobat would try again.

"Take this!"

Jolt sent a Thunderbolt directly at the Crobat. It hit it directly and the Crobat fell to the ground. Jolt grinned, enjoying the releif for only moments to see a Pidgeotto and a Noctowl swooping at them. Jolt launched another thunderbolt but only hit the Noctowl, which went hurtling to the ground. The Pidgeotto was still coming and was getting faster. It was rapidly moving. It was beside them now. It was too close to risk another Thunderbolt, if he hit Xaviar they were all doomed. He looked at Eto who was next to the injured Dark.

"Urggg....!"

Jolt knew he would have to do something drastic. He jumped towards the Pidgeotto and startled it. On his way past it he let another Thunderbolt loose. The shocked Pidgeotto started to fall, but Jolt used it to try and jump back onto Xaviar. He was scared, would he make it? Then Jolt had an idea! He launched a Shadow Ball directly downwards, which in a staggering coincidence happened to hit a Xatu that was trying to get them. Jolt was launched higher. He used this and landed on Xaviar again. He was shaking from shock and relief. He looked around and saw nothing flying towards them but he remained vigilant.

"Is everyone ok?" he asked with a slight air of anxiety.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Better on the emotion, but remember you cant just do anything and everything without consequences, don't make your character 'the best' it ruins the story a bit, at the moment your fine, it's just a warning :D)

Dark groaned.

"Captured?.." The Eevee asked weakly "like... in those balls... what about" Dark coughed heavily again "what about the elders?"

Dark tried to look around but all he saw was a relieved looking Jolteon. He turned back to Eto.

"Where... where are we going?"

(water pokemon eh.... maybe I should randomly evolve into a Vaporeon :lol:)

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:19 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

(ok my bad)

Jolt looked at the injured Eevee. He smiled gently.

"You just rest, ok?"

Jolt looked away and continued to look for trouble.

(lol maybe you should)

Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:22 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Doesn't matter))

Xaviar smiled when he saw a forested area. He sped up, eager to rest his wings. They soon arrived, and Xaviar allowed the others to get off of his back. They moved deeper into the woods.

"Guys, we need to find some way to get back our island. We aren't exactly fighters, not having to do so with the abundance if plants back at the island, so we need to find another way to handle this." Xaviar said, deep in thought. What could they do?

Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:52 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((ok :P))

Jolt looked at Xaviar. Xaviar was a clever Tropius and would usually have an idea, but these humans were new to him. Jolt knew if they were to fight they would be captured. Those orbs....what were they? What made Pokemon shrink and fit into them? Jolt was frustrated by the thought and started trying to devise a plan, but nothing he thought of would work. The humans had Pokemon too which made things alot harder. Jolt remembered all his friends that had been captured on the island. A rage swept through him like a flooding river. He looked at Eto and Dark, the brave Eevee who stood up to a Fearow and an Alakazam, and the Murkrow who had healed the Eevee back to health. He looked back at the island as if hoping to see Blaze and the others still going strong. He turned back and a tear of anger and grief fell down his face. He made sure no one could see his face as he walked with them.

"Anyone got any ideas?" he asked with his head still covered.

Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dark tested his legs, he was feeling much better and could walk a bit.

"Thanks, Eto" He said, then turned his head to the tropius standing above them. "Thank's again Xaviar, I would've died out there (If you hadn't magically put me on your back somehow :evil: )"

Dark looked around at the dense forest around them.

"We could use the terrain to our advantage..." he said quietly "They cant launch a full scale attack if all these tree's are around us"

Dark lay down, he felt a lot better but thought it best to rest as much as possible.

"Of course they'll knock all the tree's down..." Dark groaned, closing his eyes, thinking hard

Is there no way to stop these, these things

Dark's eyes suddenly opened.

"What if we could stop them fron cutting down the trees?" Dark asked "How could we prevent them from destroying the trees?"

He looked around at the others then hopefully at Xaviar.

Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:47 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Jolt saw the logic of the clever Eevee's plan, but couldn't figure out how they would protect all those trees, so he looked at Xaviar also in hope he had an idea.

Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I've got it!" Xaviar said.

"I saw them bring down trees, they used strange blades that rotated on a slab of metal. The blades, the orbs...what do they all have in common? Energy! They're power completely relies on energy! We just need to take away their energy!"

Xaviar immidiately began thinking of ways that they could do this.

Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:51 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Jolt looked at Xaviar curiously. A way to take away energy would be hard, it would be easier to give them too much energy. He wasn't sure of he should tell the others in fear they would laugh at him. And even then how would they overcharge them. It would need a great power to create that kind of energy. Jolt would've done it but he didn't have that kind of power. Was their any way to do it? He concluded that getting rid of the energy would be the better idea and tried to figure out how to take it away. Then an idea came to him, something he knew would be hard but it might just work!

"Elder Xaviar! I have an idea! We could seek out one of the legendary Pokemon if they exist! They have the power to those kind of things!"

He looked at Eto and Dark as if wanting them to back him up, then looked back at Xaviar with a hopeful look.

Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:11 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"The Legendary Pokemon..." Xaviar said. "Well, it just so happens that the legendary birds created Pokemon Island, a fact known only to me, Cerulea, and Tor. I know where Articuno lives, it isn't too far. But for now, we need to get some rest. Hie wherever you can and get ome sleep."

Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:20 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
Eto had remained silent during the entire conversation since the group had landed near the woodlands. He was thinking and evaluation their options. The situation truly looked hopeless, if the humans were this aggressive in order to capture a few ordinary Pokémon, then who knew what lengths they were willing to go to in order to fulfill their goal..Whatever that was.

"Cutting their power source probably won't work; even if the metal monsters are stopped we must still deal with the other Pokémon. The trees will be decimated either way," Eto mused in a quite voice," we need to find some shelter, preferably underground or somewhere that is hard to track.."

He wasn't sure if the others heard him since they were discussing Legendary Pokémon. Eto listened quietly as plans were being made to visit Articuno, Titan of ice, the next day.

"Is that really such a good idea? If the humans destroyed the Island to get a few ordinary Pokémon, imagine what they would do if they tracked us and discovered Articuno..." Eto replied as he listened to Xaviar. He knew that technically speaking, Xaviar was in charge and that the final descisiion would be his, but....

"I wonder, would it really be that awful if we were caught?" Eto wondered out loud. He cast a questioning gaze upon the others.

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:01 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I truely wouldn't know, Eto." I said. "All we know is that humans use Pokemon to battle one another, and don't allow us to make our own descisions."

"Now, I appreciate your points. We need some way to avoid them finding us, but still tracking down Articuno. I'm sure that she will be able to help us. Now, we just need to not be tracked...that's much easier said then done. Well, first, we need to find a place to rest for the night. If I recall correctly, Tor used to explore the mainland, and he found a cave filled with wild Pokemon, secluded deep insde these forests. We jut need to find it. Follow me, we have to find it quickly, the sun is about to go down."

Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dark stood up shakily, his legs still feeling weak under him.

"Do you know the bearing?" Dark asked Xavier "Is it North, South, East or West?"

Dark looked up at the position of the setting sun, getting his bearing before the sun disappeared below the horizon.

Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:39 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well, he said that it was almost exactly in the center. So I suppose we should be going this way.

Wait! Eto, you are small and darkly colored. Try flying above the trees and searching. We'll look around oin foot."

Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:01 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"I could go and scout out the location of this 'cave', but I would need more information,” Eto replied." The location of the cave would be useful; going toward the centre seems to be very vague. Who knows what could be laying in wait?"

Eto glanced around as the sun sank behind the ocean. This was an important clue because if Eto recalled his flight school training, the sun always rose in the east and set in the west; the group was on the western shore of the woods. This wasn't exactly comforting news, they were still disoriented and lost and the creatures of the night would be awakening soon...

A slight shiver passed through Eto's ebony feathers and he peered into the gloom of the woods. What had seemed like a safe heaven moments ago looked like a pit trap in the faint light of the dusk.

Eto wasn't worried about himself, as a dark type he loved the night, this was his element. He wondered if the others had night vision, or if they were virtually blinded in what was to be the pitch black of the night.

"Can all of you see in the dark?" Eto inquired. If some of them couldn't see in the prevailing gloom, splitting up and venturing deeper into the woods would be suicide.

Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:30 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Blaze and very few pokemon were retreating to the mainland with the monsters following in quick pursuit. Blaze watched in horror as the pokemon right beside him was hit with a ball and was not able to get out. Blaze finally made it to the mainland but could not say the same for most of pokemon. He noticed there was only about 20 left including him. "Alright guys, we should stick together and hide. Those things could get here any minute now. So let's move." Blaze knew finally how it felt to be in Xaviers shoes but he did not like it.

Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:36 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"I can see in the dark, I know that much...."

Jolt was glad his plan would come to use, but he didn't feel right about something. Blaze and the others could still be on the island fighting a losing battle. He pushed this thought out of his head, as he did something rustled nearby them.

"Nobody move, somethings there...."

He jerked his head in the direction of the noise. It rustled again. It sounded like footsteps on leaves made by something large. Jolt was worried. If it was the metal monsters there would be no chance for a fight. Jolt's fur began to crackle with electricity in his fear. Something was definitely there, and he didn't like the sound of it.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:31 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Xaviar shot a quick magical leaf at the noise, revealing a buneary. It fled.

"If you can't see in the dark, get on my back." Xaviar said. Once they were on, he began to walk.

"Just stick together, if somebody gets lost, it's curtains for them."

Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:13 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Jolt walked next to Xaviar with his head down. He got all worked up over a Buneary. He was cursing at himself in his head. Nevertheless he kept going with them, waiting for them to stop.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:51 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Not to sound annoyed or anything, but could we please get a move on? I can't do anything in my posts and it's starting to annoy me...)

Dark looked around at the others.

"I can see perfectly well in the dark" the Eevee told them

He looked around at the small clearing they had landed in and looked east, towards the center of the island.

"I suppose that all we can do right now is to head East as much as possible, We'd have to look around for rough or rocky country, caves are more likely to be in that area afterall"

I just hope it's not in the middle of the forest... We might never find it...

Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next