It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Pokemon Island 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
(Alright, I guess that would make sense, as for the gash, you said the Fearow had stabbed you in the back in a previous post so I assumed that realistically speaking there would be a wound with blood)

Bracing himself for death, Eto stood his ground as the Fearow attacked. To his surprise and immense relief the Fearow was battered aside by an Arcanine. The speeding blur that was the Arcanine slammed into the crazed Fearow, driving the monster back seconds before its cruel beak had plunged through Eto's heart.

The next few moments seemed to speed up as various other Pokemon arrived and sounds of battle ensured. Eto hardly noticed any of it, he stood stock still on the ground, battered and bruised beyond belief. He had lost himself, maybe it was shock, after all he had literally faced death a mere moment ago or the injuries that he had sustained were more serious then he had originally thought. Whatever it was he was drifting away. The sounds of battle were muted and time seemed to slow down...

Am I dying?

The thought crossed his mind. He was surprised at the notion, surprised but not frightened. If it was his time then so be it, he had lived his share, he was ready for whatever there was to face on the other side. Perhaps...the pain would go away and he would fly again..Yes, flight, with his repaired wing. He would take flight into the endless sky as the sun shot down its golden rays in a focused beam- Wait a moment, golden beam?

He was vaguely aware of something large with radiant green wings..it was aglow in a golden light and had fired a beam of concentrated light into the sky. The golden light seeped over Eto, and he managed a wary smile despite his pain.

How strange...such light..

Without another thought, he was drowning in darkness and toppled over, hitting the ground with a dull thud. Wings lay askew and feathers flew in all directions as Eto slipped into unconsciousness.

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Blaze picked up the injured Murkrow with his mouth. Alright, gotta carry this guy to safety or something. He ran towards a part of the forest where there was no conflict. Blaze dropped the murkrow on the ground carefully. "I gotta find Xavier to help this guy." He dashed back to the fight and yelled for Xavier. I hope he hears me.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Noticing a potentialy dead Murkrow, I flew down beside him to offer quick care. I just needed to heal him a little to ensure he'd stay alive, then I could fight again. I spread my wings, collecting sunlight, healing myself. I soon had excess energy. I placed my wingtips on the Murkrow, and the excess energy sped into the small bird's body. He seemed to be doing a little better already, so I placed him gently under the cover of a large fern and flew back into battle.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Blaze grinned that the Murkrow made. Suddenly, he was smashed into a tree. As Blaze struggled to get back to his senses, a huge Snorlax started walking towards him, laughing.

"Ahhhhh!,Little Arcanine got hurt, my master would love to own you!" The fat Snorlax kept laughing, then suddenly stopped. "I'm sorry about what I have to do, but your fate is unavoidable!"

Blaze laughed. "Too bad your so wrong because what I'm about to do is unavoidable." Blaze flew at the Snorlax with flames surrounding his body. The Flare Blitz connected, knocking the Snorlax to the ground, motionless. A red beam shot at the motionless pokemon and made it disappear. Blaze was shocked in amazement. Whoa.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
(I'm not sure if I should just die...)

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Why? This RP hasn't really gotten started yet :) unless you're going somewhere with it... 8-) and I kinda imagined a hole, rather than a gash...)

Dark watched through the slits of his eyes at the Alakazam lying faintly on the ground.

If I can get an Alakazam down in this state... there's no point giving up...

Dark crawled slowly back to his feet, making his back start to bleed once more. He looked around for potential targets and saw a Scizor knocking a number of pokemon over. He charged up another Shadow Ball and launched it and sped up to the steel-clad pokemon. The ball hit and the surprised pokemon staggered. The scizor looked around and saw Dark speeding at him.

The pokemon grinned and dove at Dark, it's wings glowing brightly. Dark suddenly saw his danger and tried to dodge, but was no where near strong enough to divert his quick attack and met the attack head on. The Eevee went flying once more, smashed into a tree and fell, unconcious. The scizor readied it's wings again and flew back in at the limp pokemon, eyes opened wide with greed.

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:41 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Xaviar, realising that the situation had turned against the island Pokemon, flew into the air and knocked two tree down between the groups.

"Retreat! To the Ceter Clearing!" He screamed. He flew back toward the center of the island.

((The various factions aer divided by mountains, which clear at the center of the island))

Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:57 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You're going to leave me to die... :cry: ah well that's alright, I might think of something to do

~Death

Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Hold it! You will not die! EVER!))

As Xaviar retreated, he saw the Murkrow was still lying there. He picked him up and continued towards the center of the island. The trees he knocked down were stalling them quite a bit, the humans were putting the slave Pokemon back into the strange orbs. Xaviar continued distributing energy between himself and the Murkrow.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

...you do realise I'm the Eevee right... ah well I'm dead...

~Death

Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Alright, fine. I won't die and neither will you Death! Let's just pretend that we're both on the Tropius's back 8-).)

The darkness that had surrounded Eto previously began to lift as warmth and light seeped into his feathers and spread throughout his being. He was vaguely aware of moving, as well as of another presence beside him.

Cracking open an eye, Eto was assaulted by sunlight. The warm beam calmed him somewhat but blinded him too. Shutting closed both eyes, Eto focused on breathing. Taking a few shaky breaths, he managed to slowly crawl onto his feet and opened his eyes once again. He swirled his head around and realized that he was atop a Tropius, the same one he had seen before.

The sunlight was as intense as ever and it seemed to be coming from the Tropius's leaf-like wings. Eto realized that the sunlight was Synthesis: a healing technique. It would seem that the Tropius had saved Eto after his collapse and had tried to heal him.

“Thanks for the help...” Eto stated as he dipped his head to the Tropius in a sign of gratitude.

Looking around again, Eto realized that they were flying at a pretty fast rate, the land whizzed by below as the Tropius pumped its wings in powerful downward strokes. Lying a few feet away from Eto was an injured Eevee. The little fox was sprawled out in a heap, eyes closed as blood seeped out of its back.

Dark!..

Hopping over to the Eevee, Eto leaned down to access the damage. Dark seemed to be unconscious, thought he was still breathing in faint little shallow bursts. The gash on his back was crusted with blood and was still occasionally dripping onto the Tropius's trunk-like back. Deciding to take matters into his own hands, Eto started to shake like a leaf.

His ebony feathers seemed to be vibrating and a few fell out, drifting around Eto and Dark. The next instance a sickly yellow glow surrounded all the loose feathers and they swarmed down toward Dark's wounded back. Settling down into the wound, the pale yellow light intensified. Eto continued to concentrate as the Roost attack healed the wound slowly.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:23 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Xaviar smiled when the Murkrow woke up and continued flying. He began to distribute energy to the Eevee as well, and contineud flying to the center of the island. He soon arrived, set down the injured Pokemon beside him, and began to speak.

"Attention to all Pokemon of this island!" He announced. Heads turned to him as the other elders came beside him.

"We stand no chance against them. We must go into hi-"

But just then, the humans arrived. Pokemon began falling again, being captured within the orbs. Xaviar flew into the air, taking the injured Pokemon.

"Retreat! Don't let yourself be captured."

But, despite his order, only about twenty Pokemon escaped with the elders.

((Don't let yourself get caught yet. The main plot is coming.))

Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(HEY, DON'T JUST RANDOMLY PICK ME UP!!! I wanted to create my own little side story *head hits desk* oh well..)

Dark felt like he was floating on air, he felt the air around him, he tried to open his eyes and saw only blackness.

What that...

Dark closed his eyes but nothing changed.

Odd...

Dark thought this without any fear. He wondered lazily about an island.

Island?... What Island? There's nothing here

Dark became slightly puzzled, but rather content at the same time. He felt as if something was surrounding him but he didn't see anything. He felt some energy returning to him.

Returning...? but I dont feel like I've lost any

As he thought it, Dark felt the energy drain away again, but he didn't feel weak. Dark was very curious by now. He felt himself slipping away.

[i]Away from what?[i]

Dark was starting to get rather confused, then suddenly he saw something for th first time since he didn't know when. A slight ray of light broke through the surface of his thoughts. Dark smiled slightly and fell asleep.

(I was planning on Making Dark die in the last paragraph, but I'm not sure yet... meh, he might die later anyway, you never know... :twisted: )

Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((But the main plot has just begun! Don't! I'll let others see the new update before we continue))

Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Sorry about the power play/god moding, but you're one of the more interesting people in this RP. It would have been a shame to have you die off. I guess you can still die if you want, its up to you.)

Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:30 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Alright, here's the deal: Everybody is going to get caught except us, OK? This leads into the main plot.))

More Pokemon fell to the humans, leaving only a small number of Pokemon and the Elders. Another orb flew, hitting Cerulea. It shook thrice, then released the panicked Pokemon, struggling to keep up on the terrain she wasn't used to. Another one hit her, but this time, she didn't escape.

"Tor, get the rest of the Pokemon and go up so they can't get them!" Xaviar said. The two of them proceeded to lift the Pokemon up.

"Guys, I want you to attack them with ranged attacks! Stay with us!" Tor said, using Whirlwind. Xaviar complied with Magical Leaf.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:59 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Jolt ran under Xaviar and let off a Thunderbolt.
"They won't hurt us anymore!"
He turned around and gets hit by a Golems stone edge and falls to the ground bleeding from the head.

Last edited by remember on Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

You can't post here, you were rejected! Did you even read the last page? Go away.

Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:26 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

don't have to be mean about it! why can't i join?

Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:50 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

:frustrated: Ugh..Where's a facepalm when you need one?

You can not join because we are too far into the RP already, as Thunder_dude already said. The next obvious reason is because you have terrible spelling/grammar. Do you even go to school; all we're asking for is some basic spelling/grammar...

I suggest you take my original advice and go away.

Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:06 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Thunder_dude7 said I could join in properly as long as I use proper grammar like you asked, so please stop being mean to me.

Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:17 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I'm sorry, I forgot. The battle was orignally going to be the end, but I came up with a new plot. So I decided that he could join now, so I PMed him and told him that he could join. I'm very sorry I forgot to tell you guys. This is my fault.))

Xaviar flew down, picked up the Injured Jolteon, and kept flying. Another ord flew up, imprisoning Tor. Tor was captured, and the Pokemon on his back fell to the ground and were captured.

"All right, guys! If you have any way to speed me up, do it now!" Xaviar said, flying as fast as he could, approaching the edge of the island.

Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:28 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

As I watch I quickly use Dark Pulse in hope of helping. Then I paused and started running, following the other pokemon. Hopefully they didn't see me, I thought. As I ran I didn't look back.

~Kiki and Stella

Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:57 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((Thank you Thunder_dude7. I won't let you down!))

I groan in pain yet glad that I was picked up.

"Thank you....I'm sorry to get in the way...."

I look down at the scene below me and close my eyes. A tear of pain and grief falls down my face. I open my eyes to see an orb flying up towards Xaviar.

"No!"

I use Protect and the orb flies away. I keep the protect on around Xaviar and all Pokemon around him, but I tire after a while and the shield drops.

"Sorry....I tried...."

I pass out.....

((Is that right? If its wrong can someone tell me what I did?))

Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(It seems fine to me, just slightly confusing (that's my fault I suck at reading first person >_<) But howcome you passed out, we kinda needed all our RPers for this 'main plot' that T_D keeps talking about, and as for Diamond, he doesn't like people who dont follow the rules, he thought you weren't in the RP so he got a bit angry, dont worry about it though it's something that most advanced RPers feel strongly about)

Dark felt the wind whipping about him as he opened his eyes slowly. He slowly realised that he was on a leafy surface.

huh... wha..?

Dark say Eto close beside him and suddenly remembered the whole battle. Eyes open wide he looked around wildly, expecting to see an army of pokemon closing in on them. All Dark could see was Eto and large leaves blocking everything else from site.

Xaviar!

Dark tried to get up suddenly but fell down again, slipping a bit further backwards away from Eto. Dark finally found his voice.

"What..." Dark coughed "What's going on?..."

Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next