It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Pokemon of the mountain Isles 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((He's an Arcanine? Whoops...I'll edit it.))

Xaviar knew that dodging any of the swift syther's attacks wouldn't work. He'd have to find another way to avoid being hit.

Xaviar decided it was best to try and flee to the prootection of the river. Xaviar was used to swimming, despite his type, but a bug stood no chance if he hid well. He turned around and ran as fast as his legs would carry him.

Cerulea finally woke up and found that she was rather thirsty. The pond water wasn't going to suffice, as it had many dirty Pokemon diving in to get fish, and there was no way for dirty water to escape. She instead went to the river. She began her trip through the bushes to the river, which usually took only a few minutes.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Thunder_Dude, I think the pond naturally cleans itself out, it wouldn't stay dirty for long. and Vulpix' only have 6 tails max, and according to the dex entries they grow back to six it the tails are less, so according to you guys Xaviar has 2 extra tails, rather than bring one tail down :lol: and Diamond is right, I was at a river which runs from the waterfall that Marcus was at :))

Dark watched as the sun went slowly down above the tops of the trees. He watched the shadows of small pokemon running between the shadows of tall trees, unaware of the cave mouth set in the side of the cliff. Dark prized himself over his find, and had to battle fiercly to keep it over the last year. The almost secluded cave could only be sighted from the nearest trees as their cover prevented sight from air. Dark watched the sun for a few more moments and left the cave and headed wilently and swiftly back to the waterfall.

As he neared the river he heard the sound of running water and sank behind the tall grass on the banks of the river. As he looked out he saw the Azumarill and azurill still by the water. He smiled, he knew that water pokemon could stay by any body of water for hours. Dark ran quickly down to the end of the waterfall. Paused next to the cliff, looked around to ensure nobody saw him and leapt into the waterfall and the ledge hidden behind it. The ledge was common knowledge but he didn't want the Azumarill to see him.

The Umbreon jumped swiftly down to the opposite bank and shrank into the tall grass. He crawled up behind the pokemon and waited till the azurill were both competently swimming in the middle of the river. They were small but the older ones could put up a fight. He watched in greed as the unsuspecting Azumarill clapped happily at her two azurill. As the babies back's were turned Dark leapt out and sank his teeth into the Azumarill and dragged it back into the bushes. The pokemon fell limp before it could even groan. Dark and his prey had dissapeared into the bush before either of the small pokemon had turned back around.

Dark swiftly took the same route back the waterfall, jumped swiftly through the waterfall once more, and headed straight back to his cave. Just as he had jumped through the waterfall he heard a slight cry come from one of the baby pokemon.

They'll get over it.. It happens all the time...

Dark arrived back at his cave and dug into the fresh water pokemon with relish.

(I hope that's not too graphic or anything, I don't think it is but you'd better decide for me :))

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Acer screeched in frustration as the Vulpix ran towards the pool where two Weavile were watching. He gave a hearty flap of his wings which sent him hurtling in front of the Vulpix. He briskly turned around and brought his glowing scythes down, where they missed the Vulpix by inches and carved a large 'X' shaped gouge into the ground.

"Nowhere to hide... Nowhere to run" Acer said menacingly, preparing another X-Scissor attack.

((Hope you guys don't mind but I'll be bringing in an NPC soon, one of Acer's friends to be specific. I'll control it but don't worry, it won't stick around for long.))

Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yuo watched as the Scyther blasted forward with its huge wings, propelling it in front of the vulpix, and Yuo and Iran both let out a gasp as it missed by mere inches.

"We gotta help that vulpix!" Iram started to swim through the water, but Yuo stopped him.

"You gotta be kidding me! Do you see the size of that scyther's wings?! He'll rip us to shreds if we interfere even a little! He's probably already mad that we distracted him. Lets get out of here!"

Yuo and Iram propelled to the other side of the water easily, they were both great swimmers.

As they got to the other side and shook themselves dry, they heard some crying coming from the stream.

"I love water pokemon. They're so juicy."

Iram moaned. "Fine, but not if its a feebas. They taste so bland."

They stalked through the bushes silently, until two azuril walked right through and bumped into them.

They screamed right before Yuo and Iram slit their throats with a swipe of their crossed claws.

"Hey, Yuo." Yuo looked up from his bite. "What's up, Iram?"

"What if... what if we didn't go back? It could be fun, with just you and me. We could have alot of fun!"

Yuo looked up with wide eyes. "You're joking, right?"

Iram looked down. "Well... not really..."

Yuo looked at Iram. "Sounds fun! But... what about our mothers?"

"Eh... Lay should be able to protect them."

Yuo grinned. "Okay, I guess that means you and me are a pack from now on!"

They laughed and finished their meal.

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:30 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Shadow continued watching the fight, trying his best not to be seen. He decided that the fighters would kill each other off, leaving him to feed on the remaining pokemon that was weaken by the fight. He looked to the other side of the pond and saw two Weavile creep away. "Cowards," he thought to himself, they get scared once and then they flee for their lives." He chuckled one of those evil; chuckles to himself, laughing at how pathetic they were. He could make out that they were doing something, so he got to the edge of his rock to see, and then he slipped and fell into the pond, making a noise the Weavile probably could have heard.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I intended for him to have one less tail then usual, for a total of five. I didn't start the 8. When he evolved, he'd have eight. As for them growing back...uh...they can't do that here...the radiation! Yea! That's it!))

"Back off you moron!" Xaviar said, spitting another ember. He would use flamethrower, but he'd use to much enrgy, and he could risk missing with that. He sprinted just around the scyther, took the bggest breath he could, and dove into the river.

Cerulea continued walking through the bushes, and reached the river. She saw a aggitated scyther and a splash in the water.

What just jumped into the water? She thought. She walked to the river, but away from the Scyther.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"It doesn't look like any other of them are going to help me get this Scyther weakened." Sugi glanced behind him and stared curiously at the two jolly Weavile.

"They look useful. Might as well give it a shot."

The Xatu made a full circled on the tree branch and raised his wings above his head. The two eyes on Sugi's breast began to glow as a faint light started reaching out towards Yuo. The Weavile didn't seem to notice the light form around his body in a thin veil, as well as Sugi's. The light retreated back to the Xatu and his eyes stopped glowing. Feeling his physical strength suddenly increase, Sugi knew that the Power Swap had worked.

"I'll give his power back when I'm done with the Scyther."

He turned back around to face the group of Pokemon, and shot straight up into the air. Sugi hovered above the Scyther, knwoing that the Vulpix's sudden dive into the water would distract it.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:13 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(umm... Dark Scyther, I don't think Power Swap can work on Weavile, being a dark type.. and I know it wasn't you who started the 8 tails thing, T_D, It was Dark Scyther as I remember)

Dark finished his meal with relish, licking his lips afterwards and thinking that he would of liked a bit more to eat. Umbreon walked outside and picked a dark place amoungst the tree's to bury the pokemon's bones. He dug deeply into the ground and placed all the bones into the hole. The umbreon went back to his cave and lay down.

Eating and sleeping...

Dark gave a huge sigh.

This is the life...

Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Miracle Eye, Death. Miracle Eye. I'm not THAT stupid. Also, just call me Bri, since it's somewhat annoying typing out my screen name. ))

Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:44 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Oh sorry >_< :lol: I forgot about that and Bri it is :D)

Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Hmm... I've been thinking about something. I've seemed to make Acer a bit too perfect if you get what I mean, as in the unbeatable speed and attacks. He's a bit of a Gary Stu if you get my drift. I'm just proposing killing off Acer and going with a new Pokemon if that's alright with everyone. If not I'll find a way to bring his perfection down a bit :p ))

Acer once again screeched in frustration as the Vulpix dived into the pool. Letting his anger get the better of him, he began to furiously slash and hack at the water, sending it flying in all directions.

"Come back 'ere boy!" Acer screeched as his scythes cut through the water like a hot knife through butter.

Eventually calming down, Acer stopped hacking at the water and moved away from the pool, breathing heavily.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I'm normally stuck with the job of killing off people in RPs, so if it's what you want, I have no problem with it. ))

"Aren't you a smart insect? I don't see what you're getting all worked up about; it was only a small Vulpix."

Seeing his chance, Sugi ascended higher into the air and aimmed at Acer.

You had to be a hotheaded bug, didn't you?

The Xatu began spinning like a corkscrew and dove at the Scyther as it was regaining itself.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:12 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yuo was faintly aware that the absol was staring at him, Yuo had seen him while he was in the water, but he watched as it fell off the ledge into the water. Yuo laughed, but felt a slight tingling sensation. He looked around, but suddenly felt weakened.

"Yuo? You okay?" Iram bent down.

"Ung... just.... so weakened.... what happened?"

Yuo fell to the ground from exhaustion.

"Yuo? Yuo, are you okay!" Iram screamed.

Yuo fell to the ground and fainted.

(Sheesh I said the word Yuo like 10 times in that post :shock:))

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:19 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Finally, I've been noticed by someone. :)

Right when Shadow fell into the water, he saw one of the Weavile laughing at his fall. However, when he got out of the water, he could see the Weavile had been greatly weakened. "Laugh at me will you?" he thought as he took this chance and charged at the Weavile while preparing a Razor Wind. "Let's see who's laughing now!" he shouted as he charged at them.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:56 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Can I have my powers back yet?)

Yuo was on the ground, fainted, when the Absol(?) charged at them.

Iram jumped in front of Yuo, screaming. "No!"

Iram screamed at the absol. "Hey! Dont kill him! I mean, we're both dark types, so we have to not kill each other... right?!"

Iram's fist started to glow red in preparation for a brick break, but he was also half-ready to pick up Yuo and run for his life, Iram was attempting to intimidate the absol with a type advantage.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:52 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Dark Scyther, I'm going to assume that was a Drill Peck attack so if you don't mind I'm gonna speed things up a bit))

Acer breathed heavily as he stumbled towards the trees at the edge of the clearing and towards relative safety. As he got near the edge of the clearing he heard the sound of soaring wings, still exhausted from the Vulpix he turned around only to feel an incredibly sharp pain pierce his abdomen. He looked down in utter shock at the glowing white beak that was driven into him. He tilted his head up to look at the Xatu in front of him and gave an angry screech before going limp and closing his eyes forever.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:10 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((You seem to be good at assumptions. Well, since that was sped up, Yuo can have his original attack back. ))

Sugi looked down at the bloody Scyther laying on the ground. Before getting the chance to begin eating the bug, he heard the yelling of Iram and looked over in the Weavile's direction. Shifting his eyes from the Absol to the fainted Yuo, Sugi gave out a sigh and turned around so he was facing the Weavile. Another ray of light shot out from the Xatu's body and engulfed the fallen Yuo. The light returned to Sugi, giving him a slight shock as the only side effect from being used to the Power Swap.

"That might help even things out a bit."

Sugi turned his attention back to Acer's body and began eating the Scyther on the spot, for it was too large to move it to a safer area.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:31 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Okay I'm gonna edit my character profile now, I'll edit this post with my reply in a few minutes. Pink will be my font colour for my new character. Also, I hope you don't mind the interaction here Dark Scyther))

As Sol approached the clearing to take a drink from the pool there, her nose was overpowered by the smell of fresh blood. Bug if she wasn't mistaken. She trotted briskly as she came into the clearing and over to the pool. As she lapped at the water she turned her eyes to look at the other side. A Ninetales was sat on the large outcropping and had an expression of utter boredom. Also a familiar looking Xatu was feasting upon the body of a Scyther... It was Sugi, one of her childhood friends.

Drinking her fill, Sol sat down on the edge of the pool and yawned.

"Why do you always go for the big and scary looking ones Sugi?" Sol asked casually as she got up and began walking towards the Xatu.

Last edited by 2x4b on Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:38 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
(No fair, I was cast aside :( .)

Dei watched the scenario unfold before him; the death, the empty threats and the attacks. He was slightly off to the side observing the action. Truth be told, he was slightly bored.

He watched the Xatu feast on the carcass of what had previously been the Scyther. The bird ripped into the exoskeleton with savage intent, blood running down its beak. Dei was slightly wary of this strange Pokemon. It had taken away the power of another in one move, without the slightest exertion or side effect.

Padding closer to the action, Dei sat down nearby to observe.

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Last edited by Diamond55000 on Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:28 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Aw, I'm sorry. I completely forgot. I'll edit you into my post :p))

Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:29 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Thanks Darkscyther/Bri))

Yuo cracked his eyes open, the fatigue was gone, he wasnt even a little tired. He stood up and watched as a Xatu glowed faintly. Yuo gave it a small nod, then turned to the absol with Iram, they both stood side by side, and faced it, preparing Brick Break's.

"Uh... we dont want to hurt you... just stay back!"

Iram nodded, sweat dripping down his forehead.

They held their paws up in the air, glowing red.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:31 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sugi stopped tearing into the Scyther and blinked a few times before raising his head to look at Sol.

"Well,"

Sugi started, licking some of the blood off the edge of his beak.

"the bug just happened to be here, I was still hungry from earlier, and it wore itself down, so I just thought it would make a decent meal."

Sugi noticed that the Ninetales had moved closer, but it seemed more curious than threatening. Looking from Sol back to the carcass, the Xatu continued eating while speaking to his friend in between.

"So, what are you doing over here anyways Sol?"

Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:58 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Shadow looked at both of the Weavile, Brick Breaks at the ready. His chance to attck was gone, for now both Weavile were fighting, and had an attck that could weaken him easily. He himself had razor wind ready. Shadow was already thinking of a way to defeat them. Razor wind could attack from afar, and the weavile had to get close to use brick break. If he could get a little further away, he could them attack before they attacked him. But a thought tugged at his mind, telling him to leave them alone. He tried to push the idea out of his head, he never backed down before, and didn't want this time to be the first. but the idea kept coming back, so Shadow finally gave in. He released his razor wind on the tree right behind the weavile, turnig it into to splinters. "Never, mock me, again. Or the next time, that tree, will be you," he told them. Shadow suddenly help, happy. :shock: He felt like all his anger stored inside him was released in those two sentences. An then, he did sometihng he never had done before. He actually smiled at the Weavile.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:19 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Just saying, but what happened to the fatigue from the razor wind?))

Yuo and Iram stood with their Brick Breaks ready, not believing the Absol when it released the razor wind.

They slowly backed up, keeping their eyes on the absol, and Yuo shivered when it smiled. It was an evil smile, one that would haunt his nightmares.

They turned and ran while they had the chance, and jumped into the trees in case it was attempting to trick them into letting down their guard.

They jumped onto the tallest tree branch they could see, and released the brick break into the trunk. They would get hurt from the kickback if they did not release it.

Iram gasped from fatigue. "That was close! If you didn't wake up, he would have attacked!"

Yuo looked back to the scene from their branch and watched the absol.

"Wait.... that's a Xatu! Cant they use that power-switchy-thing?"

Iram nodded. "Hey look! The spot in the tree where we hit it!"

Yuo looked over and saw the wood crumble away to reveal a hollow.

"Cool!" They both exclaimed at the same time.

They ran into the hollow. There was a piece of wood the could fit into the door perfectly, hiding their new home.

"Lets make this our camp!" Yuo exclaimed exitedly.

"Yeah, I'll stay here and hollow it out a bit more, go get some food!"

Yuo nodded and headed out the door, with Iram closing it behind him.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I've been to see Mani... Then I felt like a drink" Sol explained.

Levitating a small berry off a nearby tree and into her mouth, Sol looked at the Scyther as she chewed. It looked extraordinarily large, as were its wings. She walked around to the other end of it and looked into it's grizzled face... It looked old but she'd learnt by experience that never meant it was weaker, more often than not it meant it was stronger. Sol absent mindedly swished her tail and looked back up at her friend.

"So how did you bring this thing down anyway?" Sol asked. "No offence but it looks a bit strong for you"

Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next