It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Pokemon of the mountain Isles 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
The sounds of the forest were amiable even in this heat. Bug Pokemon flew to and fro and the grass Pokemon basked in the warm sunshine as the birds chirped and squawked in a symphony of uncoordinated proportions. Yes, truly it was just another day in the forests.

With the sun blazing in all of its glory the very forest seemed to glow a vibrant emerald, or at least the canopy did. What sun light managed to get through the highest trees was focused down in a spotlight fashion, mixing light and shadow and the grays of in-between. It was a strange sight both beautiful and dangerous, for unknown predators could be lurking in the very shadows or the deceptive light.

One such presence could be seen flitting in-between the columns of lights and the shadows, it moved in an off- hand graceful manner reminiscent of liquid fire. It would one moment be displayed in the light of the sun, dappled golden coat gleaming and crimson eyes shining with some unknown inner light. The next it would slide off into the shadows so that it would become hardly more than a pair of disembodied crimson eyes. All this would take less than a moment, as the creature moved with nary a sound.

This would continue on for a while. The game of light and shadow would commence until a small clearing came up ahead. Dei observed this secluded oasis in an ocean of green. A small pool of crystal water gathered in the middle of the clearing before following a small creek on its journey to the sea. A large rock outcropping stood jutted outward over the pool. Moss and lichen and one small white flower grew on the other wise bare surface of the rock. The usual fauna and flora surrounded the clearing as the sun beamed down overhead, for in this one small part of the forests the sky could be seen in all of its glory.

Moving in that strangely beautiful manner that all of his kin seemed to poses, Dei stalked over to the rock and with an effortless leap landed on top. Instantly any Pokemon that had occupied the clearing before fled, there was an almost unspoken agreement that this little section of secluded wonder was here for Dei. At least until he left. As he perched on the rock surface Dei glanced down into the pool that could very well have been a mirror. His own reflection gazed back, tails fanned out behind him as he sat on his hunches and the crimson of his eyes twinkled with inner fire. He offered a small smile that displayed his formidable canines and turned his attention to the sky.

There was little to see at this time of day. The sun was paramount in the sky as the blue backdrop and the white clouds rolled by. A bird could be seen flying off in the distance. It was truly a tranquil setting and Dei settled down to bask in the sun, golden coat gleaming and eyes closed.

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:03 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Tossing what was left of the Pidgeotto down onto the canopy floor he gazed down at the crimson liquid oozing down his scythes. He hated having his scythes messy, especially if the scent gave away his presence to another Pokemon. Leaping down onto the forest floor, Ace began to run with his usual trademark speed towards his favourite pool... A popular place to drink and wash for himself. Making nary a sound, he burst into the clearing. A crystal clear pool gathered in the middle of the clearing before moving on to a small stream. Moving silently to the edge of the pool Ace dipped his scythes into the cold and clear water, giving the pool a slightly rose coloured tint.

Ace suddenly became aware of another presence. On the rock outcropping a Ninetales was basking in the sun, its eyes firmly shut. Standing as still as he could, Ace waited for the pool to become clear once more so that he could take a drink. As he waited he observed the Ninetales... It was too big for him to even begin thinking of trying to prey upon. Dismissing the thought almost immediately he dipped his head into the now crystal clear water and began to drink. Unaware of the slightly splashing sound he was making.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:18 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
(Thunder_dude, could you write in third person from now on? Everyone else seems to be doing it.)

Basking in the glow of the sun was absolutely heavenly. Maybe it was the fact that he was a fire type and had an affinity for heat and warm climate, whatever it was, Die was absolutely at peace. The sun shone on his golden fur, and spread warmth throughout his body. Maybe he would even take a nap....

At that precise moment his sharp ears twitched as he heard two sounds. The first was the crunch of grass, as something stepped into the clearing. The second was a light splash, as if a tongue had lapped at the pool water. The smell of blood was wafting upward into the sky...

Hmm....

Twitching an ear in irritation, Dei cracked an eye open. Tilting his head slightly he observed a Scyther drinking from the pool. Its wings were a formidable size with sharp scythe like arms common to all Scyther, it looked ragged and grizzled.

The smell of blood assaulted Dei's sensitive nose as he noticed the remnants of a bloody feather on the Scyther's knee joint and the faint outline of a rust colored substance in the pool.

Giving a fake yawn, Dei opened his eyes fully and rose to his hunches. Fanning his tails about the rock, he turned his crimson gaze upon the bug.

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:34 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yuo jumped over the fallen log, the Ekans he was chasing slithered quickly.

Yuo hissed, his shoulder was acting up again, but the pack would be angry if he didn't bring anything back this time.

He thought back to the last time he went hunting, the rival Scizor pack was hunting on their territory and Yuo chased after them for hours, by the time he returned all the food was gone, and he got stuck with the night watch for not bringing back any prey.

The Ekans finally got its tail stuck in a crack in the log, and Yuo pounced upon it, slitting its throat with his claws.

Yuo stood up proudly licking the blood off his claws, but now he had another problem, which was how to get the large Ekans back over the mountain to his pack's nest.

"Hmm... This could be difficult."

He hoisted the Ekans over his shoulder, and began to drag it towards the nest.

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:25 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Shadow gazed out of the bushes at the herd of Sentret and Furret. He knew this would be his last hunt on the herd, for they had been his food source for some time now. Beening as quiet as possible, Shadow moved to a break in the bushes, so as not to make a sound going threw the bushes. Then, he stalked threw a patch of tall grass, creeping closer and closer. Then, he dashed straight towards the nearest Sentret at full speed! Before it knew what happened, the Sentret was in Shadow's jaws. It squirmed for a few seconds, then suddenly fell silent. Shadow watched as the rest of the herd dashed away in all directions, the last he would ever see of them as a herd. He then dragged the carcas into the bushes, as a picture flashed into his mind of him as a young, amateur hunter. He had been feeding on a Rattata in an open field, when a Houndoom came charging at him. Shadow had fought back, but was to weak, and received his scar. He shook the image from his mind, and started to eat his meal.

So what do you think? For my first RP post ever, I'd say I did good (but then again, what else would expect me to say?).

Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As the Ninetales shifted and began to move, Acer immediately removed his head from the water. The Ninetales rose to its haunches and began to fan it's tails. Watching carefully Acer took a couple of steps back and flexed his wings... If this Ninetales was going to attack, it'd better be quick.

Moving in the blink of an eye, Acer dashed around the pool in a circle, creating multiple copies of himself. As he began to vibrate his wings to create a menacing clicking sound, the copies immediately followed.

Hopefully this one will have more sense...

Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Not bad, Xradar. Try to avoid exclamation marks, though. Other then that, that post was great.))

After talking to Cerulea for a short while, Xaviar began crawling to the stream to quench his thirst. The Hoothoot had given him enough energy to recover from his use of ember to light the fire. He soon arrived and moved slowly to a small rock. Barboah were swimming about the river, and a Ninetales was standing proudly on a rock.

"One day, I'm going to be like that. Minus one tail, of course. Won't that be wierd? A Nintails with only eight tails." Xaviar thought, chuckling. He tried to remain humble to the Ninetales as he drank.

After talking to Xaviar, Cerulea doused the fire with her water gun and ate the Magicarp she had caught. She crept through the think underbrush and found an area where she would be well hidden. She crept to the base of the large fern and fell asleep.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:28 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Why do they always attack first and ask questions later?

Dei's gaze lingered on the Scyther as it sped around the rock outcropping in a full circle before a string of illusions sprang up. They were a prefect copy of the original, down to the large wings and the bloody feather. The entire group moved in union, vibrating their immense wings to create an annoying buzzing sound. The message was clear: stay away or else. Deciding to employ caution, Dei did a scan of his surroundings.

Rotating his left ear in a quarter circle, Dei listened to his surrounding. The far off sounds of the emerald forest were dim in the background as the incisive buzzing continued. A faint wind stirred and the sun seemed to shine even more intensely. The copies continued to buzz. Finding the original by sound was out of the question.

Turning his hypnotic gaze to the clearing, Dei assessed his situation. Crimson orbs swept past the Scyther band and lingered on a lone Vulpix that had come for a drink at the pool. The Vulpix dipped its head in a humble gesture, eight tails trailing on the grass behind it. It would seem that sight would not help in what could be an upcoming battle, he employed the next sense: Smell.

Coal black nose twitched and was instantly assaulted by the smell of water and the more prominent smell of blood. While the Scyther had washed his claws in the pool, a lingering residue remained. Turning slightly to the left Dei pinpointed the original. While the copies were perfect in every sense of the word, smells could not be dublicated. The entire "scan" had taken less than a moment.

Dei assessed the situation in a more in-depth manner. It would seem that statistically speaking, he had the type advantage. Although the Scyther looked ruthless, Dei knew that the most amateur mistake he could make would be to underestimate his opponent. Most likely he was outmatched in the speed division, so sniper and distraction tactics would be the ideal choice. Yes, brute strength could be used as well, but Dei had a deep aversion to crude methods and was more of an elaborate strategist.

He knew the position of his enemy, or at least the general direction, all that remained was the attack. Sweeping his tails in an elaborate arch, Dei sent his own warning. His hypnotic gaze bore into the Scyther as the blood-red orbs remained impassive and devoid of emotion.

Last edited by Diamond55000 on Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Xaviar noticed that the Ninetales was attempting to imtimidate a Scyther. He decided that he should avoid joinind in whatever happened, save rescueing one from death, should it come to that. He looked around in case something was preparing to attack him, then began walking to the cover of the bushes for a rest.

Cerulea continued sleeping.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Thanks Diamond, Thunder_dude, I believe you'll find most people (here at least) find third person easier to read and understand when role playing, and another little bit of advice, that shade of red is murder to try to read against the forum background.

Xraider, looks better than when I first started RPing, keep it up! :) ))

Marcus slowly licked his lips and discarded what was left of the furry mess that had once been a buneary. Marcus decided that today it would be best to travel up the mountain a bit. he traveled through the forest, with the terrain becoming rockier as he went. Off in the distance Marcus could hear the roar of water from nearby rapids, and he could sense the steam floating off the river in the morning sun. Despite being a fire type Pokemon, Marcus had always liked the smell of steam, the rich moist air mixed with the smell of the forest waifed through Marcus' nostrils and invigorated him. As Marcus walked further, he came to the river's bank, and followed it for a time, until he came to a short cliff face with a waterfall pouring over it. it took Marcus a few minutes, but shortly he made his way up the rocks to the top of the ledge. He took a drink from the steam, and then turned to look off the top of the cliff.

It was higher than the Ninetales had first thought, for he could see that the view stretched out to the ocean surrounding the Island. As Marcus took in a deep breath of fresh air, he tried to remember the last time he had been here.

"Must have been since I was expelled from the pack." He thought to himself.

He wasn't worried, territory boundaries can change vastly over time, and the territorial scents he was familiar with were long gone from this part of the island. He remembered that there was a small sort of pond further up stream. Marcus could remember sunbathing on the rocks there as a pup, surrounded by beautiful water, listening to the birds chirping cheerfully in the trees. Off in the distance he could hear the buzzing of wings, and from his past experiences Marcus was able to deduce that they were large too.

"Best stay alert." He thought.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Acer stared intently at the Ninetales on the rock. After a few moments he noticed it's nose twitch, obviously trying to pinpoint his scent. But another sound assaulted his senses through the ambient buzzing... It was of a small Pokemon. He didn't have time to take a look until the Ninetales had pinpointed him. After a moment the Ninetales turned slightly to the left. It'd found him.

Deciding it would be foolish to try and fight back, knowing the advantage the fox had over him he began to strike his scythes together in a rhythmic dancing motion. He looked into the Ninetales eyes... It was trying to intimidate him, sending out a hypnotic suggestion not to fight. Being a bug type, psychic suggestions didn't have much of an effect on him. As he stopped vibrating his wings, Acer used the silence as a method of pinpointing the position of the small Pokemon... He heard rustling of grass. Turning his head slightly he spied the form of a Vulpix. It was missing a tail. And it provided the perfect opportunity for him.

Acer leapt into the air and flipped in front of the bush the Vulpix was heading to, causing the copies to fade from view. He loomed over the young Pokemon and placed a scythe inches above it's head. He stared defiantly up at the Ninetales. Daring it to make a move.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yuo ran at full speed, with the Ekans in a fireman's carry. There was a pidgeotto intent on driving him away from her nest, and it was working.

He made it to the base of the mountain, and started climbing up the cliffs with the Ekans in his teeth.

The pidgeotto was pecking at him, making it particularly difficult to climb.

"Blast! Where is he?"

The pidgeotto ripped off one of Yuo's head feathers, and took off with his trophy.

Yuo screamed from the pain of having the feather ripped off, but continued climbing.

He suddenly felt the tension lift from his teeth, and looked up to see his best friend, Iram.

"Thought you might need some help over here. These cliffs are dangerous."

Yuo grinned. "You lazy bum, where were you? The hunting was great today."

Iram helped Yuo up. "Well, if all you caught was an ekans, then I'm glad I didnt come! What happened to your head feather?"

"Ah, the damn Pidgeotto ripped it off of me while I was climbing the cliff, I would have given it a piece of my mind, if I didn't have the ekans."

Iram laughed. "Suuure you would have."

They both walked into the cave, where there was a view over their whole territory.

"You had better bring that to Lay, he's been waiting to see what you brought back ever since you left this morning."

Lay was the pack leader ever since Yuo's father had dissapeared.

Yuo nodded and grabbed the ekans. "Hunt with me tommorow?"

Iram gave yuo a friendly shove "Sure, but I get to pick what we bring back."

Yuo ran over to the food pile and dropped the ekans onto it, and took a piece for himself.

He walked over to the sleeping den and lay down with Iram to take a nap.

Edit: Ah, okay Xrader. BTW, the reason Yuo lives in a pack is because the pokedex entry says weavile live in packs.

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Last edited by Medichamrulez on Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:49 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Seeing as this got really cofusing, I am going to delete this. Sorry

Thanks Dath DLA :D . And this is a note to others, white is my official story color, and red is my notice color, So if you see red inside white, I'm saying something about the next part of text.

Last edited by XRader on Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Got it, I'll change that. I'm going to be posting notices in black now. Remember: Notice Xaviar Cerulea

Xaviar was stunned by the Scyther's sudden moement. He knew that if he got away, the Ninetales would keep him distracted while he escaped. But the Scyther's speed would make that hard. He needed outside help, but how? The Scyther knew about Ninetales and would attack.

"Please" He said, shaking. "I don't want a part of this. Please, no."

Cerulea continued sleeping.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Acer grinned with a murderous look at the young Vulpix. He turned to look at the Ninetales.

"What do you think? Looks delicious doesn't he?" Acer growled.

Acer gently crouched and breathed in the Vulpix's scent deeply.

"Fresh enough to bend before he snaps" Acer said softly, getting up again.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Bah, my brother's getting addicted to Runescape. -_- We seriously need to get a laptop for him. ))

A distinct shadow floated across an open area of the mountain near the outskirts of the forest at a brisk pace. A young Cacnea was lumbering away from the silhouette in the illuminated sky as fast as it could. The black figure suddenly dove at the grass Pokemon and pinned it down to the ground by simply standing on it, avoiding the Cacnea's sharp spines. After folding his wings, Sugi began pecking at the back of the Cacnea as it still struggled to get free. A well sized hole was soon made in the Pokemon's back, ending its squirming. Sugi continued eating his meal on the open plain, with no other Pokemon around to ruin it.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:22 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Scar leaped from amongst the bushes to make a sudden stop, witnessing a hold up involving a Scyther, Vulpix and a Ninetales. He blinked at first at the situation, but he soon smirked. "Oops, sorry, didn't mean to interrupt your friendly little get together... Although, your Scyther does look rather juicy..." he grinned with his teeth showing, almost in a drool.

Scar positioned himself up to jump the Scyther. It didn't seems like he cared if the Vulpix was bowled over or not.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:58 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(ugh... I knew I should've come to Psypokes Yesterday... I only had half an hour though... and btw, I've changed my character's name to Dark)

Dark slowly opened his eyes, looking around at the closely growing tree's just outside the entrance to his cave. He looked lazily around his cave and rose slowly. Dark yawned and shook himself down, letting his rings glow weakly. Dark licked his lips in thirst and walked slowly out of his caves into the shade of dark trees.

It's noon... I'll get a drink and come back to the cave...

Dark grimaced slightly, not at all inclined to leave his dark cave and travel in bright sunlight. He looked around and sped silently through the forest, keeping to the shadows. He arrived at the base of a cliff and drank slowly in the shade of a large oak behind him. He looked around slowly as he drank. He watched a number of small spinarak and kriketot shrink away and wrinkled his now. Bug pokemon were not a particular delicasy of his. He saw a small family consisting of an Azumarill and two small azurill's drinking and swimming on the far side, they had clearly not seen him. The Umbreon looked at thim greedily but turned away and strode back into the forest.

They're lucky I'm not hunting... I do love water pokemon...

A pleasant shiver went down Dark's back.

I may just stay awake today...

(and incase you dont know yet I'll be posting in the RP normally and notices in brackets)

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:25 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Xaviar, recognizing an opportunetly, lept away from the Scyther when the Umbreon appeared, then fired an ember, hoping the Ninetales would come to his aid.

Cerulea continued sleeping

Cerulea's so lazy.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:54 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Acer laughed at the Arcanine as it came onto the scene. Obviously it wasn't very familiar with the forest... Or was suicidal. One of the two. Suddenly the Vulpix beneath him spat an ember at him. Reacting almost instantly Acer backflipped away from the young Pokemon. Growling in anger, Acer's scythes began to glow a bluish white and he crossed his arms before slashing at the young Vulpix.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:02 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Thunder_dude, I don't think the Umbreon was anywhere near us.)

It would seem that pinpointing the location of the Scyther was only half the problem. The annoying bug had proved to be resilient to hypnotic suggestion and had instead leapt at the Vulpix. The little fox was shaking like a leaf. The Scyther stood next to it, deadly scythe arms positioned to swiftly and brutally dismember the little Pokemon.

The Scyther then had the audacity to use the little fox as a distrainment against Dei. He obviously thought that the two, Dei and the Vulpix, knew each other in some way and could use the connection to his advantage. How wrong he was.

The usual trash talk soon followed. Dei had little interest in long winded speeches and idle threats, so he instead tried to access the situation in a strictly unbiased manner. The Vulpix was in deaths grip, he could very well die here and now, the Scyther looked crazed enough to go through with his threats. The obvious course of action would have been to charge up a Flamethrower and try to save the little fox. Obvious, and not very smart. Taking into consideration the Scyther's earlier movements, Dei knew he was outmatch when it came to speed. This would fall down to a battle of wits.

"You know, I could kill you right here and now.." Dei replied in an almost nonchalant way as he leapt down from the rock in one fluid motion, landing on all fours, his gaze lingering on the Scyther for a moment.

"I've no taste for bugs, too little meat. They're almost not worth the effort, once you tear away the exoskeleton, you would be lucky to even have a mouthful of edible parts." This was actually true for the most part. Dei had no taste for bug Pokemon, it had probably been at least 60 years since he had tasted bug.

As if on cue, as soon as Dei mentioned the unpleasantries of eating bugs, an Arcanine burst out of the underbrush. He was a grizzled looking thing, with what looked like a battle scar and judging by his drooling and exposed canines he was about to attack. Dei's prediction came true, the Arcanine declared his intentions of getting that "juicy Scyther" soon after.

Crimson orbs observed the ever escalating mess before them. Dei swished his tails in an elaborate wave, in that seemingly effortless and elegant manner. His message was clear: I don't wish to battle, but provoke me and be ready to face my wrath.

Last edited by Diamond55000 on Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:23 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Hmph," Scar thought rude of the Scyther's laugh, soon deciding he was not going to take part this round. He turned his back to the fight and walked back from where he came.

"Not my kinda party. I'm full anyway."

Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:27 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Death, remember. It's Psypoke. No "s". =) ))

Discarding the remains of the Cacnea, Sugi flew above the forest canopy. The meal he had just finished was barely appetizing, for judging from the Pokemon's size, it had just recently hatched and wandered away from the rest of its group. Sugi heard a squeaking from an Azumarill being trailed by two Azuril. Ignoring this, as water Pokemon weren't a favorite of his, Sugi flapped his wings and continued flying above the forest, searching for a meal.

An opening in the treetops came into view, and Sugi dove onto a large tree branch. Looking past the tree in front of him, Sugi spotted an unusual grouping of Pokemon. After turning his attention more to what was occuring in the group rather than the Pokemon themselves, Sugi realized the situation.

"Hmm...out of all the food choices a Scyther would choose a Vulpix? It only has eight tails, anyways."

He then glanced from the Arcanine that was now departing, then to the bug and gave the it a favourable look.

"That seems to be more appetizing for me rather than that scrawny fire-type it's eyeing with such lust."

Sugi stood atill on the branch, waiting for an oppurtunity when the Scyther was open for him to become his dinner.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:51 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yuo awoke with the bones of the pidgey he ate earlier. Iram walked into the cave.

"There you are, you sleepy head! Its time to go hunting, or did you forget?"

Yuo grinned and tackled Iram, and they rolled on the ground, wrestling and laughing.

"Ouch!" Yuo exclaimed. His head was still sore.

"We should go, this is when all the best prey is out." Iram said.

They took off running out the cave enterance, and jumped onto a tree trunk, and to another, and to another.

They continued jumping between the trees, they knew where they were going. All the pokemon would be sunning at the pond at this time of day, a perfect time to hunt.

When they made it to the pond, they didn't notice the scene going on, and Iram shoved Yuo off a tree branch, and dived after him, laughing.

They landed in the water with a large splash, and they both swam to the surface, where they finally noticed the scene going on.

"Uh-oh, we'd better get out of here." Iram whispered.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:21 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Please excuse my last post, I was just a bit late when I posted, and it got messed up with Medichamrulez's.

After finishing off the Sentret, Shadow decided to head to the pond, for he wanted to wash away the taste of fat from his mouth. He walked some ways and then he started hearing splashing sounds coming from the pond. "I don't really enjoy water pokemon playing around when I have a drink," he thought to himself. however, when he got to the pond clearing, he saw a big ruckus going on between a Scyther, a Ninetales, a Vulpix, and an Arcanine. "this could be interesting," he thought. So he got a drink the layed down on a rock and watched.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next