It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:02 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 The Legendary Pokemon RP 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

O_O

*jawdrop*

Crunchy could you please take either Jivs or Tess as another Character? Dave said you could :)

And I am currently waiting for Paco and Medicham to post, in case anyone is wondering :D

~Death

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:50 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Quite a twist, huh? Betcha didn't see that one comin'.

Also, I wouldn't mind playing another character, but I have no idea about either of them. So, if daveshan would like to PM me something brief about the two that'd be swell. 8-)

Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:54 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Jivs has Phione, Tess has Manphy. I haven't really given either of them a personality.))

Swoops squealed as the potion stung. However, thanks to his "recover" and the potion, he was feeling a lot better.

In an instant, Swoops hopped up and smiled.

"Starly!" He cried.

He then began hoping around the talbe and looking around the room, curious as to where he was.

Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:27 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Deoxys followed charz and ho-oh to the top of the tree, deoxys was getting sleepy, but there was no time to rest.

As Deoxys got up to the top of the tree, he saw a life-like image of edward. Deoxys looked suprised for a moment, he realized it was only a hologram, projected by the crystals.

"Palkia has these in his cave... he showed them to me once."

Deoxys looked around to see green pulsing all around, like the tree was alive.

He looked back to wait for charz and ho-oh.

Medicham were dancing all around a huge bonfire, lit by a friendly charmelion. The charmelion was happily eating a honchcrow.

Metacham bobbed his head with the drum beats, until the nurse that had been taking care of him came and sat with him.

"Are you feeling better? You must be tired after the fight."

Metacham looked down. "I belive the pokerus has faded, but I have only made the electabuzz angrier."

"It is fine, you have helped us greatly, they have been terrorizing us for months."

Metacham picked up a pecha berry and pulled it in half. He handed half to the nurse.

Metacham took a bite of the pecha berry, it was sweet and soft, Metacham's favorite berry.

The nurse looked at him, and Metacham felt something he hadnt felt before.

The nurse leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, blushed, and ran into the throng of dancing medicham.

Medicham was left alone, sitting on a log with a pecha berry, feeling something he never knew he had.

((Lol romance in the rp))

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:48 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Articuno continued flying as the voices strengthened. Soon, they saw a small building. Articuno descended nearby to rest before they took the risk of entering.

"Do you think they're in there?"

"Could be. But they wouldn't put so many Pokemon in one place."

"True. But you never know what could be in there."

"Right. Let's move."

Entei used Flame Wheel to break down the door as Articuno charged in. She stopped in shock.

A few Legend Hunters were struggling to free themselves from the closet, which could not move duo a wall of rocks. A familiar figure stood in the center of the room.

"Hello, sir."

"Who are you?"

A black Arcanine stood before them.

"The Legend Hunters attacked. We tracked down the group that attacked here. When we were taking them out, I suddenly gained the black evolution."

"Leon?!?"

"Yep."

Entei was overjoyed at the news of the Legend Hunter's defeat here and Leon's final evolution. This meant that he just had to stay alive for a while longer.

"Wonderful! Now, do we have any idea where other Legend Hunter bases are?"

"We figured out that some occasionally go to the lighthouse in Sunyshore City. Skarmory should give me a ride with you guys."

"Sure. Let's go."

Leon called out. Within seconds, the four Pokemon were woutside the building. They took off for Sunyshore City.

((Make sure they escape before we arrive. Skarmory will only take him around, he won't fight.))

Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Hey.. Charz and Ho-oh didn't move... *shrugs* and I was waiting for Paco *shrugs again* Crunchy be Tess, Manaphy's better than Phione :))

Charz looked at the image of Edward standing before him and tried to remember the last thing that he remembered about Edward. Ho-oh watched the image carfully then spoke.

"Why have you called us here?" Ho-oh asked Edward "And is it Mew who called on us?"

(Hmm... now all I need is to find an attractive female Charizard or Charmeleon...)

Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:25 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Legendary: {ho-oh}
Non-Legendary aid: {staraptor} named staraptor
Anything else: wise and deep

Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:29 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

(well basically my first thread was deathseekers most recent, so yeah)

Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:34 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack was stunned when the Starly started running around everywhere. "Wow, how did you...? Wait, come to think of it..." Zack examined the pokemon closely. Its wounds were completely healed. The Super Potion wouldn't have even worked as quickly as that, and just 20 minutes ago before he left, the Starly was in complete agony.

Zack chuckled, grinning, "You're a pretty special Starly alright, amazing in fact. No wonder the boss has an interest with you."

"Swoops, I think this guy's pretty nice, maybe we can find out some things..." Mew thought out loud, "...Try talking to him, I'll use my psychic powers. You'll be able to talk to him telepathically. Just don't mention anything about me, okay."

---------------------

Edward stared right at Deoxys as they waited for the others to show up.

The Lucario greeted them all with a small bow, "Welcome to the Tree of Beginning..." Edward spoke, standing up right, "You've...come seeking Mew's help...correct?"

Edward nodded once at Ho-oh, "In a way, yes..."

"The Tree of Beginning lives because Mew lives, Mew lives because the tree lives, and so they are eternal as long as they both exist. They are one, like two sides of a single coin. I speak to you as Edward because he now exists as apart of this place temporally. I speak the will of Mew and of the tree..."

Edward looked at Charz, like he sensed what he was thinking, "...The union of Edward's mind, body and soul were broken by Mew. I am the only small figment left of Edward's consciousness on the face of the earth, only existing in this place as a guardian. The real Edward currently lies trapped in another world, a world between the dream world and the real world..."

Edward closed his eyes, as if thinking. He reopened them. "So, what is it that you need? You may stay the night, inside the tree among the pokemon living here protected, if you desire." His image turned his back to them, "Mew is currently busy, so you won't be able to see him for some time. A mission arranged by Groudon, Rayquaza, Lance and himself."

--------------------

Tess slept in another room by herself in the lighthouse. She was a woman after all. How could she sleep in a room full of men? Tess had Manaphy at her disposal, without it she would've been worthless to the others, maybe even disposable.

Tess gazed up at the ceiling, wondering about the world after they've conquered it. She then thought about Samson and D, and how they were actually brothers. Were they that close? Were they hiding something from them? One thing was for sure, Samson was definitely up to something, he was always sneaky like that.

She rolled over, sighing in annoyance.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:24 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((remember, it's much too late to join the RP, sorry. Crunchy, Wentle, the one who has Kyogre, is also a woman.))

Swoops looked at the man and smiled. <Thank you for the compliment, sir. May I please have something to eat? I'm awfully hungry.>

Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:00 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Well DS if youre that desparate there's always that charmelion that lit the bonfire ;D and, sorry, I thought you meant that charz and ho-oh were heading to the top of the tree.))

Deoxys looked at the hologram of edward, and put one of his tentacles through it.

"This is cool. No wonder mew likes to live here."

Deoxys looked back up at edward. "What do you mean? Is edward dead?"

Deoxys then jumped back in suprise as metacham suddenly appeared in the air, and fell to the ground.

Metacham woke up with a sour taste in his mouth. He remembered the nurse, and the fight with electabuzz.

Metacham decided that it was time for him to leave, so he sat down on the bed, cross-legged. He concentrated on an image of deoxys.

He saw with foresight that deoxys was talking with edward, there was a huge rainbow-coloured bird with him, along with charz.

Metacham concentrated on the image, and used teleport.

He misjudged the spot he was teleporting to, however. He appeared a couple feet above the ground and fell with a thud right in front of deoxys.

"Oof! Er... hey deoxys, miss me?"

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:37 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(I already posted DS, so what are you waiting on me for)

Lugia was getting frustrated. "Listen, we should just go take on the hunters now, for all we know the hunters are growing stronger, we should take them out now!"

Sal woke up and saw the others. "Did we rescue Latios yet or what?" Sal grimaced with pain. "Taht ice beam got too good. t didn't know Flygons could be that tough.'

Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:42 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Tess looked around the room for Wentle, she wasn't in the room. Wentle was more of a tomboy anyway. Or maybe she was doing something else?

--------------

Mewtwo continued to follow Entei and the others around silently. He noticed them saying Sunyshore lighthouse, instead of the one off the coast of Cerulean City, closest to the main base. He remained silent.

--------------

Zack almost fell backwards when the Starly spoke to him. He blinked, soon realising it didn't just speak to him using his beak, but through his mind telepathically. He was confused.

With his blank expression, Zack took out his suitcase and pulled out some pokemon food in his hand.

"...My name's Zack, what's yours?"

--------------

Edward lowered his head as the Metacham entered the room, "Dead?" he questioned, "Yes, as good as dead." He answered Deoxys.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(I was waiting for you to post about Crunchy's post, after you'd posted... oh and you know that it was Walrein that took Sal down... right?)

"We'd better stay the night here..." Charz told the others

Charz looked at Metacham lying on the floor, walked over and pulled him up.

"We can't just go and attack them" Ho-oh told Lugia "For one, we don't know where they are, and they could be a lot stronger than we can handle, they've already got Arceus and Latios, who know which other legendaries they've got"

Ho-oh let out a deep sigh.

"We have to go to find out as much about these people as we can, but we have to stay firmly out of their clutches, that's why we're going to Fiore"

Ho-oh looked at Charz.

"Are you still planning to go on a mission to seek out Latios and Alria...?" Ho-oh asked "Considering you know nothing of they're whereabouts and whether they've been captured or are safe and sound?"

Charz stood and looked at Ho-oh in silence. He turned and ventured to another chamber in the Tree. Ho-oh let out another deep sigh.

(Hey Dave, could you do something with Latios and Alria? I doubt that Rio's going to show up anytime soon :))

Last edited by Deathseeker on Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((PLEASE tell me I was refering to the right lighthouse...))

Entei and the others arrived at Sunyshore lighthouse. The drakness would make sight immpossible.

Articuno, you'll attack from the top. We'll trap them.

Articuno proceeded to fly to the top of the lighthouse.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:00 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((DS, if Rio's gone, I'll let you cover for that. I've kind of lost track of where they are. Thunder, if Sunnyshore is the shore above Cerulean City then you are right. I wasn't aware that they ever gave it a name.))

Swoops was about to reply, but stopped. He remembered that Groudon told him to lie about his name. <Umm... Iron Tail Claw.> He said. <My name is Iron Tail Claw. Where am I, Zack?>

Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:23 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Thunder, we're in Bill's lighthouse, not the Sunyshore City one. But it's okay, it could be a trap or something.))

Mewtwo turned to Entei, "They're not here...but something else is. Watch your back."

------------

Zack listened to the Starly carefully. Iron Tail Claw? It was obviously a cover up. Who in their right mind would call a Starly that? Zack didn't mention it though and pretended to be completely oblivious.

"Well, you're in my room... This whole place, Cerulean Cave, it's been turned into Legend Hunter's HQ. This is where they store the legends captured and make them controllable."

Zack then started to wonder. Did this pokemon have anything to do with the legendaries, the ones trying to put a stop to Samson and the Hunters? Maybe that's why he was so special to Samson.

"So, 'Tails', tell me, why are you here?" he asked, waiting for another excuse.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:08 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Deoxys was still examining the crystals, and then asked, "How did Edward die, then? We last saw him at the battle with arceus, so where did he go?"

Metacham stood up with the help of charz, when ho-oh said something snide.

Metacham watched charz walk into another room, almost sadly. Metacham followed.

"You okay?"

Deoxys was watching Ho-oh. In all his travels, he had never seen the phoenix bird.

"So, we are going to fiore next, correct?"

Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:48 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I MADE THEM GO TO THE WRONG LIGHTHOUSE?!?!? NOOO!!!!! THEY WENT ALL THE WAY TO SINNOH FOR THIS!!!!))

Entei and Leon rushed into the lighthouse, searching for any sign of the legend hunters. No sign of them here.

Entei and Leon worked their way up, as Articuno descended.

Suddenly, on the fourth floor, they were greeted by huge lights and walls made of mirrors. No windows allowed light to escape, resulting in a horrifically bright room. Seeing anything was impossible. Articuno soon found this room as well, resulting in them running into each other and fumbling around.

They had no idea that there was a camra there, specially built to resist the light.

"Look at this!" The grunt said, pointing at the screen. "Entei, Articuno, and a black Arcanine!"

"Wonderful. Our technique worked. The arcanine will be a good asset, and now we have two complete trilogies: The birds and the beasts. Dispatch some troops."

With that, ten grunts rushed out of the Sunyshore gym, a tied up leader struggling to free himself.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Swoops paused for a minute. Groudon never told him what to do about that. He had to think on his feet... er... talons.

<This place used to be home for my dad. He's a tough skarmory and wanted me to live here so I could get big and strong like he did.>

I hope that was convincing, Mew. Swoops thought to Mew.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(So do I control Latias and Alria, or do I just make up what's happened to them? And I didn't mean Ho-oh to sound snide I think it's time that everyone who isn't captured or in Cerulean Cave to go to sleep for the night, it would be kinda wierd if it was night in one post, day the next and then night again :lol:)

Charz turned to look at Metacham.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just trying to figure out if going to finding Latias and Alria is the right thing to do"

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ho-oh turned to Deoxy's.

"If Charz doesn't go after the others, yes" Ho-oh told him "If he does we probably have to go Fiore without him, but I don't know how many of us will stay together and go to Fiore..."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Wentle got up gathered her things and walked over to the room where Tess was.

"I hope you don't mind me sleeping here as well?" Wentle asked

Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:48 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"No, it's fine," replied Tess. She didn't really trust anyone at that point.

-----------------

After Entei ignored Mewtwo, he got kinda frustrated. He would've left them there if it weren't for Mew and Edward's little speech before.

Mewtwo blasted the grunts coming from the gym, afterwards sending another to shatter the lighthouse's main light, which was the cause of the pokemon's blindness and confusion.

Immediately, Mewtwo blasted a massive hole into the lighthouse for the pokemon's escape, turning around toward the gym leader. He waved his hand gently to the side and the ropes binding him loosened and fell to the ground. "Sorry about the lighthouse, we're kinda in a hurry."

Mewtwo turned back toward the lighthouse and waited for the others.

-----------------

Edward continued to look blankly at Deoxys, "Although I have already mentioned this, Mew broke the union of his mind, body and soul. He was then sent to another world where he still co-exists. After the battle between Arceus, Edward took Mew with Groudon to recruit Rayquaza and Kyogre. Kyogre was captured, and they needed more allies. After Mew awakened, he took Edward to visit Mewtwo. After they convinced him to do something, Mewtwo left. Edward had a fight with Mew and that’s when it happened."

Edward put his hands together and closed his eyes. The crystals started to light up, in front of him, an orb of light was forming, taking energy from the surrounding crystals. It shone a magnificent light. It stopped and what was left was a light blue stone that shimmered.

Edward reopened his eyes, "...This crystal will boost one pokemon's power, his spirit, and his aura. Whoever bares this crystal makes a normal pokemon just as strong as a legend themself. Share the crystal amongst yourselves if you're ever in a jam. It only works if you're under extreme pressure... It can also drain your life as well, so don't abuse it, and be very careful."

"Possibly, it could also bring Edward back...only if exposed to the item Mew used to send Edward off to the other side..."

-----------------

Although convincing, Zack didn't buy it. The Starly took too long to answer his question, no doubt.

Zack pulled the Focus Sash from his pocket. It was torn quite a bit. How did the Starly manage to tie it on? Where did it come from? Where was it used and why? Zack remembered back to the Arceus battle between Samson and Groudon. Wasn't the final succession of Groudon's victory the help of a Mew and his ability to stand the attack and then countering it with a Wobbuffet? A Wobbuffet that could've been easily wiped out if it weren't for...this, maybe?

Zack held the sash above the Starly, "So, where did you get this? And who helped you put it on?" he closed his suitcase.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Why?? Wentle and Tess go waaay back like... 2 pages, 2 PAGES!! *faints* and can we go to sleep now please)

D looked up from his place on the blankets around the dark room, he saw that Jivs was asleep and Wentle walked into the other room. Samson wasn't there. D shook his head and got up. He rummaged through his pack and pulled out a small, but powerful item from his bag.

Finding this was pure luck... I'll give it to Samson in the morning

D lay back and fell asleep in a few moments.

Wentle lay her blankets down on the floor and lay down, looking up at the rafters.

"So, how did you catch Manaphy and Phione"

She doesn't trust me... but we have to trust each other for this to work...

Last edited by Deathseeker on Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Deoxys watched as a crystal formed in front of him. When he heard the hologram talk about its power, deoxys had fleeting thoughts of taking the crystal for himself. All that power... he shook the thought from his head and reached for the crystal.

"Metacham, come here."

Metacham walked over and patted charz on the back. "I'm sure you'll find them when this is all over. I'll even come with you, if you want.

"Metacham, come here."

Metacham looked over to the main room. "Ill be right back."

Metacham waked into the main room. "What is it?"

Deoxys handed him a crystal.

"What does this do?" Metacham looked at Deoxys questioningly.

"I want you to take care of this, apparently it will make you stronger, do not lose it, we need it to save edward apparently."

Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Wait a sec... That just a hyped up version of the Life Orb... isn't it...)

Ho-oh watched the crystal pass from Deoxys to Metacham.

"Heed the warning" Ho-oh said softly, though his voice reached the far ends of the Tree's chambers.

Ho-oh breathed in and repeated Edwards warning, though changing some of the words (:wink:).

"...The crystal will boost one pokemon's power, their spirit, and their aura. Whoever bares this crystal makes his or herself as powerful as a legend. Share the crystal amongst yourselves if you're ever in danger. This crystal only works under extreme pressure... It can also drain your life, so don't abuse it, and be very careful"

Ho-oh finished his eyes fixed on the crystal. Charz stood at the passageway, listening to this all.

"You'll also have to make sure the Legend Hunters dont get their hands on that" Charz said slowly and quietly "Who knows what they could do with that in their hands..."

(oh and Crunchy 'also drain your life as well' that doesn't exactly made sense :D)

Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:06 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next