It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:37 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 The Legendary Pokemon RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Swoops began exploring the cave. He didn't want to fight any of the big, strong pokemon that lived there. After flying up and down tunnels, he eventually came to a large metal door.

"Is this it, Mew, sir?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside of the lighthouse, Samson, Jivs, and Tess waited until Wentle and D had arrived.

"Glad you two could make it." Jivs said sarcastically.

"Yes, now on to business." Samson said in a unenthusiastic voice. "I can't account for Darkrai."

Jivs and Tess looked at him with shocked expressions.

"My data on the other legend hunters, the info about its home, my hacking, all of it has found nothing. It's as if Darkrai just dropped off of the face of the Earth."

((I want it to be that no one knows where Darkrai is. I have something special in mind for it.))

Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:37 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(oooooooh *pleasant shiver goes down his back* I can't wait to see how this turns out :))

D climbed off Flygon's back.

"We've been looking into Darkrai, especially, for years, there's next to no chance that we'd be able to find him"

Wentle returned her Skarmory and looked around at the crew.

"We'll there's not much point just standing here and talking about what we can't do, We'd better find somewhere to stay and talk out just how we're going to do this"

D looked around and up at the abandoned lighthouse, he tapped a pokeball with his finger.

"Xatu, check that nobody's in that lighthouse, people or pokemon"

"Xaaa" Xatu's eyes turned red as he scanned the area of the lighthouse "Xaaa"

"Good, now check the area around us, go with Flygon in case something happens"

The two pokemon flew off and D turned to the others.

"Let's get into that Lighthouse before it gets too dark" D turned around and walked towards the lighthouse.

If Darkrai show's up we might lose everything...

(Waiting for Paco and Medicham to post for Charz, and I think it's time that we call it a day, literally, we can't have eternal daylight, even in an RP)

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:43 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Yeah, this must be it! If we can't find a way through we might have to blow this thing open. Put your wings close together and I'll change up a Hyper Beam, it should be easy enough to launch by yourself."

((Mew already knows to charge it, so let it rip when you're ready. Also, if you want me to play as a human just give me a character to work with.))

Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:04 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Deoxys looked down in thought when Charz came up and asked for someone to come with him to alria and latias.

He thought ho-oh would be angry, and deoxys thought he was going soft, but charz spoke with passion.

"I will come, but we must hurry, it could be a trap, and it is better if we stay together."

Deoxys looked over at birth island (or is it eon island?) and saw smoke rising from the truck.

Metacham drifted in and out of conciousness, feeling deoxys' mind at the edge of his. Metacham could tell he was still drugged, and the nurse would come in and place a powder under his nose, which he inhaled when he breathed. He could tell the pokerus was fading, because his fever went down over the last couple hours since deoxys left.

He woke up to the nurse shoving him awake.

"Please, wake up! All of our warriors have the disease, and you are the only one who can fight!"

Metacham sat straight up. "Who is attacking?"

The nurse whispered: "It is a enemy clan of electabuzz, their leader has challenged one of our warriors to a duel, please, help us!"

Metacham nodded, and walked out of the tent, to see a large electabuzz holding a staff.

"Hah! This is the fierce warrior that has been sent out to fight me? This will be easy!"

Metacham glared at the electabuzz, bent down, and grabbed a long stick. He broke it in half to slashing size, and spun it over his head
in a ready stance.

The electabuzz scoffed. "Thin little pokemon you medicham are, I shall break you like a thin twig."

Electabuzz charged metacham, and he ducked down and low kicked the electabuzz, flipping it over his head, Metacham spun around,

and charged at the electabuzz with a savage battle cry, jumping in the air with the stick over his head.

Metacham came down on the electabuzz with his staff, the electabuzz attempted to block the blow with his,

but metacham triggered his special ability at that moment, and shattered the electabuzz' staff. The electabuzz looked at him in shock,

and metacham formed a ready stance, and the electabuzz ran.

Metacham was left in the middle of the clearing, panting.

A small meditite ran up to him and hugged his leg, and then the rest of the tribe ran up to him, congratulating him and cheering.

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sure, Crunchy. Make it some grunt or some low-ranked guy.))

Swoops folded his wings as the hyper beam flew and exploded the door. Swoops then casually flew in as if he owned the place.

"What the heck was that!" A voice shouted from around the corner.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Samson agreed and the group followed D into the light house as the sun started going down.

When they got inside, Samson began speaking. "The last time I can find a trace of Darkrai was on the Sevii Islands." He pulled out a map. "Here on Island number 4. However, my agents have already examined the area and we can't find anyone or thing that knows where it went. That was over two months ago.

"At first, I didn't think much of it. After all, I was closing in on Arceus and as long as Darkrai wasn't near my prize, I didn't really care. However, with Groudon gathering forces as well as other legend hunters, I fear that Darkrai is a deciding factor that we cannot overlook."

Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:19 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Okay, as long as you involve him somehow in your little operation because I feel left out. :())

"Quick! Hug the wall so nobody runs into you!" Mew cried.

--------------------

The voice around the corner was actually a skilled grunt of theirs called Zack. Nobody really knew much about him. He was often very upbeat and friendlier than the rest of the group though, that was for sure. When it came to an order, he wouldn't hesitate to follow it, no matter how dirty it was, he was very loyal. Zack was in his twenties. He had a black afro and his eyes were a dark shade of blue, he wore a black coat. He was pretty fit and tall with muscles to boot. If you could count on anyone, it would be Zack.

Zack quickly came around but halted as he saw what was left of the blown apart door. He then walked over carefully and curiously, passing the invisible Swoops, he crouched down to examine the wreckage. "Hm, I was a bit ticked off before when I got this guarding job, but here's the proof they needed me here..." he spoke softly to himself, pulling out his phone.

He flipped it open and pushed a button, it rang. Whoever was in charge of Zack had to pick it up for an emergency, whoever that person was, D or Samson preferably. Crunchy didn't decide on his boss just yet so he left it up to daveshan and Deathseeker.

"Boss, someone or something's broken into the base. What are my orders?"

Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Oh, that's what you meant. I thought you were talking about something else.))

Swoops flew next to the wall and perched himself on a beam.

--------------------------------------------

Samson answered the phone and growled. "Great, just what I needed to hear.

"Use your pokemon to secure the area and call a team down there. If you have any pokemon that can use heat wave, razor leaf, or something else like that, have them sweep the hallway with it."

Samson paused for a moment. "And Zack, when you are done with the intruder business, I want you to personally deal with whoever is supposed to be watching the front door. Anything powerful enough to break in through that should have been detected."

Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:39 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Yes, sir, Mr. Boss man sir. I'll call you of my progress shortly." He lowered his phone as the conversation had ended.

Zack called forth his three pokemon from their pokeballs, Dragonite, Raichu and Vileplume. "Guys, keep your eyes open. Dragonite, Raichu, secure the area."

Dragonite went down further into the entrance as Raichu went up towards the exit.

Zack pushed another number and lifted the phone up to his ear, he waited for an answer. "...Yes, it's Zack here. I need a team down here, pronto."

He flipped his phone closed and put it away, looking down to Vileplume, "Vileplume, use Petal Dance. Sweep the area."

Mew gasped, the reader remembering only Swoops can hear the cries and screams of Mew, "Swoops, fly! Go through now, hurry!"

Vileplume began to dance as petals started whirling throughout the hall.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(awww, you should of given him Jivs it would of been fun that way... and it's now twilight so it's getting dark everywhere, and you can barely see inside the lighthouse anymore)

D looked curiously at his brother's silhoutte after he put the phone down

"You know that they can track us if you keep answering calls with the phone..." D told him "...and it seems we left at the right time... it must be the legendaries that are attacking HQ..."

D got up and walked over to the window overlooking a number of large forests. His eyes drifted to where he knew Cerulean Cave's entrance was.

"We'll stay night here" D said simply "But we have to leave in the morning"

D sat down next to Wentle and pulled out a pokeball and let a small fiery lizard out. The fire's light shone around onto the walls as the small pokemon wrapped itself up in the middle of the five trainers.

"I'm hitting the sack" D said, talking casually for the fist time in ages "Night"

Wentle watched as D rolled over and looked at Samson.

"That's Lorelei's Island" Wentle asked him "Isn't it..."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Charz looked at the dark blue sky above him.

"We'd better stay the night here" Charz said, sounding more himself again "Come on"

Ho-oh rose gracefully and flew on towards the far end of the island, away from the now ghostly-looking factory ruins. Charz looked at Deoxy's barely noticing him in the Twilight and at Lugia and Sal's silhouttes.

"Let's go" Charz said

Charz rose and flew after the Ho-oh's golden trail.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:57 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Crunchy can have Jivs or Tess as well. I thought he was referring to something else.))

Swoops flew down the corridor as razor sharp petals soared after him. Alas, he was too slow. The petals hit and he fell to the ground, visible. Only Mew's focus sash that Groudon had given him saved him from being knocked out. But he was still injured.

-----------------------------------------------

"Don't worry. It scrambles the signal." Samson said to D concerning the phone.

"Yes, Wentle, that's Lorelei's home. But I already know that she wasn't on the island at the time, it was the first thing I checked. Turned out that she hadn't had any contact with anyone on the island for more than two months. There's no way she could have left a message for Darkrai."

Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:52 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

D rolled over and looked at his companions.

"Get some sleep" D said looking out the window into the ink-black sky "There's no telling what we'll have to do tomorrow"

Wentle looked at D, nodded to the others and pulled out a few blankets out of her bag. She threw three at Samson, Jivs and Tess and lay down on her own.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Deoxys floated up slowly and followed the glow of charz and ho-oh's tail, practicing shifting his forms.

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:05 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Swoops! Are you okay, Swoops?! I'm so sorry, Swoops..." Mew said sadly.

Zack turned himself around as he heard the little thump. He called off the Petal Dance.

Dragonite was first on the scene. She picked up the badly hurt Starly and showed him to her master. Dragonite gave him to Zack.

Zack held the poor Starly in his arms, "It was...just a Starly? But, how did it do all this...? And...how did it make it this far?" he asked himself many curious questions as Raichu came to his side as well.

Zack made a faded smile at the weak Starly, "Don't worry, little buddy. All you need is a little rest and you'll be flying in no time. Good thing you had this with you," he unmanaged the Focus Sash and showed it to the small pokemon.

The guard in charge of the entrance ran up and saluted him for some reason. It was kinda cool, but it wasn't especially needed seeing as they were the same rank, although Zack didn't mind. "Sir!"

Zack still had his eyes set on the tiny bird. He put the item in his pocket, "Did you see anything? Anything at all?"

"Uh..." the grunt hesitated, "I...didn't see a thing, sir!"

Zack sighed, nodding once, "Okay, thank you." He watched as the grunt ran back to his position before looking back down, "I guess you had some help, huh?" he smirked, reaching for his phone he gave the Starly to Raichu who held him just right, even though his small size.

"Boss, it was just a Starly. Although, I don't think this is an ordinary Starly. I think it had some help, although we have no idea of that, sir."

Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Samson picked up his phone and moved to another room. He could tell that the others were trying to get some sleep and were awfully annoyed by the ringing.

When he walked up a flight of stairs, he closed the door and answered the phone. He was shocked by what he heard.

There's only one starly in the world that could get that far. He thought to himself. This information is too important. I can't let anyone else know.

"If anyone else knows that it was that pokemon that broke in, you have my permission to permanently deal with them. Tell no one else about it, treat it care, learn what it is capable of but do not press its limits. Also, ensure that it is not captured by the time I return. If you do all this, you will be handsomely rewarded.

"Samson out."

Samson turned off the phone, walked downstairs, and went to sleep without saying a word.

---------------------------------

Swoops began crying from the pain of the petal dance. He was shaking, hurt, and scared.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:24 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Before Zack could say anything else, Samson ended the communication. Zack looked and stared blankly at his phone. Zack shortly called up the team, "Forget it, it was a false alarm. I've handled the situation."

Raichu panicked as the Starly began to cry.

"It's gonna be okay, Swoops! Be brave! I'll think of something!" Mew tried the best he could to settle poor Swoops.

Zack looked down at Raichu, a bit worried himself. He sighed deeply, picking up the Starly, "It's okay, Raichu. It's not you. It's just hurt from the attack, probably just a little scared as well." He held the Starly gently, thinking about what he would do next.

"Guys, return," he said to his three pokemon, they all returned to their pokeballs as he walked in deeper into the cave.

As Zack walked further, the hallway suddenly got all machinery all of a sudden. The cave didn't seem natural anymore, it looked manmade. Zack opened a door and went through to come to this large room. He was standing on a rail above this huge machine in the centre of the room that looked as though it could contain a large scale pokemon. The shutter was closed so you couldn't tell whether it was accompanied or not. Zack continued following the rail around the wall until he came to another door, he opened it.

In the hallway, doors were lined up left and right as he walked through. He came to a stop as he reached for a knob, just about in the middle of the hall, and opened it, closing it behind him. He flicked on the light and gently placed the little bird onto his bed so not to endanger it anymore. He then sat on a chair he took from the table next to the bed and watched the pokemon. There wasn't much in the room at all, but a suitcase nearby and a photo on the table of a young boy and girl sitting under a nice tree on a warm sunny day, they looked like they were happy.

Zack wrapped the small bird in a light sheet and talked to it for a bit, "It's okay, little guy. You're safe with me. Just get some rest and you'll feel all better, I promise..." but it didn't seem to settle down as much as he hoped. Zack sighed as he thought, leaning back on the chair, looking up at the rocky ceiling and the pipes aligning it, "I'll have to get it a Potion from the supplies room... I guess I'll have to deal with that guard while I'm at it, too... Dammit, I hate clean up jobs, even more than being a guard, sigh..."

Zack got up, "Just stay still, little Starly. I'll get you something to make you feel all better." And with that, Zack left the room, turning off the lights and locking the door behind him.

"Swoops? Swoops, put your wings together. I'll make you use Recover," Mew said with a reassuring voice.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Charz followed Ho-oh into a large tree rising high above the rest of the forest.

"Isn't this where Mew used to live?" Charz asked Ho-oh

"Yes, it is... I was wondering whether we could find anything here that might help us, Mew may seem childish, but he's a very logical pokemon"

Ho-oh watched Deoxys coming hovering slowly to them.

"Deoxys?" Ho-oh asked "Are Lugia and Sal, following? I can't see anything in this Darkness, and I'm not risking alerting any other pokemon, or person, to our presence..."

Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:47 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((You can ignore this if you want.))

Meanwhile, at the Tree of Beginning, Ho-oh and Deoxys's presence were felt entering the tree. The tree grew dark and a green aura sort of light radiated as a voice echoed and spoke to them.

"Hello. Please, head up to the crystal chamber at the very top. I would like to greet you formally..." the voice faded and the tree returned back to its original state.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I wont ignore it, though I'll wait till Medicham posts, and Crunchy, if this had anything to do with Celebi, you may want to rethink it...

~Death

Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Swoops slowly folded his hurt wings.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:44 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Deoxys finished his form-shifting and floated down to the tree, where ho-oh called to him.

"Deoxys, I dont want to alert the other pokemon, or people, to our presence here."

Deoxys landed and used foresight. ((Er, Is paco still in the RP? I'm getting kinda tired of the 2-line posts we have to work off))

"I do not think they are following us, lugia has erected a psychic barrier around him an sal which prevents me from knowing where they are."

Deoxys walked over to a hollow in the tree, almost tripping on a branch in the darkness, and said: "I will take the first watch, you get some sleep."

While he waited, deoxys used foresight to find where the other legends were.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:27 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lugia caught up to the others with Sal on his back. "Sorry but Sal is heavier than I thought and is still unconsious." Lugia looked at Deoxys "What do we do next now that the hunters have Latios?'

Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:13 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Don't worry, Deathseeker, the voice isn't and has nothing to do with Celebi. Uh, daveshan, you ahve my permission to use Recover by yourself... Unless you meant Swoops couldn't put his wings together maybe? Ugh, I'm goign back to sleep now. Zzz... ))

Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Articuno suddenly had a strange feeling, almost as if she were being called. Entei had a similar feeling.

"What was that?"

"I'm not sure. It was fimiliar...like somebody was calling us..."

"Like a voice...it sounded like Zapdos and Moltres!"

"Now that you mention it, that could have been Raikou and Suicune! Quick, they were coming from that direction. Hurry!"

Articuno changed directions and began flying in the direction of the voices.

((They aren't going to find the main base, I plan on them finding a side base or something where they find something of importance. Not sure what yet.))

Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Ok, I'll implement to voice so that the other's can hear it too :))

Charz jumped up suddenly as a Green glow emanated from the top of the tree and the whole tree darkened.

"What i-" Charz began, when a voice suddenly came.

"Hello, Please head up to the crystal chamber at the very top. I would like to greet you formally..." the voice faded and the tree returned to normal

Ho-oh looked around at Charz, Deoxys and Lugia.

"Shall we go?" He asked Serenly

Charz looked at the others then back at Ho-oh.

"Yes, let's go"

Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:45 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack came back with a Super Potion. He had dealt with the guard, so no one would be seeing him again. Zack also cleaned up the wreckage and told a team to fit in a new one without a fuss. It wouldn't take too long at all, and hardly anyone noticed anything strange going on. They were all pretty thick.

Zack flicked on the lights and closed the door behind him, sitting back on the chair. He took the small Starly and sighed, "Hold on, little guy. This will sting for just a bit..." he sprayed the Super Potion where Swoops was hurt.

---------------

Inside the crystal chamber of the Tree of Beginning resided an image formed by the crystal. The voice was none other than Edward, hologram-projected from the live crystal, standing as though he were actually there. He waited blankly for the visitors.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:03 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next