It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:33 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2936 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118
 The Way of the Ninja (Part 1.5 is on! Join now!!) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Juugo made his way back to Karin and set Suigetsu down. The two took a moment to tend to Suigetsu's wounds before looking back at Sasuke. First a glare, then a curious look. Juugo slowly walked over and looked down at Sasuke before raising his arm. Seconds later, Sasuke lay a few feet away from the tree he'd once been under. "What's gotten into you Sasuke?"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sasuke got up up coughing and glared at Juugo. "What the hell was that for? I can't even sit down and rest? What's gotten into you?" He gripped the hilt of his sword and waited for Juugo to make his next move. What the hell is his problem?

Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:34 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Juugo clenched his fist. "You know exactly what that was for Sasuke." He looked down and sighe, then gave Sasuke another stern look. "You swear to keep me calmed...but then go and try to kill us all? What's the matter with you?" He pointed back. "And then when Suigetsu tries to help you, you leave him on the verge of death." Karin was sitting now, Suigetsu's head rested on her lap. Both of the swords had remained in the ground where Suigetsu had stabbed them. "Exlain that to me, Sasuke."

Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:23 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"This again?" Sasuke tightened his grip on the sword's hilt and raised his voice to where Karin jumped. "Why does everyone keep saying that I keep trying to kill them? First Sevear, then Suigetsu, now you? I'm getting tired of saying this! I don't know what you're talking about! There's your explanation Juugo, I don't have one! You're the one who should be explaning this, not me!" Sasuke began drawing his sword. "Well?"

Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:54 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Juugo sighed and gave Sasuke a look of both sorrow and pain. "So...now you say you didn't mean to hurt us, yet you draw your sword to me. Your own ally!" Juugo held his arms out straight. "Well then do it. Kill me, Sasuke." "Juugo, no!" "Karin, this is his choice. We can't run from him forever. If he really wishes to kill me, let it be now." Karin limply held her hand out. "Come on, Sasuke....don't do this. We're supposed to be a team..."

Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:51 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sasuke glanced from Karin to Juugo before putting his sword back up. "If you come up to me and hit me for no reason again, I will kill you." He went back to the tree Juugo had had knocked him away from and sat down. "Now go back over there with Karin and leave me alone before I change my mind about when you die."

Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:24 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Juugo continued to look at Sasuke, seemingly in a trance before he turned to Karin again. She looked up at him and seemed to make a small shrug. Juugo sighed and turned, walking back to them. "Fine, Sasuke. Whatever you choose." He picked up Suigetsu as the they walked off, leaving Sasuke behind.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Okay, time to make some progress. ))

Sasuke leaned back on the tree while watching Karin and Juugo walk off. "I don't get what your problem is Juugo..." He lowered his head and closed his eyes as his squad disappeared from his view. Maybe I can finally get some rest with them gone.

Zaimoku began pushing the wall towards Rinae and Shikamaru, urging them to leave. Rinae finally nodded her head in agreement, took Shikamaru by the arm and ran back towards the Hidden Eclipse Village. The demon broke the arrow that kept him tied to the ground and began charging at Alastor. The Thunder Demon cursed under its breath and fired a large number of arrows at the approaching Zaimoku. "Kinou, I'd leave right now if I were you."

Mizurei looked around at the surrounding area before facing Maledict. She had noticed that Ifrit and Baphomet were fighting, and decided to help him out. "You still think that you have power here, don't you?" The demon began backing up and smiled slightly. "You're being hard-headed as usual, so it looks like I'll have to teach you the hard way." A large pool of water began forming in front of Mizurei. The other demon stopped and looked at the mass of water that was now forming into a wave that towered high above the ground. "Now you want to fight? So be it." Mizurei rose above the ground and yelled out to Ifrit. "You'd better move now or you're going down with your friend!"
"What?!" Ifrit looked towards the wave that was about to hit the field and disappeared underground. Baphomet looked towards where the demon had sealed up the hole it made and then focused his attention on the wave. "Now it begins." Mizurei waved her hand in front of her and the wave crashed down onto the ground, swallowing everyting in its way. Maledict flew into the air before the wave hit him. "I'm surprised at how eager you are to defeat us, Mizurei." The large wave had taken the Earth Demon underneath its charge and continued onwards into the forest. The Water Demon smiled and looked down at the rushing water. "Kooru!" The area where the demon was burried underneath the water instantly froze over as the wave continued heading into the woods by washing over the frozen water.

"You idiot. Like charging head on at me will do anything!"
"Who said I was running at you?" Alastor heard the wave approaching and glanced behind Zaimoku. So that's why he wanted them to... The demon leapt to the top of the tree he was standing on as Zaimoku fused into one of the same plant.

Sasuke flickered his eyes open as the sound of rushing water grew louder. He turned to the direction it was comming from and saw the large wall of water comming at him. "What the?!--" He quickly got up and got to higher ground just as the wave passed by. Those idiots had to leave at the perfect time.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I withdraw from RP. It needs to die, seriously.))

Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((*GASP* Matt, we didn't know that you were still in the RP! Sorry, but you were gone for a very long time, and we thought that you would be considered as fair game. Also, we all appreciate that you'd take the time out of your busy life to come and make a simple post to revive the RP. Too bad we were going to end it now anyways. Oh yes, since you're withdrawing from the RP, I think I'll use my handy Random Hole Generator now. You of all respected people should go out with a bang, yell, scream, splash, gurgle, muffle, and end with a dying yell distorted by a large amount of water in the lungs. Live long and prosper. ))

The water's speed began picking up after Rinae and Shikamaru had made it safely into the village. Alastor fired a single arrow at the two, hoping to hit one of them. Unfortunatly, the door had shut tight and the arrow was burried a few inches into the rock.

As Garrett and Ookami were reaching the end of the forest, the sound of rushing water arose and became louder with each second. The two turned around to see a large wall of water comming at them, and ran to the nearest area of high ground. The water circled around the small tower of land that now became an island from the oncomming flood. The remaing land began to cave in the center and the two shinobi ran for the edges of the deteriarating earth. Soon, both fell into the gaping hole in the land and yelled out as the rushing water filled up the hole and sent them to their graves.

((I think that was better than, "garrett and ookami fall into a random hole and die." thing. You did have a lavish exit in this Matt, and you owe me a thanks. Now, since Kiki is absent vacationing and I'm in charge for a short period of time until her return, it would be greatly appreciated if this Role Play would be locked now by a moderator. Sorry for those who have not yet had the chance to reply, but we should be starting up a second one soon, possbily sometime in the summer. This is uncertain for now, but we will try to work things out. Thank you for participating, and hope you enjoy the rest of your Spring Break. ))

~DS127

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:34 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

*locks*

Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:59 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2936 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118