It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Lock please 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

...Changed my mind. Nothing to see here.

Last edited by blu-suicune on Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:21 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

That was very sweet. You did an excelent job on the descriptions, too, and I loved the aspect concerning the rain, very nicely done. :) I missed dialogues a little, but I understand and apreciate that style.

Oh, and if you don't know, there's an OriginShipping community at DeviantART (http://originshippingfc.deviantart.com/); thought you'd be interested. :)

Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:16 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Thank you, Galar! I was kind of worried about what the response to this would be like. I appreciate it ~<3

Ahh, I owe that fanclub a lot, because it was there that I first even discovered the pairing. I don't really join clubs on deviantart anymore, though, but I appreciate the thought, thank you ^___^

Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well this was pretty good, it could've used some dialogue, but it still worked really well without it. :)

BTW.

BirdyBranchShipping > OriginShipping

>:O

BirdyBranchShipping > *

Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:52 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ahh, thank you for the feedback!

Hahah, if you insist! But OriginShipping is still my OTP ;)

BirdyBranch isn't actually the official name for that ship, y'know. BUT I could have it submitted as the name for you, if you want. It's technically unnamed, according the list here. I like the name BirdyBranch.

Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:00 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
I liked it, its a rare thing these days to see people use description effectively to write a good piece.

I'm not really a fan of this pairing, or any really. I guess I don't really see a point in supporting any one pairing, especially the bizarre ones that have no valid evidence to even go together. Not to pick on you or anything poplers, but how is "BirdyBranchShipping" a valid pairing? I doubt that Erika and Winona even know each other. I can see OrigionShipping as a slight possibility because at least they know each other, but these day it seems most fandoms just randomly throw two characters together for the heck of it.

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:57 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Even if you aren't a fan of the pairing, I appreciate your input, Diamond. Thank you for bothering to read it even if it isn't your cup of tea :)

Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:09 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I CAME UP WITH BIRDYBRANCH.

enter it plz.

diamond: um, in the majority of pokemon shippings, the characters don't know each other. heck, there's a pairing for winona and dialga.

---

i scanned through the thread at first, but then when i saw 'originshipping', i had to read it.

...i think i love you, blu-suicune.

write moar, pleeeease. hell, i wouldnt mind writing some of your OTP for YOU. i love you that much. yep. C: gigantic hug for the author.

Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:22 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Consider BirdyBranch submitted, then~! *goes to do that*
EDIT: Or rather, I would, but I double checked the list and someone's already submitted the actual name AutumnShipping for the pair and you're not allowed to double up names. Sorry guys :(
Damn, BirdyBranch is kind of a better name but alas, no can do.

And Valentine- *squee* omigosh, really? It was that good? That means so much to me and actually makes me WANT to write them some more. Thank you! ^___^ <3

Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]