It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 What's your Prized Pokemon? 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

EASY
My Outstanding,Beautiful,Hard to find,spetacular,metalic,sharp and super cool
(I'm speaking to much... :lol: ) shiny {skarmory} skytalla... impish and have about
28-Hp and 25 Def (i think)
I got her on chain of 56...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushin22
Watch,Comment,Rate and Enjoy! ^_^x

*Currently BUSY with real life,so i might take a while to respond messages or RMTs... Sorry,I might be back someday...*

Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:28 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

My lovely shiny Espeon, nicknamed Star.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:58 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My prized pokemon would have to be the Blaziken that evolved from the very first Torchic that I recieved in ruby back in March of '03. It is the only pokemon that I have ever had through so many games, and it caused me probems whenever I wanted to reset a game until I got Pokemon Box for Christmas of '05, which is where he currently resides. It isn't a very good one, level 69, which was the highest level pokemon i had trained up to that point with out the help of rare candies. Probably has a bad nature, but I can't remember.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

A shiny Cyndaquil that I've had since my silver version. I've traded it through all my games up till Diamond.

It's been EV trained up till Tyhplosion and is level 93. It's my most prized pokemon without a question. :violin:

Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:56 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!!
Latios wrote:
I've traded it through all my games up till Diamond.

But... how did you do that from a silver?? That doesn't seem physically possible!! (If anyone knows what I am quoting, they are awesome!!)

8 D

Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:40 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

yeah, you cant trade up from silver, and im pretty sure you were quoting red vs. blue.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:44 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Right now my favourite pokemon has to be my lv.100 {mew} shiny i hacked it using AR but i love it just the same

Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:04 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

My prized pokemon, eh? Definitely my Swampert from my very first Sapphire game. I got it a few years back, and it soon became my very first level 100. I didn't know about EVs and all that good stuff way back then, so he isn't trained to his full potential, but I love it all the same. :D

Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:44 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

mine would be my miltank

you always come through for me.

Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:35 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

mine would be torterra as he was my first ever pokemon(obviously turtwig at 1 time) but pearl is my first pokemon game so torterra for me after all it was my first pokemon and it is lv100 [code][/code] (nothing like the bond between the trainer and there first pokemon hey)

Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:36 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

it would be my
{staraptor} (the very first pokemon i ever caught) {arceus} {darkrai} and {shaymin}
i cant decide!!!

Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I would say either my Scizor in Silver, or a tie between my Porygon-Z and Dragonite in Pearl. Both of them are EV trained, and both are irreplaceable in my Battle Tower team.

I PUSH THE BUTTON AND WATCH THE SKY BRING DEATH.

Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:58 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

{venusaur} Bulba, my first starter in a Gen III+ game. Trash moveset, random EVs, but I love him so. Also {blastoise} Toise and {charizard} Chyaa, my subsequent two starters.

{raichu} First Shot, {heracross} Caber, {starmie} Mire a Mi, {alakazam} Sweeps, {snorlax} Veridian, and {blissey} Bulkhead, my Gen III semi-competitive team and my first EV-trained critters.

{butterfree} Shinyfree, caught in LG as a shiny Caterpie and trained in Pearl as an item hunter. My only shiny so far (curse that pokeradar!).

(S)ome dumb kids looked at Mewtwo and thought "Hey he can clone things and move objects with his mind and be weak to Ghost attacks, why can't I?" Because it is a freaking game!!! Not something you should actaully practice in real life!!!

Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:48 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Mine has actually changed to my 10th Movie Darkrai. I plan to try and collect some more, so since this is my first one im going to EV train him, and get him quite a few ribbons. Basically he has taken the place of my latios completely.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:00 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Definitely my medicham, although I love my alakazam too. I bred both of them for perfect IV's and nature, I ev trained them, perfect movesets, and all the work paid off.

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:15 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Right now would be my Staraptor. No idea what IVs or even what his EVs are. Caught him at the beginning of the game and I'm planning on getting one with good stats. Maybe shiny?

Oh, and my Charizard from my Blue version. I made sure to give him his daily feeding of the Elite 4.

I consider Giratina the 'opposite side' of the mystical Dialga and Palkia, being born when the world was first created. Basically the anti-existence to all the other pokemon.

Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My Mewtwo definatley and my Empoleon, I really love both of these and my Mewtwo is my powerhouse!

Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:03 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My top prized Pokémon include my adamant Image named Guro who dominates a lot of opponents in Sinnoh, and my impish Image named Stonewall. They're the best I have and my favorites on my Diamond file.

Aggron, Hariyama, Ursaring, Forretress, Mr. Mime and Dusclops

Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:53 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I have two: my tyranitar who is not EV trained but I still love her, and my garchomp who is pretty powerful.

Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:16 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Lol I don't know about the ev's and stuff like that but my most prized and powerful Pokemon ever was a lvl 99 {fearow} on my silver... but I got that stolen... :( My second most was probably my {unown} (I don't remember what letter it was) at around lvl 70... yes i trained an unown to lvl 70 lol. But that is also gone... :cry:

Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:51 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I have different sets here. Lets see Ribbons goes to my Aurua Mew I have like 40 I think. As for the best combo move set would be my Darkrai (yes I know it is hacked) but all in all I ALWAYS have my Kyogre with me b/c he is almost unstoppable (well at least the people I battle anyways)

Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My most prized Pokemon would probably be T.K. {typhlosion} and Cinder {charizard} . T.K. was my first ever Pokemon to level up to 100 and the only Pokemon to be super-cloned by my brother and sister. I loved him so much <3 he could even kill his own clone :D . Cinder was the second Pokemon to ever get to level 100. He died on Red but I revived him on FireRed! :D

A couple of Pokemon that come close are Chibi {Furret}, who has become almost a running gag throughout my gaming (with an exception of RBY). And my very nice Dragonite, but my sister stole her and lost her :cry: :violin: .

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

wow - ive never thought of battling a pokemon against its own clone :shock:

i have a current favourite. my shiny ursaring which i caught as a teddiursa. i cant remember its exact IVs, but this is what the psypoke calculator says:

29 - 31 / 23 - 25 / 21 - 24 / 25 - 27 / 12 - 14 / 24 - 26

he is adamant with quick feet, and EV trained (252 spd+atk, 6 hp). he's only just at level 31 now, but he's got there by himself. i'd love to swap his sp atk and sp def IVs, but come on he's a legit shiny - cant ask for much better than that.......

Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:55 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hehe, Jolteon {jolteon} in blue version. Pwned Everyone ;D

Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cuddles wrote:
wow - ive never thought of battling a pokemon against its own clone :shock:

i have a current favourite. my shiny ursaring which i caught as a teddiursa. i cant remember its exact IVs, but this is what the psypoke calculator says:

29 - 31 / 23 - 25 / 21 - 24 / 25 - 27 / 12 - 14 / 24 - 26

he is adamant with quick feet, and EV trained (252 spd+atk, 6 hp). he's only just at level 31 now, but he's got there by himself. i'd love to swap his sp atk and sp def IVs, but come on he's a legit shiny - cant ask for much better than that.......

Congrats on the sweet find - but considering your obscene success with chaining for shinies, it was just statistically bound to happen sometime. :P

(S)ome dumb kids looked at Mewtwo and thought "Hey he can clone things and move objects with his mind and be weak to Ghost attacks, why can't I?" Because it is a freaking game!!! Not something you should actaully practice in real life!!!

Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next