It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:37 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2936 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118  Next
 The Way of the Ninja (Part 1.5 is on! Join now!!) 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My Character:
Name: Pein
Clan: Unknown
Specialty: Chakra Control / Ninjutsu
Personality: Although very introverted, he somehow obtained an unatural amount of power from his Kekkai Genkai; The Rinn'egan. This ability allows him to not only reduce his consumption of chakra, but also another amount of unknown abilities. The people of the Village Hidden in the Rain see him as a god when really his expectations prove different. He leads the group known as Akatsuki whom is gradually losing members; This forces him to enter the field himself to fulfill the group's goal.
History:Trained by one of the legendary Sannin and formerly known as Nagato, Pein had known a life of pain (as the name states) and sufferage. Nobody quite knows what happened to Yahiko, his childhood friend, but Konan stands by his side even today as a member of the Akatsuki.
Appearance: He wears a long black cloak decorated with crimson clouds (the generic Akatsuki uniform), has spiked red/orange hair and several peircings to signify the very pain he represents; 3 in his nose and two in his lip.

Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((WELCOME TO JAMAICA MAHN. lol, jk. Anyways, you know you joined at a really confusing part in the RP perhaps, and we appreciate it that you're going to try and keep up with the mayhem. If you need any info on the RP that Eric might have left out, ask me about it since I'm always handing out summaries to people. Just enjoy your time and don't piss me off or I shall do what I am best at, and that is removing people from RPs. Now, since Kiki isn't here and Eric has to wait on her...))

"Stay out of our way until we need you and shut up or one of us will kill you regardless of what you say afterwards." Alastor moved back into the trees after noticing a gesture made by Maledict to do so. The demon looked down from the sky and focused on the horizon, which had only a small, faint glow eminating from behind it. "Kinou, go with Alastor. You'll be better off with him for a while."

((Megan, approve the boy or you shall feel the wrath of my Spamming Hand of Death. ))

Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:42 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kinou nodded."Yeah, I'm with Mr.Positive of the goody-goody clan, this will be fun." He looked to the demon."Listen, you hate me and I despise you, but sadly, we gotta work together. So what we do?"

Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((Gomenasai, King Kilvas, but I only normally let people substitute already-main characters if they must. Both DS and Saint Jimmy have copied characters because they need them for the plot, and they have their own made up characters. Or, in DS's case, several other characters....But, if you are to join, could you make your own character? =[))

I turned slightly to see a Doki run at me, and disappeared from view. I jumped and landed behind the Doki, and placed a barrier around it, blocking it from any sound. After that, I pushed the walls together, forcing the Doki to slam into itself. I threw needles of chakra into it, and finished my combo by slicing into it with my sword.

Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((But...but...he would be important to the plot line. =( Please let him be Pein, it'll make the other part of this RP easier to get done and understand. *does puppy dog eyes* btw way Kiki, you seem to not really understand the concept of what the spirit-enteties in the Doki are. XD But it's fine. I can't really do anything until Eric posts, so eh. I think his meds knocked him out again...))

Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((Well, no one told me how he can help the story line. Therefore, since I don't know how it can help, I cannot approve him until he has his own character...besides...it is in the rules... I hate being the evil guy, don't get me wrong, but seriously, Bri. I need to know that I have some respect from you... =[))

Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Its ok, he'll live XD))

Mugetsu stumbled around inside of the large building. "Where am I?" His voice echoed throught he corridors as he looked up to see Ifrit's legs. He laughed to himself about this before venturing further into the unknown mansion-like building.

Shikamaru lept from tree to tree, fleeing from the Doki. It's those spirit things again... He lept out of one of the trees only to find that there was no next one. As he hit the ground, he maneuverd his body to roll at he right time, but had sacrificed one of his legs to the Doki Spirit. "Gah!" As he regained posture he gripped at his leg. ""Damn..I forgot how much that hurts..." He jumped back again as he felt a splitting pain shoot up his leg. He fell back and threw a kunai at the Doki wh ocaught it in its arm effortlessly. "Looks like I'm in trouble..."

Suigetsu smirked as he the parasite locked onto his arm. "gotcha!" He rose the Executioner and slashed relentlessly at the parasite. Juugo flinched as the spikes dug into him, but he didn't give in. He pulled Sasuke in and pounded his fist hard into his head. Karin watched them carefully with needy eyes.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:39 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((Oh...nevermind it then. There's no sense in my making a new character if its going to end soon anyway. I'll just wait until the second rolls around.))

Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Heheh, good idea. Well, after one more fight's (Eric and I planned it, and it will give you guys a break. ) over, it should be close to ending. ))

Sasuke yelled out in pain and shot out a large number of spikes from his body. The parasite let go of Suigetsu's arm and ripped the blade out of his hand, throwing it at Karin. Sasuke retracted the spikes and released his arm from Juugo's grip. He backed away from the two before running off into trees and leaving a trail of blood behind him.

Alastor glanced over to Kinou. "You can be quiet and shut your mouth while I kill off who I need to. If you make a single sound when we get there I won't hesitate to silence you first."

Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:56 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kinou smirked."Whatever." He followed Alastor. If this keeps up, Alastor is going to eat his words.

Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked around for the remaining Doki's, and spotted one near Shikamaru. Sensing him in trouble, I jumped onto the tree, ran and pushed Shikamaru out of the tree, and then shielded him. "Need help?" I asked him.

Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Okay. I've come to kick ass and play card games, and I'm all out of cards. ))

Alastor positioned himself high up in a tree where he could get a good view of the ongoing battle Rinae and Shikamaru were taking part in. He looked pass this and spotted Zaimoku who had just spotted Alastor. "Kinou, stay hidden and leave this to me if you want to live through this." The demon knocked an arrow against its bow and aimmed carefully at Zaimoku.

Mizurei glanced behind her and noticed a large figure diving at her from the sky. Great, the most perfect time for them to show up. She was about to dodge the attack when the oncomming demon suddenly vanised into a fine mist. Mizurei summoned her two remaining Doki to her side and prepared for an attack from any direction.

Ifrit caught a glimpse of what was about to happen and began beating on the wall he was trapped in. "Damnit you little shinobi let me out or I swear that I'll kill you next time you rear your head into my view!"

((And...there you go. I have everything set up for a nice battle, and I'll start making complete posts once Eric updates. ))

Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:31 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kinou nodded and hid in the trees. Kinou watched Alastor aiming at some guy. This is going to be great.

Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I head the pounding and sighed. Knowing he couldn't find us anyway at the meantime, I released him. I got up a little, into a crouch, and let Shikamaru up as well. I looked at Mizurei, and then to the trees. Seeing nothing but an arrow, I followed its line of fire.
I turned and saw Zaimoku, and gasped. I saw a root from a tree sticking out, and sent a warning to it. It heard the warning, and it wrapped itself around its own tree. I hoped that it would reach a root, and...well, never mind. A root was already way ahead, and prepared itself to jump up right in front of Zaimoku.

Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:58 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Remember Kiki, your clan's powers derived from Zaimoku, so his power that you have is even greater. Well, I'll update and edit this after I take my meds. ._. ))

Zaimoku quickly glanced to Rinae and focused back on the demon hidden in the forest. "Rinae, you and Shikamaru need to get out of here. I appreciate your help, but I can defend myself without your aid." As soon as he said it, Alastor fired off the arrow at the Wood Demon's head. Zaimoku raised his arm to the arrow's intended target and a branch sprouted out and stopped it in its tracks. "Rinae, get out of here now! It's not safe for you!" Alastor shot a drill-tipped arrow at the demon. "Let them get involved if they want, Kodaieda. They're going to have to die sooner or later, so why not make it now?" Zaimoku side-stepped the second arrow and created a large wall of roots seperating him from Rinae and Shikamaru. "Inabikumo, leave them out of this!" Zaimoku made the wall of roots press closer to Rinae, beckoning her to go. "Get into the village now! You'll be safe in there. Now go!" Alastor laughed to himself and launched a volley of arrows at the demon. "Fine, let them go. I'll just have to kill you instead!"

"Mizurei, you better not think that those two demons of yours are going to protect you for me?" Another cloud of mist appeared at the side of one of the Doki. A large scythe shot out of it and launched the demon into the air. The scythe flew above the Doki as another cloud of mist appeared above the weapon. Maledict appeared out from the mist, grabbed the scythe and started spinning down towards the ground with the Doki being cut repeatedly. After hitting the ground, Maledict rose up and thrust the end of his scythe into the fallen Doki's chest, causing it to vanish. "I don't see why Rinae and Shikamaru had so much trouble with these pathetic guards of yours." Mizurei noticed that one of the blades from the scythe was missing. She turned over to the remaining Doki and noticed the missing blade had dug itself into the demon's chest. After it vanished, the blade came back to Maledict. He reatached it to the top of the scythe and began walking towards the Water Demon. "Now Mizurei, are you going to come along quietly or am I going to have to show you what happens when you betray your Lord Shikootei?"

Ifrit landed on the ground and started running over towards Mizurei when a large row of bones shout out of the ground and blocked his path. "You're not going anywhere, Ishiru." Ifrit slammed his fist into the ground and caused the earth and the wall in front of him to break apart. Another wall rose up and began spreading in a circle around the demon. "Tsunokotsu you coward! Come out and fight me so I can kill you!" Baphomet appeared behind Ifrit with a large sword-like bone held in his right hand. "How coincidental. I'm afraid that you're the one who won't be the one killing today, rather after I'm done throwing your body around this place." Ifrit charged at the demon with his fist. Baphomet blocked the hit with his sword and pushed the Fire Demon backwards. "Come now Ishiru, I know you can do better than that."

((Whew, long post. ))

Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:40 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shikamaru sighed. "Figures...I thought that one seemed familiar. But how could those four have come back? And who are the others?" He looked to Rinae as if to ask her. "Either way, we need to get out of here."

Mugetsu sighed and stared at the large wall. "Looks like I've got no other choice." He threw an exploding kunai at the wall. although doing little to no damage. He pulled out two more exploding kunais and made some hand signs. Suddenly there were several clones of him and the kunais. As one placed an explosive tag on the wall, the rest threw their kunais causing the wall to explode outward. As the smoke cleared Mugetsu walked out into the open to see a number of demons. "What the hell did I miss....?" As he saw a flurry of arrows hit and drill into the ground he smirked. "Only you...Kidomaru." He turned his head and c0cked it. "Kidomaru! Of the Sound 5! It's me, your loyal student!" He raised his arm up. He slowly sunk into the ground and protruded from the side of a large tree next to Alastor. "I wish to have a word with you...that is, if you don't mind."

Karin watched in horro as the blade flew toward her. At the last moment she managed to avoid it as it struck and stuck into the ground behind her. Suigetsu smirked. "That's right Sasuke....run. Juugo, stay on him. I'll catch up." Juugo nodded and took off into the woods trailing the blood. Suigetsu walked over to his blade and nonchalantly picked it up. "Well what do you know, Karin. We'll actually need your help." She glared at him as he laughed. "You need to track Sasuke...he can turn himself invisible now somehow and we need you to follow his chakra." Karin sighed and stomped off to the woods. "Whatever..."

Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:41 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alastor continued firing arrows at Zaimoku. "I haven't seen you in a while Mugetsu. It's a shame that Celia and Tourn aren't here to take a part in this little game of ours." The demon jumped to another branch as the one he was standing on attempted to bind his movement. "What did you want to ask me about? Make it quick if you can; this demon might get the idea to attack both of us."

Sasuke looked back at the path he had taken into the forest while taking cover high up in a tree he had perched on. I don't get it. Those two should still be dead! The parasite had retreated back into his body as he began to revert back. Sasuke felt a wave of pain come from his chest. He gripped one of the kunais that Rinae had thrown at him earlier and began pulling it out while the chakra around the knife cut into his hand. He let out a small cry and gripped the bleeding wound as the kunai was removed. Sasuke leaned back on the tree and glanced over to where he expected his squad to come running down.

((I surprise myself. I memorized all of this and didn't have to re-read anything. ^_^ ))

Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:26 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"It's about Lord Orochimaru...where does he reside these days? I have a bit of...unfinished business I need to take care of, and it would be such a pleasure to have your help."

"Suigetsu! I've got his position." "Good job!" Sasuke...I've wanted to do this for awhile...heh heh heh He drew the Executioner and slowly extended his arm outward. "Just one swipe..." He dashed toward Sasuke with his sword extended. "I'll have you'r head on a platter!"

Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:41 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Knowing him, he's probally aound the outskirts of this forest waiting for us to kill these three off." One of the arrows drilled through Zaimoku's leg and anchored the demon to the ground. Got you now. Alastor aimmed an electrically charged arrow at the demon's head. "Looks like this is going to over sooner than I thought."

Sasuke drew his sword and faced Suigetsu. "You don't give up easily, do you?" He lept off of the branch and charged at Suigetsu with his sword drawn back.

((I noticed that it takes me longer to make short posts and a less amount of time to do long posts. Weird. ))

Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:25 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mugetsu looked off in the distacne and smirked. "Just as I thoguht...that old bastard still isn't dead." He turned back and gave a mock salute. "By your leave." He faded back into the tree and disappeared.

Suigetsu flung his blade up to block Sasuke's. "What the hell? All that and you still have strength? Geez.." He swiped at him with the Samehada but Sasuke lept back quick enough to just barely have his pant leg sliced, leaving a small cut on his leg--in no way equalling the damage he'd already recieved. "Dammit, Sasuke! Why wn't you DIE!?" Suigetsu came at him again, wielding both swords in hand. Juugo stood back as Karin looked up at him. "Well, go help him!" "I can't." "Well why not? Sasuke just tried to kill us all and--" "Sasuke killed Itachi...Suigetsu killed Kisame. It's their battle now." Karin slowly shut her mouth and watched the two. "Besides...they should both be low on chakra anyway." Karin squinted. It's hard to tell...Suigetsu gets his from water...and Sasuke's constantly hiding it."

Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sasuke managed to block the Executioner as Suigetsu swung the sword. He jumped back too late when the Samehada was swung at him and the blade left a deep cut across his arm. Sasuke immidiately ran back up to Suigetsu and slashed his across his chest.

Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:44 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Suigetsu froze as he felt the blood trickle down his front side. No...not now... "Karin!!" "What!?" "Give me my water! NOW!" Karin threw a bottle of water at him. Suigetsu caught it and quickly drank down the whole bottle. "okay Sasuke...this time you won't get out alive." He stabbed both swords into the ground and made a flurry of hand-signs. "Water-Dragon Jutsu!" After a moment of silence Suigetsu's body burst open, blasting an enormous dragon toward Sasuke. It roared furiously as it rushed toward him.

Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alastor pulled back the bowstring more as Zaimoku struggled to get free. "It's no use, Kodaieda. You're not getting free until you're dead where you stand." The demon was about to fire the arrow when a large root shot out of the ground and knocked it back into the forest. The arrow was fired, but it had been launched deeper into the forest and soon disappeared from view.

Damnit... Sasuke prepared for the attack to hit him when he heard a faint buzzing sound. He glanced over his shoulder and saw what was making the sound. Right before it hit him, Sasuke jumped out of the arrow's way and watched as the arrow tore through the dragon.

Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:22 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The dragon collided with the arrow with a large flash of light. Once the light had cleared, Suigetsu remained on the ground coughing hard. His body trembled as he tried to get up. He coughed up blood numerous times before Juugo finally made his way over to him and picked him up. He looked over at Sasuke, prepared to take anything he might try. He glanced back at Karin who didn't seem fazed aside from seeing a random arrow hit a dragon. "Sasuke...what happened to you?" Juugo turned and walked back to Karin.

Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:50 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sasuke stood dazed for a while after the flash had disappeared. He looked over to his squad to see that Juugo looked as if he'd rush at him if he took a single step forward. He glanced at Suigetsu for a moment and put his sword up. Sasuke walked over to a nearby tree and sat down next to it. The pain in his chest became more intense and he began pulling the remaining kunai out of his body.

Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:14 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2936 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118  Next