It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Resident Evil: Umbrella's Rebirth {Is starting once again} 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((Jimmy, this is Kiki...I am using a different account of my friend's real quick....she wants to apply as well, so...yeah...))
((Also, the machine gun, well, I probably won't use it unless I have to, like in ambushes....))

I nodded, noting the concern in Rebbeca's eyes, and followed the group. I saw the slime, grimaced, I hadn't seen those earlier...odd..., and looked up quickly as the screaming started, and fired bullets from another automated pistol, which joined Jame's wild shots. I cursed under my breath, my throat sore form yelling before. Suddenly, a piece of metal fell from the ceiling, where I couldn't see, and landed near me. I screamed as it made a loud noise right by my ear, and fired rappidly at the piece. When I stopped and looked at it, it was covered in bullets, and had a strange bite mark from where it whad been ripped off of its source and thrown/dropped.

((That okay? I'll edit with my friend's application.))
Name: Trisha
Job: Soldier
Weapon of Choice: M16 Rifle
Height: 5'6"
Appearance: Fair skin, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes. She normally has her hair in a ponytail, and wears camouflage pants and jacket, with a black tanktop underneath. (Similar to Hiroki's outfit.) She wears a camouflage beanie.
Personality: She is optimistic, nice, and sweet, but has a short temper, and when provoked is more aggressive, where she won't hesitate to point a gun at someone.
History: She lived a normal life, and met Hiroki in combat training. They were part of the same team, and after Hiroki was sent on a mission, she was sent as well. They grew pretty close, and could fight as a duo pretty well. She has training as a vet as well.

~Kiki and Stella

Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:03 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((in, the more the merrier))

James took cover in a corner while he reloaded and fired again into the group. One of them let out a blood curtling squeal as it was hit. "Finally!" James took aim again. It turned to look at him, its eyes were dark and beady, its teeth teeth were long and sharp, maybe two inches or so long. "Die you mother---!" In that instance the creature dove at him, taking 2 more shots; The first to the shoulder and the second in the forehead. It's body lay limp just a few feet from where he stood. James let out a sigh of relief as he took aim at the remaining two.

Rebecca spotted thw fallen metal plate and picked it up quickly. "Hiroki, keep firing!" As the primeates advanced toward them, Rebecca promptly batted them away as well as she could with the plate. "There's only two left so it shouldn't be much of a problem."

((These things were HELL in the game...if i were to make it realistic at least one of us would be dead XD))

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:19 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((I'm still here...Can I use the machine gun for this? :)))

I shot at the offenders with one hand and a pistol while fumbling around for the machine gun ammo with the other hand. Looking up again, I jumped back as a creature landed right in front of me and advanced. I grabbed the machine gun and swung myself around, hitting the creature and making it step back before rattling off bullets into its body. I fell, and I continued to load the gun, still obeying Rebecca and firing.
I reached into the duffel bag and drew out a pack of gunpowder, having already loaded the machine gun's ammo, and tossed it to Rebecca. "Throw it in the air and shoot it!" I called. It had something on it to amke it explode, but I was too busy to explain. I then went back to shooting the pistol before getting the machine gun fully ready.

((My turn.))

I looked around the old building.Then I remembered why I was here.
I had been at the shooting range, when a soldier came up to me, telling me that the Sarge want to see me. I gave him the gun and walked quickly to the man's office. I entered, sat down, and the Sarge told me about a mission. I recognized the name; Hiroki had gone on this misson, and the Sarge wanted me to go as another/extra soldier. He briefed me, and then sent me off to pack.
So here I was, being dropped off in this odd roundish room. I jumped, not expecting the screams I heard all around me. Looking for a door I looked around and spotted a hole. Looking inside,I saw people shooting at the ceiling. They were the people I guessed I was sent to help, so I rolled in and started shooting, at the same time yelling, "What are we shooting at?!"

~Kiki and Stella

Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:25 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((*Comes back from finishing a few various time consuming things* O_O WTF DID I MISS?! Jesus Christ people, next time something like this goes on tell me! Also, welcome to the team...umm...it'd help if I knew your name...Also, I got to beat DMC4 for my mom, and let me tell you. Sanctus is an annoying b******. Anyways, I think it'd be better for me to come in once this is done, cause I'm somewhat busy with some priorities of mine. So, Eric, or Kiki, get on TB and PM me when this is done with. I need to get back to my business. ))

Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:32 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Ok, I'll come and get you once the Eliminators get Eliminated. [[LMAO i crack myself up =l]] We'll let's just say your shooting at them too then...as for Nathan...I have plans for him hehehe))

Rebecca dove around the corner next to the 'new girl'. "Hey...who are you? Back-up I hope..." Suddenly the monkey's heads shot up as if they'd heard something. They became very still despite a couple bullets drilling themselves into an arm and a leg. The eyes remained glued to the hole they'd come from. They began shrieking again and climbed higher into the pipes, soon becoming unseeable. In the distance a low rumble could be heard. As if a train were arriving in the subway. James soon felt the ground beneath him start to rumble again. "What the...." As chunks of the wall cracked off of the opening that the Eliminators had come from, James began running back to meet the rest of the group. With another large rumble, a good portion of the wall was blown away. The sound of what seemed to be running water filled the room. As pipes clanged together, others fell. The noise grew louder and the rumblinbg stopped. All that could be seen was a large cylindrical creature with glowing golden eyes. It's mouth opened showing enormous teeth--maybe 2 feet in length. "What the f*** is that!? I looks like a snake but that's....that's not possible..." James stepped back - stunned.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:07 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((Call her Stella.))

I looked at the girl in a sort of shock, and ran up to her. "Trish, what the hell are you doing here?!" I said before she could answer, a deep rumbling sound started, and the ground shifted. Aiming my gun, I spotted a large snake-like thing and widened my eyes.
"James, Rebecca, WHAT IS THAT THING?!" I yelled.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

(( I'll do the same thing you guys are doing. ))

'' My name is Trisha and I was sent for back-up. I'm guessing we are shooting at the monkeys,'' I said keeping my eyes on the ceiling.Then a girl came over to me, she looked really familiar, then I shouted,''Hiroki what the are you doing here!''As we keep shooting at the monkeys, all of a sudden a monkey's head pops up like it was expecting something to happen. All of a sudden a sound of running water fills the room. Then the ground started shaking. Then, all of a sudden it got quiet. As we look around we spot a large, strange looking creature.''What is that ,'' I said with a shock.

~Kiki and Stella

Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rebecca stepped back slowly. Her breath grew shaky as she grasped her shoulders. "No...not again..." "Rebecca! What the hell is that!?" James shot at it three times. As the bullets hit the snake it flinched violently, letting out another loud hiss. It lunged forward toward the group, luckily missing them. James pulled a kinfe from his boot and stabbed the snake, causing it to knock him aside with his tail. Upon hitting the wall, James was knocked out cold. Rebecca stood in the far back, still shaking nervously. This isn't....happening...we're all going to die... "We'll all die!" The snake let out another hiss and dove at her once it had heard her cries. At the last second, Nathan jumped in the way, blocking its charge. "You...saved me..." She watched as the snake wrapped its mouth around the man, shaking him violently. It quickly turned and retreated; It carried Nathan's limp body in it's mouth.

Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:55 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

That could have gone better... Ignoring the retreating snake, Reigna ran over to James to see how badly he was injured. "Rebecca! Are you just going to stand there doing nothing or are you going to help him?" She placed her hand on his shoulder and shook him lightly while speaking to him. "James, come on. You need to wake up."

Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I stared in horror as the snake killed Nathan with a simple blow and carried his body off. I was jolted awake by Reigna's calls for Rebecca, and I ran over to her.
"Rebecca, come on. James needs you right now." I looked at Trisha. "Coem on over; I'll talk to you in a minute, Trish." I ran over to James, and looked at Reigna. "I'm not jumping to conclusions, but we might need to expect a concussion." I looked over to Rebecca. "I'm not doing this without you; you are probably more experienced that I am anyhow, so get your arse over here." I turned and prodded James, and quickly felt his neck and back for any injuries.

Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yeah..." Rebecca was still in somewhat of a daze at the time. A moment later she made her way back to James and opened her medical pack. "That snake...I've seen it before...virtually...there's nothing we can do if it comes back. In my earlier squad...it killed one of my close friends...and now it took Nathan. It'll kill us all..." She finished wrapping James' head and backed away, biting her nail. "Someone wake him up...we need to move..."

Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:04 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Reigna began shaking James harder and raised her voice slightly. "James, you need to wake up! Come on!" After getting no reaction from him, Reigna looked to Rebecca. "We're going to have to take him with us like this. He's not going to wake up for a while."

Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:11 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy looked at them. "I'm going after it, so if any is going to come with, lets go." Roy checked his ammo and started heading in the direction of the snake.

Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:12 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I walk over to Hiroki. I stared down the path of where the snake went. Then I looked at James. Still shocked from what happen, I said,''Hiroki, I'm confused, did you guys see that snake before or did you see it for the first time?''

~Kiki and Stella

Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:37 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"If you end up dead as well Roy, it'll be your fault." Reigna began picking up James and glanced at Trisha. "I wouldn't talk about that thing anymore. All we need is for Rebecca to keep freaking out like this." Great. Nathan just got himself killed, Roy's on that same path, James is unconscious and Rebecca's gone crazy. To make it worse, these two would rather converse with each other than actually do anything.

Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:58 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked at Trisha. "No, I haven't. Rebecca has, though." I glanced at Roy, and back at Reigna. "I'll be right back."
I ran over to Roy, c0cked my pistol, and walked in front of him. I pressed it on his forehead. "Either you die painlessly, or you die getting eaten, or you come with us. Which is it?"

Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rebecca shook her head. "I'm...sorry everyone. I don't know what came over me...I'm better now, but we should get as far away from that thing as possible. Before it comes back." I thought Chris and I took care of that years ago...although it wouldn't surprise me if there were more. I just pray to god there's not another Neptune... She gulped and pointed toward the opposite end of the room in which the snake had disappeared. "This way..."

Rebecca - Herb
James - Medallion
Hiroki - Key

Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:24 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy laughed. "You don't have the guts, I mean look at you. Is this the first time you seen someone die? I have seen my whole team including my best friend, who was the leader, slaughtered in front of me. leaving me to carry out the mission by myself. You see I have no more family, no more friends.... nothing to lose. Now excuse me while I go kill a threat." He pushed the gun away and knocked her to the floor. Roy heade back in the direction of the snake.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Paco, you do know that you just can't go off and kill everything that comes in your way. The second Yawn will eat you if you're going to be stupid, run up to it and try to shank it. But, if you want to be eliminated from the RP, go ahead. XD. ))

There goes another meal for the snake. Reigna sighed and began walking towards the direction Rebecca pointed to while carrying James on her back. "Let him go. If he wants to join Nathan as that thing's lunch, let it be. He can go join his team for all I care. Now come on, we don't want anything else comming up behind us here."

((Btw I edited my post in Ninja. It didn't take as long as I thought it would. =| ))

Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:20 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

''Reigna is right, we can't change his mind. We already tried,'' I said. I helped Hiroki back onto her feet. Then I followed Reigna and said,''Let's stop talking and get out of here before we get into more trouble.''

~Kiki and Stella

Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rebecca pulled him by the back of his collar and shoved him against a wall. "Honestly I couldn't give a rat's ass about you, your family or your best friend. Now if you wanna go and get yourself killed, be my guest. What have you done for us anyway? At least by attacking the Yawn it'd give me a base poison to use for an antidote. So please, go kill yourself because god knows none of us need your macho-ass attitude here. Especially when it interferes with my squad's plans. Do I make myself clear, private?" Her grip grew tighter as she spoke to him before finally throwing him down. "Everyone else, move out!" The group moved toward the clearing as she shot a last glare at Roy.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:01 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I silently followed Rebecca after thanking Trisha for helping me up. "Tou'd think that by guts he means somethign like..oh, I dunno, jumping into a room full of creatures that could kill you and shooting them all down... Yeah, I have no guts at all..." I murmured to myself, but a little louder than a whisper. I was looking away, but I was filled to the brim with anger, and was trying to calm myself down.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(My bad, Scyther, did not know.) (My longest post in this RP, yeah!"

Roy looked back at his leader as her speach reminded him of his former leader's last speech. "You got me on one thing, I need to stop being cocky. And I just relized I probaly would die. I apologize." He took out some medicine and took a pill. "I suffer from dramatic episodes if I don't take this, which I forgot this morning. Well I'm coming with you, I just gotta get used to this new squad." He whispered in Rebecca's ear. "Especially Point Dexter and the stubborn girl." He pointed at James and Regina.

He walked over to Regina. "Don't you ever talk about my team like that, your nothing compared to them."

Lastly, He walked to Hiroki. "I'm sorry, I snapped when I saw Nathan die like that, It brung painful memories. Just forget my insults, I did not mean them."

Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rebecca turned and sighed. "Everyone just please try and get along...at least until we're out of here." The group walked off...it seemed like hours until there was movement on Reigna's back. James let out a long groan as he stumbled to his feet. His eyes stayed shut for a few moments as he caught his balance. The rings under his eyes became noticeable, even from afar. "What...happened? Last I remember we fought a Yawn." He heaved as if he would be sick, but soon caught himself. Rebecca gave him a worried look. "That was awhile ago...it killed Nathan and now we're in the south wing of the mansion. Just a bit further until we reach our destination point." She continued on until they came to a room filled with a black and white checkered floor. As she looked around, Rebecca noticed large structures in the room which seemed to resemble chess pieces - four of which were missing. A Rook, a Knight, a Pawn and a Queen. "What the..." Rebecca looked to the others. "So...what now?"

Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:23 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I looked at Rebecca, then I looked around. I walked towards one of the missing places and said,''I don't know. All I'm can say is to not touch anything and don't let your guard.'' I looked around some more then I looked at everybody else. I wander I thought ,were can they be, the other pieces. I hold on to my gun tight.

~Kiki and Stella

Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next