It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Legacy of Spira {Still Accepting!} 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Rezzira stared at Luis, "Vice leads the Reino Mercenaries, originally a group of three, the numbers, as you can see have vastly increased, Spira's military is hoping to kill us, why, I do not know, however I do know, that because I am here, the Daein King, Ashnard, discovered I am still alive, and has dispatched two generals in the hope of killing me. Anything on Spira's side, you'll have to ask Vice, But I know a good deal more of Daein's side. We can't waste time here, lets get what we can and go. Xavier I'll cover you."

Shirn laughed, "Now Cyrus, the Dracozombie is my buisness, I do not believe you have the authority to ask me about him. If you excuse me, I have to reach them soon." He gripped his pendant, hoping once again to reach the dragonkin, If you can hear this, Speak your name. He thought to himself, If I could just get him on my side... He ran outside and climbed onto the Dracozombie, Sylans, head back to the camp, I will find the Dragonkin. Sylans lifted up and replied, Of course my Master Shirn laughed watching the cabin as he lifted up, he called back "Don't play with my scrolls, when I return we can continue talking, who knows, I may answer your questions." His pendant began to glow, and a small pack of Deathgoyles lifted into the air, ((Promoted gargs)) He clutched his pendant, We have a job to do..Deathgoyles, follow my lead

Tiram thought to himself, They seemed frantic...I need to stall them. He rushed out of the cover and stood by the doors, "This hasn't ended Rezzira, your life will end, Sylans has arrived, you should know him very well, he's wanted the chance at your life for a long time." He laughed as he grabbed his Silver Axe from the latch across his back.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:22 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Demi stayed silent and didn't say a single word, merely staring at him watching in interest as the situation swiftly sank into Nero's consciousness. Once he looked out the window, not really getting a glimpse of it either, he ran over to the two that were injured and began to explain the situation to them. Demi couldn't do anything, there wasn't anything for her to do. When Nero looked over to her, she solemnly nodded to him, then watched him do the same to 'Vice', she thought it was.
When he heard this, the others who burst into the room, and the commotion the caused were overridden by Vice's voice as he called everyone to attention. He started to give out orders and tried to get everyone to realize that hey had to move right now. After what would have been a comical incident had it not been for the situation at hand, Vice turned to Demi and told her to be careful, in a nutshell. Basically giving her permission to run away and hide should things get too bad, she felt slightly comforted, but ultimately knew it didn't make too much of a difference should it reach that point.
Just as he was turning away Demi realized what was going on and began rapidly grabbing useful small things off the shelves and stuffing them into her cloak while Vice got everyone else ready, she wanted to bring as much with her when they fled as she could, no reason leaving the supplies behind.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Raz walked up to Rezzira. "Who is Tiram? And why he is he creepy looking?"

Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:26 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Rezzira looked at Raz, decently confused, and said, " "Creepy"? I know he's the enemy..but honestly he wears Red Armor, carries three weopons and hes somehow creepy..sure his armors cracked..but that was from his fight with me, I'd say more likely the "creepy" one is Shirn, the Druid. Ahh...Tiram well, he's a devoted general of the Daein Army, trained under the legendary Black Knight, Tiram's a good guy, he's just being forced to do this, he does everything in his power to follow the Mad King, regardless what the command is, a truely loyal soldier, however it does allow him to cloud his judgement, at least he isn't willing to kill everyone he crosses paths with, I guess he learned it from the Black Knight. Anything else you would like to know..we really do have to be mov---" He paused, mouth gaping open as a Dracozombie landed before the group, he whispered to himself "Sylans..." From atop the dracozombie, Shirn yelled, "Where is the dragonkin, I want nothing else." He scanned the group and saw the dragonkin, and a bit away a young girl, Using his pendant he spoke to his DeathGoyles, The Mauthe Dogs will attack any moment, when they do, grab the little girl, and try to take the Dragonkin, if it is unsuccesful against him, leave him to me and Sylans. Tiram emerged from the brush, appearing close to Sylans, wielding his Silver Blade, "Tables have turned, best follow our...humble...requests." The Mauthe Dogs and Gwyllgi approached, surrounding Sylans. "Let us talk like adults, where is your leader." Tiram said, as Shirn yelled down to him, "I thought we agreed NOT to negotiate with them." Tiram called back, "Shirn, we are not after their blood quite yet, so there is no reason to fight, let us just work this out, everyone will get something from it...and call back your Mauthe Dogs and Gwyllgi for now." Shirn held his pendant, but did not speak to the Mauthe Dogs, or Gwyllgi.

Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jakub got off of Xaviar as he glared at Tiram, not quite grasping the true danger of the situation. "Just who the hell do you---" "Jakub...quiet..."Vice walked toward them with a light limp as he sheathed his sword. "I'm the leader of this group. What business do you have with us?" He glanced up at Shirn and back to Tiram. The intimidation of the draco zombie was beginning to sink in as he felt his body tremble but soon took control. "You must have something you want if you've come all this way...with that..." Vice was fully aware that their party was far from the healthy state they had been in the night before. Meanwhile, Jakub stood behind, glaring up at Shirn. Nero sat in the back, knelt over three if his tomes. "There must be something...something in these old tomes that can help us..."

Back in the cabin, Cyrus dug through dozens of old tomes and scrolls. "These old tomes must have something Spira can use against those pathetic soldiers figure out our intentions." Once Cyrus found a few scrolls of use, he quickly put them in his cloak and raised his left arm so that the sleeve fell to his shoulder, exposing a number of black marking. He slammed his hand to the ground and spit out a few chants before moving his sleeve back and exiting out of the door. "Have fun, boys. Remember, obey the man on the draco zombie....heh-heh-heh...." The ground shook for a moment and then suddenly stopped. Out of the woods came a large number of armed skeletons. The bonewalkers should be more than enough to reinforce Shirn...he had better not fail again...or it's MY head.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:35 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Demi had just gotten everything she thought would be useful into her cloak and had faced towards everyone else just in time to see the Dracozombie land fearsomely in front of their party. There was a man, referred to as 'Shirn' a little ago she thought, and he demanded that they hand over the dragonkin. It was little wonder to Demi why he would want that kind of thing in his grasp after all, dragons of any kind were to generally be feared.
She moved a bit backwards, not noticing she was actually trapping herself in a corner by doing so. In her normal thinking process, she actually would have instead gotten closer to an open area, to avoid being surrounded, but she's tired, and not thinking about the entire range of possibilities.
Tiram entered the scene, and the two of them got into an arguement. Hrm? they, don't seem to work together very well. I think I could use that. Hehehe.... Demi giggled to herself about the possibilities as a minor distraction from the tension, then quickly thought of a way to get out of trouble. She immediately saw that Nero was far out of the way, staring at his books, and saw this as a way out. Stealthily and without a sound she glid over to his position and knelt by him, all at a terrifying speed for the sheer total lack of noise she made. "So Nero, what are you trying to do here?" She rested and tried to make herself smaller and less visible to the Dracozombie, not really having much success at all with this.
As she was reading in his books over his shoulder, she noticed that there was a section that he was having tons of trouble reading, almost as if written in a different style. Demi could read it of course, it was higher level dark magics partway translated into anima. In her paraniod state she forgot once again she was thinking aloud, and read out the first sentence or so in perfect fluency.

Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I am the only dragonkin here, right?))

"Oh no..." i said, quietly stepping back. They must have meant me. I sliped my wings into the slits in my cloak that were made for them. These slits were covered up by my cape. I then ducked, hoping they wouldn't notice me and think I had run off.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:41 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Tiram stepped forward, sheathing his blade and extended his hand, muttering, "Sorry about Shirn...We are very different minded people, always been that way." We are here, because we became aware of the presence of a dragonkin, and on another note, to end the life of Rezzira." Shirn laughed from atop Sylans, "Tiram do not be peaceful with our enemy, we have orders to follow, and the dragonkin is merely a gift...apology for our failure." Tiram looked up for a moment, "Yes, our order was to kill Rezzira, nothing was mentioned otherwise." Looking over to Rezzira he called out, "I bet if Sylans had flesh he'd look a lot more familiar to you wouldn't he. I'm just disappointed Master Kintalis chose you to hunt Sylans instead of me...either way, how he ended up as ... this is a mystery, but on the good side hes with me and Shirn so I'm fine either way.

Rezzira stared back openmouthed and thought to himself, He...just...mentioned...this is bad, and sure to be questioned later... Realizing his position, he closed his mouth and held his blade out, walking toward Jakub whispering, "If not for their numbers..I'd say shoot Shirn." He stared and watched as a large pack of Bonewalkers approached, Bonewalkers too..oh this is just great..Mauthe Dogs, Bael, Shirn and Tiram, Sylans, Gwyllgi and Deathgoyles...wait..I dont see the Deathgoyles... "Jakub..did you see where the Deathgoyles went?

Clutching the pendant Shirn spoke to the Deathgoyles, "Move quickly now, grab the girl and bring her on the roof, then try to overtake the dragonkin if you see him Still holding his pendant, he said, DragonKin if you can hear me, I know you can respond your life is in more danger against us then beside us

Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Still ducking, I scribbled a note on a small peace of parchment and slowly moved toward the forest, hiding behind the others. I broke into a run, using my wings to build up speed and dropping the parchment.

On the parchment, I had written a note.

Quote:
Shirn,

I heard you. But that isn't good enough. My life isn't of enough importance to turn against my basic princibles and values. I refuse to join you, regardless of the circumstances.

,The Dragonkin

Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry for the delay...the page wouldnt accept my posts for some reason...))

Jakub looked around for the Deathgoyles, still clutching his bow. "...I don't see them...sure you don't want me to take him out?" Where'd Xaviar go? Must have run off....he'd have been safer here though...he can fend for himself until we get out there though...hopefully.

Nero c0cked his head and looked back at her questionably. "You...can understand that?" He looked down at the page and squinted his eyes. He repeated what she said as a dark flash lit up in his hand. "Ahh..." He grasped it and threw his cloak over it, hoping not to draw attention to himself. It's hot...but that didn't look like fire... He looked at Demi again oddly. Who is this girl? He looked down at the tome again. I guess it would only make sense...I can use anima...and Rinae can heal. It would only make sense for us to have a user of the 'dark arts'. Speaking of which...where is Rinae?

Vice took Tiram's hand and shook it. "At least one of you can be polite..." He glanced up at Shirn. "I'm sorry...Tiram...was it? I can't just simply give you the Dragonkin. "And on that note, i can't permit you to kill Rezzira either. You see, as you have your orders to kill him, I gave my men orders to protect him. Therefor, I cannnot let you." He let got of Tiram's hand and stepped back, prepared if Tiram were to draw his bladed.

Jakub looked back to Rezzira and wispered. "by the way...who exactly is 'Master Kintalis'?"

Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:38 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

He repeated her words after a moment of being startled, and the words came out strangely well but then again, he probably could understand a bit of it himself so it was understandable how he could. It was well enough that he actually conjured up the beginning of the spell. Wow, well I guess its at least part Anima then..... now I'm real curious. Demi as usual made sure to smile in response to his looks, she had lots of practice looking perfectly fine and unaffected when strange things happened. "Yeah, I guess I can, pretending that she didn't know that was such a big deal, but just to be polite.
"So, lets see what this book has that we can use. Excuse me." Demi grabbed the book and moved it further out of view, and directly inti her arms. She begn to go through the words intently, diving into it with her eyes in their full glow leaving whatever grasp on reality, her surroundings, and the events that were happening behind her. Oh, interesting........ so thats whats in here. Tehehe..... I'm going to have so much fun picking apart this one. Wow, I mean, I think I could actually cast this. And snce I can cast it, with a little work I can alter it....... And of there are other things here, then it'll be just so ridiculous. And to think, I was........

Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:42 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Rezzira thought to himself, Long as I don't give too much away...can't let them know the connection "He trained both Tiram and I...and Shirn, Kintalis was a master of...Well everything really, Dark, Light, Anima, Bows, Staves, Blades, Axes, Lances, he knew it all, and gave all three of us an opportunity to kill the most powerful Manakete man knew...'Sylans' I won the draw to go first, so I took the gold I held, hired a group of mercenaries to come with me, Tiram had loose connections to the Black Knight, which I suppose is how The Black Knight knew I was fighting Sylans, after the fight, the group carried the Manakete to Kinatalis' mansion, and as I left, the Black Knight asked if I wanted compete in a tournament, I accepted, next thing I knew I found myself in the Mad King's Games, as for Sylans and Kintalis, I'd have to guess he used the Pendant Shirn carries with dark magic to raise Sylans back as a Dracozombie, but a few months later I heard a rumor someone killed him, and the Pendant was all that was taken...The Pendant Shirn wears." Rezzira stared straight at Shirn, realizing how much he had said, I may have said alot..but I don't think he can know from that much..could think we were just students.

Tiram did not reach for his sword, but continued to look carefully, "Either I arrest him, or the Black Knight will kill him." Shirn called down, "They are injured, and weak lets just kill them." Tiram replied, "There is no honor in fighting a weak opponent, especially when we outnumber them...and have a ----" He was cut off, "You are not to finish that sentance!" Shirn screamed. Shirn continued to scan the group, speaking to his DeathGoyles, Where did the Manakete go, I will follow in Father's footsteps and make a second one. A deathgoyle replied, We see not the Manakete, but we can see the young girl you saw through the Mauthe Dogs' eyes earlier. Shirn smirked, Fetch us a hostage then. The pack of DeathGoyles swept down from behind the base, and surrounded Nero and Demi, some making their attempts to grab Demi, others wielding lances, charging at Nero.

Marissa looked from the window, watching the Deathgoyles descend, screaming, "Nero, Demi, look out!!!"

Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:33 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Nero looked up in surprise. "Fire!" A bright blast shot from Nero hand, colliding with one of the Deathgoyles. Suddenly it whipped back, the back of it's lance connecting with Nero's face. "Ahhh!" Once he hit the ground a single arrow lodged itself in the Deathgoyles back. With a loud shriek it fell hard on the ground. "Thanks Jakub!" "Come on...I've got a great shot at him..." Jakub drew his arrow and aimed for Shirn.

As the Deathgoyles grabbed for Demi, Nero continued blasting small bits of fire at them. There's not enough room for a bigger spell...I'll end up hurting her if I use that one. He looked around. "Raz, Rinae, help!"

Vice stood perfecrtly still as the Deathgoyles led their attack. "Call them back. That boy's capable of alot more than you think" He rested his hand on the hilt of his sword. "And so is the rest of my group."

Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:47 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

For a moment everything was fine, there was nothing around and every single trace of life or thought besides the study of her special magics was gone without a single trace to track it with. There wasn't a thing in the world to stop Demi right now, she was serene and relaxed. Then in one single moment, everything she had shattered like glass into the air around her. She was lifted off of the ground and violently held tightly to something with very little ability to move or even breathe. The tome dropped out of her hands as it began to move away from the place where it picked her up. Demi let out a terrified shriek and forcefully thrashed in vain to break free from the Deathgoyle holding her. In her helplessness and panic she franticly began to scream out the words she was just going over, conjuring up a spell to assist her. All thoughts of keeping her abilities a secret, or even anything beyond not letting another thing get to her vanished in an instant. The blinding blue light wrapped itself around the Deathgoyle holding her in the air, and as it did so the creature let her down, gracefully falling limp onto the ground in a heap as it did so.
Demi in her frightened state searched the room with widened eyes for anything that could be a threat to her saftey, and she began muttering the words under her breath once again, forming that same glistening blue light in her hands. Her hair had fallen into her eyes while she was being trapped, but the sheer force coming from the magic power in her spell pushed it back away. Demi's eyes locked onto Shirn with the chaos raging in her hands and sparking eyes, him being perhaps the only one in the room to be able to realize that the spell she held in her hands, and her entire body.......... was Luna.

Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:37 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Shirn laughed maniacally, "Now Vice, the table has turned, we will give you the girl if you give us Rezzira." Tiram looked up, anger swelling up inside him, "Shirn, we did NOT agree to this method!" Shirn replied, "That doesn't matter, go tend to the girl back at the cabin, there will be some ready, I'll handle the rest here." Tiram unsheathed his blade and faced Sylans, "I will not stand by and allow this to happen." Shirn, looking completly surprised frowned, "Tiram, this is a direct command from a superior officer, now, go take care of the girl." Tiram yelled back, "How about the REAL superior officer settles this." He pulled an emblem from a bag sitting across his waist, he gripped the emblem, which began to glow.

Back at the Daein Capital, a soldier ran down the hall, quickly entering a room, trying to catch his breath he said, "Black Knight, my Lord, someone named Tiram is trying to reach you, his emblem has lit." A voice responed, "Very well...Let His Majesty know I must take my leave." with that he walked past the soldier and out the door, full black armor gleaming in the light, his hand resting on his hilt.

Shirn gripped his pendant, and spoke to the DeathGoyles, We have the girl, fall back to my cabin, and wait for orders, let no one in spare our bretheren. To his Mauthe Dogs and Gwyllgi he said, Pull back to the cabin, the Ancient One and I can handle this. the creatures began to retreat, all spare Sylans, Shirn called down to Tiram, "What are you trying to do? The Black Knight is a very busy, very important man, he has no time for our argument, I am a superior officer, therefor you must follow my command, or be killed for treason." Tiram lifted his blade above his head, "None spare the King and the Black Knight are above me in rank, I reached this place through dedication and service to them, and I demand we negotiate this through." Shirn replied, "Yes, I agreed to negotiate, but NOW we have something they need, so they give us what WE want in exchange, see perfect negotiation. How about it Vice?" Sylans stomped a foot, and shuffled his wings.

Last edited by Lyon_Pelleas on Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Upon hearing the loud stomp, Vice's head jerked toward the Dracozombie then glanced between the two men. "I must say, I love how cooperative you two are with eachother. It must make your plans and strategies go down quite smoothly. As for the girl, I strongly advise you bring her back...if anyone take me instead. I'll prove more useful than a child on the battlefield as well as a hostage." He sheathed his sword, ready for any hissing words Shirn might have for him.

"Vice you can't!" Nero stood in the back, his voice making him stand out. "If they take you I'm going too." "Sit down you idiot!" Jakub called back to him. "It's not your desicion to make. Vice is commander; His word is law in this guild." Nero looked down. "Fine..."

Vice stared up into Shirn's eyes. "So? What say you. I refuse to give Rezzira under these circumstances. Not only is it an unfair trade for us...but I have no control over his willpower. It is hi desicion on whether to stay with us and sacrifice a little girl or leave to save a life." Vice stood strong, staring at the two as if trying to prove a position.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:17 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Shirn laughed, "So the girl dies then?" Tiram called, his words intended for not only Shirn, but Vice as well, "We are to hold the hostage and wait until my Lord arrives, and Vice, shall either yourself, or any of your men make any advances toward myself, Shirn, or Sylans, we will attack without mercy." Shirn called down, "Finally starting to be a REAL general of Daein huh?"

Rezzira stepped forward, "I'm the one you want, I'll go, but release the hostage." Tiram called back, "This is beyond our control now, his Lordship is coming to make a decision. Rezzira looked at Jakub, "Any chance you can get a good hit at Shirn?" he whispered. He lifted his hand and beckoned for Rinae to come to him.
"I'm going to hand myself over to them when the Black Knight arrives, I want the rest to run, you take care of the girl." Sylans puffed out some of his toxic smoke.

Marissa snuck around the insides of the camp, looking for anything of value to take, however unsuccesfully. These guys are either dirt poor, or very good at hiding their treasures

Tiram advanced to Vice and whispered, "I would help...but my loyalty to both King Ashnard and The Black Knight, make this impossible.. The way Shirn conducted himself is unacceptable, and I will address this to the Black Knight."

Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Raz looked at the whole situation. "Tiram or whatever you like to be called why don't you just fight us than hold a hostage, You know you can beat all of us so prove it."

Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
Name: angelo
Profession: wanderer

Appearance: angelic
Body type: slim
Hair and eye colours: hair white - eyes blue
Face type: ?
Other physical features: wings
Clothing style: formal
Speech style: british accent
Items: staff, a spellbook
Species: angel
Abilities: flying, freezing time for a short while, traveling through time,

Personality: serious
General demeanor: serious
How he/she sees himself: doesn't have an opinion of himself
Best qualities: helpful, even-headed
Worst qualities: short temper,

Background: a mystery
Parents: dead
Siblings: none
Hometown: none
Childhood history: a mystery
Recent history: a wanderer
Plans for the future: unknown

Pokemon team:

Quirks: (This is completely optional, and you'll probably never post it anywhere, but filling it out might help you figure out some interesting details about your character. Don't just make up answers, figure out the reasons behind them.)
Favorite food: ramen
Favorite place: anywhere there is water
Pet peeve(s): people who do things without thinking
Least favorite season: winter

Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:49 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

It is about time I revived this, isn't it...

By the way, you're in Angelo

Roleplay Name: Legacy of Spira
Roleplay Genre: Action / Adventure / Fantasy {Fire Emblem-esque}

Setting: Hundreds of years ago. "The Medieval Times" if you will.

Plot: It had been hundreds of years since The Great War, leaving the large country of Spira in a perverse spell of dictatorship. This, however, has led the remaining countries to revolt, causing yet another large war. With the land of Spira using it's large armies and numerous soldiers the protesting countries stand little no chance; For they have become weak not only in numbers but also in soldiers. It is now up to a small group of mercenaries and whomever they are able to recruit for their worthy cause to defeat the great armies of Spira and the evil that follows. Though they must beware, for humans aren't the only ones lurking in the shadows of these dark times. They must also be wary of Vampires, Werewolves, the deadly Dragonkin and a number of other dangerous creatures. You must make your way through these ordeals by using everything from swords to spells to defeat the tainted empire of Spira.

Additional Rules:
No Godmodding
Please read all the RP rules before joining
Be fair about your battles
Only one of each sub-species (for now at least) ((Cat, Dragon, Bird))
Multiple characters are permitable (depending on the number of players)
^^Please keep track of them all^^

Profile Setup

Quote:
Quote:Name:
Appearance:
Items:
(If human)Class: Classes
(If non-human)Sub-Species:
Background:

If any problems should arise, please PM me. I'll get back to you ASAP.

Name: Vice
Appearance: Short, yet messy black hair. Has a scar under his right eye and wears a brown bandana around his forehead. He has brown boots, and green shirt and pants. His sheath is made of leather and he carries his faithful, yet old sword over his back. He stands approximately 6'2.
Items: A large steel sword
Class: Mercenary
Personality: He has a very laid back attitude. Loyal to his fellow mercenaries, he has never left a man behind and always puts others before himself. His true power is only shown when he or one of his parterns are in harms way.
Background: A veteran to the Great War, he now resides in his guild with his fellow soldiers for hire. Nobody quite knows where Vice came from, just that he founded this loyal group mercenaries. To his disdain, there still aren't many. While completing various jobs, he has been on the search for more to come and join this band of outcasts.

Name: Nero
Appearance: He wears a red torn robe which has been ruined with markings and has bright green eyes. He constantly has to brush his long dark hair from his face. He doesn't stand very tall, but makes up for it with his skill of magic. In his belt he has only one tomes. That of fire.
Items: Tome of Fire
Class: Mage
Personality: He can be timid at first, but opens up after a bit. Most reffer to him as the coward of the group. Vice says that he just hasn't had his time to bloom yet. Nero is mostly pushed around by Jakub for his low self esteem.
Background: Drafted into the war at hand, he is the newest addition to the Reino Mercenaries. With his help, they'd escaped the clutches of the Spiran army a number of times. He now works as the tactical advisor and covers Vice during every battle.

Name: Jakub
Appearance: He has short red hair and slanted eyes. For this, the group knows him as "Snake Eye". He stands about average height for his age, and wears black pants with a dark blue shirt. His large silver bow is strapped around his back for easy access.
Items: A large silver bow
Class: Sniper
Personality: A cold and bitter person; He pushes Nero around because he feels that if Nero cannot stand up for himself, he deserves it. His temper is not one to be rivalled. If crossed, he is not satisfied until the opposer has paid their price.
Background: He is often reffered to as "The Hot-Head". Although, most who call him that never live to mention another thing about him. He has grown up alone and scared. Knowing nothing of the world except what he saw. When Jakub was very young, he joined the nation's military and soon found it to be something he'd regret. That's where he met Vice and once the war was over they came to found the Reino Mercenaries.

Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:50 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

still accepting eh? well then-
Name: rumetz (is it okay to name yourself after your username?)
Appearance: blonde, with light blue eyes, causing him to be considered an outcast by the vampires. wears a silver earing and a dark grey cloak. stubble runs across his face and one eas has been badly maime by a wolf he encountered.canteen of wolve
Items: two sleek daggers are his weapon of choice, as well as a canteen of sheeps blonde he sips from regularly. his hands are adorned with rings he believes hold an ancient spirit (but they don't :( )
Species: vampire
Class: i'm not a human, so N/A
Background: he has an intense fascination with the other races and wishes to be a diplomat between them. this, alongside his strange appearance and pascifist nature (he only fights in the defense of others) caused him to be exiled.
Abilities: fast runner and a very cunning speaker.

can someone explain what's going on?

Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:11 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

you're in =D and that means no more available Vampires =p

Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:11 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
yay! and btw will we b starting where the other ppl left off? and btw i'm the angel of time just so you know, (my profile on almost every site i go on)

Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:40 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yay! I thoguht that's what it meant =p

yeah, after a few more we'll get started

Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:48 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

yes! I missed this one :D

Name: Luis
Appearance: Image
Items: Stiletto
Species: Human
Class: Rogue
Personality: A bit of an odd attitude, but never the less gets the job done. He's the type of person who will do anything for money and won't turn his back on a deal. He speaks with a spanish accent refuses to get close to anyone.
Background: will reveal as story goes on
Abilities: Easier to hide from opponents

Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next