It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 growing berries and tides in shoal cave in emerald questions 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

im really confused :? about the tides in shoal cave and growing berries.in the psypoke guide they say that the shoal cave tides will change for example: hightide(9:00 a.m - 3:00 p.m.)do i need to follow these exact times?was these time is only for in-game or our real time? :? in growing berries:for example i planted a berry that will grow in 8 hours and i planted it in 9:00 A.m (our real time)does this berry will grow around 5:00 p.m?or for example i turned off the game, does the berry will continue to grow even if the game is turned off??? :?

Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:36 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

jupiter wrote:
im really confused :? about the tides in shoal cave and growing berries.in the psypoke guide they say that the shoal cave tides will change for example: hightide(9:00 a.m - 3:00 p.m.)do i need to follow these exact times?was these time is only for in-game or our real time? :? in growing berries:for example i planted a berry that will grow in 8 hours and i planted it in 9:00 A.m (our real time)does this berry will grow around 5:00 p.m?or for example i turned off the game, does the berry will continue to grow even if the game is turned off??? :?

It all follows your in-game clock, which keeps running regardless of whether you play or not; so, if you turn it off, the berries will grow anyway, but the specific times for shoal cave follow whatever time your in-game clock follows.

Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:51 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

jupiter wrote:
im really confused :? about the tides in shoal cave and growing berries.in the psypoke guide they say that the shoal cave tides will change for example: hightide(9:00 a.m - 3:00 p.m.)do i need to follow these exact times?was these time is only for in-game or our real time?

I never knew there were tides!
Is that how you get the Shoal Salt? (I only have the Shole Shell)

Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:31 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Yes, that's how you get the Shoal Salt.

By the way Jupiter, adding on to JsXtm, your in-game time follows real time too =p

Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]