It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:44 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2936 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118  Next
 The Way of the Ninja (Part 1.5 is on! Join now!!) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I nodded, and jumped in front of where Ifrit was standing.
"Sorry Ifrit, you are a lovely fellow, but you are in the way. Don't make me have to hurt you." I said, and, without his noticing, placed a large forcefield around the two of us.
"If I'm not going anywhere, neither are you. I'm bringing you down with me if you try to kill me." I warned him. I then took a fighting position.
"Again, you can always go back to some volcano nearby, away from Mizurei, and avoid this fight altogether." I half hoped that he hadn't heard or noticed my hesitancy or my notion of hospitality. I only knew two demons that I had allies with: Ifrit and Zaimoku. I didn't want to lose one of those alliances, but I was ready in case I did.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Why would I want to avoid this fight? I'm helping Mizurei take care of that worthless leader Shikamaru. I should have killed him earlier when I had the chance." Ifrit opened his mouth and let loose a stream of fire at Rinae.

The three Doki began cutting down the trees that Mugetsu was hiding behind as Mizurei continued playing on her flute. So, he's gone off and hiding just like his friend. How am I not surprised? She glanced over to Ifrit who was fighting with Rinae. The idiot's going to get herself killed.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:31 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I looked outside of the forcefield and saw trees being cut down. I used some chakra from the forcefield to keep them growing back, entangling the Doki in roots and branches, and looked back in time to see Ifrit attack me with fire. I frowned.
So this is the way it will be. Fine then. I'll play along.
I disappeared, and appeared behind Ifrit, jumping up and twisting around, bringing a chakra-enhanced roundhouse kick to Ifrit's head, which would probably knock him off balance. As I landed, I also kicked the back of his knees to make him fall, and twisted again, bringing another kick to his head. I then jumped back and resummoned my sword, becoming invisible once more.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I know I've seen that jutsu before...but where... Shikamaru contemplated these things while he and Mugetsu discussed a plan. Suddenly, it clicked.

Moments later, he and Mugetsu left the shadow to face Mizurei and her Doki. "Mugetsu, remember what I told you!" "Yes sir!" Shikamaru darted off to a far corner as Mugetsu made his way up a tall wall and made a small chakra web before sticking it to a wall and making hand seals. "Come on, Kyo!" The large spider appeared and spread its body across the wall. "You called?" It asked in a surprisingly soft voice. "I did. Just wait a bit though."

Shikamaru gazed at the three. I knew it was you...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Kiki. You cannot hit a demon that's on fire without getting burned badly or getting set on fire. You also cannot knock that thing down so easily even with a chakra embeded hit. When you mess with the bull, you get the horns, and you're about to get more than just that. And you tell me not to god-mod. >_> ))

Ifrit shook his head after Rinae had kicked him and looked around for her. "Alright, if you're just going to keep hiding from me, I'll just have to force you out of this barrier!" The flames down Ifrit's back grew larger as he launched a large blast of fire that began filling up all the space inside the barrier.

There you are. The Doki managed to break out of the roots. Mizurei sent two of the demons after Shikamaru and the other after Mugetsu. Mizurei glanced over to her left and noticed two figures comming up behind Suigetsu. Great, more pests to deal with.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry.))

Looking around, I cursed at myself and the force field as the fire came at me. I tried to make a portion of the forcefield in front of me to absorb the attack, but it only absorbed the flames. The power and chakra hit home, and I flew straight out of the barrier, and into the trees, slamming through many of them before coming to a rest some hundred feet away.
I grimaced at the pain, and decided to wait for it to subside a little before moving.
I hope you can continue, Shikamaru. I retreated my sword and let myself rettreat into unconsciousness.

((I gave myself a time out. =[ Now I'm out for a few posts.))

Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mugetsu lept off of the wall and threw three of his exploding kunais at the demon. He smirked to himself. This can't possibly be what he meant... The smirk faded once he saw a large club burst through the smoke and hit the ground before him. "What the--" Before he could finish he was hurled back. Sorry Mugetsu Shikamaru had attatched his shadow to Mugetsu's in order to dodge the upcoming attack aimed for him. "So...using the same trick you pulled list time, eh?" He undid the jutsu and stood. "Fine then...I'll play your game..."

Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:13 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

It will be different this time Shikamaru, just you wait. While the demon sent all three Doki after Shikamaru, she glanced over to Ifrit who had just broken the barrier and was now charging at Mugetsu. It's about time he got out of there. Mizurei focused back on the battle and continued sending the Doki after Shikamaru.

Sasuke had now came close enough to Suigetsu to sopt him, and immidiately knocked him onto his back. He pinned the fallen ninja and raised his other arm above Suigetsu's head, about to strike. "You should have had been paying more attention then being so confident in yourself. Now you're going to join Juugo and Karin!" Before he could split open Suigetsu's head, something rushed up to Sasuke's side and sent him flying back into a tree. Sasuke rose back up and glared in the direction that the blow had come from. "So you need someone to help you now Suigetsu? Having Samehada and Executioner isn't enough for you to defeat me?" The spikes on Sauke's tail fanned out several feet as he charged at what had hit him.

Zaimoku appeared next to Rinae's side and croutched down next to her. "Rinae, you should know to stay out of these things when it's needed." The demon carefully lifted her off the ground and carried her over towards the village entrance.

"You foolish mortal! You shall pay with your life for your back talk!" Alastor charged elecricity around his fist and was about to slam it into Kinou's head when a chainstaff shot out of the shadows, knocked the ninja out of the demon's hand and bound his movement.
"Alastor, we need the boy alive. The ninja without his head would be of no use to us." The Thunder demon laughed and looked back to Baphomet, who had launched the attack. "I haven't seen you use the Dance of the Clematis in a while. Using it on me just to save the life of a worthless assassin is even more of a surprise." Maledict swooped down from the sky and landed at Alastor's side. "I would have had your head earlier if Baphomet hadn't wanted you to live so badly." Baphomet drew back his chainstaff and walked over to Kinou. "Get yourself together and stand boy. We don't have all day."

Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:56 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kinou stood up."Thanks for the help, whoever you are and I guess I owe you. And since I already completed my life goal of killing my brother, I have nothing else to do." He looked at Alastor. "Never knew you used lightning abilities. Kind of ironic I was about to die from my specialty." He looked back at his savior."What services do you want from me?"

Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I woke up groaning, and clutching my head. My head was pounding, and my body stung.
As soon as I could, I looked around, and noticed who was holding me. I looked up into my last allying demon.
"Hey, Zaimoku. Thanks for the lift. Do you think I'm strong enough to go back out there?" I asked, half eager to see what had happened when I blacked out. My other half was ready to pound Ifrit.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alastor was about to speak but was interupted by Maledict. "You will be of service to us when we ask for it. As of now, I have something to settle with a few traitors." Maledict flew off into the afternoon with the sun now beggining to set. Baphomet took one last look at Kinou and followed the other demon. Alastor started up behind the two and muttered, "You two always have to ruin my chance to kill..." The Thunder demon looked back and Kinou. "Are you comming or not? If you want to stay here and let Kinzoku find you, be my guest."

Zaimoku set Rinae down by the village entrance and looked down at her. "If you believe that you can hold your own in your current condition, you may go back into the fight to aid Shikamaru and Mugetsu." The demon gave her a worried look and continued to speak. "I know what you're thinking Rinae. If you knew the conflict that happened between your friends and Ifrit and Mizurei a few years ago, you'd know that it's not their fault for harm to come upon you."

Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:26 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I listened and nodded. I slowly stood up.
"I understand. I also understand that you understand this better than I do. Do you have anything else you need to get done that you need help with? If not, I might just go back and join the fray." I smiled lightly. "Might."

Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kinou nodded."I'm coming!" Kinou followed them. "Is two of them Sasuke and Suigetsu by any chance?"

Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:05 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((sorry i was confused))
I decided to look for everyone out of the village and i headed into the forest. In the distance I heard some trees breaking and some other sounds. Quietly, I went towards the sound...

Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shikamaru shot his shadow across the ground, ensnaring the Doki. "Too easy..." He thrust his right arm out, forcing the three to do the same. The large club smacked into Ifrit. The demon, in turn, was quickly burned and roared in pain. "Mugetsu! Watch what you're doing over there!" Mugetsu nodded and faced Ifrit as Kyo got into her battle stance.

Juugo raced toward Sasuke, quickly dodging any attacks his tail threw at him and Karin helped Suigetsu up. "I don't need you're help." "Good!" She quickly dropped him with a thump. "Ow! What the hell?" Juugo snarled loudly. "To think, I was putting my safety in your hands..." He lept at Sasuke swiftly, his fist connecting evenly with Sasuke's jaw.

"Well, well, well...how long as it been....Tayuya?" He punched his open palm making the three demons do the same. "Like I said...the best part of Shogi is that you can use your opponent's pieces against them." He raced towards her, raising his fist. He quickly jumped into the air and with a upon landing, the three giants hammered their fists into the ground. "What the -- she's gone...?"

Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ifrit stopped abruptly after being hit in the head with the club. He blinked a few times and continued charging at Mugetsu. "Looking for me?" Mizurei appeared behind Shikamaru and backhanded him into the ground. "You didn't really think that I would let my own demons cause harm to me now, did you?" The demon looked over to the remaining light which was retreating back behind the horizon with the sun. "No light, no shadows." Mizurei made distance between herself and Shikamaru and prepared the three Doki for another attack. "I'm sure that you remember what these demons hold inside them Shikamaru."

Sasuke stumbled back and cast a glare at Juugo, who he could now see. You should be dead... After relocating his jaw, Sasuke delivered a hard blow to Juugo's chest and heard a pleasing snapping sound. "I know that I killed you already, but it looks like I'll just have to do it again!"

Maledict looked down at Kinou and smirked. "Sasuke's actually been a great help for me. I didn't have to waste my time destroying the Hidden Leaf Village or killing Uzumaki. As for Suigetsu, he's nothing but a small obstacle to me." Alastor looked up angrily to the demon. "Don't you mean us?" A pillar of black fire rose up in front of the demon. "Learn to hold your tounge if you know what's best for you."

Zaimoku looked over at Mizurei and sighed. "Ari and Aki are taking care of two other ninja as of now, and your friend Shikamaru seems as if he needs help."

Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I smiled and nodded, looking straight at the fight. I turned and waved to Zaimoku, and then disappeared.
I reappeared by Shikamaru, who was looking confused, and looked around. "What happened?"

Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kyo stepped back as Mugetsu placed a hand on her head. "Beta..." Kyo seemed to nod as a large sac emerged from her back side. Mugetsu flung a kunai back, slicing the sac open. As the sac was sliced, dozens upon dozens of large spiders scrammbled out. "Just in time for me to test my new jutsu." Mugetsu smirked as he took a kunai from his pack. Not much time.... He watched as the sun began to retreat over the horizon. Mugetsu threw the kunai, just barely missing Ifrit and landing just inches beside him. "Damn!" Mugetsu jumped back and reached into his pack. No more kunai...? His eyes widened as he and Kyo retreated back further up the wall.

Shikamaru's eyes grew wide. [i]This isn't good...[i/] He turned quickly to see Rinae. "Oh thank god...I'm really gonna need some help with this. Just watch for the big guys...they have a spirit like chakra that absorbs physical energy...and it won't be easy to dodge in this kind of area.

Juugo stood up, coughing up blood. He held his chest and bent over before standing straight again. He stumbled slightly before rushing at Sasuke again. Their fists met as Juugo kicked him back a few feet. Suigetsu pulled both of his swords and rushed around to the side. "karin! Bring me some water!" She nodded and ran off. Suigetsu on one side and Juugo on the other, both of them drastically trying to keep Sasuke under control.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:04 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kinou smiked as well."I'm just curious on who would betray you demons. I may be cocky and stubborn, but I'm not an idiot to mess with you. So who are you trying to kill?"

Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I blinked at Shikamaru a few times before raising an eyebrow. "Those Doki guys? I can handle them with a force fields and such. I mean, it is only chakra...Is that what you want me to do?" I asked him. As I was waiting for him to answer, I tossed my sack of kunai to Mugetsu.
"Use them. I can make my own." I called to him, and faced Shikamaru again.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ifrit jumped at the wall and slammed his claws into it, causing pieces of the wall to break off and crash into the ground. The demon let loose a blast of fire at the spiders then began scaling the wall. "Looks like you two have no where else to go." Mizurei had began playing her flute again and the Doki rushed at Rinae and Shikamaru. You shouldn't have had gotten involved in this Rinae, but you're just going to have to learn to stay out of other's business.

Sasuke looked from Suigetsu to Juugo and began laughing. "If that's how you two want to do this, I can make this harder for you." The claws on Sasuke's hands grew into large talons and his back split open as the parasite came out from it. "Well, are you two just going to stand there or would you rather want me to just kill you off now and save you the trouble?"

Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:10 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I saw the Doki rushing at me, and sighed.
Sometimes I did tire of fighting, but whenever I did, I always had a reason that I had to continue.
Because, A. I could help, and I wasn't going to watch people die, and I couldn't give up because then there were some people who would never forgive me for that.
So, I was stuck with risking my life for others.
I braced myself for the Doki and jumped in front of Shikamaru, making a small shield out of chakra before forcing it back and adding power, knocking the other Doki back. I then lowered it, and got ready to fight.
I didn't care if I died now, as long as the others got out.
I placed a hand on the ground and squatted; an unexpected move.
I placed my hand out on the ground and summoned Emna. I gave him a nod, signifying that he was to be able to fight on his own. I also summoned my sword afterwards.
I made a stance, and then placed two fingers of my right hand onto my outstretched sword. I closed my eyes and started to murmur a jutsu, my wrist-plant stretching to the sword as well.
I finished and went back into a fighting stance, and smiled. My sword glowed, and I could feel a small quake beneath my feet. It was gone as soon as it came though, and teh glow disappeared.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well...I can't say I planned for this...but a little variation never hurt anyone. Shikamaru glanced up at Mugetsu. Good...he's executing his part just fine...he's taking much too long though... He tuned back into the fight as Rinae took her sword. Well, well...looks I'm back to second class fighter...can't say I'm too disappointed. He smirked and took a few steps back to analyze his weaponry. He gripped two handheld weapons. Mugetsu...It's about time you got these. He pulled both weapons out, one on each hand; They glowed a dark purple. Shikamaru couldn't help but remember. "They'll attain the atribute of your chakra...use them wisely." Thank you...Asuma "Okay! Let's finish this..."

Mugetsu continued to crawl up the wall, looking for an opening. Damn...I went too far up...no choice, I have to do it now. He stamped many of the spiders as they passed by with tags and tore his sleeves to reveal two more summoning diagrams. "Here goes..." He made some quick hand signs...Tiger...Snake...Spider... and slammed two adjacent spiders. With a large cloud of smoke their appearance had changed. They were fatter and had an orange and black spiral pattern. "Go!" The spiders lept at Ifrit. As he smacked them away as he'd done the rest, they exploded on impact, causing a wide range of destruction to the surrounding area with blinding effects. Once the smoke cleared, the spiders were gone, including Kyodaigumo and Ifrit remainded in the same position he'd ben hit in. "What the..." Mugetsu looked past him to see the trench knife. "Father's knife? But how...?" Shikamaru called up to him. "I promised to keep an eye on you didn't I?" Mugetsu smiled to himself. How could he not have realized his father's favorite student would have his favorite weaponry? "Now hurry up!" Mugetsu nodded and jumped behind Ifrit to his quickly fading shadow after grabbing his fathers trench knife. He quickly jumped inside it and pulled him under to his waist. The shadow then disappeared and Mugetsu had not resurfaced.

I hope that worked. Shikamaru lept back more, laying down traps while Rinae held up the front lines. He nodded to her to look out for them.

Suigetsu and Juugo's faces contorted as they saw the parasite emerge from his back. "Disgusting..." "No matter!" Suigetsu lept at it, swiping widly as Juugo followed up on his oppisite end. He managed to restrain one of his arms while Suigetsu's first attempt missed and his second his just barely scratched the flailing parasite.

Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:18 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ifrit let out a low growl as Mugetsu had disappeared and dragged him into the wall. "I'm going to kill that kid..." Mizurei glanced over to Ifrit as she sent two of her Doki after Shikamaru and the other after Rinae. The damn fool got himself caught in a trap. What else is new? The demon closed her eyes for a brief period of time. Mizurei reopened them and changed the tune she was playing on her flute. The Dokis' mouths began to open up and a large spirit-like entity came out of each. Let's see how far you get with your friends now, Shikamaru.

The parasite lunged at Suigetsu and locked onto one of his arms. Spikes shot out of the arm that Juugo had restrained and Sasuke's tail coiled around one of his legs. "You two seem like you're not even trying. If this is your all, it's pitiful."

"We're not planning on anyone to die at the moment. As for what's planned, you will be killed for getting involved." Alastor looked back at Kinou. "It'd be wise to listen to him and not your instinct."

Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:14 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kinou knew Alastor was right."What am i supposed to do to live or is it your plan to get me killed in the long run regardless?"

Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:38 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2936 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118  Next