It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Pokemon Preview 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hello everyone. The forum I have is called the Pokemon Preview. It's pretty much just the beginning of what I hope to achieve in a few months. I am hoping to make a pokemon battle forum. But it's going to be more than that, alot more. Right now it's just me and two of my friends. The quicker I can get some members, the quicker the new forum will arrive. So, check it out. There isn't much there, but with new members, the forum will be out of control, in a good way.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Pre ... hp?act=idx

Hope to see you there,
udmasterG

Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:13 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

come on. can i just get one person to join. i can't build the new forum unless i get members, so please join.

Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:39 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

People will join if they are interested. Bumping your advertisement to beg for members isn't exactly going to make your site look very appealing. Also, keep in mind that you are advertising on a site that has many many resources. If you hope to attract new members, you're going to have to offer something that isn't already available here.

Persistence ends resistence.

3DS FC: 5069-4148-2325 (please PM to exchange)
Poison Friend Safari: Seviper, Ariados, and Whirlipede.

Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:20 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Yea, see, that's going to be a problem then because i made this forum to let members help build the new forum i am going to make with their ideas. i wasn't trying to bump my advertisement, i guess i'm just desperate to make this work. sorry.

Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:19 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I have a suggestion.

InvisionFree won't help someone wanting to become a REAL website administrator. I suggest FreePowerBoards. They'll give you a changeable sun domain, for example http://www.pokemonpreview.fpb10.com/ and a really cool translucent template. The website's template will help in attracting more people. Also, there is an ad-free code to where you get a free 90 days ad-free, and the code is: ADFREE90

Hope your forums are run really well!

Just one of those lame encouraging quotes made by me :)

Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:41 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

thanks. i'll look into that. and i wanted to say something else about the new forum. it's not going to just be about pokemon. there will be many more games for the ds and other systems on it.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:26 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Um no Cultred invisionfree is way better than FreePowerBoards, whose even heard of that.

udmasterG what you need to do is come up with an original idea that separates your site from other sites. First may I suggest not letting your members build your forums, if you were serious about your forums in the first place you would have planned out what your forums will have to offer, it sounds to me as if you just created it because you were bored. Especially since your first couple of members to your site could be complete idiots.

At least get a skin I mean come on, try this they have all sorts of skins and useful codes you could add to your forums to make them more interesting. Also you should work on some rules and board guidelines.

Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:31 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

It's been a really long time since I started to advertise. The forum that I am going to be making is going to be an all gaming site with a unique pokemon section. So if your up to it and have all kinds of games that you play. stop on by. I'm working overtime to make this forum happen. I just need a start, so join the preview and find out what happens next.

udmasterG

Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:06 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]