It is currently Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 
 ITEMS IN THE WALL!!! 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

in mystery dungeon, i was training {shedinja} to get to a really high level. while on mt. freeze though, while going through a wall to pass an enemy, the game said "skin stepped on a sitrus berry". so i went back to that wall and what do you know it? it says "skin picked up a sitrus berry" Is this a glitch or a really cool secret? and speaking of stepping, shedinja floats he doesn't walk. does anybody find this weird at all?

You Jump Off The Bridge, Then Ima miss your Sorry Butt

Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:27 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

It's perfectly normal. There are special items like Bananas for instance which are hidden in walls. To make them appear, you will have to make use of a one-room orb to collapse the walls. What is new to me though is that using a Pokemon to walk through the walls without collapsing the walls in the first place can allow you to pick up the items.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:48 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ooooo. so then is there different items for different environments? or is it completely random?

Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:37 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Certain dungeons have certain items hidden in their walls. Some of these are unique and the only way to obtain these items is to search in walls. The afore-mentioned Bananas, for instance.

I haven't explored this aspect of the game much though, so I don't know which items can be found specifically where.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:58 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

you can also use rock smash i think. or a pokemon with max iq that can bust through walls. some TMs can be only found this way...

Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:46 pm
PROBATION
PROBATION

you could also use excavate to break walls

Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:04 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Location: Tacoma, Washington, U.S. of A (Stalkers need not call, just come on over!)
Just another food item?

Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:16 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

what do bananas do? xD
Just another food item?

Yes. And I think you just randomly find a topic and ask, which is quite a risky act.

Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Bananas are also quite good for selling. Sell 1 banana, and you get 5000 Poké.

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:51 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

hig does your IQ have to be before you bust the walls?
and soes this only work in the dungeon in which Dark Zangoose?

Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:47 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

IQ will read MAX (you will learn the IQ ability Super Mobile).

Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:08 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

just curious if Ghost type pokemon's hunger will decline at a lower rate as opposed to other pokemon with a mobile scarf/ mobile orb activated.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:20 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Since this is somewhat on topic...

just curious if Ghost type pokemon's hunger will decline at a lower rate as opposed to other pokemon with a mobile scarf/ mobile orb activated.

When traveling through walls (for Ghost-types) belly still lowers by 5 each step. Tight Belt doesn't help either.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:12 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Burried items can only be found on certain dungeons. Burried relics have so many burried items like joy seeds, life seeds, drinks and rare TMs. Most dungeons have no burried items. Burried items can be accessed by breaking the wall with rock smash, going mobile (mobile scarf), ghost poke, or IQ skill super mobile.

The iq will be maxxed by giving the pokemon more or less 60 gummis that it likes. At max iq, the pokemon will learn IQ skill super mobile.

I know how to maximize the use of gummis and othe stat boosters like joy seeds, life seeds, etc.

What i do is I collect those items first before I use them. If i have plenty of them, i bring them with me. I also bring with me a pierce band. I bring my teamates that i want to be benefitted with those items. I go to tiny woods. Go to the hallway. give the pierce band to the leader. Face the teamates and start throwing items to them. The items will pass through the Pokemon because of pierce band but they will still gain stats as desired. If i want to throw gummis, i just bring gummis of the same color and my teamates should be the Pokemon that will like those gummis. Amazing isn't it?

Warning: Thrown items may miss. Make sure the Pokemon are not holding dodge scarf or the iq skill Quick dodge swithed off.

Advantage: 1 item: 2 Pokemon. That's a lot of savings.

Disadvantage: The pokemon will not gain bonus stats if you throw gummis. If you give them the gummi while they are on the friend area, they will gain stat.

Problem: Joy seeds, life seeds and other boosters are not easy to find.

Last edited by petz629 on Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:42 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Here's a cool dungeon that you must explore.

The Great Sea has burried items on the 36th floor onward. They are cool items like:
Tight belt - prevents shrinking of belly. You will never be hungry unless you go mobile.
If you go miobile by using mobile scarf, your belly will decreasse by 5 every step even if you have a tight belt.
Google Specs - The leader will be able to see traps and invisible Pokemon.
Trap Scarf - The pokemon holding this can step on any trap without triggering it.
Many more. There's no Friend Bow.

Edit: I am confused if it is really Great Sea or Far-off Sea. I am not sure.

Last edited by petz629 on Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:07 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

1) The Tight Belt can be found normally in one of the secret dungeons. I believe it is Remains Island.
2) The Friend Bow can only be found on Mount Faraway 30F if you don't have one already; and I'm pretty sure that's common knowledge.
3) Don't double post - use the Edit button.

- DNA

Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:56 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

DNA wrote:
1) The Tight Belt can be found normally in one of the secret dungeons. I believe it is Remains Island.
2) The Friend Bow can only be found on Mount Faraway 30F if you don't have one already; and I'm pretty sure that's common knowledge.
3) Don't double post - use the Edit button.

- DNA

Sorry DNA for double posting. I'm new to this site and I don't know the basics in this forum section. Thank you for telling me. Now I know.

The tight belt can also be found in great sea 36th floor onwards. They are burried on the walls. I found a tight belt there. I have a pokemon that have the IQ skill super mobile.

The Friend Bow is can be found on mount faraway 30 F. It needs a key. You can also buy friend bows in joyous tower. There are kekleon stores there.

Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:34 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

petz629 wrote:
The Friend Bow is can be found on mount faraway 30 F.

I just said that!

Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:01 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

you guys sure revived an old topic. posted this topic like 5 months ago.

anyway, are rare objects(such as bananas) more commonly found in obvious spots(such as forests)? or in fixed lvls of dungeons?

Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:37 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

how many gummies on avarge do you have to eat to reach max iq for a cyndquill can anyone help me? {cyndaquil}

Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:42 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

I don't know, but I'd say the number is at least 50.
You will need a LOT of Gummis.
(Next time, go to the PMD question thread.)

Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

A bit offtopic, but I believe for pokemon with one type, it's 142 (Yes I counted when I did my Eevees) from 0 IQ to Max IQ, you're gonna be in Magma Cavern quite alot for those Red Gummies.
(Pokemon with two types I believe it ranges from 99 to something like 120 to max it)

To keep this on topic, I don't know if the Tight Belt can be found in the secret dungeons or not, i've been through them a few times and never got one, though I know they can be found regularly in Far-Off Sea with very low odds.

Though truthfully, I found a Fire Blast TM only like once out of 300 times I was in a certain dungeon, so the odds could be so slim, it's not worth it to keep going through the dungeon for one. (I also found a Focus Punch TM in there once)

If you need one right away, your best bet is to go digging for one (Which requires quite a few apples or a Tight Belt to begin with)

Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:24 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

The only Tight Belt I have was found in one of the secret dungeons. And it wasn't in the wall. It's the one that mimics Far-Off Sea (don't recall the name).
100? That makes a lot more sense than 50...

- DNA

Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:04 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I have found a tight belt in Purity Forest not in walls also it is gummed up and sticky.So I couldn't find a cleanse orb in the area so I have no choice but to finish it.

What dungeons can I find a banana I want to have an infinit of them so I could sell it and sell it all over again?

If all of you want the TM's Steel Wing,Protect and Fire Blast try exploring Buried Relic (I guess now I know why it's called Buried Relic because too many traps are hidden/buried and too many buried items :lol: .)

Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]