It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Heroes: Generations (Underway, yet still accepting!) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roleplay Name: Heroes: Generations
Roleplay Genre: TV Show Heroes

Setting: Anywhere in the U.S

Plot: Taking place between seasons one and two, several years have past since the events of season one. Sylar still in hiding, Peter and Nathan Petrelli nowhere to be found, a new villian on the horizon, and the company as large as ever. Now a new group of people with "abilities" must step forward and face what the world is ready to dish out.

Additional Rules:

1: Obey all normal Psypoke rules.

2: Do not give yourself obscene or unfair powers. (I'm really going too stress this rule)

eg. Ability: Flight, super strength, and immortality (NOT acceptable)

3: Talk in these --->(( text here )) when not concerning your character.

4: Use common sense and be fair.

5: You are allowed to have the same abilities as original characters from the show but do not use the same name.

eg. Name: Claire Bennet (NOT acceptable)

6: Talk in proper english, no internet lingo.

eg. plz, kk, lol, rofl, omg etc.

7: Use this profile and only this profile:

Code wrote:

Name:

Appearance:

Ability:

How ability discovered:

History:

8: If you don't follow the rules above you will be banned from the Roleplay.

Profiles (Will update with each person that joins.)

Mine:

Name: Lucia Parkinson

Appearance: Long, black, curly hair. Green eyes and a young face. Dresses like a tomboy.

Ability: Airwave Manipulation

How ability discovered: During a game of soccer at age 8 she accidently knocked another girl down with a strong airwave force. Though it looked like she pushed her down.

History: Raised by her grandparents in San Diego. Her mother died in a car crash, and her father was M.I.A after he joined the Coast Guard. She now lives with her brother in a Los Angeles apartment building and works at a local diner.

Name: Daniel Parkinson

Appearance: A little overweight, with semi-short brown hair and green eyes.

Ability: Physical Phasing

How ability discovered: He was looking at a DS, with his hands against the glass protecting it and his hands fell through.

History: He's the brother of Lucia Parkinson. His school burnt down, due to an unexpected explosion, and now he has nothing to do but sit around and play video games.

Kawaii Angel:

Name: Kiki

Appearance:http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x273/devilOeyes/special2310008.jpg

Ability: She can control water and its temperature.

How ability discovered: When she was around 6, Kiki was bored out of her mind while stuck in her home during the thunderstorm raging on. She was alone, with her mother at work and her sister at her friend's house, and suddenly found the glass of water in front of her very interesting. So interesting, in fact, that some of the water ended up frozen in a tornado funnel shape.

History: She never told her mother or sister about her powers, which she practiced controlling mostly on the beach. Her father died in a place crash years ago, when she was very young. Her mother favors the older daughter, who is less shy and more sociable, and doesn't seem to care about what Kiki does much.

2x4b:

Name: Jamie Dresden
Appearance: Long dark brown hair, grey eyes. Dresses like a gamer.
Ability: Time Manipulation
How ability discovered: Jamie discovered his ability when he accidentally caused time to skip forward two minutes while waiting for his father to come home at age 9.
History: Jamie's mother immigrated from England and his father is a Lieutenant in the US Navy. He never gets to spend much time with his father since he is usually overseas or away from home. He gets on very well with his mother but has never told her about his power.

rio_uk:

Name: Andrew McTavish

Appearance: Tall, will short black hair and a long, brown jacket. Always wears yellow suede shoes, jeans and a white t-shirt under his jacket

Ability: Duplication

How ability discovered: He was talking to himself one day; when he realised he actually was talking to himself.

History: Moved from his hometown of Kilmarnock, Scotland, four years ago to find work in Manhattan. He has recently been working at a car dealership and is training as a teacher.

Diamond55000:

Name: Alex LeBlanc
Apperance: Charcoal black hair that constantly keeps falling into his vivid green eyes. Unremarkable otherwise, slim and of medium height, Alex could easily drift into the background unnoticed.
Ability: Legilimency
Discovery of Ability: He often had vivid dreams though he could never seem to make sense of them. Most were only scraps or glimpses of some uknown source and seemed to be the chronicles of someone's life.
History: Originally from Europe, Alex moved to L.A. when he was seven. It was during his youth that he discovered his talent in art, and has since become an exceptional artist.

paco25_007:

Name:Ray Johnson
Appearence:Toned, has brown hair and eyes, wears a suit or a T-shirt with pants that allow flexibility.

Ability:Telekineises
Discovered:While trainig in Japan, he lifted a guy in the air on accident.

History: Trained in martial arts for 5 years when he was moved to Japan by his parents but moved to San Diego

Ghost Writer:

Name: Garrett Herring

Appearance:Curly, golden hair, green-blue eyes. About Six' Two''.

Ability: Cryokinesis (can generate ice and cold temperatures)

How ability discovered: Garrett was sitting in the hot Texas sun with a glass of lemonade one day. In an attempt to make himself feel cooler, he began thinking cold thoughts. He then tried to drink from his lemonade, only to find that the glass had frosted over, and the Lemonade had frozen solid.

History: Originally from Toledo, Ohio, Garrett hates the heat. When his Father moved to Texas. he began resenting him, blaming him for making Garrett leave his friends behind.

A rebel at heart, Garrett is always getting himself into trouble, but keeps his ability a closely guarded secret, not even telling his family about it. He's afraid they'll kick him out and make him an outcast.

^_^

Last edited by pokemon_otaku on Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:57 am, edited 9 times in total.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.

Name: Kiki

Appearance: http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb13 ... tabend.jpg

Ability: She can control water and its temperature.

How ability discovered: When she was around 6, Kiki was bored out of her mind while stuck in her home during the thunderstorm raging on. She was alone, with her mother at work and her sister at her friend's house, and suddenly found the glass of water in front of her very interesting. So interesting, in fact, that some of the water ended up frozen in a tornado funnel shape. EDIT: She seemed to be taller, more mature, and looks older than her age. She looks about 15 or 16.

History: She never told her mother or sister about her powers, which she practiced controlling mostly on the beach. Her father died in a place crash years ago, when she was very young. Her mother favors the older daughter, who is less shy and more sociable, and doesn't seem to care about what Kiki does much.

Last edited by Kawaii Angel on Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Appearance: Long dark brown hair, grey eyes. Dresses like a gamer.
Ability: Time Manipulation
How ability discovered: Jamie discovered his ability when he accidentally caused time to skip forward two minutes while waiting for his father to come home at age 9.
History: Jamie's mother immigrated from England and his father is a Lieutenant in the US Navy. He never gets to spend much time with his father since he is usually overseas or away from home. He gets on very well with his mother but has never told her about his power.

Last edited by 2x4b on Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Appearance: Tall, will short black hair and a long, brown jacket. Always wears yellow suede shoes, jeans and a white t-shirt under his jacket

Ability: Heat immunity and pyrokinesis

How ability discovered: He, like, set something on fire.
History: Moved from his hometown of Kilmarnock, Scotland, four years ago to find work in Manhattan. He has recently been working at a car dealership and is training as a teacher.[/i]

Last edited by rio_uk on Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:22 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You're all accepted. We'll start in a day or two.

^_^

Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:44 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
Apperance: Charcoal black hair that constantly keeps falling into his vivid green eyes. Unremarkable otherwise, slim and of medium height, Alex could easily drift into the background unnoticed.
Ability: Legilimency
Discovery of Ability: He often had vivid dreams though he could never seem to make sense of them. Most were only scraps or glimpses of some uknown source and seemed to be the chronicles of someone's life.
History: Originally from Europe, Alex moved to L.A. when he was seven. It was during his youth that he discovered his talent in art, and has since become an exceptional artist.

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Last edited by Diamond55000 on Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Name:Ray Johnson(In Japan:Yutaka Shigenoi)
Appearence:Toned, has brown hair and eyes, wears a suit or a T-shirt with pants that allow flexibility.

Ability:Telekineises
Discovered:While training in Japan, he lifted a guy in the air on accident.

History: Trained in martial arts for 5 years when he was moved to Japan by his parents but moved to San Diego

Last edited by paco25_007 on Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Searching for the place all the Abra teleport to. I'm going to crash their party.

Name: Garrett Herring

Appearance:Curly, golden hair, green-blue eyes. About Six' Two''.

Ability: Cryokinesis (can generate ice and cold temperatures)

How ability discovered: Garrett was sitting in the hot Texas sun with a glass of lemonade one day. In an attempt to make himself feel cooler, he began thinking cold thoughts. He then tried to drink from his lemonade, only to find that the glass had frosted over, and the Lemonade had frozen solid.

History: Originally from Toledo, Ohio, Garrett hates the heat. When his Father moved to Texas. he began resenting him, blaming him for making Garrett leave his friends behind.

A rebel at heart, Garrett is always getting himself into trouble, but keeps his ability a closely guarded secret, not even telling his family about it. He's afraid they'll kick him out and make him an outcast.[/i]

Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:42 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sorry for the delays guys, everyone who's applied, your all accepted, and everyone else we'll start tomorrow.

^_^

Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:16 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Okay. Oh, and GW, your ability is close to mine, but that's okay. Maybe we could work together. =]))

Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Searching for the place all the Abra teleport to. I'm going to crash their party.
Okay. Oh, and GW, your ability is close to mine, but that's okay. Maybe we could work together. =]))

Actually, the specific name for your character's ability is Hydrokinesis; the ability to control water. Mine is Cryokinesis; the ability to control and create ice. The only reason why they looked similar is the discovery of my power.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yes, and no. Kinda. I can also control the temperature of water, so that means that, while not fully controlling ice, I can make it and make it do some things - however, that power is limited. So, I guess that our powers borders over each others, so yeah. So we are both correct, I guess. You can make water and control ice, while I can make ice and control water. So, we still can help each other....))

Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Okay I'm going too start right now, when I have the begining idea in my head.))

Lucia Parkinson, Her L.A. Apartment

Lucia was sitting at her small breakfeast table, eating a small bowl of cereal, in her small bathrobe, in her small apartment. Everything was small for Lucia Parkinson, and her 14 year old brother Daniel.

"Luci, where'd you put my Gameboy!?" asked Daniel from another room

"Have you checked your mass of unwashed clothes on the couch?" Lucia asked back. Daniel entered the kicthen.

"You know, instead of me wasting my time looking for it, you could just clean this dump up with your "magic air powers!" Dan jested

"I told you never to talk about that," once Daniel had caught Lucia making a glass float in midair "As far as the rest of the world is concerned we ar just two normal brother and sister living a completely normal life. Nothing out of the ordinary. Now shut up and go to school I want to watch the news." Lucia said like the converstion was over.

"Don't you remember? The school burnt down almost a month ago. Along with-"

"Shhh! This is the top story!"

"And now for our top story today. The Long Beach Middle School is burnt to ashes after a sudden boiler explosion set the school on fire at approximatley 1:45 yesterday. Now, to Mitch for the wheather." Lucia looked over at the clock, it read 7:05 a.m.

"Seven 'o five! Crap! I've got to work the morning shift at the diner! You, Dan, since you can't go to school...umm go to the library, read a book, do something construtive. I've got to get dressed and go!"

^_^

Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:14 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jamie Dresden. GameStop, Denver, Colorado

"Can I see some ID?" Jamie asked, looking up from the game to the boy on the other side of the counter.

The boy handed Jamie his ID and he looked at it. 15 years old. Just as he thought.

"Sorry, I can't sell this game to you. It's rated M for mature. You're not old enough to buy it" Jamie said.

The boy glared at him and snatched his ID back. He walked out of the store and Jamie put the game down behind the counter. He was sick of kids coming in and trying to buy games they weren't old enough to play. Looking at the clock on the wall Jamie sighed, he still had another half an hour until his shift was over. He stopped and looked around, nobody was around. He looked at the clock and concentrated. The hand on the clock began to turn and everything was speeding up around him. Once he stopped there were three people browsing in the store and it was the end of his shift. It wasn't very often he used his power of time manipulation, but sometimes it was best to use it.

"Hey Dave, alright if I leave?" Jamie asked, sticking his head around the stock room door.

"Yeah sure, I'll hold the fort" Dave said getting up. "Anything you want before you go?"

"Nah, I've got all I need, 1600 Microsoft points. Just put it on my tab" Jamie said, putting on his jacket and leaving.

Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:02 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy groaned as he got up from his bed.He looked at the alarm clock."Aggg,The fight is tonight!" Roy got dressed and left his condo. Roy got in his Corvette he won with his prize money as he does underground fights with major gangs(think the Triads). He drove to the building where he fights.I could go for some warm-ups.

"Roy!Homie, Your going to L.A." Said Sazuki of the Yakuza."Let's go!"

"Does that mean I have to leave my condo and my Vette!"

"You'll get a new one of each. The gangs are moving and transferring you to another club to fight.You will make more money."

"Fine, let's go." Roy loved his condo.

Last edited by paco25_007 on Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I sighed.

Today was going to be a long day. My mother had woken me up, just to see some relatives who lived further away from the coast, and she had cuffed my head when I complained about the five o clock wakage. And no, that isn't a word.

Then, she made it worse by possible drooling about how my sister, Hannah, who she didn't even wake up until two hours later. She was now asleep in the front passenger seat, while I was stuck in the back.

Maybe I should run away when I get there...Yeah, it'll do us all a favor, and she probably won't realize until nighttime, when we are back at home... I smiled and chuckled at the idea.

"What the heck are you laughing about?! You are going to wake up Hannah! God, can't you get it into your stupid mind to do anything right?!" My mother whispered at me, and I stopped smiling and scowled, which was a pretty much normal look for me. Hey, at least my aunt, who had died last year, said that I looked cute with a scowl.

That had helped.

My mom stopped the car a while later, and I looked around to see ourselves at a diner. My mom glared at me. "Hurry up and get out of the stinking car, you lazy girl!" She said, and then turned and woke my sister up gently. I sighed, and got out of the car, walking to the diner. I guessed that my mom and sister were going to eat. Not me.

The last time I did that, my mom complained to e that I was getting too fat, with my underweight, and that I was using up all her cash... I simply sighed, and bore with it.

A while later, my mother and Hannah had finished eating, and taking this chance, I slipped away to use the restroom. Once there, I hid in a stall and closed the lid to the toilet. I sat on it, and watched my clock.
"Come on..." I urged it. A few minutes later, I chanced it and went outside, and then smiled to myself. There was no one at my table. And outside, the van was gone. I sighed. Thank goodness...

I left the diner quickly and, watching my surroundings, found myself in an area with many stores. I sat myself on a bench between the diner and some other place, and lied back. I could finally relax for a while. Later, I would use the credit card that my aunt had given me for my last birthday, Speaking of that, mine is this month.., and use it for what I needed. I laughed lightly, and sighed, taking in the sun's warmth and the wind blowing my red-ish hair, My dad's hair., into my face. I fell asleep.

Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy woke.Why can't we use a plane."Why?"

Sazuki got out of the car."I'm hungry and we are at a diner."

Roy got out."Greaaat, a diner." They walked in and sat down. A waitress came to them.

"What ya want?"

Sazuki looked up."Two steaks for both of us."The waitress walked off.

After two hours, they left.Roy got in the car. "Let's go.And when we get there, we're going condo hunting.'

Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kiki Stern, Outskirts of Long Beach, 1600

I jumped up and looked around, forgetting where I was, before the memories hit me. I was silent for a moment, and then burst out laughing.

Thankfully, no one was around at the time, and I managed to get myself under control. I then got out and starting walking in a direction. I sighed, and talked out loud.

"I can't believe it. I escape, and then go back to Long Beach. Well, I do need my clothes and stuff...I'll attack at night then. Get in, grab my things, and get out." I said, and looked at my watch. "1600 hours. 4 O' clock. Nice." I shrugged, and started to jog.

A while later, I was surprisingly enjoying myself and found myself inside of Long Beach. I had made it a contest that, on the slow streets, I would catch up to a car or two before turning a corner. It was kinda funny to follow a car through the streets without the drivers noticing. I smiled, and found a new target. I started to follow a car down the road, only looking at it from time to time. I chuckled to myself. "And just my luck...two men."

Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy noticed a girl following their car."Sazuki,stop!Some girl is coming."

"We need to get to L.A.,man."

"Dude,just stop the car."

Sazuki groaned."Fine."

Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I was walking along, still following the car, when it stopped. I looked at the car, then backed up a few steps. I looked at the car seriously, then waved and turned another way, to realize that it was a dead end. "Of course..." I muttered, and looked back at the car. "Oh, crap."

I sighed and walked up to the car. "Sorry about that; I was a bit...bored." I felt my face blushing. "I'll keep going." I said, and started to walk forward, my face now burning intensely and my legs feeling like lead. "Drat...how embarrassing...

Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
People wandered by, a mindless mob going about day after day trying to find some meaning to their probably pointless and boring lives. They ignored Alex as he walked by, after all to them he was just another punk-ass kid.

In contrast, Alex saw them all, thought he wished he had not.
He saw vivid images of childhoods gone by, of lost and forgotten memories that layed dorment in the dark crevices at the back of the mind. He saw all that they had seen in their lives and felt all the pain and suffering, all the joy and happiness of countless life times. It was enough to make him scream, but he held it in, suppresing the urge, biting his lip until he felt blood on his tongue.

The salty taste of blood snapped him out of his senile recollections. Alex drew a hasty breath and felt as if his head was about to implode. His head ached and lip stung, but he was greatful to these small moments of mercy beacuse anything was better than the visions. He hated the visions.

He had always seen strange images in his head, pictures of other people he had never met, of lives he had never lived and experienced the emotional turmoil of it all. He often wondered if he was crazy. Would a crazy person know if he was crazy?

He had no answers and the problem seemed to only get worse. The images would flash through his mind in quick succession, as if a slide show had been sped up, so that the images were all jumbled together and he barely saw half of the pictures. But that was nothing compared to the emotions. Such feeling, so many different emotions played throught his head that he sometimes couldn't tell which were his. Contempt, joy, anger, so many...so much....and yet at the end of the roller coaster he felt emptier than ever.

Rubbing his aching head, Alex sat down on a bench. It was dirty but he didn't mind, he was too drained anyways. He dumped his backpack near his feet and leaned back, closing his eyes.

He was supposed to be in school, but had skipped. The thought of another day in that place with so many hostile emotions and and even more messed up lives was more than he could bare right now. Instead he thought, for the time being his thoughts were his but another wave of alien minds could drown him at anytime. Alex wished for the millionth time that day for something, anything really, to help him in some way. He didn't think he could hold on much longer against all those images and emotions.

So many....

Well there we go, I hope it was at least a bit dark and angsty :twisted: . Anyways exams are coming up so I might not be on very much but keep me in the loop.

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Moaning, Garrett rolled over onto his stomach, reaching out lazily with one hand and switching off his alarm. Too early..., he groaned, wishing it was already the weekend.

Garrett closed his eyes, hoping to catch a few minutes of sleep. But just as his heavy lids came together, a pounding on his door caused them to snap back open. "Garrett!", his Mom called, ceasing the pounding,"Get up! Time to go to your first day of school!"

Grunting in frustration, Garrett threw back the covers, rolled over again, and jumped out of bed. He threw on a black shirt, torn blue jeans, and a faded black hoodie that was pot marked with holes.

The stifling heat caught him off guard. Taking a deep breath, he thought cold, dark thoughts, focusing on the inside of his hoodie. It became about fifteen degrees cooler; an instant oasis from the hellish heat of a Texas summer day.

Grabbing his bag off the back of his desk chair, Garrett pushed open the door and walked downstairs.

His father was already seated at the table in the kitchen. Flipping through the paper, he took a sip of his coffee. Glancing over the top at his son, Garrett's Dad growled,"Your Mother made eggs for breakfast. Sit down and eat."

Garrett ignored him. Blowing past his Dad, he snatched his keys off the counter and walked out the door.

Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:09 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ray stuck his head out."Hey,Are you lost!"

"Ray, what are you doing?"

"She looks lost and young.So, where is her mom?"

Sazuki put his head down."Who cares. Just get out and see what she wants.I'm calling Kyoshi to tell him we might be late."

Ray got out of the car."Hey, You need a ride? I'm not a pedifile so it's alright."

Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I swiftly turned around, my body tense. I listened to the man, and then rubbed the back of my neck, my face blushing.
"W-well...I was just getting my things and then leaving...for L.A., you know? The big city. I just needed to get my things, in my room, before leaving. So, yeah." I said, still blushing. I avoided the teen's eyes and looked at the ground, suddenly very interested in my white skechers, size 3 in womens, with blue streaks on the ends in a lightning formation...
I shook my head and looked back up. "It depends on how long you are staying in this area. If you really wanted to drive me to L.A, which I doubt, it would take me no more than 10 minutes to get packed." I said suddenly with a personality like my father's, which I tended to do a lot. I was either very shy, or acting like a professional. I smiled sheepishly at the teen, and waited for a response.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next