It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 Sweet World (Sci-Fi adventure-ish|Open accepting people) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

<center>Setting:</center>
This RP is unique...There are two, yes two, settings. One is in the distant future. The other is in the distant past, before technology has really gotten a foot hold in society. These two settings mean you will have two characters.

<center>Plot:</center>
    I saw soldiers today. I wonder if there will be a war. I hope not. More forests will be burnt, more animals will lose homes, and more families will be missing their soldier. The land isn't thirsty for blood. It never was. So, why can't humans get along? In a land so full of life, why can't we get along? When will we stop, when we have nothing? I hope...to see that day, if only in spirit. I want to see the fighting stop. Sweet heart take your time. Sweet soul, when it's time, take me to a time when there is no fighting...

Nuclear wars have ravaged the land. In legends, there were trees and the world wasn't a desert. But, that's all they were...legends. I heard once that people had souls and that they were immortal. I heard that they would be reborn their host died. This world is miserable. It's lifeless and cold. The land is in turmoil. Its inhabitants are restless, just trying to live as they say. I hope there is a soul. I hope I have a soul. So, as I lay here dieing I can live again. So, that maybe one day the world will heal. So, be still my beating heart. Be still so I can live again.

Basically, the past is teeming with life but there's still strife. Meanwhile in the future, the land is all one giant continent. So, you can see this as either it as Earth in some-odd hundred million years in the future or a different planet in the future. Regardless, it's a barren wasteland.

You will be playing two characters, they have the same soul so I hope they're similar in some ways. One character is from the past and the other from the future.

<center>Rules:</center>
Typically I feel bad for having a lot of rules...I just don't care at the moment.

1. I reserve the right to change the rules at any given point in time.

2. It's my RP, this means listen to me, I rarely make arbitrary decisions. I try to make things as fair as possible.

3. There is no "great evil" or anything akin to that in this RP. Please stop killing my RPs with that annoying "plot" scheme. I hate it, I lose interest in my own RPs which I work very hard on organizing.

4. Use my profile exactly as I have it. This means no altering the color, unless you give me a damn good reason ("I like this color more" doesn't cut it). It also means don't change the alignment or adding sections before asking me. To fail to comply results in an instant "no." I won't be giving second chances unless necessary. You may post your profile. If you have read the rules, please place a heart emoticon somewhere in your profile. One will do for both.

5. Follow the PsyPoke TOS. I'll allow some romance but that's not what this thread's about.

6. Be literate. This means at least try to have a decent attempt at grammar.

7. Your future posts will be the default color. Your past posts will be cyan. This is unless you give me an excellent reason why you think one should be a different color. This is to create a look of uniformity so people don't have to wonder which post is which time period.

8. No Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus. I don't want all of the characters to be the same (personality or history wise).

9. Have fun. I know I'm hard-nosed, but it's easier than you think. The most annoying thing for you will probably be the set post colors.

10. Don't post until I approve.

<center>Profiles</center>
Use my profile exactly as I have it. This means no altering the color, unless you give me a damn good reason. It also means don't change the alignment or adding sections before asking me. To fail to fill out my profile correctly results in an instant "no." I won't be giving second chances unless I feel it's absolutely necessary. You may post your profile. This should look familiar to you if you read the rules.

Some fields may not be necessary, delete them. Some fields may have notes by me in them, delete those as well. While you're completing the profile, type outside of the bold tags. Those are just for the subjects. If you use an image that will stretch the page post a link instead. I'm only letting people have one set of characters for now.

Past
Code:
[color=cyan][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (image, link, or typed description are permitted)
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Sample:[/b] (I want a sample of your work. This is mainly for me to see whether you're literate before I accept you and get mad at you in the middle of the RP. It doesn't have to be long, it can be from a past RP if you want.)[/color]

Future
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (image, link, or typed description are permitted)
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Sample:[/b] (I want a sample of your work. This is mainly for me to see whether you're literate before I accept you and get mad at you in the middle of the RP. It doesn't have to be long, it can be from a past RP if you want.)

<center>Characters
...to be edited later...</center>
dunsparce wrote:
Name: Tom Winston
Personality: Tom think life is passion, and passion is life. So he himself is overemotional about almost everything, and he over thinks almost everything too. He is bold and says what he thinks. He likes war and fighting, he considers them the ultimate acts of passion. He does, however, value life highly; so he enjoys war but not its result.
Appearance: He's tall and lean, he has the body of a sprinter. His hair is light brown, his eyes are blue and his skin is slightly-tanned white. He doesn't like loose-fitting clothes, he likes tight jeans and t-shirts.

Name: Marson Washington
Personality: Marson is a recovering masochist, so he is still numb from the his insane mind, and the urge is still there. Marson is very depressed and views life as a struggle, nothing more. He is very attuned to another's suffering and gets a certain thrill when a person is miserable, he hates himself for it.
Appearance: He is medium height and mildly bulky. He has black hair, brown eyes and black ((African black, not ink black)) skin. He likes to wear clothes with padding, it is rare to see him without a coat.
Other: He likes to fight with his fists.

Crunchy wrote:
Name: Blake Spence
Personality: Often quiet, likes to keep to himself. Only talks if need be or spoken to, he doubts he'll ever open up. He doesn't enjoy war at all, but fights if he needs to protect the others around him. He's much restricted and is always trying to find that one last bit of light.
Appearance: Blake seems like a really dark and lifeless character. He wears a large black coat, white shirt, black baggy pants, grey boots, big dark brown hair and eyes, somewhat rough skin.

Name: Isaac Spence
Personality: On the outside, Isaac likes to talk and interact with people. When he would have nothing to say, he would smile at the person and try his best to entertain and make them laugh. He believes and recites that he has no real heart and soul and continues to do his own thing, not caring about others on a personal scale. On the inside, he cares deeply and passionately about the world he's living in. He won't let anyone know this, ever.
Appearance: Isaac isn't really what you call stylish. Somewhat shorter and younger than his counterpart, he wears machines attached to his nerves downs his arms, legs, and the right side of his head, much like armour. Wearing his black bullet-proof vest, he wears a white short-sleeved shirt over the top along with white stained shorts that cover two thirds of his legs. Big black boots, white pale skin, big blue eyes, and big black hair.

goldenquagsire wrote:
Name: Frederick Marshall
Personality: Violent, misanthropic and callous would be words best used to describe Marshall (as he prefers to be known). He loves fighting and enjoys inflicting suffering on others; however, he is very hypocritical and cannot stand injustices to himself. He commands fear from the weak, and disgust from those strong enough to stand up to him. Through his bitter life he has lost any feelings of love or affection, even the base emotion of lust. He simply lives for the kill. Thus, he has no close friends; only a few people whom he’d consider accomplices.
Appearance: Marshall’s hair is medium-cut and brown. He has white skin and brown eyes. He’s relatively strong, although years of alcohol have taken their toll on his physique. He’s also medium height. His clothes of preference would be jeans and a torn white shirt. He also wears a large grey overcoat, in which he conceals his assortment of rather odd weapons.
Other: Marshall adores drinks to the point of alcoholism. He also has an unusual liking for apples.

Name: Irene Lockheed
Personality: Irene would describe herself as neither optimistic nor pessimistic; she believes that life will happen whether you want it to be good or bad. While young, she’s had many years experience living out in the desert sands. The post-nuclear wastelands have shaped her beliefs and her impression of humanity; she considers mankind to be hopeless, greedy and destructive. She is a fairly lonely soul, and yearns for a good friend. However, she also has a nastier side – she can be very cynical and sarcastic at times, and unkind even towards those that try to befriend her.
Appearance: She has long black hair and tanned skin, along with dark brown eyes. She is rather lean, perhaps even unhealthily, due to the scarcity of food in the desert. She’s fairly tall. Her preferred clothes are an ankle-length grey skirt and a black shirt. She also has a travelling cape and a quarterstaff.

Last edited by Crimson on Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:04 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:00 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.

Name: Tom Winston
Personality: Tom think life is passion, and passion is life. So he himself is overemotional about almost everything, and he over thinks almost everything too. He is bold and says what he thinks. He likes war and fighting, he considers them the ultimate acts of passion. He does, however, value life highly; so he enjoys war but not its result.
Appearance: He's tall and lean, he has the body of a sprinter. His hair is light brown, his eyes are blue and his skin is slightly-tanned white. He doesn't like loose-fitting clothes, he likes tight jeans and t-shirts.
Sample: Tom ran through the crowded streets, his eyes rolling in their sockets wildly, hoping to catch some glimpse of what he was looking for. "Where is it? Where the bloody heck is it?" He thought, fighting panic. If he didn't find it soon...But there! Relief coursed through Tom's mind, he had finally found it. Tom slowed to a trot as he came closer to the brown building. Tom smiled, now he could get this over with and not be late for his show. He walked into the grocery store and headed for the milk aisle.

Name: Marson Washington
Personality: Marson is a recovering masochist, so he is still numb from his previously insane mind, and the urge is still there. Marson is very depressed and views life as a struggle, nothing more. He is very attuned to another's suffering and gets a certain thrill when a person is miserable, he hates himself for it.
Appearance: He is medium height and mildly bulky. He has black hair, brown eyes and black ((African black, not ink black)) skin. He likes to wear clothes with padding, it is rare to see him without a coat.
Other: He likes to fight with his fists.
Sample: Marson laughed with maniacal glee as pain race up his arm. He both loved and hated it. Loved because it awakened a certin part of him that was just so alive, a feeling hard to find in his desolate life. Hated because he knew it was bad for him, he knew his love was wrong, and he knew that it would destroy him. The person he was fighting was confused, what person laughs at getting cut? But before the person could figure it out Marson had recovered himself and launched at him, swinging his weapon--a rusty pipe. He swung it without thought or method, using the strength stemmed from the conflict of his greatest love and most loathsome hate, and the madness revealed in his eyes.

Last edited by dunsparce on Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

OMG, a Crimsion RP! <3

It's a bizarre thing to see me out of the Library isn't it. X3 I'll make up my profile when I have some more time to really think about it. I hope this will be a hit.

Oh, and accepted. <3

Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:29 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
Hmm..what the heck, I'll join, if you'll have me. I haven't done this in a while so I may be a bit rusty. Here we go... <3

Name:Alex LeBlanc
Personality: A bit on the dark side, Alex would rather read than interact with others. He often comes across as cynical and not very friendly, thought he does rather enjoy the company of somebody who is intellectual. Alex detests physical force and would much rather use his wits than fight anyday.
Appearance: Vivid charcoal-black hair that constantly keeps falling into his eyes which are a murky green. He's slim and of medium height,and has a tendency to wear dark colours.
Other: He can't swim.
Sample:The bus chugged up the street before finally slowing down and opening its rusty doors with a hiss. Alex quickly got off and set off down the road, adjusting his collar higher up his neck. It was unusually cold all of a sudden.He was about half way down the narrow lane when he almost tripped and broke his neck. Glancing down he saw a dirty lump laying on the ground, an assortment of junk and trash sourrounded it. A scabby hand reached out of the lump and clawed the air, just as a pair of eyes looked up at him. The old beggar glanced up at Alex with a pitiful look, beseaching him for aid. All he got in return was a look of contempt and a scowl, as Alex quickly walked away.

Name: Eto Silver
Personality: Eto is the jack of all trades, and master of them all.Usually optimistic and friendly he has a sadistic sense of humour. A complete
disregard of rules has often led him into trouble.
Appearance: About 5'8" with a shock of silver hair(dyed) that compliments his translucent grey-blue eyes. Eto likes to dress in unusual or dramatic clothing.
Other: He hates taking orders and has a morbid fear of drowning.
Sample: Skittering through the crowded streets of the downtown, Eto wove in between the ambling masses all around him. Cries of protest and curses were thrown at his back but he payed no heed and continued on, zig-zaging. He bumped into a particularly fat man who was quick to scowl at him. Plastering on the most serene smile he could master, Eto side stepped the fuming giant and continued on. His smile was still on his face as he watched the man walk away and glanced down at the wallet he held in his hands.

Hmm..so I'm still missing something? If you would be so kind as to point out my mistakes, I will do my best to fix them. :)

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Last edited by Diamond55000 on Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:01 am, edited 4 times in total.

Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Not accepted. If you can't figure out the multiple reasons why, reread my first post carefully...Not that I can figure out how you did the one thing or why since I'm pretty sure you read at least part of it...

Edit: The answer at this point is still a "no," especiallly since there is still another error. It will remain this way unless I feel it is necessary to make an exception to my rules.

Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:56 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Hope this is good enough for you, Crimson.

Name: Blake Spence
Personality: Often quiet, likes to keep to himself. Only talks if need be or spoken to, he doubts he'll ever open up. He doesn't enjoy war at all, but fights if he needs to protect the others around him. He's much restricted and is always trying to find that one last bit of light.
Appearance: Blake seems like a really dark and lifeless character. He wears a large black coat, white shirt, black baggy pants, grey boots, big dark brown hair and eyes, somewhat rough skin.
Sample: editting...

Name: Isaac Spence
Personality: On the outside, Isaac likes to talk and interact with people. When he would have nothing to say, he would smile at the person and try his best to entertain and make them laugh. He believes and recites that he has no real heart and soul and continues to do his own thing, not caring about others on a personal scale. On the inside, he cares deeply and passionately about the world he's living in. He won't let anyone know this, ever.
Appearance: Isaac isn't really what you call stylish. Somewhat shorter and younger than his counterpart, he wears machines attached to his nerves downs his arms, legs, and the right side of his head, much like armour. Wearing his black bullet-proof vest, he wears a white short-sleeved shirt over the top along with white stained shorts that cover two thirds of his legs. Big black boots, white pale skin, big blue eyes, and big black hair.
Sample: editting...

<3

Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:43 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Accepted, I already know you are literate. <3

Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:33 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

OMG! I was in a Crimson RP once. To be honest, I kind of screwed up...

Name:Waltas Turnby
Personality: Waltas is ravaged by anxiety and stress. He would rather sit and talk to animals than humans. He can be vicious and unforgiving but is usually quiet and miserable.
Appearance: Waltas has semi-long blond hair and bloodshot brown eyes. He is of pale complexion and about 5' 6''. He likes green. A lot.
Other: Waltas has a phobia of birds.
Sample: Waltas brought his hand up to his face and rubbed his sore eyes. He collapsed back on his chair which, in turn, collapsed back on to the floor. Shouting obscenities at the top of his voice, he arose from the floor, seized a chair leg and tossed it with all his might at the wall, shrieking in anger.

Future

Name: Opul Nergrey
Personality: Opul is often seen as eccentric. Passionately believing in the legend of The Green Planet. He is delusional and sees himself as "the chosen one" who will bring back the trees (not changing the plot, it's just that this guy is crackers). Apart from this, he's just your common or garden egotist.
Appearance: He has short,white-blond hair; wide, blue eyes; stands at about 6 foot and insists that his silver jumpsuit is STILL in fashion
Other: He hates sand, almost as much as grapes.
Sample: Light dawns on a new day. A young woman is seen lying in the street. She is evidently not a local, time as well as space-wise. On her wrist is a watch-like device with two words flashing across its screen: ABORT MISSION. The TARDIS appears, and a young man steps out ,or so it would seem. The man is also not a local: he is from a place called Gallifrey. He inspects the body and brings it back into his ship. After all, he is a Doctor.

Hope it's good <3
The second sample is unrelated but it should be Ok?

Last edited by rio_uk on Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:19 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm sorry, I've been in so many RPs that I can't keep track of them. Anyway, I'm sorry but I can't accept your profiles; should the need arise I may change my mind. Your samples were fine. Like I said, that field is more for me to ensure you're literate so I don't get mad at you later.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Searching for the place all the Abra teleport to. I'm going to crash their party.
My turn to attempt the extremely difficult Crimson test :P

Name:Connor Wilkinson
Personality:Connor keeps to himself, and trusts nobody around him. He’s also easily angered, and will show anybody who makes fun of him the business ends of his fists. He is also very mysterious, and nobody knows anything about his past.
Appearance:He dresses all in black, and usually wears a tattered heavy cloak with the hood pulled up, keeping people from seeing his scarred face, cold gray eyes, and thin brown hair. He’s wiry, but strong, and is about six foot exactly.
Other:Connor sports several ragged scars on his face, and also a large one on his back that runs the length of his spine. Nobody knows what he does, but everybody believes it’s something shady.
Sample: Connor sat silently on the cold stone steps of the Church, adjusting his hood every couple of seconds to ensure his face was well hidden in the shadows. The sun overhead threw down scant rays of light, doing little to improve the cold winter air.

Movement from across the cobble stone street caught Connor’s attention. Young men only a couple of years younger than Connor were forming ranks, each clothed in the uniform of a soldier. Brand new recruits. Fresh meat for the wolves, Connor thought, a predatory grin spreading across his face.

Name: Windsor Sutton
Personality: Quiet, angry, and mysterious (much like Connor :0).
Appearance:Graying brown hair, dark, brown eyes, and a gray stubble on his chin sums up his face. About six foot, two inches, he’s skinnier than your average man. He dons a gray jumpsuit, and usually wears a pilot’s helmet with a tinted visor pulled down, although nobody has seen him pilot a ship before.
Other: At a young age, Windsor’s foster parents forced him to go to work, working in the nuclear engineering plant, where he assembles parts for something the government has seen fit not to tell him about. His life is pretty boring, but he yearns for something more exciting, and is thinking about enlisting with the army. After all, war seems to be right around every corner these days, and the government needs every soldier they can get their hands on.
Sample: Sliding a small bowl beneath the food dispenser, Windsor pushed the only button on the machine with a skinny thumb. Cold, gray slop poured from the nozzle, slowly traveling to his bowl. Windsor glowered at the sorry excuse of a lunch the company served to their workers every day. It tasted like cement, felt like cement, and, if you didn’t eat it in small amounts, would bind your teeth together like cement. Windsor’s bosses assured their workers it contained all the nutrients one needs for a productive day of work. The workers had guessed that the potential of a couple teeth being lost didn’t lower production too much.

Windsor seated himself at a dirty round table in the back of the cafeteria, planning on eating only. And it would have stayed that way if Ryan hadn’t Interfered with his plan.

“Watcha eatin’, shrimp?”, Ryan said slowly. Didn’t have much of a brain, that one. Which made him a stellar worker for the company, since he didn’t have the brain capacity to hate their methods.

“Nutrient meal”, Windsor replied through clenched teeth. Nobody liked Ryan. He was always trying to pick fights with other workers.

“Of course it is”, Ryan hissed cruelly,”It’s all we’re ever fed. What do you think I am, stupid?”

At this, Windsor returned to his meal. “Don’t ask a question you already know, then.”

With a gigantic, dirty hand, Ryan smacked Windsor’s bowl aside, sending it crashing to the floor. Smashing into several pieces, the nutrient slop inside unsurprisingly retained the shape of the bowl that once held it. Windsor jumped to his feet, just as Ryan leaned in close to his face. The smell of his rancid breath in Windsor’s face, the brute said,”I don’t like being patronized, you sorry excuse for a human. You can’t be too surprised, especially with an orphan who’s foster parents adopted him only so he can make them money-”

Ryan had crossed the line. Howling in rage, Windsor leapt onto the table, and punched him in the face. The sound of a fat nose being broken echoed through the lunch room, which had grown deathly quiet.

As Ryan crashed to the ground, Windsor picked up the spoon he had been using, jumped down, and lifted Ryan’s head, intending to jam it through his eye. Until he felt the all too familiar biting pain of an electro whip being lashed across his back. He fell down next to Ryan, the discharge from the whip temporarily paralyzing him.

“Not again”, came the guard’s voice, as two pairs of strong hands gripped Windsor’s back and lifted him into the air,”The Chief’s gonna have a field day with you, Sutton. I’ll be surprised if you walk away with just the scar of my whip this time.” ((Sorry about it being so long. I just got kinda... carried away. Again.))

Please note that both sample's will probably have nothing to do with the RP. It was just my way to show a little bit more of the character's I created, since I can't just list the different personalities and things about a person. I have to show you through a story. <

Last edited by Ghost Writer on Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:27 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ah, I can't accept it. Ghosty you didn't read the rules carefully enough!

Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:27 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Searching for the place all the Abra teleport to. I'm going to crash their party.
I didn't realize that I'd typed inside the bold tags. Anyways, *edited*.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:51 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm sorry but that's not what you did wrong that caused me to not accept your profile. And if you find it I won't be able to accept your profile because of my own rules unless I feel it's necessary for the survival of the RP to make exceptions.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:51 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:18 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Personality: Violent, misanthropic and callous would be words best used to describe Marshall (as he prefers to be known). He loves fighting and enjoys inflicting suffering on others; however, he is very hypocritical and cannot stand injustices to himself. He commands fear from the weak, and disgust from those strong enough to stand up to him. Through his bitter life he has lost any feelings of love or affection, even the base emotion of lust. He simply lives for the kill. Thus, he has no close friends; only a few people whom he’d consider accomplices.
Appearance: Marshall’s hair is medium-cut and brown. He has white skin and brown eyes. He’s relatively strong, although years of alcohol have taken their toll on his physique. He’s also medium height. His clothes of preference would be jeans and a torn white shirt. He also wears a large grey overcoat, in which he conceals his assortment of rather odd weapons.
Other: Marshall adores drinks to the point of alcoholism. He also has an unusual liking for apples.

Name: Irene Lockheed
Personality: Irene would describe herself as neither optimistic nor pessimistic; she believes that life will happen whether you want it to be good or bad. While young, she’s had many years experience living out in the desert sands. The post-nuclear wastelands have shaped her beliefs and her impression of humanity; she considers mankind to be hopeless, greedy and destructive. She is a fairly lonely soul, and yearns for a good friend. However, she also has a nastier side – she can be very cynical and sarcastic at times, and unkind even towards those that try to befriend her.
Appearance: She has long black hair and tanned skin, along with dark brown eyes. She is rather lean, perhaps even unhealthily, due to the scarcity of food in the desert. She’s fairly tall. Her preferred clothes are an ankle-length grey skirt and a black shirt. She also has a travelling cape and a quarterstaff.

Sample: A sample post. There's other stuff in that thread by me, if you need more examples.

I've not RPed on Psypoke in a while. This looks promising, and quite well-run.

<3

Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:35 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Personality:Roy is a young man trained in many types of combat as it is his family tradition. He is clever, strategic,and cunning. Cares for only himself.
AppearenceBrown hair,Brown eyes, wears a black shirt and black pants.
Other:Likes eating rice.

Sample:Roy fought with fury of a storm as a crowd of bandits ran at him. He jumped into the air, planting his foot into the nose of one of his adversaries.

Name: Kev Li
Personality:Fierce and diciplined, Kev is trained in the same combat as his Ancestors. He is also laid-back when not fighting.
Appearence:Black hair and brown eyes. wears a white shirt and white pants.
Other:He hates swimming.

Sample: Kev sat in his chair as he looked into the empty sky. His face showed sorrow and pain, knowing he has no more family.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Not accepted, you clearly didn't read my rules.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]