It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Homo Alien^v^Ongoing! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I rubbed my temples and sighed as more whispers came to my ears, and then looked at the man nearby with a dry look. "Did you hear that too?" I asked, a bit on the angry side. I still didn't like adults, unless they were nice to me or others and/or proved worthy of my respect, which was reserved for mainly teens or street children for their endurance. My uncle was the only person I had liked for a long time...

Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
Craun opened his eyes and sighed, his attempts at sleep had failed; but at least the headache was almost gone now. He sat up and turned to the girl, "No, but then, I wasn't listening too hard." His mouth twitched. Did she honestly expect him to hear anything when he was concentrating on sleeping?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

James finally turned from closing his eyes and facing the sun to his companions, sighing. Teenagers today would fight over anything...But he decided to not intervene himself unless fighting broke out. James, in an optimistic view, didn't think that it would. So he closed his eyes again, sat down, and started rubbing his temples; willing the lessing headache to stop altogether already.

((I'm doing a lot of sighing around you young folk :P .))

Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I glared at the man, then heard something else, and leaned in to almost touching the thorns. "You didn't hear that? Just now?" I moved my hand to be slowly reaching for the thorns.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
Craun raised an eyebrow, both because he didn't hear anything and he was suprised that the girl was going to touch the thorns. But then, he thought ruefully, he had touched them. "That's not the best idea." Craun said, too tired and in pain now to even make an attempt to sound urgent, "Those things will shock you." As soon as he said it he realized how strange that sounded; a plant that shocked you. Craun decided then to be more cautious in this strange place, who knew what could jump out at you?

((We should probably wait for Kurakari before going much farther.))

Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I placed my hand back down and faced the man, one eyebrow raised. After waiting a minute or so and staring around, I finally said, without looking at the man, "So...where do you think we are?" I stared hard at the 'ceiling' of this place, still squatting next to the thorns. Before receiving an answer, though, the ceiling turned invisible, and I saw dark clouds. I stared at the man, confused, and looked up again. "Did you see that? The ceiling just disa- well, never mind, you probably weren't paying attention." My curious tone turned into a dry one. "However, I think that it might start raining soon. How should we get out of here?"

Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Evo grunted and walked off a few feet. "Fine, be like that" he muttered. Nothing was going right, as usual. He'd handled more pain than this. Being an outcast. The unwanted kid at school. So what if he still had pain? He didn't need anything to stay happy.
As if he ever was happy. Trying to shrug off the attitude, he walked back over and tried to say something. But nothing came out. Trying again, he spluttered out a few words.
"What now?" he said, weakly.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Oi, you two, come here...you can have one but no more, ok, you understand?" said Jack. He felt sorry for them. This was unusal for him, he normally was a cold, heartless person who only cared about himself. Something made him do this small act of sharing.

<Derek> is anyone here ??
<AngrySparrow> No
<Derek> im gonna leave because no one is here
*** Derek has quit (Exit: Psypoke Forever!)

Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Evo didn't take the pill. He was strictly against it now. He was rejected once, he didn't want the pill now. Besides, the pain was slowly fading. Once it was gone... he didn't know what next.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Let's not die on this one, 'k? I don't have anything to post, though. =[))

Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Take the...da..., never mind, why did I even bother to share them? What is the point? Kindness has never done anything for me" said Jack to Evo, in anger, turning away.

<Derek> is anyone here ??
<AngrySparrow> No
<Derek> im gonna leave because no one is here
*** Derek has quit (Exit: Psypoke Forever!)

Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I chuckled slightly. "Someone got told. But who?" I said to myself, and then looked around. My eyes rested on the man nearby. I looked at him, my smile replaced by an almost angry frown. "Oi. Let's do something. We'll die if we stay here forever, you know."

Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3