*is glad Kaite didn't win* She did nothing, and she scared me... :shock:

Mon May 16, 2005 2:09 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mon May 16, 2005 3:05 pm
Profile ICQ
THE POWER IS ON!

Survivor: Palau was the best installment since The Amazon to me, and was a welcome change from my least favorite installment, Vanuatu. However, I stopped overly caring about it three weeks ago. Last night's finale, outside of the bitchy jury questions, sucked. Tom and Katie were a terrible Final Two (or maybe I just unjustly hate Tom, but Katie truly sucked), and Ian was being way too weepy about ethics to give up a million and jump off the buoy like that. Even if Tom and/or Katie weren't the final two, I still don't like Ian that much, Jenn would have been even worse because I don't even think she was aware there was strategy involved in Survivor, Yappy Dog Caryn played worse than Katie, and I don't remember anything about Gregg other than he had Jenn glued to his hip for the entire show. The true winner should have been Stephenie, because she was the ONLY one who ever had to live out there BY HERSELF. Failing Steph, Coby could have swept if he didn't play the bitchy queen card and killed his chances. Janu still would have quit. If Ulong wasn't totally DOOMED, Angie and Bobby Jon could have been strong players after the merge.

Mon May 16, 2005 3:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Surviver = Two thumbs down.

after the the all stars one,it did suck!but all stars and th ones b4 it were good

great avy by kryten!!

Mon May 16, 2005 4:28 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Survivor: Palau was the best installment since The Amazon to me, and was a welcome change from my least favorite installment, Vanuatu. However, I stopped overly caring about it three weeks ago. Last night's finale, outside of the bitchy jury questions, sucked. Tom and Katie were a terrible Final Two (or maybe I just unjustly hate Tom, but Katie truly sucked), and Ian was being way too weepy about ethics to give up a million and jump off the buoy like that. Even if Tom and/or Katie weren't the final two, I still don't like Ian that much, Jenn would have been even worse because I don't even think she was aware there was strategy involved in Survivor, Yappy Dog Caryn played worse than Katie, and I don't remember anything about Gregg other than he had Jenn glued to his hip for the entire show. The true winner should have been Stephenie, because she was the ONLY one who ever had to live out there BY HERSELF. Failing Steph, Coby could have swept if he didn't play the bitchy queen card and killed his chances. Janu still would have quit. If Ulong wasn't totally DOOMED, Angie and Bobby Jon could have been strong players after the merge.

*nods head* I agree totally, but quite frankly, Angie scared me O_O

Tue May 17, 2005 5:17 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I thought it was pretty good, my family has been wanting to Tom to win practically the whole season, but my dad wanted to sign up fo this one, but he couldn't find where to sign up, so he's trying for the next season

Tue May 17, 2005 8:13 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

My mom won $50 because she picked the person that ended up winning.

=02:47:08= <pop10> probably means your staff or soethingwich in that case i could getyou fired or i could report to nintendo how bad of website you run because you dont follow your own rules on the chats

Tue May 17, 2005 9:42 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I thought it was off the chain. Tom is one of the most influential survivors to ever play the game. Think about it. He owned the challenges, What he did affected everyone. It was his game to win or lose lol

Tue May 17, 2005 2:31 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Moving to TV and Movies Discussion, where this belongs...

I was never a big fan of reality TV at all, and I'm still not. Occasionally I'll watch Viva La Bam, but that's it.

Tue May 17, 2005 3:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

It was a great season, surprising since they've used an island as the location for quite a few seasons now; it was probably one of the best since the Amazon. I don't see how Stephenie being by herself justifies her deserving to win--its not like she had a choice. Don't get me wrong, I thought Stephenie was great and would have been another worthy winner, but the whole 'she was the last on her tribe and she spent a night alone that makes her awesome' angle doesn't sit too well for me.
Overall, Palau saved the Survivor franchise for me (after being disheartened at the terrible All-Stars season) and I'll probably check out the next one.

Wed May 18, 2005 12:23 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yeah, tom really desrved to win it, the most. HE played strategically, fair, and he was threatening. Also, Ian should'nt have stood down.

Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:12 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]