It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
 KASEYS RP STARRING CRUNCHY AND FRIENDS (RP STARTS TODAY) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Role Play Name: KASEYS RP STARRING CRUNCHY AND FRIENDS YAAAAY
Role Play Genre: fantasy
Role Play Rating: whatever we turn it into

plot: A BUNCH OF FRIENDS GO ON AN ADVENTURE o/ and there's holidays and stuff in it too

characters: guess what? you have to choose your characters!

MAGICAL <s>whores</s> GIRLS:

Quote:
This vain magical girl has hooded white eyes and neck-length, straight, luxurious, black hair worn in an elegant style. She has a very feminine figure. She has hypnotic powers that come from an amulet. Her outfit is mostly orange and white, strongly resembles a punk rocker's outfit, and it shifts and changes in mesmerizing ways.

This wild magical girl's slanted eyes are the color of fresh roses and her shoulder-length, wavy, silky, brown hair is worn in an alluring style. She has a graceful figure. She has strength powers that are activated by sheer willpower. Her impractical uniform is gray and brown in even proportions.

This arrogant magical girl has round brown eyes. Her short, straight, thick hair is the color of amethysts, and is worn in an attractive style. She has an athletic build. She has technology powers that are focused through a pair of earrings. Her menacing outfit is mostly white and it appears to be more of a device than a costume.

This lazy magical girl has almond-shaped blue eyes and waist-length, wavy, thick, red hair worn in an odd style. She has a wasp-waisted figure. She has metal powers that are focused through a series of bracelets. Her costume is white and blue, and it looks like a fusion of a fashion model's finest and a military uniform.

This noble magical girl's almond-shaped eyes are the color of rust and her shoulder-length, straight, fine, orange hair is worn in a severe style. She has a plump figure. She has avian powers that are activated by sheer willpower. Her costume is mostly gray and black, strongly resembles a jumpsuit, and it has decorative feathers.

<s>This aristocratic magical girl has hooded green eyes. Her neck-length, wavy, luxurious hair is the color of fine gold, and is worn in a carefully-crafted style. She has a voluptuous figure. She has insect powers that are activated instinctively. Her no-nonsense uniform is black and green in even proportions and it has a smooth, organic look to it.</s> RESERVED

MAGICAL KNIGHTS:
Quote:

This bubbly magic knight has almond-shaped red eyes. His neck-length, curly, silky hair is the color of ivory, and is worn in a complex style. He has a muscular build. He has holy powers that are activated by rituals. His tight, impractacal outfit is blue and gray and has a strange radiance to it that seems pure, but intense.

This tense magic knight has hooded soot-black eyes and waist-length, straight, luxurious, red hair worn in a utilitarian style. He has a slender build. He has demon powers that are activated by sheer willpower. His non-euclidean, dignified outfit is mostly black and it includes a prominent pentagram on the chest.

This antisocial magic knight has slitted black eyes. His neck-length, straight, fine hair is the color of polished amber, and is worn in a simple style. He has an angular build. He has demon powers that are invoked by a bow. His ominous uniform is black and blue in even proportions.

This proud magic knight has deep-set smoke-gray eyes and neck-length, straight, fine, blue hair worn in a military-style style. He has a narrow build. He has canine powers that come from a crown. His mystical costume is mostly brown and it includes a collar.

<s>This curious magic knight's slanted eyes are the color of sapphires and his short, straight, luxurious, yellow hair is worn in a dignified style. He has a muscular build. He has magic powers that are activated instinctively. His strange, ominous costume is blue and white and it has an odd texture to it, something not of this world.</s>TAKEN

This serene magic knight has slanted brick-red eyes and very long, straight, silky, violet hair worn in a uncomplicated style. He has a slender build. He has angel powers that are focused through a set of pistols. His military-style uniform is mostly yellow.

VAMPIRES (omg):

Quote:

<s>This sensual male vampire has wide brown eyes that are like two patches of dried blood. His fine, wavy, gray hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a pennant blowing in the wind. He is tall and has a masculine build. His skin is light-colored. He can turn into living fog. He can be killed by destroying his heart. His outfits are professional.</s> RESERVED

This sensitive male vampire has almond-shaped indigo eyes. His luxurious, wavy, beige hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a mysterious mask. He is tall and has a graceful build. His skin is light-colored. He doesn't suffer from standard vampiric disabilities.

This generous vampire has slanted brown eyes that are like two bronze coins. His fine, straight, bone-white hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a plume of smoke. He is very tall and has a thin build. His skin is light-colored. He doesn't suffer from standard vampiric disabilities. His outfits are those of a smuggler.

This mysterious vampiress has droopy turquoise eyes. Her silky, wavy, yellow hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a cobra's hood. She has a wasp-waisted build. Her skin is ruddy. She has a wide forehead and wide feet. She has the standard vampiric disabilities. Her outfits are those of a soldier.

This greedy female vampire has slitted gray eyes. Her thick, wavy, night-black hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a pair of wings. She is very tall and has a feminine build. Her skin is tanned. She cannot enter any building without being invited. Her diet requires blood of males. Her outfits are artistic.

This calm vampiress has round blue eyes that are like two windows on the afternoon sky. Her silky, straight, vermilion hair is short and is worn in an attractive style. She is short and has a voluptuous build. She has wide feet. She can project an astral body. She has the standard vampiric disabilities. Her outfits are uncomplicated.

REGULAR PEOPLE:

Quote:

This guy reminds you of an unstoppable machine. He has large gray eyes. His thick, curly, white hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a river. He is very tall and has a broad-shouldered build. His skin is chocolate-brown. He has a weak chin and long-fingered hands. His wardrobe is artistic.

This man reminds you of an unavoidable bloodhound. He has droopy gray eyes that are like two silver coins. His luxurious, wavy, alabaster hair is short and is worn in an impractacal style. He has an athletic build. He has thin eyebrows and wide feet. His wardrobe is severe.

This guy reminds you of an industrious ant. He has almond-shaped eyes the color of ripe plums. His fine, wavy, brown hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a porcupine's quills. He is short and has a graceful build. His skin is ruddy. He has hollow cheeks and a weak chin. His wardrobe is flattering.

This silly lady has large brown eyes. Her thick, straight, gray hair is medium-length and is worn in a severe, simple style. She has a leggy build. She has full lips. Her wardrobe is artistic, and is completely blue.

This determined lady has slanted sapphire eyes. Her fine, straight, night-black hair is neck-length and is worn in an impractacal, artistic style. She has an hourglass build. Her skin is china-white. She has a domed forehead. Her wardrobe is elegant and revealing, with a lot of gray.

This girl puts you in mind of a loyal dog. She has wide blue eyes that are like two pools of water. Her thick, straight, bone-white hair is medium-length and is worn in a weird style. She has a feminine build. Her skin is cream-colored. She has delicate ears. Her wardrobe is elegant and mysterious, with a lot of blue and white.

and if you didnt notice, yes, i did get these from a generator. :3

you ARE allowed to make slight changes to your character. like, if you want them to have low self-esteem instead of the "i hate my life shoot me now plz" thing, you can change that. however, you CANNOT change hair length, powers, how they use that power (like amulets and that kind of crap), disabilities, etc.

this isnt meant to be a serious rp. its supposed to be fun. :D

I ONLY WANT RLY GOOD RPERS AND PEOPLE I CONSIDER TO BE MY FRIENDS TO BE IN THIS RP TY

Last edited by Valentine on Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Crunchy wrote:
Magical Knight:

He's a huge guy, almost similar in appearance to the pokemon Snorlax. Although he may be bigger than everyone else, he's really a big softy at heart. He's like a big teddy bear, but that doesn't slow him down. White skin and brown hair, he wears an iron helm and an iron knightly suit to bear. He can control light in a solid form, such as a protective barrier wall, to objects as sharp as a mini-sword with just a simple clap of the hands.

The name's Jacob.

Valentine wrote:
Magical...it:
Name: Keira
Powers: Angel powers, staff
Appearance: His (I'll refer to him as a boy, even though he's androgynous) hair has the color of burnished iron and goes down right past his shoulders and is worn either down or in a ponytail. His bangs can never fit into a ponytail, though, so they're always on his face. They're cut nice and neat. :D His large eyes are the color of beryl (kind of like emerald green, i guess). he has a girly build (well, he's androgynous, anyone would know that), and he dresses...like a magical girl. his "costume" is pretty practical, the ends cut where they look like a kind of skirt. under it he wears some gray capris. his costume is scarlet and gold in even proportions. he also has a small pair of cream-colored wings, which, unfortunately, don't work.

Personality: Keira is a kleptomaniac, and he tends to forget a lot of things. He's a bit quiet, but he doesn't mind talking when spoken to. He's quite hateful and doesn't forgive easily. However, if he makes a friend, he will be incredibly loyal to them and will always be on their side (unless they REALLY screw something up...).

tessa7338 wrote:

Name: Zephyr
Description: This curious magic knight's slanted eyes are the colour of sapphires. His short, straight, luxurious, yellow hair is worn in a dignified style. He has a muscular build. He has magic powers that are activated instinctively. His strange, ominous costume is blue and white and it has an odd texture to it, something not of this world.
Additional: Zephyr has been a magic knight for about as long as he can remember. He has magical powers and can use them to perform various feats. His favourite spell is a small charm to raise and calm the wind.

Sparrow wrote:

Name: James

This sensual male vampire has wide brown eyes that are like two patches of dried blood. His fine, wavy, gray hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a pennant blowing in the wind. He is tall and has a masculine build. His skin is light-colored. He can turn into living fog. He can be killed by destroying his heart. He's allergic to bunnies and garlic. His outfits are professional. He likes socializing with people, but he's arrogant, and loses his temper quickly.

He manages a small hotel chain.

Twixt wrote:

Name: Lorcan

This sensitive male vampire has almond-shaped indigo eyes. His luxurious, wavy, beige hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a mysterious mask. He is tall and has a graceful build. His skin is light-colored, and his fangs are slightly longer than the average vampire's. He doesn't suffer from standard vampiric disabilities.

He's very shy around people he doesn't know, but is very open and trusting of his friends. He almost never gets angry, and tries to find alternate solutions to a problem without resorting to violence.

Last edited by Valentine on Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This aristocratic magical girl has hooded green eyes. Her neck-length, wavy, luxurious hair is the color of fine gold, and is worn in a carefully-crafted style. She has a voluptuous figure. She has <s>insect</s>bunny powers that are activated instinctively. Her no-nonsense uniform is black and green in even proportions and it has a smooth, organic look to it.

Name: Ashe
Powers: She can communicate with bunnies and she has a very acute sense of hearing/smell
Appearance: here (made from the subetahq HA generator)
Personality: She's very trusting of people. She isn't very courageous, and backs down from alot of things when she has to do it alone. She's not exactly very social, but she is more comfortable when surrounded by others.

Last edited by dragonite on Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I WANNA JOIN

will edit post later

^

Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.

I don't know about my ability to RP. (LINK to most recent rp {I can remember} participated in.)

If accepted I'd like to join as the sensitive male vampire.
Quote:
This sensitive male vampire has almond-shaped indigo eyes. His luxurious, wavy, beige hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a mysterious mask. He is tall and has a graceful build. His skin is light-colored. He doesn't suffer from standard vampiric disabilities.

Do I need anything else? If so:

Name: Samuel
Personality/history: Samuel doesn't enjoy killing humans, he can almost feel the pain himself, and the fear. He tries to kill as little as possible to survive, mostly he steals from hospitals or (if he thinks he has enough reserve) tries to only suck out a bit of blood from a sedated victim, using a switchblade instead of biting so as not to make more like his own cursed self. But Samuel is an young vampire--he was made very recently--so he has lost control a lot more than he would like. Samuel was a optimistic person when he was human, all that changed after he killed for the first time. Now he is a lot more serious about life, as he must always bear the pain of knowing he is a murderer. Only recently has he been able to suck blood and keep the victim alive; this has made him hopeful and revived a bit of his old self. Samuel tries to help anyone he can as a possible repayment for his murders, but sometimes he ends up hurting more than helping. Since Samuel resists his vampire instincts he suffers from a mild duel personality disorder, of his vampire side and his human side; this makes him have short and vicious emotional surges of anger and grief.
Additional appearance: He likes to wear a loose sweatshirt with a hood, jeans and hiking shoes ((*shrug*)).
Fears: A person getting cut or otherwise injured before he can prepare himself, if the scent of blood catches him unaware his instincts can completely take over and make him kill.

Last edited by dunsparce on Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Name: Zephyr
Description: This curious magic knight's slanted eyes are the colour of sapphires. His short, straight, luxurious, yellow hair is worn in a dignified style. He has a muscular build. He has magic powers that are activated instinctively. His strange, ominous costume is blue and white and it has an odd texture to it, something not of this world.
Additional: Zephyr has been a magic knight for about as long as he can remember. He has magical powers and can use them to perform various feats. His favourite spell is a small charm to raise and calm the wind.

Can't wait for this to start. ;)

DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket

Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:22 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

dunsparce: i dont know ;x

Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:59 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

i strongly suggest that if you want to join this rp, you chose your character now. this roleplay will start tomorrow at the latest (well, for me, that's when i wake up later today, since its past midnight), and the only people i will let catch up are people who have their characters reserved for them. there will not be an option to send me your profiles via pm. i'm being nice enough to make this a public role play, so dont slack around. ;[

Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:11 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Name: Lorcan

This sensitive male vampire has almond-shaped indigo eyes. His luxurious, wavy, beige hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a mysterious mask. He is tall and has a graceful build. His skin is light-colored, and his fangs are slightly longer than the average vampire's. He doesn't suffer from standard vampiric disabilities.

He's very shy around people he doesn't know, but is very open and trusting of his friends. He almost never gets angry, and tries to find alternate solutions to a problem without resorting to violence.

o:

Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

RP STARTS..NOW! :D

Keira was lounging under a tree. There hadn't been any snow in a few days now, so it was safe to snooze in dirt. His head poked out of the tree's shade. Keira always got headaches from the sun when it was this bright, but it warmed him all the same and promised a nice nap. He was curled up in a ball but his arms were sprawled out, which was his usual position when sleeping and his friends made fun of him for it. Today, there was nothing better to do than sleep.

He was having a pleasant dream as well. A dream about some other world, a world that was like a fusion of this one and the other one. There were half-angels and sprites and magic, but it wasn't that common and they also had technology from the other world, which still hadn't come to this one. Well, this world had guns and stuff, but no computers or anything like that. That didn't mean this world was boring at all.

Certainly not. If this world were boring, Keira wouldn't have been waken up by his noisy friends.

like i said in the profile, keira is androgynous but will be referred to as a guy.

Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:22 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This sensual male vampire has wide brown eyes that are like two patches of dried blood. His fine, wavy, gray hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a pennant blowing in the wind. He is tall and has a masculine build. His skin is light-colored. He can turn into living fog. He can be killed by destroying his heart. He's allergic to bunnies and garlic. His outfits are professional. He likes socializing with people, but he's arrogant, and loses his temper quickly.

He manages a small hotel chain.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:29 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((My bad, Kaseykase. I was gonna delete them anyway.))

Asleep behind that same very tree was Jacob. With his helm tilted down, he snored away while dreaming about food, food and more food.

Suddenly, he was awakened by his own belly grumbling. Jacob clunched his stomach, "Ugh, I'm hungry. Anyone got something to eat around here?" he asked as he looked up saddened.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lorcan lay on a branch above, half asleep. He opened his deep, blue-violet eyes and gazed at a nearby sparrow before closing them again. Lorcan brushed the hair out of his face, reached into his bag, and dropped an apple to the ground without saying a word.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:15 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Jacob caught the apple and smiled. "Thanks, Lorcan! Owe you one, buddy!" he said happily, throwing the apple into his mouth, chewing, and then swallowing it in one great gulp.

Happy with himself, Jacob got up and pranced around the tree, "Okay, so what are we gonna actually do today? HUH?" he stopped to glance down at Keira, chuckling, "And I'm supposed to be the fat and LAZY one?"

Jacob poked Keira to wake up, "C'mon, Keira, let's do something exciting!"

Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Keira's eyes fluttered open. Noticing it was Jacob who was looking him right in the eyes, and not someone from the world he was dreaming about, he groaned. "What? I was sleeping..." He shut his eyes again and turned on his side. "I want to sleep..."

Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:45 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

He walked back around the tree to see Lorcan.

"Lorcan...? Wanna?"

Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Due to the commotion , Lorcan was now wide awake. He gracefully hopped down from a limb and turned around to see Jacob looking straight at him, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Sure!" Lorcan said, smiling brightly. "Lets see if anyone else wants to also."

Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:01 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ashe hopped(more like fell) down from a tall branch of the tree. She had been awakened by all the commotion Lorcan and Jacob were making.

"Hey, where are you guys going?" she asked, yawning. " I wanna come.."

She blinked a few times, then looked around for something interesting to do. Suddenly she felt something rather squishy underneath her feet. "..Huh?" Ashe looked down to find she had stepped Keira, who was still trying to sleep.

"Err, sorry Kiera.." Ashe said, giggling at the foot mark on Keira's shirt. "So, aren't you going to come with us?"

Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Zephyr's eyes popped open at the prospect of doing something exciting. He quickly got up from where he had bene resting under the tree, and brushed a bit of grass off his costume. He chased after Lorcan and Jacob. "Count me in!"

DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket

Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:06 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Jacob clapped his hands together, "Then it's decided, we're going on an adventure!"

Looking down at the lazy sleep Keira, Jacob gently lifted him/her over his shoulder and walked off, just after turning around looking a bit confuzzled to the others, "Uh...where to first, huh?" he chuckled.

((You can call Jacob Crunchy for a nickname his friends like calling him.))

Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well..." James started, he had just walked out of the forest where had spent the last three hours picking flowers, "There's the Green River to the east, or the village-market of Opary in the north, unless someone has another suggestion?"

Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Boooooring." Ashe sighed. "Theres never anything fun to do around here."

Her eyes landed on Keira. "Ugh, Keira really needs to wake up. You can't just carry him all the way to wherever we're planning on going," she told Jacob as she slugged Keira on the back of the head.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]