It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next
 Legacy of Spira {Still Accepting!} 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Razzira, that's exactly why we should wait until tomorrow. The sun's already begun to set and they'll be coming out within a few hours. If we leave now a large percentage of the team is sure to be killed. If we wait until the morning the only members in danger will be our guards. I expect we'll need between 4 and 5, leaving me, you, The Dragonkin, The Vampire, and one other...it would be much better if everyone would take part though."

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:33 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"My name's Xaviar, in case you didn't know." I said, walking back over to Nero and Razzira "Thanks. This'll come in handy, especially in the case of an attack." I slipped the vial into my pocket.

Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((It's Vice actually, but it doesn't matter much.))

"I'm sorry, Azeroth. I'll be sure to remember. I still have yet to learn all of your names. We should probably rally together the others and get them somewhere safe. Prefferably away from windows. Azeroth, are you ready?"

Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:15 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I'll help him out." I started flying around "Everybody, meet together in the center of the building! Repeat, the center of the building!"

Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:23 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Razzira followed Vice towards the center of the building, "Vice, I hope they all can fight..they look too young." Quickly drawing his Wo Dao, he scanned the halls, steadily moving faster, "Hey Vice, If you guys ever encounter anyone by the names of Shirn or Tiram...Run, Daein Elites, I...know them."

Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Thank you Azeroth, now we just need to wait for Nero and the other man. I hope we can trust him..." He turned and walked with Razzira. "Yes...those names sound quite familiar. Old 'friends' of yours?" He laughed lightly. "Who's to say we won't meet them during the war?" He coughed loudly, clearing his throat. "This fleet may be young, but I can see alot of hope in them. Nero's proven his worth, what's to say the rest won't? Besides...it's good to be allied with a vampire and dragonkin." He leaned in and spoke quietly. "THey'll be great for business purposes...nobody would rip off a team with both a vampire AND dragonkin."

Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:15 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((Sorry, I was busy all day yesterday and such.))

I sighed, got up and put my cloak on, and left the room. I had my cards in my hand, and the Dragon.... What was his name again?. Anyhow, he had left before I could play war, and now I was moving to the center of the building. Just as I was ready to open the door, I saw my reflection in a window. Gasping, I placed up my hood and put my headband in. I then opened the door, and walked to the dragon...Oh yeah! His name is Xaviar! I snuck up behind him and whispered to him, "Still up for a game of war?" I was smiling at the idea of possibly scaring him.

Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Even if all you said is true, Vice, the battlefield is no place to find out your not a skilled warrior, although we can get "discounts"." Stepping into the room he saw Xaviar and Rinae, but walked past them and cleared space to practice his formations. As he continued, he moved both body and blade faster until his blade was just short of a blur to the eye, soon after he sheathed his Wo Dao, and drew his Iron Blade, and again hastened his speed, yet did not reach close to the speed obtained with the Wo Dao. As he slowed down and paused again, breath heavy, he sheathed the blade, muttering something about a lack of speed under his breath, after recovering he glanced around the room once more, "Anyone up for a quick sparring match?"

Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I jumped a little when Rinae asked her question.
"Later. Seems that The others have something important to say." I turned to Razzira.
"Not now, seems we have to hear some important information or something. That, and I don't have a clue how to use a sword."

Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"If not now then when Razzira? These people may not get much time at all." Vice drew his steel blade and faced Razzira. "Sure...a little spar never hurt anyone. Just don't go easy on me, kid!" He rushed toward Razzira, their blades clashing loudly. He paused and turned to Xaviar. "If you still want to guard for the night, be ready soon. Once Nero comes back we're starting!" He spoke breathlessly and continued his match.

Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:04 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I smiled when I saw Xaviar jump, chuckled silently, and then stood by the window with my bow in a place where I could fire easily. I then waited for Nero to come back.

Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I followed Rinae over to the window, then watched Vice battle Razzira

Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Azeroth walked into a dusty and dingy room where he saw a small copper cauldron and an old burner, he also noticed a rickity cupboard. Setting the cauldron on the burner, and turning it on, he opened the cupboard. Inside there where several jars filled with many ingredients. Azeroth poured several cups of water into the pot, it began to simmer. I think I'll make a pot of curealls. Let's see I'll need, newt eyes, dragon scales, and...uh-oh there aren't any warthog tusks. I guess I'll have to find some. He turned off the burner and walked back into the main room.

^_^

Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:12 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Finally something challenging for my blades." Turning sideways he quickly drew his Wo Dao, while sheathing his Iron Blade, "If you dont want me to go easy, I should use my good sword." The blades rapidly clash, Rezzira winced as Vice's blade just skins across his right arm, "It's rare someone hits me, good job." Rezzira quickly picked up the pace, following the exact form he had been practicing, yet working hard to ensure no fatal blows would be landed.

Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Vice moved back and forth quickly, trying to keep up with Razzira's Wo Dao. His arm was now covered in several tiny cuts. "I must admit, Razzira, it's been quite awhile since another human left me any wounds." Vice fell to his knee. "But I'm much too old for this..." He breathing grew heavy and turned to a weave as he soon started to cough deeply. "You're a very formidle opponent...and i trust you'll be a valuable member of our guild."

Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:01 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I'm back." I said as I entered the guild ((I skipped the part where we head back, if that's okay with you)). I looked at Vice "What happened? You're covered in cuts!", then I noticed that Razzira was wielding his sword "Oh, no matter, I understood."

Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Nero rushed over and helped up Vice. "You've been sparring again havn't you?" "Heheh, just a bit..." He coughed again, loudly. "You shouldn't push yourself like that, Vice." "Don't worry about it, kid, but i need your guys' help tonight. We need to put up a defense against a few gorgons..." "Gorgons? But why?" "They're allied to Spira." "Vice, I'm in." Nero turned to the man. "How about you?"

Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:05 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I'm in. But might you have a warthog tusk or two? I'll need them to make a batch of curealls, they could help us against the gorgons."

^_^

Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Nero raised his head up "I have a few. Here, let me get them." Vice smirked. That kids really starting to show some proimse. Nero ran back to his room and flung open the door to search for the tusk. He quickly dugt hrough his chest and found them. He soon ran back, out of breath and handed them to Azeroth. He panted as he spoke. "Here...you go."

Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:43 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Rezzira sheathed his blade and approached Vice, "Your one of the best Vice, but you have let your age catch up to you." Rezzira sat down in the nearest chair, and drank from a half full concoction, concoctions, although being the best of medicines, healing both exhaustion and wounds, had the drawback of a mild burning sensation while it was in effect. "Nero, give this to Vice." He threw a concoction to Nero. "Tonight will be our safest night for a long time."

Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:36 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Nero had just barely caught the concoction and handed it to Vice. His face contorted immediately after the first sip. He quickly shook his head, getting over the aftershock. "Amen, pal." As they continued talking Vice raised his hand for silence. He pointed back toward the window. "Nero, check it out. Nero lowly made his way to the window, peaking his head over just so his eyes and forehead shown. "Vice...its Gorgons." "I feared as much..." "That's not all. They have Bael with them as well." Vice drank down the last bit of his concoction and drew his blade. "Are you all ready?" "Vice, none of our formations will work, there's way too many!" "Dammit! I hadn't planned on Bael, let alone so many Gorgons." He turned back. "Anyone have a quick battle plan?"

Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:47 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I had one, but didn't know how to say it. I looked at Vice, and thought my plan over again.
We would trick them by acting as though we didn't have as many as we did. For example, I could hide somewhere high up to shoot arrows and such, but not until the time is right. Xaviar could do the same, but sometimes shoot beams of ice out at the soldiers. The Vampire could brew potions or fight - Either one of us could hide up above and throw harmful potions on the enemy. We could have a number fighting, and halfway through the battle, when they are 'certain' about how many opponents there were, we could surprise them. I walked over to Xaviar, and whispered the plan to him, before exiting the door to teh hallway. However, I stood right outside of it, listening.

Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:56 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Guys, he has a plan. His little silence problem prevents him from saying it. Here's the plan..." I proceeded with what she had said.
"How's that?"

Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Outside the room, I looked around to see if anyone was watching, then did a silent cheer. Within moments, I calmed down, and proceeded to continue to wait.

Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Rezzira paced back and forth muttering to himself periodically until stopping just short of Vice, "We are the only two who will survive going frontal against the force, I need you to cover my back, "The young one is right, we will have to try to surprise them, Do what you can." With that he drew his Wo Dao and raced out of the room.

Last edited by Lyon_Pelleas on Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next