It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:10 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Travel IQ Challenge! 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Just a heads-up. It's recommended that if you don't want to read the whole thing, stick with the paragraphs in the stars. It'll help, trust meh.

What. Think you know your world better than anyone else at Psypokes? Now, THIS is the place (ermmm, competition) to find out!

*You will be playing a game that tests your knowledge of the world, location of cities, specifically. After you die ("lose" is the correct term), you will PM ME YOUR SCORE, as well as a snapshot of it. (Print Screen key, open Paint, paste, cut it so it's just the score, copy, new, paste, save as, name it something, go to an uploading site or something, send me the link to the picture. THE LINK TO IT. If you do not understand please PM me, subject titled "SNAPSHOT HELP".)

The reason I am having you PM your scores to me is because if someone gets an awesome score, and an entrant doesn't do as well, they'll keep playing until they get an awesome score. I don't really want this to happen, so...yeah.

*When you PM me, be sure to topic it - "IQ CHALLENGE SUBMISSION". Include your IQ, score, and picture. What I really want is the IQ, but the picture is just to prove yourself. btw, don't Photoshop your evidence.

Where. lol, you're funny. Here of course! *Actually, the actual GAME is here.

When. *Anytime from today to December 26th, which is Wednesday. That's for the normal competition, if there are no ties or such.

Who. Anybody who is literate or not banned. I'm telling you, though, if you can't spell "Red, Green, and Blue!" then get outta here.

*To show that you're reading this, add the day of your birth after your name. So, if "Practice Guru" wanted to enter, and his birthday was December 21st, he'd write "Practice Guru21" after his post. Sample: "I want to enter! ~Practice Guru21."

Prize. *The prize right now is 100 Psybucks. But there's a slight entry fee, which consists of 10 Psybucks, which goes into the jackpot. (Don't ask.) So, if Practice Guru enters, he will donate 10 Psybucks, and the prize pool is 110 Psybucks.

Posts. *Post here if you're entering with the code. Don't post your scores, kiddos! Want to spam? I don't think so.

Entries. People who are *in* will have their name here. Your name will be italicized if you've submitted a score.
NarutoFreak

REMEMBER, YOU WILL ONLY BE JUDGED BY YOUR IQ AND YOUR SCORE TO THE NEAREST 10 THOUSAND! (Or 1 thousand. I need to figure that out.)

..you can always e-mail me..</center>

Last edited by Uchiha Itachi on Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:31 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Our forum members playing a game that tests their IQs? That is hilarious.

Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:43 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Oh, a mod violating the "don't spam" rule isn't as funny, but still made me chuckle.
EDIT - mah bad, you're an admin. Which makes it funnier.

Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:25 am
Illiterate
Illiterate

Meh I'll join. I guess... ~Narutofreak'23

Oh oops, I'll change it.

Diamond friend code: CAMEL 0473 6261 7388
When you want to trade or something, pm me. =]

Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Jonatron wrote:
Xatu Unlickely this guy wont get powered.

Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:44 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I suppose Gnaaye wins, since his IQ was 107 (congrats, mate!) and was the only person who submitted a picture. Congrats, lol. I'll send your prize now.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:22 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

107 isn't that high...and IQ =/= how smart one is. It's just a number that's supposed to measure potential. Hence why I never bother to take any more IQ tests. They're pointless and really don't tell you a whole lot...

- DNA

Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:43 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:17 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]