It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 OMG CHARMED 
idk i love charmed FANS COME HERE AND BASK IN ALYSSA MILANO'S GLORY

Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I love this show too! But sadly they don't show it on any of my TV stations anymore, and my mother thought it was satanic. She would never let me watch it.

^_^

Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:48 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ohh dear. If you hadn't guessed upon seeing my name, I also love Charmed. It finished quite a while ago though. I watched it from when it first aired in England right the way through to the end. My dad said to me one night
"There's a programme on about witches that I thought you might like."
So I watched it that night; loved it and I've just watched it ever since. I used to go to Church and on the nights I did, I made my dad tape it. Every now and again he forgot and I went mad, lol.
I was a bit ":|" when the bad thing happened in series 3 and everything changed...and I never liked Billy...but yes, it's a brilliant show and my favourite, (along with Buffy). I'll own all the series one day - when I can afford it. I feel disloyal to Charmed as I've had all the Buffy series for a while, lol.

I used to be attracted to Alyssa Milano, (Phoebe), and for the first series or two she was my favourite character but then I was more attracted to Holly Marie Combs, (Piper), and after a while, I wasn't attracted to any of them but 'Piper' became my favourite character and has been ever since. I still love 'Phoebe' though, and 'Prue' was always close.

Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:45 pm
i cried during the last episode i am a pitiful person .... never cared for pruedence though paige weas much better

Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:30 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I cried many times during the years of watching Charmed but I tend to when I get attached to characters and something 'bad' happens.
How old are you?

Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:27 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

From what I can remeber Piper was my favorite character. But through the first few episodes Phoebe was my favorite, I never really liked Prue and when Paige came along I liked her and then I liked Piper again. I belive I got to watch up to somewhere in season five untill my mother made me stop watching it. I, however, would protest and say things like "But they're good witches" it was actually kind of funny.

^_^

Last edited by pokemon_otaku on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:20 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

my fav show! ^_^ Piper is probably my favorite character.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]