It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 2nd RP 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((alright, ill work on that l8r. and this is gonna be a looong post :D ))

"Well," I began, "my home is in Ecruteak City , in the Johto region. My first pokemon was my absol. The rare hunter was trying to capture it. It had silver fur instead of white, and blue eyes insted of red. On a night with a full moon, a blue halo of light appears over it's head. And thats why i named her Halo. I figured she must be valuble, so i hid her in my basement and took care of her. Then, since i had my first pokemon, I left on a journey to be a dark-pokemon breeder and trainer, but not to become the champion. Since I was breeding dark-pokemon, my neighbor asked me to train his poochyena, since it was weak, and in return, he would give me a rare pokemon. So I left. I found an eevee, and trained it until it evolved into an Umbreon, which i named Umbry. Then, I got on the ferry, and came here, in search of more dark-pokemon. And thats about it..."

((I changed my avatar. looks better now, if i do say so myself. anyway, if anyone wants to join this RP, do it now, before we REALLY, REALLY, get started. unless, of course, CHARZARDRAKE doesnt want any more ppl in here.))

Sat May 14, 2005 7:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Yeah now it looks better! You hit the button, dark phantom. Anyone who wants to join, do it right after this post!!))
I decided that since I was going to be camping alone, that I had the whole night to myself. It seemed to me that it was going to be nicier to sleep in a cave than outside. I had heard that Sootopolis City had a cave, so I call out Charizard and climb to his back.
"Charizard! Fly me to Sootopolis City!!" As Charizad kicks off the ground, I silentlly wish Nick good luck with the Pokemon trade.

As I get to Sootopolis, I land Charizard in front of the Pokemon Center. I go in and glance at the clock. It reads eleven o`clock. I ask Nurse Joy to heal all of my Pokemon and that I'll be back. I go to the information Center, and ask the man for cave pamphlett. After he hands one over, I go back to the Pokemon Center. I sit down in a squishy chair and read about the caves. In about another hour, I got my Pokemon back and left. For the next hour, I scouted out the caves. I trained my Pokemon and found secrets in the cave.
I then heard a loud roar followed by a tremendous squeal of pain.
I run to a rock and tell Blaziken to move it aside. I crawl through and find the two most rare pokemon that there are...

"I promised Nick that I'll give him a rare Pokemon and I have caught it. But instead I'll trade him my Slowpoke and then swipe his silver Absol. I'll keep my Kyogre and you'll be here to rot!!" The Rare Hunter laughs and turns to leave. Nick's neighbor really is a Hunter! I thought. I've got to stop him!! As he leaves, he drops a key. He doesn't realize, so when he leaves, I realese Typhlosion and tell him to cut the ropes holding me. I then go over and pick up the key.
"Guys, I need some light in here!" I say to them, and my Pokemon use their flames to illuminate the walls. I then go to the walls and feel a keyhole. I put the key in and turn. The wall opens to reveal a thrashing Pokemon held tight by chains. "Groudon," I say in awe as the Pokemon roars loudly.
I think about what I can do and then say, "Groudon if you want out, then you have to trust me!!" The Pokemon keeps thrashing about for a while, but then calms. "Blaziken! Blaze Kick the chains!!" As the chains dissolve, Groudon relaxes.

"Do you trust me?" The Pokemon nods it's head as I toss a Great Ball.
((It's long, yes. But not-detailed, no! :D :mrgreen:))

Sun May 15, 2005 10:58 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((we will just have to wait until charzardrake gets beck. stay on as long as you can.))

EDIT: ((post glitch, mine is after WPM's!))
EDIT2: ((he wont be back until tomorow :( ...))

Sun May 15, 2005 6:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((What town are we in? I really need to know so I can tell my history.))

Sun May 15, 2005 6:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Sorry about not coming back! :( To awnser you question, WPM, it was supposed to be in the mountains, but the town can be at Fallarbor Town.))
As I fly back to Fallarbor on my Charizard, I think of all the stories I have heard; all the stories about Groudon and Kyogre fighting and erupting chaos throughout the World.
I push Charizard to go faster, although I don't know what the Hunter is using to get back to the town, I do know that I have to get there before he does. I must tell Andy and Nick. Andy Will be able to fight; but Nick will have to hide. I thought. As Fallarbor Town get's closer, I land Charizard near Andy's door. I burst in and rush into his room.
"ANDY!! ANDY!! Wake up! The Neighbor's a fake!!"

I sit down between Nick and him and explain.
"Whoa. You haev a legendary Pokemon!" Exclaimed Nick.
"Yeah!" I reply while jumping up. "Now, we need a plan!"

((Okay. The way that this is going to work is that WPM will get Kyogre somehow, and dark phantom will get the two Deoxis. Then All the rest of the lgdrys will be caught by random.))

Mon May 16, 2005 2:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((let's leave deoxys out of this, he is to 00ber. i'll catch rayquaza instaed.))

Mon May 16, 2005 2:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mon May 16, 2005 3:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((00ber? Okay. PM me.))

about wat?

Mon May 16, 2005 3:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Never-mind. Guys, lets not use this thread for questions and stuff. Use this thread for the story. Please try to post a story peice rather than just a question or an awnser. Thanks!!))

The next morning, we had alot of spies all over the town. Most of them were Officer Jenny's spies, but others were Andy's friends. We all had to pitch in to catch thist theif.
Officer Jenny had told us about the things that she had heard in other cities. The Hunter's Gang were raiding every town and stealing the Pokemon. They were then going to go back and sell the Pokemon for profit. Each Pokemon were caged up and locked away untill the next town was raided. The pokemon were enraged when they were caged up, but could do nothing to stop it.
Andy and I hooked up his house with alarms, motion sensers, and micro-video cameras to make sure that the theif came. When he did, Andy would let him in. In the back room, there was a fake trading machine. When it would be turned on and being used, the two people would stand on either side of it. The people would put they're Pokemon that they wanted trade in the ball slot, and the balls would get sucked up into the trading machine. It would be exactly the same if the machine didn't switch the Pokemon and give them right back. It would be perfect!

Tue May 17, 2005 12:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

one of Officer Jenny's spies came running into town. "They are coming!" he yelled. Everyone got ready...

Wed May 18, 2005 11:43 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Everybody hides and Andy, Nick, and I run into Andy's house. Inside, Andy runs to greet the hunter at the front door, and Nick goes to the back. I hide behind a lawn ordament of a blue Poliwhirl, and call out my Typlosion. "Typlosion!! Dig underground!! Litsen for the footsteps of the Hunter, just like we planned!" Just as Typlosion gets underground, is when the Hunter comes strolling up the hill.
Inside, Nick was in a nervous nervous state. "What if he does get my Absol? I can't give it away!!" He is so nervous about meeting his Hunter neighbor, Andy Noted. The doorbell starts dinging, and Nick runs into the back room. Andy opens the door and says hi to the Hunter.
The Hunter looks around and asks, "Is this were Nick lives?" Ever since he moved away from Jhoto, I never saw him again."
Andy replies, "No, this is my home. Nick just got here a few days ago, and he's staying here for a while." Well, I'd better make 'friends' with him, so he doesn't suspect anything. Andy thinks.
"Well, we'd better get into the back, Andy's already waiting there." They walk into the back and they start the trading.

((I'll leave the rest of this part to you guys, WPM and dark_phantom!)) :D

Wed May 18, 2005 12:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Me and my 'friend' put the pokeballs in the fake trading machine.

((your turn, WPM. i'm too tired to post anymore *yawn*.
lol i wrote yawn at the same time i really yawned.))

Wed May 18, 2005 12:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Outside, I look around to check if everyone is in their places. After that, I climb to the top of Poliwhirl and used the binoculars to spy in. The two people inside have had just sent their pokeballs and are getting the new ones. The two get their Pokemon, and then the Hunter asks if he could see Nicks Pokemon. Nick winces, but then quickly recovers. He leets out his pokemon, and the Hunter studies them. He then snatches the Absol and starts to run.
I yell for everybody, and just when the Hunter blasts out. Every one had their Pokemon released, and aimed for powerfull attacks. The Hunter is so suprised that he dropped the Absol. The absol turs right around and uses the Razor Wind that it was storing up. The Hunter falls over and get cut badly from all the leaves and sticks that rush over him. The officers then pounce on him, and releive him of his Pokemon.
Officer Jenny runs over and checks to make sure that the Hunter is tied up and can't get loose, before turning to Nick.
"Nick, that was an awful great thing that you just let happen, and i want to give you these three Pokemon that he was carrying." Officer Jenny hands over the three Pokemon, and then realeses them from thier pokeballs. I stare up in awe as two rare Pokemon come out, plus a tiny Slowpoke. Tyranitar and Kyogre stare at me like I'm an ant. I glance over to Nick and Andy and see that they're just as suprised.
"Whoa," mumbles Nick. "Wow. I just love this Tyranitar!! It's huge!! This other Pokemon though, it looks as if it's a water Pokemon. Even though it's a legandary, I can't keep it." He looked down trying to think of what he could do.
Andy couldn't let this get by. "I'll keep it!! I'm a water Pokemon master!" He jumps up and down and hopes that Nick will let him.
"Well duh! Of course I'll give it to you. After all you did help me by saving my Absol." Nick gives the ultra ball to Andy. "Now what can I give you?" Nick thinks for a moment. "You already have a legandary, and I'm already your friend. So what can I give you?"
I think of what i want, and it finally comes to me. "How about you give me somthing that I would like, like a rare fire Pokemon, that is a bird?"
I give him a moment before he get's it.

Sun May 22, 2005 9:39 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((stick a fork in it and call it done. this RP is dead as a doornail!))

Tue May 24, 2005 10:31 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Tue May 24, 2005 12:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Can someone lock this? That way nobody posts here.

Mon May 30, 2005 5:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm very sorry, but I'm going to have to resign from this RP. I'm physicly and emotionally drained. I can't think of anything to save my life.

I'm sorry.

Mon May 30, 2005 5:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

That's Fine. D_P say's that it's ' dead as a doornail' but thanx anyways!

Mon May 30, 2005 5:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Mon May 30, 2005 8:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

sorry for dbl posting but can i get a mod to lock this? thx.

Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4