It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next
 Legacy of Spira {Still Accepting!} 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

War? I don't know how long I'd survive. But then again they'll need somone like me. Somone different, powerful, somone they'd never expect to see on the other side. "I'm in too!" Azeroth looked at the too new strangers. "Who are these two people Vice?" Azeroth indicated the man with wings and the man with the flying sword.

^_^

Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:15 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Who are these two people, Vice?" asked the vampire.
"I wish I could answer." I muttered.

Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:37 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Vice turned to the winged-man. "I'm sorry but we don't have a library. There should be on in town though, Nero will show you there if you'd like." He then turned to Azeroth. "Azeroth, This is Razzira. He is a well known Swordmaster with many accomplishments. He made famous in guilds like this. As for the other...well, I'm not exactly certain. He claims to have amnesia. Yet I've never seen a human with wings before. Especially such a deep red." He stepped back up on the box he had been perched on earlier and spoke to the group. "Everyone, I'm so glad that you've decided to help us. Even when those, thought most loyal, can not." He stepped down yet again and approached Razzira, handing him the letter. "Basically, before today we were a guild of 3. We've lost one and gained many, but this letter entitles us to either joining the war under Daein, or being executed by them on the said day. We have about 2 days to make a full desicion."

Nero walked up to the man, rather comfortably. "Hello again, would you like to see the library? There's a rather fine one up in town, but busy about now. I go a few hours a day to find new tomes for my magic."

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:50 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I turned towards the mage "Great, I'll come with you when you go." I could feel that I would be good friends with this man.

Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:30 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I continued to stare towards Razzira. I was silently hoping that he would not mention anything. With that, I placed on my white gloves under my cloak, and used them to pull my cloak closer together. Even hands could give my gender away.

Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The word "Daein" swam through his mind for quite some time, images of past wars he fought both for and against them until his looked into Vice's eyes. "Vice, it doesn't look like this is a very experienced group, As you may know, Daein's army....demands full skill, so if we join, and we cannot meet their needs..it will be an unpleasant experience, but if we fight, we may still fall due to our lacking not only numbers but experienced fighters.." Rezzira studied Azeroth closely before turning his sight back to Rinae, "Isn't it uncomfortable in that cloak, are you ok?"

Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I was startled, but was careful to hide it. I nodded almost too quickly, and mentally sighed.
Just great....I hope I didn;t make him suspicious...

Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"This is true, Razzira, but I have confidence in this group. A few helped my squad to defeat a few Bael just 12 hours ago, and if they're as bad as they seem. They would surely die before Daein would have a chance to convict any of them. Spira's numbers are so high in fact that we'll be soon killed whether we join or not. I've heard talk that they have numerous spies all over this wood. I was trying to keep this hidden from the others until later, but if word gets out that we're helping the resistance, there's a chance that we could all be ambushed here and now. So as we sleep, we'll need guards." He looked at the hooded man, hoping that he hadn't heard Vice's words.

"E-excuse me, we should probably leave now before it gets dark." Nero tapped the man's shoulder, hoping to not disturb him. "Afterall, that's when most of the monsters come out."

Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:31 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I stared at Vice from the corner of my eyes with my hood only somewhat turned. I tightened my cloak and waved goodnight to the others, leaving to get to my room.

Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"If we must stay here tonight, with guards," I said "Then I volunteer."
I looked at the carved figures before placing them back into my pocket.
"Soon" I whispered "Soon."

Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Vice watched the man walk off. Now what's gotten into him? He turned to the Dragonkin. "I must say, I admire you're courage. Especially at how young you look." He set his hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry, in case things get out of hand. I'm going too."

Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:21 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I've always been rather independent. Being cautious was pretty much never an option. I had to mature quickly, due to...certain circumstances that I wish not to discuss. And thanks, it would be good to not have to be alone."

Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Should anyone need any help, I might be of assistance. For nightime is when I'm at my strongest. I do not fear the darkness." Azeroth was mostly talking to the Dragonkin. "On another note, might you have a cauldron I could use? It seems I'm running low on elixirs."

^_^

Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Vice laughed lightly with the Dragonkin. "You're in a guild now, kid. Get used to help...cos' you're gonna be needing it. Nothing personal, but we all do now and then." He turned to Azeroth. "As for you, there shouldb e a cauldron in the back somewhere. It's kind of small though, sorry it's inconvenient."

Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

When I got in my room, I took off my cloak and sat on my bed, still clad in white, and took out m headband, now having nothing black on me. I took out a pile of cards and started to shuffle them, leaving my door unlocked. I then laid out the cards and started to play Solitaire.

((If anyone wants to play 'go fish' with me, just come in.))

Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As the two left the building, Nero had a sense of uneasiness and tried to hurry along to town. He looked back often to see if the man was keeping up. I'm not sure what it is...but i have this horrible feeling. He looked back at the man's sword and gulped. I hope I'm not making a mistake... Once in town, Nero caught many of the people looking at the two. "I suppose it's rare to see a mage and a winged-man walking through town here." He laughed lightly as they aproached the library.

Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:36 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Yep, major freakiness..." I added, then I noticed the way Nero was acting.
"I something bothering you?" I asked.

Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"It's nothing. Justa bad feeling." Nero soon found a book and sat down. "So have you found anything of interest?" He read rather quickly and was soon on another book.

Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:05 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"No, not yet." I said. I walked on for a couple of minutes, then a book caught my attention. I sat on the armchair and opened it. I sat there for a while, pondering on it's contents.
Perfect... I thought One step closer to finding out who I am...

Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:36 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I decided to find my room so I could at least get a feal for it. I went over to it and opened the door. I was immidietly aware that the strange girl who didn't seem to want to reveal her gender was there with her cards.
"My bad." I said "Wrong room. Hey, you up for a card game or something? I like war."

Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Nero peeked over eagerly at the book the man was reading. "Ohhh, what'd you find? Something good I hope." He was holding about 4 seperate tomes' All containing different types of Fire Spells.

Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:04 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Yep, found what I was searching for." I replied.
I placed the book back, then decided to borrow a book on sword techniques and a book on monsters, just to know what I could encounter later on.

Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Nero looked out the window as the sun was slowly moving below the horizon. "E-excuse me. We should probably start to head back. No telling what type of monsters come out at night." Nero picked up his books and carried them to the counter.

Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:36 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Vice, we will have to get where you are taking us quickly, this area...Gorgons return by the night...Else we risk petrification or death." Rezzira stretched out his legs, and reached into a pouch, taking a concoction out of the pouch before closing the pouch, he slowly approached Xaviar and held out his hand with the concoction, "Take this, works fine enough for almost any wound." With that he turned his sight back to Vice, "As for Watch, I request to be the sole sentry."

Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next