It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:08 pm

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Psybucks store? 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'd really like to have a psybucks store. I already have PAINT. What else do I need besides approval?And how do I get the stuff in? In fact, If the reader of this is a shopkeeper, please help me out from putting examples to selling things.I need all the help and knowledge I can get if I want to start my own psybucks store.

Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:46 pm
Report this post
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

hmm.. basicly i dont know.... i just started without all the aproval crap... if you ask me psypoke is digging his own grave ...
and you cant just start a psybuck store?

Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:50 pm
Report this post
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Huh? I read in the rules that you need approval?! Oh, forget that! Take me under your wing, please! Mentor me into a good psybucks store keeper.I beg of you!I'll worry about my approval!

Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:57 pm
Report this post
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:02 pm
Report this post
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

(by the way, posting in the shop approval thread about asking how to make siggies and avvies was really not cool.)

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:07 pm
Report this post
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

nick am i able to take him under my wing?

Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:09 pm
Report this post
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Hello, Nfield.Sorry about what happened in the post count thread, but I had once seen a post by sNOw saying that if a topic needed to be locked, to PM a mod.I did not even PM him.My mistake. Sorry again.

Also, sorry about the approval thread.

Anyways, moving on: can he take me under his wing?

Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:17 pm
Report this post
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I don't care; the shop approval thread is only for those under 100 posts that want to start a shop by themselves. As long as PDM opens the shop, and hires you, and you guys don't have full convos in your shops, I'm really lax.

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:31 pm
Report this post
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Did you read that,PDM? So, what do you say?
I'll just need a little mentoring, that is all.
Thanks, nfield!
Hey, Poke_D_Molisher, message me here so we can begin it all!

P.S. My time zone's difirrent.I live in Florida.(United States)

Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:37 pm
Report this post
Lite Four
Lite Four

I think what I said was if a topic which was locked needs to be unlocked, PM a moderator with a good reason explaining why =/

And while you need to seek approval to start a shop if you do not fulfill the requirements, there's no need to seek permission to join up with another shop owner in an existing shop, so feel free to do so. Just keep the discussion to PM, and no engage in a 1-on-1 convo with the other party like you and PDM are doing right now.

Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:29 pm
Report this post
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Alright!Wait, I did not get what you said about seeking to join someone!
I was just trying to get advice on starting my own shop.But, when PDM's offer came, I just decided to join him.I still do not get what you said. :?

Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:32 pm
Report this post
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Then I shall [attempt to] explain (if your remark was directed at sN0wBaLL, Drakontas):

sN0wBaLL wrote:
I think what I said was if a topic which was locked needs to be unlocked, PM a moderator with a good reason explaining why =/ This is if a discussion may have been left unfinished. However, doing it frequently should be avoided.

And while you need to seek approval to start a shop if you do not fulfill the requirements, there's no need to seek permission to join up with another shop owner in an existing shop, so feel free to do so. Yeah, all you really need to do, for the most part, is PM the shop owner asking for permission to work in the shop.
Just keep the discussion to PM, and no engage in a 1-on-1 convo with the other party like you and PDM are doing right now. Because back-and-forth conversations belong in PM.

But I don't know what you mean by "I still do not get what you said." Did you mean sN0w or nfield, and specifically, what was it?
- DNA

Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:05 pm
Report this post
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 12 posts ]