It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 The 12 Days of Christmas 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I've composed 12 different short stories and/or about the holidays. I'll be updating the thread with new stories every now and then, and this post will be updated with the added story in the table of contents.

Enjoyz.

Table of Contents.
The First Day - "Darcy and the Ribs"

Darcy and the Ribs
It was the twenty-fourth day of the beloved December, and five-year-old Darcy was trying to play the family piano. She seemed to enjoy hitting random keys on the ivory 88's, but Fluffy, her cat, couldn't stand the horrific tune and was too lazy to move anywhere. He scratched Darcy's leg to make her stop, and she did. She also happened to notice the time.

"Oh no!" she exclaimed. "It's 8:40! I'm late for bed! And Santa hates when good kids sleep late! Thanks Fluffy!" she added as she ran to prepare herself for bed.

After she had finished, she suddenly remembered, "I forgot to set out cookies and milk for Santa! And Santa hates going off no an empty stomach!" With that said, she ran to the kitchen.

She looked in the cookie jar for cookies. But there were no cookies. She looked in the fridge for milk. But there was only skim milk. She looked further in the fridge and found barbecue ribs.

Darcy smiled as she took the ribs out and grabbed a can of Pepsi with it. "After all," she said, "Santa must be tired and gagging from all of those milk and cookies. I'm positive he'll like this snack." With a satisfied smile, she ran off to bed.

Darcy woke up *extra* early and ran to the tree to find two gifts from Santa. Her father, yawning, came behind her and laughed. "Someone's an early bird this morning, isn't she?" Darcy grinned and turned around to face her father.

Her smile faded away, however, when she noticed a little smidge of barbecue sauce under his chin.

..you can always e-mail me..</center>

Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Is this story going to continue or is that the end?

No matter, this wasn't bad. I'm predicting that if this continues, she'll either scream at him for eating Santa's ribs or stop believing. Who knows?

Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Is this story going to continue or is that the end?

No matter, this wasn't bad. I'm predicting that if this continues, she'll either scream at him for eating Santa's ribs or stop believing. Who knows?

Uchiha Itachi wrote:
I've composed 12 different short stories and/or about the holidays.

I'm guessing that means she wrote 12 stories, so I bet that one there is over. Anyways, I like it, it seems like those folk stories.

I wonder if you're continuing this 12 day-12 stories thing though.

Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:56 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

12 different stories. So that one is over. And sorry I haven't updated in a while; I lost my notebook. ;(

..you can always e-mail me..</center>

Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]