It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Shapeshifters 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I gulped nervously, and nodded. I then followed Xaviar to the Principal's office, when I looked up at him, worry shown on my face. "What did we do?" I asked.

Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Spencer sighed as he heard his name on the intercom. "Crap...screw it." HE made a swift turn before entering the office only to have a teacher grab his collar. "I believe you were just called to the office, hm?" "Guess so..." "Well then let's go." He sighed again as he was pulled into the office and forced to sit in a seat. He faced the principle and waited for the rest of them to show up. He and the principle stared eachother down for several minutes before the others showed up.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I continued to look at the ground, since Xaviar wasn't answering me, and only looked up when Spencer was shoved into the seat just outside the office. I walked up to him, and laughed a bit loudly; not too loud, but uncharacteristically not quiet, either. I then looked down. "You deserved that for leaving on stage alone." I said, smiling a bit. I then looked to Xaviar. "Well, at least you helped me recover from a nb." I added nervously and a bit more quietly.

((NB is her way of quickly saying 'nervous breakdown' without having to say it out loud.))

Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Come." He said, directing us into a back room. I was stunned that it seemed really high tech. Not as in "He has an iphone", but as in "This looks like it came right out of a sci fi movie". There were six stands, each with a hologram of various animals.
"I knew that some sort of energy was brewing among a few students." he said "I could tell by the energy you left on the papers you filled out to decide your electives. You all have the potential to turn into certain animals and then back again. All you need is some energy from these stands."
"Why do we need to have these abilities?" I asked.
"The school is in danger. A science professer thinks his pay is too low and is threatening to blow up the school. You must go to his ocean base and stop him."
"This IS straight out of a sci-fi movie." I whispered as he directed us up to the stands.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:00 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As the bell rang Peter got up from his seat and and ran out the door, he likes to be the first to class. Once he was a few steps into the hallway he heard his on the intercom, apparently he had to go to the office. He made his way quickly around corners and down halls, he didn't want to miss much of class. In the office already were Rinae, Spencer, and Xaviar. Peter heard the principal mumble something about electives and opened a door behind him. Then he said, "The school is in danger. A science professer thinks his pay is too low and is threatening to blow up the school. You must go to his ocean base and stop him." "WHAT!? I'm only thirteen! I've got my whole life ahead of me! I don't wanna die!" said Peter dramatically

^_^

Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:03 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Spencer rose his hand to his face and bit his nails, as he normally did in nervous situations. "So wait...yes, the school's in danger, but we should we help? I mean, like Peter said, we have our whole lives ahead of us. I barely know anyone here anyway." He threw his head back, moving his hair aside so he could make better eye contact. "I'm all for helping, but as the oldest one here I think that we should be a bit more informed. Like, are these machines potentially dangerous at all or anything?"

Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:06 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I stared at Peter and the principal. 'One is too dramatic, and the other seems that he can tell us everything and we can handle it all....'
I didn't sigh, but my eyebrow was probably twitching. I then realized something. I turned to the Principal in a hurry.
"B...but I didn't sign up for my elective! it was chosen for me! If you are sure that I have this "power"(She did that quotation sign that Dr. Evil uses.), then you didn't find out by our papers, so you must have another method. h, and only our teachers look at our papers. So really, how do we have these "powers"?" I crossed my arms and looked at the Principal, shy about my classmates around me, but stubborn. After a second, I turned to the other boy who had spoken earlier. "How do you know that you are the oldest?"

Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"If that is the case," He said "Let me see your hand."
Rather then wait for her to hold it out, he grabbed it and pulled it up to his eye.
"See this line?" He said, gesturing toward a line on her hand "It isn't there for normal people." He showed his hand, which didn't have the line. going to all the others, he showed them the lines that showed this.
"You must have at least touched the paper." He said "I assume they stole your sheet and you attempted to get it back? Well, you left something on this paper. That line on your hand is constantly releasing a small amount of energy. That left the trace of energy on the paper. And yes, we DO look at your papers. You see, I told the woman that is in charge of figuring out who goes to what class to put them through a scanner. That showed who had the abilities we needed." I shook my head.
"This is insane. We have to stop some random guy from blowing up the school? Why do we have these abilities? What's going on?"
"Calm down." The princapal said "There is no other way to stop him. The air force and navy tried, but he has a teleportation gun that teleported them back to their bases. Only an unarmed vehicle the navy created will be able to get people in. Once in, you would be the only ones who could handle it. Please, help us."

Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I yanked my hand back as soon as I could, hoping that no one would notice that it had been shaking. I couldn't stand it when people touched me. Well, except when I don't notice it at first, like with Spencer, and that I was distracted. But when I can actually notice that people are touching me, it makes my body shake and makes me lightheaded, and if not that, then very self-conscious of my breathing and heartbeat. I gupled and nodded as he finished. I then looked at the animals shown, my body bent down. "So we have to pick an animal?" I walked up to them, and scanned them with a thoughtful expression. "Well, if I could choose, I would want to fly, I guess....." I stood up abruptly, almost hitting the Principal, who had been looking over my shoulder. "I know which one I want, seeing as I have no choice but to choose." I said while glaring at him once he turned around.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As Rinae was walking over Spencer slammed his fist hard onto the desk. "This is crazy! You can't possibly expect us to believe this. You're telling me that I have the power to turn into some animal? Persoanlly, i 'd like some proof of this. Besides, I'm almost 18, I have my rights to choose whether I want to do this or not." Spencer was extremely ticked, as he often was in conditions such as these. He quickly made his way past the rest of them and came to a "Wolf" icon. "So, let's see if this thing really does work."

Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:06 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I turned around and my eyes widened as I saw Spencer reaching out to grab the wolf icon. "Spencer no! We don't know what that can do!" I yelled, and jumped forward to grab him and pull him away. However, as I did so, I was accidentally thrown a bit backwards and fell into a column and Spencer (automatically, from my actions, so I shouldn't be godmodding. I hope) stumbled forward from my weight pull suddenly gone. I fell to the ground with a groan, and the animal icon above me had disappeared. I opened my eyes to see Spencer, who had MOST LIKELY run into the pillar, and jumped up to make sure that he was okay. I hadn't realized about the pillar I had run into. "Spencer, you alright? I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so SORRY." I said quietly, as I tried to pick him up.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Now, now, calm down. I'm not making you do anything. This is simply a request. If you wish not to go through with this, you may back out."
"Well, I'll do it." I said, pacing at the wolf hologram "So, I just put my hand here?"
"Exactly." He said as I did so. He pressed a button, and I could feel something, like some sort of spirit. Like another person was sharing my body. The sensation was overwhelming. I turned to the princapal.
"So...I can turn into a tiger now?"
"Exactly. All you have to do is think about a tiger as hard as you can, and you will turn into one. Who would like to go next?"

Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Upon hearing that, I turned to the Principal, looked at the pillar I had run into, and blushed. "I guess I did that already. My bad..."

((Hold on. I should have kept her up to date, but she DID ask one of us to do this..: ))
Mira ran into the office, breathing fast. "Sorry...teacher's fault....late...sorry..." She leaned against a pillar, trying to catch her breath, just as the Principal tried to warn her not to. he then sighed and smacked his forehead. "What?" Mira asked, afraid that she hadn't noticed anything. The Principal clapped his hands together. "Never mind that. However, I am tired of explaining. Now that you have...er....chosen your animal, can you explain this to her, Spencer? I'll go get some coffee." And with that, he walked out, rubbing his temples. Confused, Mira turned to Spencer. "Mind explaining?"

Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Okay, okay." Peter repeated as he paced along the pillars. "I guess I was a little overly dramatic. I guess, maybe, we could pull this off. But just one question, how are we going to get to this "Secret Underwater Laboratory" or whatever? Peter waited for a response. Well since it seems like everyone else is going for this I might as well too. "Nevermind, it doesn't matter anyway. What matters is what's happening now. I choose... Snow Leopard." Peter reached out and touched the icon. All at once his body was tingling. As soon as it stopped he said, "Whoa. I can't belive I just did that. I just changed my life...forever."

^_^

Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:07 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Spencer sighed and wiped his hand across his face. He coiuld feel a strange energy surging through his body now. It was both exhilerating and exhausting. "Pretty much...evil scientist threatening the school and we have to choose an animal that we want to turn into to save it. Oh yeah...and the scientist lives underwater." He leaned against the wall behind him and looked at his hands. It feels so...good He smirked and looked at the others. "I'm in, but...how do we get there?"

Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:01 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I went to the wall and sat down by Spencer and sat on my hands, which were shaking almost violently. I nodded. "I'm in." I shivered as I felt something run down my spine. I looked at Mira and saw her shiver as well. I looked at the Principal. "Happy, are you? So, three things." I raised one of my hands to show three fingers up. "One: Where is your job in all of this?" I put down a finger. "Two: There should be other people in the world that actually are in the military or something, why us and not them?" I put another finger down. "And last but not least...." I looked around and out my finger down. "How did you get these transformations and hoe in the heck do we use them?!" I said. I didn't care if they were two questions, but I was angry. And I wasn't shy when angry, but when angry, I tend to lose my temper and hit things. As most could tell, I didn't get angry often. In fact, I had counted. There had been only eleven times, including now, that I had been angry enough to hit something in the last 8 years.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well," the princapal said "I will be providing transportation to the base via submarine. The sub is made so radar will not sense it, at the cost of it being unarmed. I will also radio you with directions through the base using my blueprints of it. The guy accidentally dropped them. The military could do the job using the sub, but there are robots set to kill any human who enters the base except the professor. Thus, we need animals, you, to do the job. As for the transformations, we placed energy from the papers in the machines and can now use it to enhance your current powers, which aren't strong enough to work without the boost. You use them by thinking hard about the animal you can turn into. Peter would think of a snow lepord, and Xaviar would think of a tiger. Any more questions?"

Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My eyebrow twitched. "Yeah. Again, why us? I'm sure that there are others with this power that we have. Oh, and......" I hesitated. "You know what, never mind." I shook my head, and looked otu of the window. I then smiled a bit - I think that I was the only person to see my animal.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well," he said "You guys are the ones who we could get to first. There are, indeed, others with this power. Unfortunetly, most of them live in Asia. You would be far easier to speak with then them. So, would you all please either accept the mission and choose your animal or decline and go on to class.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. "If I am correct, most of us already have chosen, whether we know it or not." Mira looked at me. "What do you mean?" She was going along pretty well, but still a bit confused. The Principal shook his head. "Well, I'll give you a half hour in the field to prepare yourself. I'll be in the teacher's lounge if you need me." With that, he left and dragged us out to the field, while others followed, and then left us again.

((If you want to, you can ignore that last part.))

Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I decided to practice this skill. I pictured a tiger in my mind, focusing hard on the image. I began to wonder if I was changing. Nope. I continued trying to transform, with out much luck. After many attempts, I opened my eyes to see that my skin was orange with black and white stripes, and I also had a tail.
"Well," I said "I'm getting a little better."

Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I stared at Xaviar with wide-eyes. I then watched the others, and made sure that they weren't watching me. Once then, I ran silently to an isolated area near by that no one could see me in, sat down, and concentrated. I put my head in my hands, and breathed deeply. I imagined my animal in my head, and felt myself become lighter and my arms feeling bony and much more longer. I soon had to shift, and soon, I looked down at myself to see talons and feathers. It had taken a few minutes. I smiled inwardly. All you needed was a sturdy place and much concentration. I then spread my wings, and looked at them. They were roughly big, even for a small bird. I was a Peregrine Falcon, and one smaller than usual at that. I then prepared myself and took off.

I flew inside the trees nearby for about ten minutes to get the hang of flying, and then perched myself and looked to where the others were, and watched. Thankfully, I could see perfectly from even here.

Mira looked around for the first time in a while. "Hey....where's Rinae? Guys?"

Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Spencer looked at the rest of them awkwardly. He looked down at his hands; Still human. "Well...people do say I'm like a wolf, and I apparently look like one...kinda." He closed his eyes and consetrated hard on his body and the new one he would soon obtain. He felt a pain building up in his nose and spine which began to grow. He could feel it narrowing into a snout, his bak and spine shifting lower as it grew longer into a tail. His hands and feet grew longer, proportional to eachother. Once he'd opened his eyes, the world was black and white, yet full of color. This is amazing! He tried to talk but all that came out were low growls and wimpers. I'll work on that one later... He used the surrounding field to his advantage to practise his running. The first couple times he'd fallen, but soon recovered. Now...just to change back again.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:13 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Here I go again." I thought. I concentrated again, but this time, it felt like it was working. I could feel hair growing all over me, and sharp claws coming out of my hands and feet. My teeth became sharper. I had transformed. I decided to try and practice running skills, like Spencer. I fell down a couple times, as I wasn't used to running on four legs. I soon got the hang of it, bounding about at great speeds. I slowed down, then recalled that Tigers could retract their claws, as they were members of the feline family. I glanced down to see that my claws were indeed hidden. I felt around for muscle, and found how to extend and retract the claws. I decided it was time to turn back into a human.
"Wait a second..." I thought "How on earth do I turn back?" I thought of m human body, hoping it would work. Sure enough, I was a human again. This was actually kind of cool!

Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:56 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mira looked at teh others. Well, I think that I saw the pillar I had run into before I did that...let me think... She focused hard, and felt herself becoming smaller and her neck becoming flexible.

I flew around the sky above my classmates, and tried to yell to them. However, it came out as a cry, and so I decided to learn how to bank. I flew in circles to gain speed and soon dipped low with my right wing. I flew back to normal, and tried it again. However, this time I had done something wrong, and I started to dive. I pulled myself out soon enough, but I was still pretty close to the ground. I continued to glide, and then I saw Spencer as a wolf. I tried to gain altitude to fly over his head; as not to startle him, but failed, and hand to bank hard in order to dodge him without, again, startling him and making him possible reflex and hit me. I passed him successfully, but landed on the ground not too successfully. I tried to get back up, figured that it wouldn't work, and instead thought of myself. Soon, I was able to stand up, but instead rolled back over and sat up. Man, that hurt...

Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next