It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Shapeshifters 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Shapeshifters is an action/adventure roleplay where you take on the role of a teenager in a secondary school (Grades 7-12) who has the power to turn into one animal whenever they wish. We will be embarking on a mission to save the entire school from being destroyed!

Rules:
1. All Roleplay rules apply
2. No swearing. This includes "minor" swear words like "c***"
3. No god modding
4. The animal you can transform into must be alive in the present time(No dinosaurs!)

Fill out this form:

Name:
Personality:
What animal they can transform into:
Other:

Here's mine:

Name:Xaviar
Personality:Bad temper, but caring to people who do him no harm
What animal he can turn into:Tiger

Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:59 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.

Name: Rinae ((Her pic is the same one for the Hogwarts rp.
Personality: She is thoughtful, shy, caring, smart, and loyal. She is best at finding the answers to logic, and would risk her life for a friend. She is very shy and closed off to people she doesn't know, until she trusts them fully. She loves windy days, and thunderstorms.
What animal they can transform into: Peregrine Falcon

Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

*Runs back*
Sorry, I had no clue what a peregrine falcon is. Anyway, you are approved.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peregrine_Falcon))

((SO, when you start, do you want it to be like the powers are with us from birth, and we just then meet, or what?))

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((No, we don't have powers yet. We'll all get them, and meet in the process of getting them. You'll see. But for now, we need at least two more people to join.))

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Well, I hope that we can start tomorrow. This sounds fun. Oh, and where did you take that test for what your personality is?))

((P.S. I emphasize what I said earlier:SO, when you start, do you want it to be like the powers are with us from birth, and we just then meet, or what?))

Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Personality: Loyal, but will turn on a person in an instant if he's betrayed, he'll protect his close friends until the end if he thinks it's worth it, he often jups to conclusions and is extremely hot-headed and c0cky.
What animal they can transform into: Gray Wolf
Other: /

[Appearance:]
{Human} - Black shaggy black hair, Icy blue eyes, stands about 5'4, blue torn jeans, and converses.
{Wolf} - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Canis_lupus_265b.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:36 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Personality: Quiet but brave. Likes to stay up at night and read ;)
What animal they can transform into: Barn Owl

DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket

Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:17 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((You both are accepted. We can start now, but I'll accept up to two new members should they want to join. Angel, no, we don't have powers from birth. Like I said, we will get the powers later and meet in the process. Oh, and I got that test here:
http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20557))

I walked through the halls of the familiar Lake Braddock Secondary School. I wasn't very fond of the purple lockers, but we didn't have to share them since renovation, so I was fine. I grabbed my pencil box, planner, notebook, and folder and headed of to my first class: Theatre.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My hand shook as I gathered my belongings for my next class: Theater. I hated being on stage, but some older students, whom were bullies, wanted to torture me for some odd reason, and decided to sign me up in the class. I trembled while closing my oddly colored locker, and stepped back. I paused and my whole body stopped shaking as I felt myself bump into someone. With a small and quiet "huh?" I looked up to see a smiling face of one of the bullies. I gulped.
What did they want now? To my relief and horror, they simply snickered and left, one person waving with a, "Have fun on stage!" comment. I sighed, heard the warning bell ring, and looked around.....
Darn. The Theater class was at the other end of the school. I ran through the hallways, expertly dodging people who were in my way. I might have been middle to tall in height, but I was agile and fast.
I was almost to the class when I looked the wrong way and crashed into someone. I dropped my belongings, and they dropped theirs. Mumbling an apology after another continuously, I gathered my stuff, and handed them theirs. When I finally looked at who the victim was, I gulped nervously. The person I ran into was around 14 or 15; maybe even a short 17 year old.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Personality:Outgoing, likes to take it easy, but loves to fight for fun, is calm and does not have a temper. Likes to box and martial arts.(not karate)

Animal that can turn into: Siberian Tiger(If it is alright with you) Second choice= Leopard

Last edited by paco25_007 on Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Spencer looked down at the girl and mummbled something. "Thanks." He looked behind her and saw the boys rushing up. He could tell they were up to no good by the way they approached the two. Before they could reach them, Spencer came to them. "Can I help you three?" "Yeah, get out of our way." "Fine..." Spencer backed away out of site as the boys proceeded to pick on the girl. Once he heard this he quickly grabbed one by the neck and threw him back. "Leave her alone." "Make me!" The boy threwa punch which hit Spencer in the face hard. He quickly countered by hitting the boy in the stomach, which made him fall onto the ground to regain hs breath. "Hey! You stop right there!" Spencer could see a teacher coming and he quickly grabbed the girl's hand and ran into the theatre. "Come on!" Once inside they say down next to another boy. He seemed to be very leaned back and a little younger than Spencer.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:04 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My body froze in fear as I saw the Bullies; which really was their group name, come up. To my horror, the boy I was helping moved out of the way. I gulped and stepped back a bit, but hadn't needed to, since the boy then jerked one of them back. They got into a short fight, and I sighed in relief when a teacher came running up. What I hadn't expected, however, for the boy to grab me by my hand. I was swung around and ran to the theater in order not to be dragged there. I was dragged to a chair, and sat down in it. I stared forward, not yet having regained my breath, and still in shock of what had just happened. I kept my head in the same spot, and looked to my left as a panting teacher appeared and walked up near me. "Ms. Rinae, have you seen the other boy from a fight earlier. I seem to recall seeing you there." I thought about this for a second, and shook my head. I didn't want the boy who helped me to get in trouble. With another word, the teacher left, and I relaxed and my tense body slumped into the chair. I looked over at the boy. I looked at his face to see if the hit had landed hard. I then cleared my throat. "Uhhh...thanks. Oh, and three other things. One, you should go to the infirmary soon. Two, is this your class? I was wondering since it was my class too. And three..." I blushed. "You can let go of my hand now."

((TD, Is it okay that we started this part so soon? I mean, it did get us to our class, so...yeah.))

Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Hm... I'm not all that used to first person RPing, but since everyone else seems to be using it I guess I will too. :D))

I was sitting in the Theatre class, reading as usual, and basically ignoring the people around me. I didn't want to be back at school, but rather far away, lost in the world of words.

The teacher walked up to the front of the class. Sighing, I put the book in my bag. The last few people were still streaming in as the teacher called for silence.

DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket

Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:49 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((It wasn't nessesary for us all to have the same class. Paco, you are accepted, and yes you can be the tiger. Tessa, you don't have to use 1st person if you don't want to. The bully thing is fine, as they aren't the main villains. Oh, and this is occurring a little into the year, about now.))

I looked around. Rinae and Spencer had arrived in time for class, joining me and the other kids. I didn't know anybody too well, only what they liked acting. For example, Michael liked acting out comical scenes, and I liked weird, but slightly more serious ones.
"Good morning, everybody!" our teacher, Mrs. O'Brien, or Mizzo, said happily "Today, we will be taking part in theatre sports to exercise our acting talent!" Mizzo was considered crazy by most kids, but she was fun.
"Let's play "Typist Narrator"!" She said "Our stage manager will select four people, 1 writer and 3 actors. The writer will write a scene as the actors act it out. The writer controls everything that happens except dialog, which is improvised by the actors. Xaviar, go ahead, and you can be in the first one!"
I walked up in front of everybody. I began to call out names.
"Let's see..." I said "Let's go with Rinae, Spencer, and Mira." I walked up to the stage, ready to begin.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

An uppercut knocked the kid down."I quit!You win."

I laughed and helped the kid up from our boxing match in Gym."Good fight." I looked at the clock."Crap,Im late!" I ran to the Theatre and tripped through the door.

Mrs.O'Brian looked in shame. "Sit down."

I walked to her."Just letting you know I'm switching classes to Track, so this is my only day in this class."

"Whatever,"

I went and sat in a corner."Mind as well watch the show."

Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Spencer sighed and walked up to the stage. He wasn't too thrilled of this class, but was it was helping his lieing act. He stepped up the stairs to the stage, his knees protruding through the holes in his pants with every step. "Okay I'm up..." he flipped his hair back; Or what his friends called "The Emo Flip." He wasn't too fond of this either. As he got there he leaned to the girl from before. "So...your name's Rinae? Cool." He turned to the person next to him and nodded. "What's up?" Before he could say antything else, the door to the theatre slammed shut and another boy came rushing in. As he and the teacher spoke, Spencer couldn't help but smirk. "Nice job, kid..."

Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Who wants to be the typer?" I asked, figuring I would do it if nobody else wanted to.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I shyly raised my hand a bit as I walked on stage. I hoped that this role didn't have so much talking in it, since that was my phobia. I nervously looked around to the 'audience', and but my lip.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Can I still join? Seeing as Team Omega was shut down.

Name: Peter
Personality: What most consider a nerd. Yet has many friends.
What animal they can transform into: Snow Leopard http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_Leopard
Appearence: Tall for his age sometimes mistaken for 9th grader. Straight brown hair and blue eyes.

This seems awfully familiar to the Animorphs series by K.A. Applegate.

^_^

Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:46 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I was getting bored. When will this start![/i[i]]And why did they put me in this class anyway?"Teacher, can I go to the gym?"

"Why?"

"So I can practice for track."

"No."

"It's not like we are doing anything."

"We are rehersing so you can just watch."

"I would rather watch a freakin' musical!"

"Too bad."

I pulled out my phone and texted some friends.This sucks.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Spencer looked at the girl worriedly. Come on...you got this. He smiled her at her encouragingly before wispering. "I'll do it if you're too scared." in a teasing voice.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:23 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I forgot my nervousness for a second to smile back and stick my tongue out. "I'll do it. Since I'm the one typing, it isn't like I'm moving around that much anyways. That way, it would be easier for me to talk."
((Don't ask why....but hey, when in the spotlight, it is hard for someone with stage fright to talk and move. Your whole body stiffens.))

Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((We work on overcoming stage fright in my real theatre class. You also have to be less self conscious then usual.))

"We need three variables." Mizzo said to the class "An object, a setting, and a profession. Our typer must use them in the story."

Three voices came in from the audience.

"A 5 gallon case of coffee!"

"A model!"

"Jupiter!"

I chuckled. The others are so random. I suddenly heard the yelling of Mizzo.

"VINCE, PUT AWAY THAT CELL PHONE THIS INSTANT!" I flinched at her outburst. She really could be loud when she wanted to.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:45 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

When Mizzo's voice rang out, I jumped. My arms self-consciously went up to my body, an old habit to protect myself. Seeing as the reason for my fright wasn't directed towards me, I relaxed slightly.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next