It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Pokemonunderworld 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The underworld has been unleashed on the web and it is beconing for members to support it's cause. If you like desent sized tourneys, want new people to trade with, or just love pokemon in general check out http://pokemonunderworld.myfastforum.org/index.php. Also for the staff of this site we would love to become affiliates with you and hopfully we can work together as friendly sites. Please PM me if you have any questions i will be more than happy to answer you. Thank you.

Join the fight!

Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:35 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

This place looks awesome, i definitely recommend it, all it needs is a few more members and it will be amazing.

(Do you have something i could put in my sig on it?)

Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

so far i like this site too... but thats mainly because they already set up some sort of a battle league ^^

other than that, its a nice clean feel; the majority of the site is black/gray, so you wouldn't have to shield your eyes like when you [try] go on marriland :P

Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:30 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

so far i like this site too... but thats mainly because they already set up some sort of a battle league ^^

other than that, its a nice clean feel; the majority of the site is black/gray, so you wouldn't have to shield your eyes like when you [try] go on marriland :P

I totally agree it's a pretty awesome especially for a new site, there's a lot to do there for example, they've set up a monitary system, and a great battle league, they've set up a help section for team rating, moveset help, and they are setting up a directory where you can look up movesets for your pokemon, i love it.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

hey sorry about this, but i registered and spelled my email wrong by accident. However, i would like to use the username i put in. Can you get an admin to delete my account, so i can make one with a correct email so i can activate it? Thanks in advance :D

Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:40 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Your account has been deleted go make your account again :) .

Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:06 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

hey that was fast! Thanks :D *makes new account*

EDIT: It says my email is invalid :?
I could use my other email, but to bypass spam filters, what is the email address of the automatic activation email?

Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:22 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

we've recently established a battle league on our forums, so go there to register to be ring leaders of your favorite type!

there is also moveset help and a growing list of pokemon in our moveset directory, which is community-oriented => you send in your standard and not-so-standard movesets to be put into the moveset directory.

what sets Pokemon Underworld from other newbie sites is, again, our established battle league. however, we need new members to get it going, so do come to Pokemon Underworld!

Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Yes please like he said we have a lot of great stuff going on but we need members so please come. also the battle league uses rings so if you want to be a ring leader all you really have to do is join and state why you should be that types ring leader, you only have to battle for the spot you want if some one else requests the same one, so please come and join now!

Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

we need ring leaders (gym leaders) for our battle league so Join the Pokemon Underworld Forums now!

Every Gym Leader receives a special rank, declaring that you are a gym leader in our forums, so you can laugh at the n00bs and the wannabe trainers 8-)

Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:06 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]