It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Sith Order Roleplay III 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Searching for the place all the Abra teleport to. I'm going to crash their party.
Utobuk mulled over this for a second. True, he was a little reluctant to leave his ship behind, especially since it was so similar to his Stealth X, which had been blown up with the rest of the Sith temple.

But, Semmarv was higher ranking and more experienced, and knew what he was talking about. Reluctantly, Utobuk agreed to leave his starfighter behind.

Semmarv motioned to the guard, and he brought in the wookiee's lightsaber, who gratefully clipped it to his leathery belt. Now feeling more secure with his weapon, Utobuk was about to ask when they were leaving, when an explosion from somewhere outside rocked the hidden temple.

Sirens went off, and an emotionless voice came over the loud speakers, saying,"Hostile forces from above the ice are pummeling the frozen lake with their turbo lasers, trying to break through to us. Estimated time till break through: twenty minutes."

Last edited by Ghost Writer on Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:36 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel waited patiently as the alert sounded. He and Rahab had planned ahead in case this had happened, and he believed they had come up with an adequate solution. Raziel entered the Temple's main control centre and walked over to a nearby gunner. He bent down next to him and stared at the screen which showed a single Jedi Stardestroyer.

"Do it now" Raziel commanded coldly.

The gunner nodded and pushed a lever forward and slid a handle out of his console before turning it clockwise and pushing it back inside. Raziel watched with a cold satisfaction as two anti-spacecraft cannons rose out of the land surrounding the lake and fired two black blobs into the atmosphere, the two blobs were attracted together and formed a black hole, which sucked in the Jedi Stardestroyer and compacted it to the size of a small garden pea.

"Attention: Hostile threat neutralized"

Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:57 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Race:human
Appearance:Brown hair,Wears black robes,Piercing brown eyes. skullish face
Profession:Sith apprentice
Personality:feels uncomfortable around jedi ,Loves fighting,building and modifying his lightsaber, is not really evil, not emotional

How he sees himself: one of the most talented with the lightsaber.

Best qualities:combat,force
Worst qualities:flying, dealing with people that can't defend theirselves

Weopons:Two lightsabers(dual-wields)
Ship:hates it but needs it-Sith fighter

Last edited by paco25_007 on Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sorry guys, since my laptop went down I just haven't been online as much. I'll try to do better. Oh And Utob... I mean Ghost Writer, how about we go find trouble instead of having it come to us for a change? we get more cool plot that way. 8-)

Paco25_007:
It sounds like a cool character, but a little more information is required before I'll let you in, also remember in the first post (you did go back and read the first post right?) it mentions that the Sith are not all evil anymore, just remember to keep that in mind. Re-apply when you've made the appropriate changes.

Now on to business:

Semmarv Climbed up the boarding ramp of the light corvette Inevitable. As he did so, He thought about the foolish vessel that had just attacked. He tried to convince himself it had just been a scouting party, but it's attack pattern had been all too familiar...

Semmarv's thoughts traced back to the battle with the Droids he had fought in the Sith asteroid field many years before. He had though that the factory on Mustafar had been destroyed, but then again, a conflict between the Jedi and Sith would be quite beneficial, and with the Sith and Jedi busy fighting each other, their old adversary would be all but forgotten.

Semmarv Reached the bridge and found that everything was in readiness.
"Good" He though. "As soon as everyone is aboard we'll lift off."

((lol, I went back and looked at the ol' SRP2 thread, I was such a n00b back then. :) ))

BTW 2x4b, is Rahab Going to come? or should Semmarv just go. And has anyone seen RR? Is he still here?

Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Searching for the place all the Abra teleport to. I'm going to crash their party.
Sitting in his small room, Utobuk glanced out the viewport at the hangar. Probably the last time he would see it.

The sudden attack had taken them all by surprise. But the temple's well-placed defense had destroyed them.

Now, Utobuk was on a new journey, one that could take him anywhere in the galaxy.

With a shudder, the ship slowly rose up on its repulsor jets, and flew out of the hangar.

Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:57 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel sat down at the desk in his private quarters and put his feet up on the desk. It had been a long day but he knew he had no time for sleep. The Jedi threat was still significant and it wouldn't be long before they heard from them again. Yet, a hint of worry was hanging over him. Rahab had not sent a transmission or even returned to the Temple. As Raziel brooded over this he was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Open" Raziel said.

The automated doors slid opened and Captain Stark stood at attention.

"We've brought back Asgard's Keep my Lord" Captain Stark said.

"Proceed" Raziel said.

"From the looks of it, it's been raided by the Jedi. We've detained several Jedi Knights and one Master that were unconscious" Captain Stark said.

"And Rahab?" Raziel asked.

"No sign my Lord" Captain Stark replied.

"What's the name of the Master?" Raziel asked.

"Kingsley sir" Captain Stark replied.

Anger rose at the very mention of the name. Master Kingsley had trained his brother, Turel. Turel had inherited Kingsley's aggression and blood thirst. Master Kingsley had been a very controversial Master, his aggression was legendary but he somehow stayed in the light.

"Prepare Master Kingsley for interrogation" Raziel growled.

"At once my Lord" Captain Stark said, a hint of fear in his voice.

Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((You really seem bent on killing off anyone remotely connected to Raziel, and that makes me wonder, what was up with having Semmarv bring Joro's body to the old temple medbay? (and then to the Ysalimiri Transport?) or did you forget about that?))

As soon as the Inevitable left the hangar, Semmarv walked over to the bridge Nav-computer and input a set of hyperspace coordinates. As soon as he was finished he signaled the Capitan to make the jump to hyperspace. In seconds the stars outside the ship's view ports changed into star lines. But the jump was a short one, and in seconds the star lines changed abruptly back into stars. This was intentional, Semmarv had wanted to give any would-be follower a hard tome following them, so he had chosen an out of the way blank space to thwart any tracking attempts. Semmarv quickly directed the Inevitable's Capitan to set a course for the Jabiim system, and they were off.

Semmarv smiled, and then walked over to the sensor station.

"I want a concentrated sensor sweep of the ship's exterior. you're looking for any abnormality in the ship's hull. Report to me if you find anything." Semmarv Instructed.

Semmarv then left the Bridge to put his cabin in order.

Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Paco25_007:
It sounds like a cool character, but a little more information is required before I'll let you in, also remember in the first post (you did go back and read the first post right?) it mentions that the Sith are not all evil anymore, just remember to keep that in mind. Re-apply when you've made the appropriate changes.

It was right after your post, but apparently you missed it.

Thats alright though, as half of what I was Really asking was how determined you were to get in. (about half of the people at the start of this RP dropped out, so I felt a test was necessary.) Fortunately you seem interested enough to stay. And while a little more character background would be nice, I won't make you give it to us.

Yes you are accepted.

Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Actually I forgot about Joro... We'll just assume her body transformed into the Force ^^))

Raziel strode through the hallways of the new Temple. His fury must have been transmitted through the Force, because every Youngling and Knight he met hurried past him, looking at their feet. Raziel pondered on how to get the information out of Kingsley as he approached the interrogation chambers. As Raziel arrived he felt his Force sensitivity disappear, indicating he was under the field of influence of a Ysalamiri. He entered the chamber, where Kingsley was bound by his wrists and ankles by an energy field and suspended in mid air.

"I should have known I see you sooner or later" Kingsley sneered.

"You do not threaten me in the slightest" Raziel said calmly.

"Regardless, you won't get any answers out of me you filthy Hak!" Kingsley spat.

Raziel smacked Kingsley across the face, causing blood to seep from his mouth. It had been a shock tactic on Kingley's part. Hak was a racial slur for Raziel's kind. Not something you hear in polite conversation.

"What have you done with Rahab?" Raziel snarled.

Kingsley remained quiet and Raziel struck him across the face once again.

"Answer the question!" Raziel shouted.

Kingsley once again remained silent. Raziel took off the glove covering his right hand, revealing a cybernetic replacement, sharp claws at the tips of the fingers. He brought it round with lightning fast speed and cleaved through Kingsley's cheek. Streams of blood seeped from the wounds and Kingsley winced.

"I'm no longer a child Kingsley... I won't hesitate!" Raziel snarled.

Kingsley remained silent and Raziel stared at him once again. It was clear he wasn't going to get any information from him voluntarily.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:12 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Saben came out of his room at the sith temple after modicating his twin lightsabers. "Why do I have to go talk to Semmarv. I really want to try this new techniqe I created." Saben walked into the hangar.Where could he be?

Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Utobuk sat cross legged on the floor of his cabin, droid leg propped against the door, deep in concentration. The ship had gone into Hyperspace some time ago. and Utobuk had just gone off duty.

He needed this meditation, for two reasons. One, his mind had been stormed by random snippets of distracting thoughts, and he needed it clear and sharp. Two, he had been mulling over an idea that had manifested inside his mind, a force technique that would prove extremely useful.

Imagining the stump of his leg, Utobuk drew upon the force, feeding his anger and anxiousness into it to strengthen his power. Then, he focused it around the very tip of his missing leg, and bent the force around where a limb should've been like a cloak.

Utobuk took a deep breath. This was the hard part. Closing his mind to all distractions, Utobuk began to imagine the force cloak thickening, taking shape, and gaining mass. He began to shape it with his mind, curving it until it looked like a leg.

The wookiee cracked open one eye, and focused on his leg. Protruding from it was a dark object that slightly resembled a leg and a foot. It wavered and swirled around like deep shadows.

Utobuk gingerly got to his feet. The shadow leg supported him like a leg should. He began to take a step forward, but the ship shook, and The Wookiee lost his concentration. The leg disappeared, and Utobuk tumbled to the floor.

For a second, he could only lay there. Then, slowly, he raised himself up into a sitting position. Utobuk bared his teeth in pride. He had done it! He had succesfully developed a force technique, one that could be dead useful.

The Wookiee stared at his clawed hands. He could just imagine those claws, lengthening and sharpening like swords made of shadow. And Utobuk was also sure that with a bit more work, he could use this to camouflage himself.

What to call it..., he thought gingerly. Force Mass didn't sound dark enough. Force Shadow was misleading. Maybe.... Force Morph? Or something like that....

Shaking his head, Utobuk called his leg to him, attached it, and got to his feet, and walked out the door, going to see if he could find Semmarv and show him this new power.

Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:11 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Gah! Now Im in 2 good roleplays! What ever will I do for time?))

The Inevitable dropped out out of hyperspace and quickly made landfall on the planet Jabiim.

Semmarv exeted the ramp of the Inevitable and stepped out into the rain. The Inevitable had landed away from any settlements to avoid attention, they were near a swampy forsest. As soon a couple of men had brought out a set of speeder bikes and a speeder, semmarv ordered some of them to bring out a sensor crate and beigin an areaa survey.

"The rest of you with me, we're going to check out the town"

With that Semmarv jumped into the speeder.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:21 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

First off I want to apologize for rudely disappearing with no notice; I should have talked about how there was stuff going on IRL for me that was keeping me super-busy. Still, that's not a great enough excuse for completely ditching you guys and forgetting about the Roleplay.

However as of this week I am officially done with:

-School Play
-German Language Camp
-Searching for a job (no one wants me hired it seems XD )

In addition to that, I'm not planning on being in the school Musical nor going out for any sports. This means more free time. Alot of you know I really like roleplaying, and I do want to come back.

I do not expect forgiveness right now, nor necessarily ever. I just want to let you know I feel really bad for being a ditch-jerk and for abandoning something that is really cool and worthwhile. You don't even have to accept me back in, that's perfectly reasonable at this point.

Thank you for reading this DarthDLA, 2x4b, and all other participants in the Sith Roleplay.))

Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:35 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((So yeah, I know that I didn't want to join when you first started, but now that I quit my job as official potato scrubber and have very little to do with my spare time I would like to join if it is not a problem with you.

If I am accepted here is my profile.

-Name: Chaos
-Race: Human
-Appearance: Average human size. Wears a black cloak over worn mandalorian battle armor.
-Proffession: Used to be a bounty hunter. After gaining force-like powers became reclusive hermit.
-Used to use many weapons including lightsaber but long since stopped using weapons. Uses force powers for all attacks.
-Unimportant random starfighter.

I will understand if you don't let me back in.))

Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I hope my character creating a new force power was acceptable, DLA. And the reason he was going to ask somebody was because I have no clue what to call it. :?))

Utobuk made his way over to one of the speeder bikes, thunking along on his droid leg. He hadn't found a Sith he could trust with his new power yet, so he hadn't been able to ask anybody what they thought it was. Not to mention he had been successful in recreating a shadow leg only four out of the twenty times he had been able to practice it.

Grimacing, Utobuk ran a clawed finger over one of the lines of the bike. It was an older model, and looked like it had been cobbled together by different pieces. Paint was missing in areas, and there were a few carbon burns on its sides. Not a very pretty machine.

He swung his hairy leg up and over, plopping himself in the seat. He flicked the ignition key. The machine sputtered to life, rising a couple of feet off the ground on its repulsor jets.

Utobuk fingered the controls, rather nervous about their first scouting mission.

Sighing, he waited for Semmarv to start their journey.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:54 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Don't be stupid R_R. We aren't even angry at you and of course you're welcome to come back in, same goes for flaming_fox))

Raziel looked at the blood that stained his cybernetic hand as he left the interrogation chambers. Kingsley had never been one to use such language in front of him or anybody. He wasn't himself... He should have been at least trying to lunge for him but he didn't even try. Raziel put the glove back onto his hand and made his way to the Council Chambers at the very centre of the Temple.

As he entered he sat cross legged on his chair. The Jedi were becoming more and more reckless and strange. Even Joro had been acting strangely, the Consular he knew would never attack out of panic. What was happening?

Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Chaos' fighter came to a screaming halt in the hanger of the temple. His flying skills had been dulled slightly but the real reason that he had so much trouble landing was that it was a stolen ship and judging by its condition when it was stolen it was lucky to have lasted so long.

Since everything in the small fighter was offline Chaos was forced to use his own strength to pry open the hatch. When finally free of the ship he jumped to the floor of the hangar. Black cloak flowing from the sudden movement he stood up and sighed. Finally Chaos was home.

((corny I know, but its hard to enter after a RP is started))

Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As a knock sounded at the door of the Council Chambers Raziel sighed, slightly irritated at the interruption. He got up and disengaged the lock on the door. Stood in front of him was Captain Stark.

"What is it Captain?" Raziel asked in a bored voice.

"An unidentified craft has landed in the main hangar. I've dispatched Guard Droids but I felt it best that I informed you" Captain Stark said.

Raziel pushed past Captain Stark and set off down the hallway. He stopped by the Knights Quarters and enlisted the help of two of them. If it was a Jedi then they'd have no trouble plowing through a few Guard Droids. He began to run and the Knights followed him to the main hangar where a set of five Guard Droids had their blasters trained on the intruder. Raziel looked at the human male. He looked familiar... Very familiar. It suddenly dawned on him that it was the bounty hunter that Steelven had introduced him to... But his Force presence had grown. He dismissed the Guard Droids but left the Knights where they were. If the bounty hunters intentions were a threat to the well being of the Temple and younglings then he'd be leaving in pieces.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Chaos sensed Raziel's presence. Unmoving he spoke in a calm, slow voice.

"I sense tention and unease in you. If you wish to fight me I would warn against it, I kind of lose myself in combat."

He paused for a moment and continued to speak. "No, I am here only to rest in a relatively safe place, and maybe see some old aquaitences. May I inquire of Lord Steelven, is he here at the moment."

((Spelling is a bit off. I trust that it is not to much of a problem.))

Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I'm afraid not, he hasn't returned from the attack on the Asteroid Temple... But being as resourceful as he is I'm expecting him soon" Raziel replied.

Raziel dismissed the two Knights and beckoned Chaos to follow him.

"I'm sorry for the hostility but our security check isn't complete. And with the Younglings we can't be too careful" Raziel said.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:44 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Many thanks, I shall jump in posthaste.))

As he opened his eyes, Steelven felt a sharp, buzzing pain in his head. His vision was blurry, and the buzzing noise was intensifying. He brought his hands to his head in attempt to soothe his pain with the Force.

After a few seconds, the blurriness and pain was gone. He looked around; he was in his ship.

What am I doi---wait, that's right. The temple... the attack... I must've blacked out from exhaustion after setting off in my ship. The question is... how long have I been out, and how far has my ship gone?

Steelven attempted to get up and activate the ship's map, but he felt an intense pain in his abdomen. Breathing heavily, he managed to open up part of his bio-suit and examine an internal gauge.

My suit is low on power; it's really drained from using the extra mech arms. I suppose finding out where I am in space will have to wait. I need to convert some of the ship's back-up power into my suit...

Reaching from his position, Steelven managed to reach the sub-computer. After fumbling awkardly to get up, he input some commands. After a few seconds, he huddled over to a spot where he could lay down.

As he got comfortable, some cords rose out from the control panel. He grabbed them and stuck them into the appropiate ports inside his suit.

Standby...

Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:16 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Of course you're both accepted. Please forgive me for not welcoming you sooner. Now all we need are Gryphflame and Undeadcutlet and the ol' group would be back together! (I Would have asked them if they wanted in, but since I lack contact info for either, I couldn't.) Also FF, Chaos may be called upon to find out what happened to Gralen. If he's dead, the sith council will want an explanation, if not, RR can play as him if he wants, and You'll both need to provide some extra back story (Either will work for me). I Seem to recall one of you also playing a twi'lek, but she might have gotten herself killed by the jedi or something. your choice you guys.))

Semmarv's speeder entered the small city on Jabiim. The heavy rain seemed endless, and even the normally reliable repulsors seemed to lose traction now and then. After A particularly dangerous slide, where the craft almost crashed into a tree, Semmarv decided to park the machine and explore the city on foot.

Most of the city residents seemed not to care much about the downpour, and many wore water resistant clothing. Semmarv Stepped outside ad donned a poncho, though he was already semi-wet by the time he had it on.

Semmarv decided to head towards the center of town. Hopefully they would have some sort of visitors center with a map of the city, from there he could decide what to do next.

As he walked, Semmarv got the uncanny feeling he was being watched. HE performed a force scan of th emediate area, but found nothing unusual, so he continued on his way, checking behind him every now and then.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Yeah, the twi'lek is certainly dead. I might have to do slome back-up reading on Gralen, kinda forgot what happened.))

"Yes, you can never be to tight with security. Yet, you mentioned younglings. That is a very good thing, as from what I have heard it is a wonder that anyone here is alive at all, let alone those who's force has not yet reached its potential."

Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
((Sorry for not posting, I haven't logged on Psypoke for a little bit. Could someone tell me where we are in the roleplay so I can post again?))

Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:10 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next