It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 All Aboard the Hogwarts Express! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I listened to the girl's story with Kayla, and looked away when she started to cry. I refused to let myself cry, and said, "My mother died sometime ago, so then it was only me and my dad. I hardly ever see him anyhow." I continued to look away, and then ate a little when the food appeared.

Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kayla saw Ira cry and said "Ooh, I'm so sorry. No one I know in my family has died, so I wouldn't know how you feel.... but I'm sure it's really painful losing close to you...." she looked really sad, but then asked "Have you ever watched Alice In Wonderland?" as a way to change the conversation.

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yes, my Uncle Oliver and Aunt Cathy bought it for me when I was two. I never really got the story though, it all seemed a bit random. I shouldn't get upset about my Gran, I need to remember happy memories positively, like watching Jungle book over and over with her." Ira smiled half-heartedly. "Anyway, I'd like to change subjects, just incase. Do you know what any of the teachers are called? I believe that one is Proffessor Longbottom, but I don't know about the rest."

((I wanted to suggest Parvati Patil and Lavender Brown for Deuteronemy(sp)...))

Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vince heard the conversation between the ravenclaw girls. What is Alice in Wonderland anyways.

Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Again, seeker, not quitich player. He was the youngest seeker in a century. But I'm done arguing.))

"First years tend not to get in, but I don't have anything to lose by trying out." I said "Unless I fall off my broom, but that never happened when I played with Amber."

Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I giggled slightly. "Alice in Wonderland? The muggle film? I was quite in love with that one as well. Ever heard of the Lion King?"

Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yes, I loved the Hakuna Matata song." Ira said, "Have you watched the second one, I loved that film..."

Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:22 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"The Lion King? I love that movie!" Kayla exclaimed happily, "Timon and Pumba are my favoriter characters, they're so funny!" she laughed. These people were really nice "Hey, what are your favorite Disney Characters? My all time favorites are Flounder from the Little Mermaid, The Mad Hatter and March Hare from Alice in Wonderland, Lumiere from the Beauty and the Beast, and Todd the fox from the Fox and the Hound."

(I actually broke two copies of the Fox and the Hound because I watched it too much :shock: )

Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(lol. Have you figured out what happens next yet, I don't think this will last much longer otherwise D: Doesn't Dumbledore make a speech after all the sortings, so shouldn't McGonagall make one, then food, then to the dormatries(major sp))

"Well I haven't watched any of those films since I was eight, I grew out of disney films. I did like James Bond, I thought he was really cool. Do you know if they'll have a TV at hogwarts? I brought a portable DVD player but it's gone mad since we got of the train." ~The sixth year who had told her that Rateberries weren't made from Rat tails turned to her and told her that electronics didn't work in hogwarts, but she knew how to make a portable DVD player work in hogwarts, using a sixth year spell, and she'd get it to work once they got to the common room. She introduced herself as Nanca, then started her conversation with the boy named Rekson. Ira turned back to Rinae, Ookami and Kayla, "I have four DVDs, so should we watch one tonight? I have Lion King II, Matilda, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Die Another Day, a James Bond film, which do you want to watch? I'm a big Roald Dahl fan by the way. I have every book he wrote including a signed Charlie and the chocolate factory, my most prized possession. I got it for Christmas from my Gran three years ago..."

Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:16 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Ummm.... *looks at book like a bible* .... okay... we have the feast first, and then McGonagall will give her speech.)

McGonagall looked at the list again, and, seeing that there were no more names to call out, said "I and my collegues(sp?) welcome you all to a new year at Hogwarts. It is now time to begin the feast!" There was a large burst of applause, and many of the First Years gave gasps of suprise as food magically appeared on the table.

Kayla saw the magically appearing food on the table, and gave a small comment "It looks like the work of house elves.... Yeah, Hogwarts must have a bunch of house elves working here...." she piled some food onto her plate and then started eating, starting with a bunch of mashed potatoes and gravy. "I brought a portable DVD player too, but all I've got are Disney movies, with the exception of Quest for Camelot." she told the others.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I ate quietly with a small amount of food on my plate. I tried to avoid any more conversation while eating; my father had enforced that role on my years ago.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I stared at the plates that were filled with food. Upon seeing steak, I immediately put it on my plate, cutting it up quickly. I wanted to cut quickly so I could get to the food as soon as possible.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Wow," Ira gasped, taken a back by the appearing food. She began to start grabbing food to eat, she wasn't half hungry. She took four pieces of bread and butter, a favourite of hers, then covered one with silton with apricots cheese, took a slice of Pinapple and Mushroom pizza, an piece of exotic and expensive ham, and a chicken leg. After eating two of the pieces of bread, she realised she was thirsty, and looked for a drink. There was a jug of an orange liquid which she poured into her cup. She drank it.
"This is delicious, what is it?" she asked the others.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:04 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"That's pumpkin juice." Kayla told Ira, "It is really really good!" she said happily, and then giggled. When she finished off her first plate, she started turning in her seat. Turning. And turning. She giggled again and said "I feel a little hyper right now."

Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:17 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I sighed and turned to watch Kayla. "Err...I don't know how to deal with that..." I told the other two.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:14 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"They don't happen to have chocolate milkshake do they?" She asked, and then a silver goblet appeared with a brown liquid in. "I guess they do!" She sai, smiling, then ate her silton with apricots bread.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Josh anxioulsy stared at a giant, empty, white plate in front of him. As soon as McGonagall finished speaking a turkey, along with other foods next it, appeared on the plate and down the table. Josh eyed a gravy boat not too far from the turkey. He reached over and grabbed it. He then cut himself a generous helping of turkey and nearly drowned it in gravy. The girl sitting across from him gave him a strange look. "Hey, do you have a problem with me?" Josh said to the girl. She looked away. "That's what I thought." said Josh with a mouthful of turkey. He scooped some mashed potatoes on his plate and overflowed it with gravy as well.

^_^

Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Since I had finished easting what little food was on my plate, I shifted uneasily and boredly on my chair. "What now..." I asked quietly to myself.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kayla ate a sweet bun, and then looked thoughtful for a moment, saying "Hmmmm..... I dunno. I think nee-san said that the Headmistress will give a speech sometime after the feast.... I can't remember for sure, though." Kayla ate another sweet bun and then started humming to the tune of Bibidi Bobidi boo.

Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Youkonchan? Can't we do the speech so that we can continue the rp? I don't mean to be rude or impatient, but I'm afraid that the rp will die if we don't...))

Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:13 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I looked around and was pleased to find all of my favorite foods somewhere nearby.

"Freshly baked bread!" I said somewhat quietly as I grabbed a slice of it. There was also olive oil and seasoning.

"It's almost as if they know what foods I like and put exactly that in front of me!" I whispered.

"It's a very unique spell. Cool, isn't it?" Amber explained.

"Yeah! When do I get to learn it?" I asked.

"In your last year, if your lucky. Even then, you would likely have to cast it to people one at a time." She answered.

"Darn." I said. But that didn't get in the way of my joy to be here, learning about magic.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:06 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(I ate it!!.... Whoops, wrong thing. Okay, It's time to move on!)

The food disappeared and Professor McGonagall stood up from her seat at the High Table. She cleared her throat for silence, and said "I have a few start-of-terms notices to give you.

"First years should note that the forest on the grounds is forbidden to all pupils. And a few of our older students would do well to remember that as well.

"I have also been asked by Mr. Filch, the caretaker, to remind you all that no magic should be used between classes in the corridors.

"And finally, Quidditch trials will be held in the second week of the term. Anyone interested in playing for their House teams should contact Madame Hooch.

"Now, all First years will be directed to your new House dormatories by your House prefects. Your classes will start tomarrow." And with that, Professor McGonagall and the other teachers left the Great Hall.

(Yatta! Okay, the teachers for the classes ((Transfiguration, Potions, Herbology, History of Magic, Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Care of Magical Creatures, and Divination)))

Transfiguration- Percy Weasly ((McGonagall is Headmistress, so she couldn't be it anymore))
Potions- Horace Slughorn
Herbology- Neville Longbottom
History of Magic- Professor Binns ((the ghost))
Charms- Filius Flitwick
Defense Against the Dark Arts- Luna Lovegood
Care of Magical Creatures- Rubeus Hagrid
Divination- Firenze/Sybill Trewanley

Well, here they are! Anyways, I'll have all the First years have classes together, so then we don't get confused. The first class will be Herbology.)

Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Does it mention those new teachers ion the seventh book? I know it mentions Nevile, at least...))

I smiled. Staying out of the forest wouldn't be hard, and hopefully the classes wouldn't be either.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next