It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 competitive PEC-lock this please mod, it died 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
I didn't see any other PECs so.....

Da rules:

snowball wrote:

1. Explain the reason behind both your immunity vote and your boot vote. Even if you are called Articuno_Lover, have an Articuno avatar and several Articunos in your signature, make it clear why you are making this choice. This will help to reduce the spammish nature of most posts, which are like X / X , full stop.

2. Limit your participation to one post per day per PEC. The last thing we need is to have a PEC increase by three pages in one hour. Imagine some
poor kid who votes and happily goes to bed, and then waking up to find that the final round is already up.

3. Indicate clearly if your post is not a vote. We don't want one member to say "this can be locked", and a final round started, only for another member to claim that the votes were calculated incorrectly, and the final round should be postponed.

4. Make comments about the votes of other members very carefully. If you are going to criticize their choices, it is suggested that you do not post at all. I don't care how strongly you feel towards certain Pokemon, if you don't like it, keep it to yourself.

5. Learn your mathematics. Stop posting once a round is over, and only continue posting after the next round is up. Some rounds take 10 boot votes for a Pokemon to be eliminated, some take 5 (or whatever). Make sure you count the number of votes before posting.

This isn't going to be ALL the pokemon in the OU teir, this is going to be the ones used often and well in competitive battling. Good god this is going to take a while, so for now after 3 votes for boot and 3 votes for immunity for one respective pokemon, the round will end. This will change as the list gets shorter. There will only be one round change a day if it comes to that.

{absol} 0/0
{aerodactyl} 0/0
{alakazam} 0/0
{blissey} 0/0
{breloom} 0/0
{bronzong} 0/0
{charizard} 0/0
{dragonite} 0/0
{dusknoir} 0/0
{dunsparce} 0.0 (jk)
{electivire} 0/0
{forretress} 0/0
{gallade} 0/0
{garchomp} 0/0
{gengar} 0/0
{gyarados} 0/0
{heracross} 0/0
{hippowdon} 0/0
{houndoom} 0/0
{infernape} 0/0
{lucario} 0/0
{magnezone} 0/0
{metagross} 0/0
{milotic} 0/0
{porygon-z} 0/0
{probopass} 0/0
{rampardos} 0/0
{rhyperior} 0/0
{salamence} 0/0
{scizor} 0/0
{shuckle} 0/0
{skarmory} 0/0
{slaking} 0/0
{slowbro} 0/0
{slowking} 0/0
{snorlax} 0/0
{spiritomb} 0/0
{starmie} 0/0
{steelix} 0/0
{swampert} 0/0
{togekiss} 0/0
{torterra} 0/0
{tyranitar} 0/0
{umbreon} 0/0
{weavile} 0/0

PLEASE QUOTE AND ADD YOUR VOTES FROM THE LAST PERSON SO I DON'T HAVE TO KEEP THIS LOOOOOONG LIST.

Last edited by dunsparce on Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:16 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I have a question, how many immunity and how many boot votes, just 1? (I hope this is not spam, this is my first PEC).

Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]