It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Peril of the Ancients - Open 

What do you think of Pokémon Role Plays?
Brilliant!! 40%  40%  [ 6 ]
Pretty good... 33%  33%  [ 5 ]
Meh... creative. 13%  13%  [ 2 ]
Err... you sure? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
WTF!! 13%  13%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 15

Peril of the Ancients - Open 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

KA: .... :lol: :lol: ... Remember, my character is 125 000 000 years old, and I don't think Vaporeons and Suicunes (well, you've transformed into one) existed as life forms in that time. That's why my character "thought" you were a blue shell-less Kabuto and that PKMNAddictSora's Vaporeon was an unarmoured blue Kabutops (that's what was biting one of the dude's legs). :lol:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omanyte finally managed to drag his ammonite body towards the fray. There, he continued watching the shell-less Kabuto pouncing around and making what sounded like bizarre laughter sounds. He took care not to attract the attention of the unarmoured Kabutops, as it had a sharp look in its eye. Dragging himself forward, he eventually climbed up onto the counter that was holding the Horsea. The tank angered him, reminding him of the prison he just escaped, and he deemed it as the obstacle he would have to defeat. Spinning wildly again at the tank, a bunch of the Normapes suddenly grabbed him from behind, jerkily stopping his spinning. Omanyte decided to peep out of his shell, which was held by 5 Mankey-like hands with 5 fingers. The Normapes were howling with laughter, and Omanyte occasionally caught sounds like "captured" and "trickster".

They must be a kind of Houndoom, he thought to himself, they howl very eerily and hunt in groups...

Suddenly, he was dropped and sent whirling at the head of the armourless blue Kabutops!

Pokemon Diamond:
Name: Quincy
FC: 4553-8854-9459

The Rating Centre CAN'T be dead... can it??

Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:43 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Todo did not notice a rocky wall ahead of him while he was swimming and looking at the seafloor that his bumped his head."OWWWWWWWW!"

Todo lept out the water in pain. When he calmed down he looked up at a huge building on the seashore. Oooooh,ahhhhhhh. Todo looked at it in amazement. I so gotta check this out.

Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:06 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Crevice jumped backward as a small shelled pokemon bowled him over into the wall. Seeing small yellow ducks swirling around his head, he tried to walk somewhere but kept going in wobbly patterns across the floor, eventually collapsing with a dazed look on his face. Crevice blinked several times, trying to chase off the confusion and get back onto his feet. To his annoyance the humans seemed to be finding this very funny, and were pointing at him while laughing loudly. Growling irritably in frustration, Crevice managed to get back on his feet and survey the surroundings he was in.

Me, my pokemon, and I (Sapphire).

Shinies: All from Diamond.
Alchemy and Byrd, the twin Ponytas.
Hope the Shinx.

Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:02 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.

Aria smiled. "Hello. I'm Aria." She then looked around. "Do you know where we are?"

Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:39 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Crevice finally stopped growling at the humans, and turned his head, spotting a large blue pokemon ((Aria)) that was talking to what he thought was a horsea ((Spike)). Ignoring the annoying human creatures, he walked over to these new pokemon to watch what was happening. Keeping his distance, crevice sat a few feet away from the large blue pokemon and watched her intently to learn what was going on.

Hope the Shinx.

Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:49 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Omanyte was sent rocketing off the un-armoured Kabutops ((Crevice)) into an unsuspecting laughing Normape.

THONK!

Omanyte kept on spinning rapidly, and the light patterns were changing much too briskly for him to recognize where he was going. Rolling down flights of stairs, being kicked around by visitors, he zoomed out of Devon Co. and came to a stop in front of what looked like (through his shell) a gigantic dinosaur thing with razor-sharp teeth and vertebral spikes (Todo) !

Omanyte kept in his shell and prepared for what was next, as he watched the reptilian monster timidly.

Pokemon Diamond:

Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:33 pm
Profile WWW
elite42 wrote:

Info needed is:

Gender: (Alt+11 for Male, Alt+12 for Female, "#" for Genderless)
Species: Sea Pokémon/Inanimate Object:P
Alliance: Good/Bad
Personality:
Good Habits:
Bad Habits:
Born at:
Dreams:
Burdens:
Any Companions:

Omanyte ♂ - Good
About 125,000,000 years old... considered quite young by other Ancients
Quite hasty, but courageous
Thinks tactically
Reckless and a bit fidgety
Revived at Devon Co. and released near Sealed Chamber
Has a great wish to be able to swim faster
Heavy shell; his bad reputation as an "old thing"
Remembers having made friends with neighbouring Anorith 125,000,000 yrs. ago

Rules:
-No godmoding, powerplaying, overcontrol, mary-suing
-You must a be a species of Pokémon that lives under the sea, or be an inanimate object waiting to be toyed with :lol: :P
-If you're good, know that faults and succumbing to different factors is encouraged, as long it will flow with the story
-If you're bad, know that you WILL be eventually defeated, but that you will always rise again (possibly to die again :P)
-You cannot make another character die. That person must be sensible enough to die when it's time, at which point they will be given the choice to be a fossil or an inanimate object
-Don't suddenly sharply bend the plot... make it fluid.
-You cannot choose a Pokémon species already chosen without good reason, or if you're a different gender. Even so, try to be a different species of Pokémon (you can still be pre-evolutions or evolutions) from everbody else

Character List
Omanyte ♂ - 1.25*10^8 yrs. - elite42 (ME!)
Horsea ♂ named Spike - 7 yrs. - RECOLORER
Vaporeon ♂ named Crevice - 24 yrs. - PKMNAddictSora
Ditto ♀ codenamed Aria - ??? - Kawaii Angel
Totodile ♂ named Todo - 8 yrs. - Paco

Characters still can join, but there will be a lesser chance as the storyline has begun.

The story has begun. Characters joining now will be pended.

Pokemon: {squirtle}
Species: Turtle/Underwater Pokemon
Personality: Naive makes mistakes but they are worth it in the end
Alliance: Good
Good habits: easily says smart stuff always likes to be a hero
Bad habits: can't stop running around sometimes
Born at: the deep trenches of the sea
Dreams: to be the greatest water pokemon he can be
burdens: none
companions: other water pokemon
name: Jonathan
accepted? :?: :? . PM me if im doing anything wrong.

Last edited by Totodil13 on Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:04 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"I think we're in a place called De-Dev-Devoon Co. The Humans and Robert are supposed to study us or something. But as for me im getting out of here!" Spike started towards the door when he saw something shimmer out of the corner of his eye. Instantly, he headed towards it. When he arrived in front of it, he knew it was his fathers old Dragonscale. He grabbed it and then (once again) headed towards the door.

Last edited by RECOLORER on Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Aria nodded and headed towards the door, but stopped when she saw the Vaporeon, the Tododile, and an Omanyte. I looked at the Vaporeon and co. "Are you coming?" I asked, and continued.

Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Crevice quietly followed the large blue pokemon, keeping a watchful eye on his surroundings and avoiding putting weight on his bad leg. Just as he was close to the exit a human grabbed him and wrestled him into a collar and chain. Growling loudly, Crevice twisted around and bit the humans hand, causing it to yelp and jump backward, falling down the stairs and landing with a loud crash. Free to go once more, Crevice trotted after the other pokemon, dragging behind him the unhanded chain.

Hope the Shinx.

Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

But I'm not still of a character with no burdens or bad habits, besides being naive and smarmy. I guess I'll have to PM Tododil13 about that... what do you guys (and gals) think?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uncoiling out of his shell, Omanyte decided to look out. Instead of the jagged dinosaur-like entity, he saw a minute blue dinosaur, who he recognized as a Totodile. He glanced around at the other Pokémon.

Seeing the aqua-body from which the Totodile seemed to have come from, Omanyte steadily pulled himself to the shoreline. Being at a lost of words for having not used his voice for a long time, he could only wave his tentacles beckoningly before diving down.

Pokemon Diamond:

Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:05 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Crevice waded into the water, enjoying the feel of the sea again. Growling at the new accessory hanging off of his neck, he tried to bite it off, thinking that it might inhibit his swimming abilities. Finding that the hard cold surface of the chain didn't even dent after his attacks, Crevice growled irritably and lay down in the sand.

Hope the Shinx.

Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Todo walked into the building. He saw a guy holding something to his head and was talking into it. Wierd. He started sneaking around until he spotted a room with pokemon in tanks. Now thats wierd!Todo walked in the seeing humans crowded around a book. He looked up and saw a Suicune in a tank."How you doing!" Todo asked in happiness.

Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:49 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"'back on the beach"'
Spike sped towards the water with all his might. He dove right in and began splashing around. He was very eager to get back to the sea. but he noticed Crevice with a chain around its neck. "I'll help u get that off!" He shot streams of water at it over, and over again but nothing was working "Come on Inky-Butt, your some sort of strong octopus...squid... thing, why dont you give it a try!"

Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:29 pm
Nice everyone! :)
But I'm not still of a character with no burdens or bad habits, besides being naive and smarmy. I guess I'll have to PM Tododil13 about that... what do you guys (and gals) think?

Uncoiling out of his shell, Omanyte decided to look out. Instead of the jagged dinosaur-like entity, he saw a minute blue dinosaur, who he recognized as a Totodile. He glanced around at the other Pokémon.

Seeing the aqua-body from which the Totodile seemed to have come from, Omanyte steadily pulled himself to the shoreline. Being at a lost of words for having not used his voice for a long time, he could only wave his tentacles beckoningly before diving down.

What do you mean by burdens? :?

Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:45 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Totodil13: Burdens, as in faults...

Omanyte decided to return back to shore to help the armourless blue Kabutops (he STILL doesn't know what kinda Pokémon he is...) take off the black metalling thingy around its neck. So determined he was to help his acquaintance that he never looked to see the enormous Sharpedo that bowled him over into the deepness of the watery abyss.

As a signal that he was about to meet his demise, he used his ancient power and launched a few well-aimed pebbles at the Kabutops' collar and at the Kabutops. Omanyte only saw the collar shatter and the armourless Kabutops spot him before being thrown down deep.

Pokemon Diamond:

Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:01 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Aria jumped into the water without hesitating, and came up a minute later with the small Omanyte in her mouth. (She wasn't biting, but simply holding you. Gently.))

Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Crevice tossed the collar and chain into the ocean with his mouth, and wondered why everyone was being so helpful to him. Deciding that he rather liked this group of strange pokemon, he trotted over to the tentacled shelled thing to see if he was alright.

Hope the Shinx.

Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:46 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

One of the scientisist saw Todo,"Get it!"

Todo jumped up as he saw three humans ran at him."Oh crap!" Todo ran out of the room with the humans in hot pursuit. I gotta get out of here!.Todo spotted an opening in a wall(garbage chute) and jumped in.[/i]

Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:17 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"You alright Inky?" Spike said as he swam towards the Omanyte.

Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:18 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

What KA said. However, that also counts emotional, verbal and physical burdens, such as, for example, having 7 legs instead of 8, or being a slow learner.

Shaking himself, he was very apprehensive from that encounter. He knew only one thing to do. At this moment he found that his voice sounded much like the other Pokémon in this strange pack (not knowing their very young age, of course).

"Thank you."

After that very tense moment of this new life of about 30 minutes, he seemed to pull himself together again. Being able to use his voice openly, he asked them how they thought of the Totodile that ran into the building they were imprisoned in moments before.

Pokemon Diamond:

Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:58 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Todo flew out of the chute and into a garbage bin. I'm too curious for my own good. He found himself outside the building. "I'm going back in to free those weird-looking pokemon!" Todo snucked back in the building. Thancks to his size, the desk person did not notice him. Todo soon found his way in the room. This time there were no humans. Yeah!Todo went up to the tank with snail looking pokemon. "You look funny." as Todo pointed at him.

Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Paco: Umm... everybody in the RP's already escaped... read through the page numbers! We're on page 3 here!

The Omanyte wondered why the Totodile ran into the buiding again. Worried about the misguided Pokémon's safety, he told the Horsea, the "Swee-koon" and the "Vapooryon" (they're new names) that they would have to rescue the Totodile from the prison they had just ventured out from. Determined and hustling, he surpisingly quickly walked to and through the door of Devon Co.

Pokemon Diamond:

Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:55 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Wait a second that Pokemon a fake?Todo looked behind him to see three humans looking at him.Cheaters.Todo used Water Gun and ran off.

Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:09 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Crevice followed what he was now sure was called an Inky ((courtesy of Spike)) and trotted after him into the building which he hated. Looking around, Crevice could see that this place was bigger than he had thought before, and it proved a real challenge to find a lone pokemon wandering around by sight. So then Crevice decided to resort to smell, which also failed miserably, because the overpowering human scent covered up all others in the area. Wondering what to do next, Crevice sat down and waited for more ideas.

Hope the Shinx.

Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next