It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 A story about Pokemon trainer......Ghett0. Yes, Ghett0. 
Fails at life
Fails at life

Basically, I end up getting sucked into the Pokemon world. And yes it's a story about me. Yes it has Psypokes.com in it. so, let's begin.

Chapter 1 : More knowledge, more skill

I stared at my computer screen as I browsed Psypokes.
"I might as well join."

I did, and did not regret the decision. I decided to look through the Psylab, and found interesting stuff.
"Hmm? Effort Values? Individual values?"

I felt like stupid. Prior to looking this up, I hadn't a clue. "Okay, so, IVs determine the strength of the Pokemon in ceratin stats."
"EVs raise a stat depending on what species of Pokemon you defeat. So, if I defeated a 4 Starly and leveled up my Pokemon, it's speed stat would raise
by one + the stat gain from leveling up and the IVs catching up."

This inspired me to play Pokemon Pearl and test it out. I decided to fully EV train a Pokemon; "Whoah, those are high stats!" I exclaimed in suprise.

I looked through the forums a bit more. I decided to make my first post in the "What if you were a real trainer?" topic.
"Boy, it'd be cool! I'd have a Metagross, Lucario, Magmortar, Blissey, Probopass, and Rhyperior!"

I looked through the Battle Tower forums and clicked the DP Rater Application. I decided to PM Firestarter,
but I just drew my hands away, and solemnly said, "I stink at move sets too much."

Chapter 2 : In the Pokemon world

That night I had dreams of becoming a Pokemon trainer. I woke up suddenly. I saw a sign that said, "Sandgem city." Perhaps I didn't wake up.
I reached out to where my DS was in the real world, and grabbed the cartridge out. I could feel it, I knew this was only what I saw. I (really) woke up.
I was holding the game cartridge. But a glance at me showed I was just many pixels; a 2-D image. I felt a thrusting motion from my back. I saw blackness,
and I couldn't even feel myself. I got out of the blackness. I saw a sign that said, "Sandgem city", like in my dream. But it was real this time.

"Chapter 3 : Explanations" coming soon!

Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:32 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Its good but I think you should just stick chapters 1 and 2 together.
But anyways its good 8/10

{celebi} ~

Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Try spending all your free time in school writing and then typing it for an hour when you get home.

Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:20 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Chapter 3: Explanations

I quickly ran to Professor Rowan’s lab. “I just went to sleep with my game cartridge next to me, and I got warped into this place.”

“I had a Space-Time alteration machine. It must’ve had been charged with too many protons and reached undesired coordinates. I was trying to teleport a Pokemon to my lab, to study, you see.”

“Oh, great. I hate accidents. Now stop it before you rip a hole in Space-Time and cause the continuum to break off into millions of branches.

I quickly took breath after breath, and then I just ran.
"
“Wait!!” Rowan yelled.

I swiftly ran back to him. I knew what he was going to say.
“I know what you’re going to say, you could warp me back to earth.”

“Precisely. Now, I have to adjust it’s--- wait, how many lightyears away do you live?”

“None. We’re on earth, I just need to reach a different dimensional plain.”

“Okay, do you know any warps to that plain?”

“Actually, just warp me into a black hole, it’s supposed to reverse time according to the amount of force the human had upon entering, the trajectory, and angle.”

“Good. Nearest Black Hole is straight up, so we need to take it out side.”

A couple minutes later….

“Okay, angle of 360 Degrees, sufficient Protons, good, trajectory set, *BAM*.

I warped away into the Black Hole which reversed time to--- oh brother, it was Pokemon Red and Blue!

“Oh crap. Wait;”

I went to the Pokemart to purchases Pokemon Pearl. I was warped back to Sinnoh. “Now, let’s burn this thing.”

I burned it in a bondfire close to my warp location.
The place disintegrated, and forced me out of the Pokemon world. I was back in the real world.

"Chapter 4 : The Unexpected" coming soon!

Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]