It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Medieval Pokemon (Thy RP lives) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
"That's it! Firtel, tell Kilaz to get back to the castle, Icy can pass this mission." said general Tray. A Raichu dashed off the same way Kilaz had gone, but at a slower pace.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:41 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"you, and that Zangoose, you all want to destroy this forest" the Shiftry announced and the Shiftry ran up to Sparks with a Leaf Blade, Sparks launch his signatured attack and launched his flail with electricity in it. Then Shiftry had a trick of his own, as he was getting clost to the ball he made the chain rap around his chain and launched a Whirlwind blasting back Sparks. As Sparks landed his Flail landed beside him, but his right hand hit a rock, now no longer able to use his right and or Flail he got up and ran up to Shiftry and used a thunder punch, the Electrical attack wasn't that damaging, shiftry then jumped to the very top of the tallest tree, and started to use a solarbeam, and this strong attack was getting closer to Sparks and he jumped out of the way, could a one armed Knight take on this Forest Ninja?

Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

uh hi i dont know if youre still taking people but this sounds cool. ill read through the rest of the story so i know whats going on.
[b]Species:[Medicham]
[b]Name:[Medicham]
[b]Rank:[Knight?]
[b]Weapon:[Throwing daggers he uses with psychic]
[b]Gender:[Male]
[b]Personality:[Serious, dosent like opening up to new people, but is very close with his friends]
[b]Kingom:[Reconsan (i forgot how to spell it)]
[b]Speciality:[Stealth and speed]
[b]Weakness:[Flying types]
[b]Strenghs:[Bulky, slow opponents]
[b]Fears:[Sunny day]

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I kept my back to the stable, waiting on Blazester to come. Will he? I have many questions... I sighed, and looked at Lady Odila. "Do you have anything to ask of us?"

Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Nothing in particular. Why? Does it bother you that I'm here?" Odila asked rather rudely. The Pikachu wasn't normally like this, but she was getting rather frustrated because Blazester and Rinae wouldn't tell her anything. She may not be a high ranking soldier, but she was still concerned about them, and more determined than ever to find out what was going on.

(Looks like you won't be able to shake Odila anytime soon. :D )

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I smiled. "No. Simply curious. In fact, I was waiting here for Blazester, and I just came up with an idea. He's been rather down lately, so maybe you can try and help me to cheer him up." I smiled reassuringly at Odila.

((At least I know how to adapt to things. :)))

Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Odila was caught off gaurd for a moment by the statement and then regained her composure "Yes. I would like to do that." she said, "Sir Blazester should not be feeling down, it's just not like him."

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:01 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Now then, which rival should we visit?" asked General Tray.
"I have heard that the Reconizes have a shard in their possesion." said Sir Rapid. Tray's ears peerked up.
"If these rumors are true, we should invade their stronghold." he continued.
"I like that idea... prepare the troops for battle!" shouted Tray.

Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:53 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I had a busy schedule for the last 3 weeks!!! What part are we on???

Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
((IT'S ALIVE!!! IT'S ALIIIIIIIVVVVVVVEEEEE!!!!!))

((Are we gonna continue?))

Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
(Yes, actually I'm quite grateful for this err... meaningfull necromance... Yes, the Role Play will come back. Hopefully Sentinel and Kawaii will see this.)
"What?" Blazester stumbled over his words a bit before realizeing what she was doing.
"Oh, er... um, yes. I am kinda depresed." He said in an unuasual manner.

Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:06 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I see's it. I need to remember what I was doing, though. I can let Kawaii know if you'd like.))

Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((We have to do something about sir blade though.....Shall I kill him? ( :twisted: ) Or do you have a plan for him bdude?))

Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
((I see's it. I need to remember what I was doing, though. I can let Kawaii know if you'd like.))
(Just look at your last post in the thread. And DS, since I'm waiting for Kawaii to post I'll just do away with Blade like this, and better yet an arrow was aiming at him at the time! w00t!)

As the few knights examined Blades unconsious body, another enemy was hiding in the bushes. He had caught the tip of his arrow on fire, and had a torch right next to him. He fired the arrow which hit Sir Blade right in the head, and his body quickly burned as Blade realised cries of pain. The assasin quickly pulled out another arrow, he fired it a few feet behind Sir Raymond, and kept lighting arrows and firing them and making a ring of fire around Blades body, Sir Raymond and Sir Sreen until no gap was present in the ring of fire, preventing any escape.
"Always heard you cared for others, that you protected nature..." Said the figure as he stepped right through the ring of fire, revealing himself has a Rhyperior. "But that leaves a mark on you... A mark that will lead to a disadvantage... Which I am about to exploit..." He pulled out a massive sword and threw his bow into the flames, the sword's blade was probably more than six feet long! "But I am Serenthos, a powerful member of the Dark Kingdom, and trust me, I'm one of the worst people to be with inside a ring of fire!" He took his sword in both hands and entered a fighting stances. "AS YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO LIVE!"

Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Raymond pulled out his sword and held it in his right hand, his knife in his left. "Sreen; i'm going to need help. I'm not the greatest sword fighter."

Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As Sir Rapid ran to invade the enemy kingdom, he could hear the thumping of his army behind him. But something wasn't right. He saw a ring of fire and something that looked like a bonfire in the center and three men. He signalled for his army to return to the castle.
"I'd better check that out..." said Sir Rapid. He dashed at the ring of fire, and with the speed and huge amounts of energy, he made a treamendous leap and just barely flew over the fire. he landed in the circle rather ungracefully and withdrew his sword.
"Ah, Sir Sreen and Sir Raymond. What have we here? Burning your own knight? Tsk, tsk. You'll never win a war like that. Said Sir Rapid, not seeing the huge sword-wielding monster next to him.

Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Serenthos quickly noticed the Lucario infront of him. "Heh heh, so stupid..." He swiftly slahes his sword to the side which sent Sir Rapid flying straight through the flames and dumped him in the forest. "Now now... No need to get hasty. But know to do what I meant to do a minute ago..."
Serenthos charged at Sir Raymond and sent his sword in an arc at his target.

Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:16 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sreen was stunned at the sudden demise of his general, no one had died that swiftly in his command. He barley noticed the other men as he watched his freind burn, he could almost feel the flames on his own body. He suddenly snapped back to reality as he heard Sir raymond ask for his help, he hadn't lost both of them. With rising anger he turned towards the sword arching toward his other man, and with a great cry he brought out his sword, dashed in, and put his sword in the giant sword's way. Then he looked strait at the rhypherior and said in a calm menacing voice with glowing red eyes "Would thou like to have the option of becoming like me? First thy must see the afterlife, but do not worry, I shall oblige in helping you there."

Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Species:Scizor
Name:Blitz
Weapon:Sword with a emerald at the hilt,claws
Personality:Cunning,loyal, and quick-witted.He is good at combat,but a great tactician. Will stand by his Commander til the end.

Kingdom:Reconises
Specialty:strategy and speedy combat
Strentghs:Agile and intelligent,cunning,Skilled
Weaknesses:can't take to many hits,archers,anyone smarter than him
Fears:Being responsible for any injury or death of his commander or friend.

Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:08 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As Icy was on his way to go to his homeland to get his army of Empoleon's. Prinplup's and Piplups, he saw ANOTHER of his visions...
And fainted...

Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(May I join?)

Species:Scizor
Name:Blitz
Weapon:Sword with a emerald at the hilt,claws
Personality:Cunning,loyal, and quick-witted.He is good at combat,but a great tactician. Will stand by his Commander til the end.

Kingdom:Reconises
Specialty:strategy and speedy combat
Strentghs:Agile and intelligent,cunning,Skilled
Weaknesses:can't take to many hits,archers,anyone smarter than him
Fears:Being responsible for any injury or death of his commander or friend.
(You're in, but you're going to have to be a part of the Pillagners, that okay? kthx.)

"How about no? Hyhaa!" Serenthos puched his sword at Sreen's, but the foe's sword was stowly slipping to the end of his eight-foot sword, he was losng his grip. A few seconds later in the clash, Sreen's blade was at the tip of his sword and it got to the very edge and made the tiny weapon hit the end of his arm at incredible speeds, which made half of his upper arm fall off.
"Ugh! How dare you, I'm going to have to spend my entire life mising half of my arm! You're going to pay for this!" Serenthos unexpectedly swept his sword in a sideways arc at Sreen, and the blade passed through the flames on it's way and lit.

Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:43 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(("Ugh"? Where's the screaming in pain? How did the sword light?))

Sreen ducked and rolled under the giant's legs to avoid the sword, inwardly wincing as the heat of it came close to him, then jumped up and said "Then how would thou enjoy a trip with no return?" then he charged at his back, sword point first.

Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Ugh..." said Sir Rapid in pain, barely picking himself up. He could see the fading image of a ring of fire before he lost his strength and crashed to the ground, unconcious.
(Yay, now someone gets to find me.)

Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Blitz was know a knight in the kingdom of Pillagners, and was trying to find the Royal Knight. He knew he was not at the castle and heard he was in battle at the Reconises kingdom. Blitz jumped on a Rapidash and bolted in the Reconises direction."I better hurry, I hope Sir Rapid likes surprises."

Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looekd around nervously. Blazester was no where in sight. "Lady Odila?" I asked. "Where do think he could have gone?"

Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next