It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 The Seven Symbols : Started 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Kinar merely flinched at the sound, but was a bit angered from her earlier anger and from what the Aipom had done. So much, that she stood up and used Extremespeed to stop in front of the Aipom, and then pressed her foot down onto his tail. It wouldn't hurt a lot, but he wouldn't be able to get out. Looking down, Kinar narrowed her eyes. "I was being nice, but if you want to play that way, I suggest that you don't do that." I said threateningly, and made sure that the Aipom couldn't escape.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dragonair rushed up to Kinar and the aipom.
"What can I do to help, Kinar?"

Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Kinar slowly looked up at the Dragonair in the creepy way, and the glare was still in my eyes. "Just....tell me to either get this Aipom either caught or free, so that I can be rid of it." She said quietly and slowly.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sana cooled down his tail as if he were going to use ice punch, but because he couldn't actually move, he just sat there, slowly letting his tail reach below zero temperatures. Trying to stay calm, he sat still, with his hand minorly trembling, waiting for the arcanine to yelp or move its foot or something so he could get away.

These people might be lookin' to kill or somethin'... What is with them? >_>

Sana began to sweat, the perspiration running through his thick purple fur. Sana shook his head to get it off, the power of the ice punch freezing that, too.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:22 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
(Um, you aren't at full health, I Blaze kicked you.)

Blaze quickly noticed the Aipom's tail becoming frosty, freazing the water aroud it. "Kinar! Watch out, he's freazing his tail! Heat it up or he's going to get away, we need to give the humain time to get anothet Pokeball!" Blaze heated up his hand near the Aipom's tail to make it freeze slower.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:01 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Noting Blaze's sudden comment, Dragonair decided it was time to take this thing out.
"The trainer wants to catch it, it seems." He said "I'll stop it from getting away." His pearl turned blue, and he released a blue beam of electricity-a thunder wave attack-at the aipom.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:17 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kinar growled softly to the Aipom and was glad that her being a fire type kept her paw burning hot when needed. She heated it up and defrosted the pokemon. "Nice try." She then looked up to the Dragonair. "call off the attack or it might hit me. And trust me, you don't want that in my current mood."

Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"My bad" Dragonair said "So, what do you think we should do about this aipom?"

Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kinar shrugged. "I don't know, but I hope that he won't try to annoy me much. I am not going to deal with that. I tried to help, but no, he had to scream in my ear." She said, talking calmly. Much too calmly.

Last edited by Kawaii Angel on Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I think the trainer wanted us to catch it." Dragonair said "Why else would he throw the pokeball? But we need to weaken it first. Shall we?"

Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:45 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kinar glanced down at the almost struggling pokemon. "Nah, lets let it run itself low on energy first."

Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Good idea." Dragonair said in agreement. He looked down at the wildly struggling Aipom, ready to deliver an attack should it escape Kinar's grasp.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7