It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 PMD: Mew and Buried Relic and its repetition... 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

How many times can Mew appear in Buried Relic under the same mission/ adventure?...

Today I saw it about 5 or 6 times in Buried Relic with my grass starter team....
Did anyone get a 7 or higher?

I recall I asked similar quesiton in this thread:
http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6425&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=160
but it was another thing..

Mainly I am asking
Has anyone actualy count the appearance of Mew throughout the whole adventure of Buried Relic?

Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

i only ever saw mew once, and it joined me. i found it sleeping near the stairs and knocked it out and it joined me straight away :)

but seriously, why would you really want to know exactly how many times it appeared? i mean if you can see it 5 or 6 times, then surely you can see it any number of times (bounded above by the number of floors it can appear on - i think i heard if it is there on a floor, it will be there from the very beginning).

Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
It's actually pretty much luck, the highest I've got is 3 in one run. (Probably if I didn't retire/quit playing Mystery Dungeon it would be higher.)
If you have extreem, unbelievable luck than Mew could appear on every floor in which he can appear, which I believe is floors 36-97, more simply 61 floors.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:08 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Potentially, Mew could appear and you won't even know it - i.e. he won't use Transform, or run into him while you span the dungeon. So in reality, he could pop up double or maybe even triple the times that we think he does.
Eh, but the most times I've ever known of Mew being on a floor is 5 times (on five different floors), but I don't recall ever seeing him after I defeated him and not recruiting him though. But my memory's somewhat foggy there.

- DNA

Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

thanks guys!

entering Buried Relic is like a major task for me... entering 99 floors defeating 99 floors of pokemon getting 99 floors of items and declining 99 floors of semiannoying normal pokemon recruitment invites...

Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]