It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 The Seven Symbols : Started 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Nobody has posted for a while, so it seemed everybody was bored. I admit I forgot about Vice. And I EVOLVED fighting the guy. I think he should be down by now. Considering the fact I forgot the seemingly inactive Vice, what would people do besides leave the cave?))

Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:23 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Appearance:
Species: {aipom}
Body type: Kinda stretched out for an aipom--longer limbs, tail, extremities, etc.
Hair and eye colours: PURPLE HAIR :O!, and gold eyes
Face type: Round
Other physical features: His tail is extra springy
Clothing style: nudity
Speech style: "...what're ya doin'? C'mon doll, let's get outta here."

Personality:
General demeanor: Instead of having sad and anger as two different emotions, they're just consolidated into 100% anger. A lot of things can set him off, but because of that, you'd never really guess that what ever is happening is making him sad, as opposed to direct anger. He's not excellent at all with handling problems when they effects are still lasting, but he can let go of them quite quickly and easily later. He enjoys being happy, and springing on his extra springy tail, and enjoys physical contact with other beings. Kind of lazy, he sticks very much to his own beliefs. He's generally alright with other people's, but some things he just won't accept.
How he/she sees himself: Looks more into other people's business than he's own. But when he does look into his own, it's "I'm lovable, and I give love. Yay for redeeming qualities! :D"
Best qualities: Lovable, loving, bounces back easily.
Worst qualities: A little stubborn, intellectual abilities aren't anything to brag about, relatively emotionally weak.

Background:
Parents: 2 Parents, a lot closer bond with his father than with his mother
Siblings: One older brother
Hometown: Fortree City
Childhood history: Had a good group of friends of forest woodland and bug pokemon. Whenever rained on the western side of Fortree, he'd always travel to the megasunny eastern side. He never liked the castform experiments, thought they were playing god/kyogre/groudon/rayquaza. His father always tried to teach him how to be a man, he enjoyed the lessons.
Recent history: Leaping through trees with his awesome tail.
Plans for the future: Stay in the present, use evetns from the past to get over obstacles in the present, have nothing to do with the future.

Quirks:
Favorite food: Red Grapes
Favorite pokemon: Smoochum/Tyrogue -- So cute yet so much potential.
Favorite place: Mexico -- Seemingly fun festivals where it never gets cold enough for hibernation.
Pet peeve(s): People who don't shut up or stop moving ever ever EVER.
Least favorite season: Fall -- lol let's get ready for hibernation!
Worst memory: Once spending an entire autumn season just preparing for hibernation, constantly screwing up and having to do it over again, so that as soon as he finished everything, it was December 19.

Pokemon Things:
Attacks: Baton Pass, Screech, Ice Punch, Double Hit
Ability: Pickup
Item Held: none atm

Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Nice char, Pelli. :) You've been added to the first post, as well as a few minor corrections. To the other RPers, our Trainer is going to CATCH Pelli-Sana. Pelli, please show up behind a tree or something, and make the Trainer take interest in you. Ice Bean is now officially an RP joke. :D I see there's been a bit of godmoding, so I'll try to clean up this mess. (Pelli's a welcome distraction.) Please try not to do it again.))

When Amazora and the others caught up to the Trainer, he was at the entrance of a small cave. Kinar and a Dragonair were coming out of the cave, and Blaze slowly followed. The Trainer screamed, "Where did you go? Why did you run away like that? What happened? You look like you've been in a battle..."

((Yeah, our Trainer is a bit weird. XD))

Amazora looked the Dragonair up and down. It seemed to be friendly, so Amazora asked, "Who are you?"

((Don't mind her, she's a bit slow. XD again.))

DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket

Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:27 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dragonair looked at the Slowbro.
"I evolved. It's me, Dratini." He said to her.

Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:20 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
((What does XD mean?))

Dragonair looked at the Slowbro.
"I evolved. It's me, Dratini." He said to her.
(Was no escuse to double post OR godmod.
EDIT RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN!)

Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:54 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I see there's been a bit of godmoding, so I'll try to clean up this mess. Please try not to do it again.))

((It seems she doesn't want it to happen again. Ok, I double posted. sorry. The past is past. It won't happen again.))

Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:58 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Blazikendude, I know you're angry, but the past is past, and he can't delete the posts. If it makes you happy, I'll ask a mod to delete/merge/whatever the posts. I'm angry too, but I'm not screaming at him. I just don't want this to escalate into a huge conflict that will ruin the fun of this RP for all of us. Both of you please forget this happened. But more importantly, don't do it again. I allow you a bit of leeway for godmoding, but please don't overdo it. Forgive and forget, okay? :D Either that, or continue in PM. Not here.))

Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy stumbled back to the others, exhausted. "I couldn't find him. I looked everywhere, but nothing." He fell to his knees, panting. "Literally." He looked to Amazona and the trainer. "'Bout time you guys showed! We were here fighting and looking for Vice."

((Is he still even here? and "XD" is the equivilent to "lol" pretty much))

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:16 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, my computer has been out of action, it's alright now though))

Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((Try looking at XD from the left being up and the right as down. >_<))

Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sana swang aronud in the strees using his hand-tail. As he swung and swung, he came across a group of pokemon, and a trainer.

Sana didn't really care. He didn't want to get caught, but he wasn't afraid either. He probably would've turned back, but the Battle Frontier is a fun place to be. So, he leapt from the tree and started dashing through, attempting to go around all of them.

Yes, he was purposefully and subconsciously attracting their attention to him, as he subconsciously enjoyed it. It warmed his soul.[/i]

Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
(How did Blaze walk out of the cave? He was heavily injured on Kinars back, so I;m just going to pretend that's where he actually is.)

Blaze opened his eye but couldn't help squinting because he was in the dark so long. He finally managed to get it wide open and rolled of Kinar's back and landed on his feet, still stumbling a little. "Ow, stupid d@mn Smeargles!" He started out limping towards a tree, but his leg healed just enough to let him walk slowly. Blaze Shifted his gaze at some leaves that were rustling and then jumped back as a random Aipom jumped out. "What the hell?!" Blaze charged as fast as possible with an injured leg at the creature, Trainer just stood their mindlessly shouted "You can get 'em, Blaze!" while holding a Pokeball.

Blaze couldn't even hear Trainer as he swiped his claws at the weird monkey-like thing.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:43 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dragonair watched as Blaze battled the Aipom. The Aipom was swift, but Blaze might just be able to defeat it. He felt a fierce, battle spirit rise in him, and his pearl mysteriously began to turn red. It released an light aura. The puffy, white clouds began to turn black. Dragonair could feel a few light raindrops begining to fall.
"What on earth?" He whispered.

Pokedex wrote:
A mystical Pokemon that exudes a gentle aura. Has the ability to change climate conditions

((If this counts as God-modding, ignore this post))

Last edited by Thunder_dude7 on Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dragonair watched as Blaze battled the Aipom. He felt a fierce, battle spirit rise in him, and his pearl mysteriously began to turn red. It released an light aura. The puffy, white clouds began to turn black.

Pokedex wrote:
A mystical Pokemon that exudes a gentle aura. Has the ability to change climate conditions

((If this counts as God-modding, ignore this post))
(It wasn't, but it was breaking the no two-liner rule, lol, don't mind me. I'm still waiting for Pelli to post, so no adds from me.)

Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:56 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:35 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sanatan kept running, faster and faster, hoping not to be chased by those pokemon. He fult a gust of air hit his tail as he ran, and looked behind him to see a blaziken chasing after him.

Sanatan's face lit up in shock and fear, and he turned the other way, running straight towards the blaziken, ready to dole out a powerful attack head on.

The only thing better than battling is lying down and relaxing!

Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:39 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I'm sorry, I need to pull out of this RP. There's just way too much going on at the moment for me to have any time for it, sorry.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:05 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As the Aipom dashed towards Blaze, Dragonair tried to restrain himself from dashing in to help him. His protective side rose up, which he had because he had a infant sister. She got into bad situations at times, and he always was there, usually just grabbing her and running rather then fending anybody off. As this side became fierce, so did his aura. the clouds were now not only black, but were growing.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((You guys were spamming earlier and now no posts for ages? Weird.))

Amazora blinked up at the darkening sky. Over by a tree, an Aipom was jumping on Blaze. She flung a Psychic attack towards the Aipom...

((You can make it hit Blaze if you want.))

Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:47 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Seeing Amazora attacking stopped Dragonair from hesitating. As he rushed at the aipom with agility, the rain began to fall faster.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(I assume DNA told you why I wasn't posting like I asked him too? Well, Krisp must have figured it out, so I'm back!)

As the monkey swept at Blaze he quickly rolled to side. He focused fire to his leg and within seconds it lit, he then charged at it and kicked it in the back. Trainer threw a Pokeball at the creature, unaware of the outcome.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Seeing Blaze taking care of himself stopped Dragonair from attacking, and he instead rushed into the air. He calmed down a little, and the rain stopped. The clouds started to shrink and whiten.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:55 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sana was instantly sucked into the pokeball. From the inside of the pokeball, he vigorously fought back, and was able to overcome his confinement with his full health.

Sana began to get scared of these pokemon and trainer, and started to run as opposed to keep fighting.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Kinar, who was now out of the cave and had placed any person remaining on her to the side then walked in front of the Aipom's path to stop it and then laid down. "You don't need to fear them. They are just excited. You can hide behind my tail, if it helps."

Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sana didn't listen. He didn't really want to get caught, he just wanted to have fun. Soon, his health would be lower and he would actually able to have been caught. So Sana's only option was to get away, ASAP, so that he could stay free and stay with the people he loved...whom didn't really exist.

Sana screeched a loud shrillish sound into the ears of the trainer's pokemon. Taking this opportunity to make an escape, he ran towards them in an attempt to get past them and make it back into the forest.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next