It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Creativity (PM Mudget quickly - one more person gets in!!) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!!
Gastly, after following everyone through the portal, could only see a large expanse of water. Being a ghost, therefore not alive, he didn't need to breathe, so he didn't head towards the surface. In fact, he didn't even notice anything going on above him. He was exploring underwater for a long time, when he had a strange feeling. 'Eric's in danger!' He went where his mind made him go, and ended up on an iceberg, looking at Eric's lifeless body. 'I'm not going to let him become like me' He tried to say, but it came out as "Gastly Gast, Gastly!!". He glided inside Eric, and managed to blow some water out of his lungs. Eric awoke coughing and spluttering, spraying water everywhere. "Uhhh..." Eric moaned, he wasn't feeling to great, and soon feel asleep. Gastly, relieved that he rescued his friend, went underwater to keep a look out for anything they should be aware of. It wasn't long until he saw a yellow submarine!! He went up and yelled "Gast!!" He looked in the direction of the submarine, implying to others that there was something of great interest under the water!!

8 D

Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:39 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
Shan sighed and sat down on his feet to rest, that's when the weird little ghost started motioning towards under the water. Shan ignored him and continued to try to get feeling into his arms, the thing was probably just excited about all the water.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:52 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The Human known as Shan looked at Gastly, then ignored him. He was wondering how to get the others to look, when the submarine surfaced!!

8 D

Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:51 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I looked around when the Gastly was getting excited over the water. No normal creature would do that, but I was afraid to look. Then, I jumped as the submarine surfaced behind me. I gave a little yelp, and dragged Carl to stand by Erik and Shan. "Wha..." I trailed off.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:02 am
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Halt, you're in illegal waters. Please leave immediately or prepare to be boarded" A loud, electronic message wake up Eric. He jumped up and screamed back "What the hell?!! We're on an iceberg - how do you propose we steer, you idiots?!" Unfortunately he was heard aboard the submarine. "Threatening an officer is a serious crime. We have eliminated the option for you to retreat. Prepare to be boarded." Came his reply. "What the hell!!"Eric said again. "I never threatened an officer!". Either they didn't listen, or they didn't care, because before they knew it, the orphans and their Pokemon friends were arrested and put in the submarines prison...

8 D

Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shan really didn't care too much about the submarine, how could it make anything else weirder? Apparently it could because he was put into a sort of prison on it. It wasn't a very good cell, wide spaced iron bars. He shook his head, sat down on his cot, and waited for a reason to escape.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:05 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I rolled my eyes. "Nice going genius." I then turned to look at the other three. "Who's up for causing some havoc? I would gladly do the honors." I smiled evilly, and went to the window of the submarine's prison. I sighed and closed my eyes, and ice traveled along side in the water. The submarine started going slower, then came to a stop. Yells could be heard from upstairs, and one man ran down here, and saw my hand on the window. "You!" He pointed at me. "Is this your doing?!" I shrugged, and gave him a careless look. "Could I really have super-natural powers and freeze water? Give me a break." The man stiffened, and looked around for more crew members, not sure of what to do.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:30 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shan watched and raised his eyebrow, he said "Stop that, we want to go wherever this sub is going. If it sinks then we won't go there."

Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I frowned. "I'm not sinking it. Hello, would a hydrophobic person sink a sub with them inside of it?" I sighed, and looked at the window with regret. "Fine...whatever." I sighed again, and put my hand on the window. The ice quickly receded, and the submarine jerked into action. I turned around, smiled at the guard, who, by the by, was looking at me as if I was supernatural myself and was wondering what to do. I waved to him mockingly, and sat down by Carl, my arms on my knees, obviously bored.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shan yawned and leaned back against the wall, waiting for the tell-tale bumb that would announce they had reached land......It never came, with a weird horn call announcing a dive the water slowly began rising up over the porthole and the submarine.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I gulped and shuddered while looking at the window, then turned to Shan. "We c-can't go underneath water! What if something happens, and we can't resurface?" I said, my face showing worry.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shan sighed and said "If something happens I believe we can resurface, I have my own propulsion system remember? Besides, this sub should be extremely strong in order to stand up to those homicidal sharks." He refrained from saying "what could go wrong?" As he didn't want to scare her about jinxes.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:45 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I raised an eyebrow, and tried to focus on something else. So, I cupped my hands, and drew moisture from the air and made an orb out of ice. I giggled, then moved my hands so that the ice resmebled a web. It moved as I moved my hands, and I would move all of my fingers with the ice touching it. (Like Sasori's and Kankuro's chakra connectors to their puppets) I then folded my hands in a certain way, and moved my hands in a pattern. When I was done, I opened my hands, and showed Shan. "Look. It's an ice butterfly." I said, and giggled.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eric was thinking about submarines. He had known what made them so safe, but he couldn't remember what is was. Then it came to him "Submarines get stronger when they're in deeper water. The pressure pushes the outside wall in, making in stronger." He told Artemis. It wasn't a very good explanation, but he hoped she'd understand. He walked over to the wall of his prison, and looked around. There were no guards. 'How strange' He thought. He stepped between the poles of the wall, and examined the other cells, trying to find Gastly. It was a small area, and all the cells had occupants, none of them Gastly. Confused, he started walking back into his cell, when a creaking sound stopped him. It came from above, so he looked up and saw a robotic arm, reaching down and picking him up. "Wha-" He started, bu then his mouth was covered. He could hear voices
"One of the prisoners tried to escape"
"I'll get 'em"
Footsteps. 'This can't be good' Thought Eric. Then, the arm dropped him, and he fell to the ground. The prison was larger than he remembered, then he saw he had little mouse feet, and he understood. "What the hell is THAT?" A voice cried out. Eric turned around and saw a guard staring at him, horrified. He drew a gun, and aimed it at Eric, and fired, a red hot beam came out and narrowly missed Eric, who was running into a nearby cell, where he saw "Gastly?". Of course, he only squeaked, but he'd tried saying his name. Gastly hovered down, and picked up Eric in his mouth. "What are you doing? Let me out" Eric squeaked. "Ah well, the thing ate it." Said the guard "Now where did that prisoner go?".
The guard left, and Gastly spat out Eric, who turned back into his human form. "Thaks pal" He said "Where were you earlier?". Gastly hovered through the submarine wall then back in, and Eric understood. Then, once again, Gastly floated out, and Eric waited for his return. After a while, Eric was bored of waiting, so he turned into a spider, and made some patterns out of his web. A few minutes later, he heard shouting, and the lights turned off. He could hear shouting. Things like "Powers down" and "Where is it?" Echoed through the Prison. Eric wondered if they were talking about Gastly. Then he thought 'The powers down!!' Becoming human, he walked out of his cell, and said "Hey guys, I think we can escape now!!" He ran out into an empty corridor...

8 D

Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I smiled when I learned how submarines were stronger underwater. Thank goodness. Then a while later, I heard shouts from up stairs. The submarine stopped with a shudder, and Erik yelled for us to escape. I nodded, now extremely nervous, and looked at Erik. "Escape to where? We're in the middle of the ocean, Mr. Shapeshifter." I gulped, but exited the cell anyways, freezing the lock on the door and breaking it so that it appeared that we couldn't simply move through the bars. You know, for the future people. If there are any left....
Anyhow, I ran up the stairs to follow the others, when some guy almost ran into me. We both fell, and stared at each other for a long moment before the man yelled, "I've found a prisoner!" He then got up, and reached for me, but I got away. I passed him and ran toward the others, but stopped in the hallway. There was some water seeping through the metal on my right, and the submarine had started to sway. They are trying to resurface on the outside. I thought, staring out of a window where scuba divers were trying to lift the boat with flotation devices. Apparently on of them popped, because the boat lurched to the left, and the man behind me fell into the hallway behind me, and I hit the wall. I got up, and noticed that the leak had grown bigger. My face paled, and I barely got out words. "When there is a pocket of air under the water being protected by pressure, and there is a leak, the pressure might break." The water leak seemed to be dong that, so I screamed. I just needed to get to the others, or know where they are, and I tried to cover up the leak with my body. I froze some water coming through where my back was, but the water broke through. The man from before came by and tried to get me, but then saw the problem and started to try and plug in the holes. I continued to freeze the water wherever the leak was weak, (Heh, it rhymes.), but the stronger leaks were harder. My back and arms were soaked by now, and I started to yell for Carlos, Erik and Shan. I couldn't leave the leak to spread more, which would happen every time I moved. "Dangit Erik! Shan! CArl! Someone get your butts down here!" I yelled, and the man next to me only nodded.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shan ran towards the girl's voice almost slipping on water, he saw her trying to plug up a hole. He ran over and tried to help but he saw it was probably useless. "I don't think it's going to work artemis!" He shouted over the roar of water suddenly rushing in...

Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I yelped as the water burst through, and the man from before ran past me and Shan. I then sighed in a way to help me concentrate. I backed up from the new 'waterfall' that had been formed, and held my arms out. I then put it on the ground, and ice spread out from my fingers. it crawled up to the holes, and this time, ice didn't cover the water. I did it a different way-instead of making ice, I blended the water with the air to make ice. It started to work, and after a minute, I had a huge block of ice. I sighed, and stood back up, when I noticed a few trickles of water, or more likely, spurts of water coming from the ice, and backed up. I took Shan's arm, and started to run. "I dunno where we are going to go, but anywhere away from there is good!"

Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shan stopped and said "Where's everyone else? I think I can get us to the surface but we need everyone."

Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:37 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eric was running to where he heard Shan and Artemis's voices. "I found a way to ge-" He stopped. There was a strange ice shape thing, and a guard was staring at it, wide eyed (Heh, it also rhymes!!), but Shan and Artemis were not there. 'I'm moving to slowly' Thought Eric 'I have to move faster'. Down on all fours, the Cheetah Eric gave chase to the smell of his two friends. He slightly turned his head to the left, and wasn't surprised to see Gastly, floating at full speed next to him. It wasn't long until he found his friends, and he leaped in front of them, becoming human again.

8 D

Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((This hasn't been posted in for a while - But I hope it will now continue on - with ghett0 joining!!))

Eric, becoming human again, opened a door, and inside he saw a tanned child, about 12 years old, with blue eyes, locked inside a cell. It was different from most, the bar were too close together. Eric, as a gorilla, reached for the bars to break them off, but was surprised to get electrocuted. "I don't know how go get in" He grunted like a gorilla at the child.

8 D

Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Step back." I said, having followed Erik, and waited for him to move. I then threw water (from who knows where) onto the bars and froze it immediately. I then looekd to Erik to break them. "You should be able to touch them now."

Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

There was a loud shattering sound as the bars broke. There were some sparks jumping between the holes on the floor where the bars once were. Then, out of one of the sparkling holes, came a beam, like the portals they'd been through were like. Eric picked up the child, and went into the portal - still as a gorilla!! He changed back automatically, and dropped the child. He felt bad ditching the crew of the ship, but he felt that it was their problem 'They were holding us prisoner' he reminded himself...

Looking around the new area, he noticed he was back in the mansion - sort of. He was sitting on the roof, and the whole building seemed to be upside down!! And crawling along the roof/floor above him, he saw a horrible pig-like creature, watching him hungrily...

8 D

Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I stepped through the portal, then looked confused at Erik's face. I followed his line of vision, then gulped. "What is that thing?" I asked quietly. I then looked at the ground, and tried to focus on ice. Nothing happened, and I sighed, and looked around again. "Was it always this windy here?" I asked, my hair in my face.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Well, I'm joining in as a prisoner aboard the submarine.

Name: (Tom)
Age (12-18): (12)
Appearance: (Tan-ish skin, blue eyes, long hair.)
Pokemon (At earliest evolution - No legendaries): (Beldum)
What Pokemon Nature bests suits them: (Adamant)

Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6