It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:51 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Never-ending Pokemon STORY 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

When sundley arceus apears from nowhere and says ´´This guy isn´t sonic its Mr.Chaos.`` And then he uses hyper beam sending Mr.Chaos to the moon and then he says...

Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:59 pm
" i will be glad to join your team and defeat the elite four because those assholes locked me in a cave in some moutain for 1000000 years and i finally broke out and your team was the most worthy of my power (a lv 129 magicarp and a venasaur that learns fly when it has pkrs?) and so the 3some went off to the elite 4 enterence when..............

Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

a Psyduck waddles up to them and says it wants to join them too.
The others reluctantly agree, (it seems like a very stupid Psyduck).
The doors to the first member of the Elite Four opens and they see a new face - the first thing they have to defeat is...

Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:32 am
THE DEAD GHETTO ZOMBIE AND MINOR B'S AFRO ITS A DOUBLE BATTLE!

as the battle begins ghetto sends out metagross lv 49 and minor b's fro sends out a ludicolo lv 52 and brock sends out venasaur and magikarp just as the battle begins..........

Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Magikarp's splash amazingly defeats the Ludicolo in one and Venusaur's Razor Leaf doesn't stop hitting the zombie Ghett0 - over and over the leafs smashed off him, hacking away his head once more.

"What an ugly Pokemon!" yelled Brock, his stomach turning slightly.
"Hold on - that's not the Pokemon - Venusaur, get the Metagross! THE METAGROSS I SAID!! Use Strength too!"

Finally the zombie Ghett0 fell down, (along with his Metagross), and the other trainer was quite annoyed, ("How the hec did Magikarp win?!" they asked themselves), and also puzzled/freaked out at the fact that the Venusaur they were fighting had killed the other trainer as well as fainting the Pokemon!

"Still, I've got 2 other Pokemon left, even if no one can fight beside me now" they said, and sent out...

Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:05 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

However, Ghett0 gets back up, and appears not as Frank from Hellraiser; but Frank from the cut version of Hellraiser!Image

Magi-crap panicked, and somehow, it's stupid looking face showed a hint of fearfulness. Ghett0 opened the Hellraiser Puzzle Box, and called upon Pinhead to rip their flesh off like in the movie. Pinhead succeeds, then rules the world
with Ghett0.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

However, this never really happened and it was just Magikarp's imagination because of the withdrawal symptoms from the drugs he had accidentally taken days before. After he imagined that happening, he also fantasised about getting rid of Ghett0 once and for all because, "Whoever this Ghett0 is..." the Magikarp though, "...they're one sad and pathetic m***** f*****."
In his fantasy, a random Jigglypuff floated up to the Magikarp and said "Karpy, your wish to be rid of Ghett0 may soon come true if the ... doesn't sort themselves out, ooooooo."
The Magikarp smiled, (somehow), and with that, felt himself coming back to the battle at the Pokemon League, only to come face-to-face with a Mewtwo...

Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:41 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Who used it's psychotic powers to bring Ghett0 back. However, Ghett0 made the moveset he used, and ended failing horribly because of this.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:11 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Wow. Me and Ghett0 DO fail, due to the fact this is 16 days over, and this story must end...

[n00b] and then this huge bomb blowed up and everything died anfd then everything blew up and then tiime stopped and then everyones face looked like a :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :evil: :twisted: :wink: [/n00b]

Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:07 am
um cant rellly work off the last post soooo.....

magicarp dodged mewtwos mysteroudly summoned thunderstong in a building and used mydroblast and washed off metagross's blue paintjob revealing a pink and lightblue hello kitty decals thats when the half fainted metogross said "it was a real rough time in my life ok" than venasaur used vine whip to grab ghetto's dead body and threw him into mewtwo and metagross which won brock his first elite four battle

Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:10 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

*Offtopic* ? So is this meant to be locked?
If so then...

Brock, the Magikarp, the Venusaur and the other two Pokemon defeated every Elite Four member by magically kicking a*s and each received medals for how many times they defeated Ghett0. Out of respect and because they were forgiving, they covered his dead body and later buried it at a small funeral, consisting only of them.
2 years later, the Magikarp and the Venusaur married. :P

Lol. If it's not being locked then...
After the first battle, Brock gave the Venusaur a Max Potion and they went on to battle a person completely covered in a black cloak and hood, who sent out...

Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:00 pm
a plusle brock looked puzzled? then laughed loudly as he sent out venasaur which then used razorleaf which than hit a glass wall in the middle of the room. thats whn the mysterious person said this is a themed room only certian attacks can get through the wall.borck called back venasour and sent out magicarp who used brick break and destoryd the wall which made the mysterious man cry then commit suicide because his wall broke. tahts when they figured out the mans true identity it was....

Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

A note clutched in his left hand explained that he'd had a bit of a mental break down after his series became less popular and was aired on fewer channels, and especially after Pikachu had left him for a Tangela to breed a new type called a Tangachu, ("What kind of name is that?!" Ash had written).
The letter went on to say that after trying, and failing, to grow facial hair; get a deeper voice and find a 'steady' girlfriend, he was given permission to try and turn his life around by becoming an Elite Four member of this new team, but that every challenger who had managed to defeat the first member had beaten him, Ash, so far and so the next person to defeat him would see the battle end in suicide.

Brock was shocked and almost sick after all of this, but the Venusaur and other Pokemon urged him to carry on, saying that it was his choice to come with them so he shouldn't abandon them now. The random Psyduck handed Brock a tissue and...

Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:48 pm
then psyduck evolved into a golduck due to seeing someone commit suicide and taste their blood and then wandered off into the next room of the elite 4 and thus began the next challenge...

Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:01 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Golduck and the others were greeted by the sight of a strange person covered in feathers, laughing manically. They had a yellow and blue beak attached to their face by string and said "I am a master of BIRD POKEMON ... I also have TROUBLE controlling the volume of my VOICE."
And with that, they sent out a larger-than-normal Zapdos who lit the room with its powerful electric bolts.

However, Ash's blood that Golduck had tasted must have had something strange in it - an abnormal chemical, perhaps - and Golduck started screeching loudly. He foamed at the mouth and began to shake.
"Look! He's mutating!" cried Brock.
"HOLY s**t!!" the bird-person yelled...

Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:15 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The Golduck mutated into some kind of Golduck-Human Crossbreed. It ran to the bird person and began to headbut his knees. It squawked and spoke at the same time screeching 'PRETTY BIRDY!'.

Magikoopa... can you leave me alone now please?

Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:31 pm
The Golduck mutated into some kind of Golduck-Human Crossbreed. It ran to the bird person and began to headbut his knees. It squawked and spoke at the same time screeching 'PRETTY BIRDY!'.

Magikoopa... can you leave me alone now please?

NEVER

the golduck then got disqualifyed from the battle due too killing the other trainer but brock's team won anyways due too the other trainer unable to give orders to his pokemon so they want on to their next elite 4 challenge after stopping momentarily to defeat kotakia's blazeiken

Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Three out of four!" cheered the rest of the Pokemon.
"But now we've lost someone" muttered Brock.
The others laughed.
"Oh Brock" the Magikarp said, "that Psyduck/Golduck was so random, it wouldn't of been able to defeat anyone if it hadn't like...got rabies and mutated or something."

Just then a voice boomed out, making the party jump:
"You must now enter the fourth room to face your final and hardest challenge"...

Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:42 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

And fully formed, with skin, Ghett0 appeared."NOW YOU DIE." He bellowed.

A flash of many colors arose from the Pokeball Ghett0 threw; out came level [][][][,kpsmdagprea[] Missingno! It corrupted the game, and the world exploded. Brock stood up again somehow. Ghett0 equipped Missingno with HAX ACCURACY, so it used Fissure and both Crap and Duck were killed. However, "VENASAUR FLEW UP HIGH!" An annoying white box showed up. Ghett0 then equipped it with HAXX ATK. "Missingno, Sky Uppercut!!" It flew up high, and OHKO'd Venasaur. It turned out this time it wasn't a dream, though.

Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yes, all that was just in Brock's head and never actually happened in the story.
"I wish these anti-depressant pills didn't make me imagine crazy things" he said.

"To the next room!" Magikarp shouted excitedly. They were really close to defeating the entire Elite Four now...

Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:18 am
as they entered the room it was pitch black and there seemed to be no one there until crazy conga music started to play and one strobelight turned on there final challenger was MINOR B's older brotehre MAJOR A!

Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:15 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Who used transform and turned into Ghett0. And used Darkrai's H4X ability and Dark Void to kill everybody.

Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:29 pm
Who used transform and turned into Ghett0. And used Darkrai's H4X ability and Dark Void to kill everybody.

(ghett0 is getting quite annoying ) DOES THE TITLE NEVER ENDING MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?! :evil:

Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I'll fix this mess up men. Just call me Admiral. ))

Suddenly, Dialga came down from the heavens. He/It saw what had happened and went back in time enough to where Ghett0 was unborn and Brock was in his late 90s...

Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:47 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

However, a drop of blood was spilled upon the floor, and they all came back. Ghett0 said, "You lost. Your Pokemon, in this zombie state, are too fragile and weak. Once Razor Leaf and there spine will go SNAP." "But what about your Darkrai?" "It's a ghost. It can't become a zombie, for it is Metaphysical."

Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:48 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next